~Somewhere I belong~Kawaiinekomimiboy 18+

Dragongirl26

Cody holds onto Kyrian and falls asleep.

---------------

Ryuji nods his head, "yeah see you in the morning," he then went to sleep.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Dragongirl26

Cody was fast asleep.

---

Ryuji was asleep until morning came and woke up, heading for the bathroom so he can shower.

• 2 weeks later...

The next morning Kyrian woke up and yawned not sure what to do next.

~~~~~~

Dyian got up and forgot they were in a new house and laughed at himself because of that. "Gonna take some getting use to."

Cody wakes up and looks at Kyrian, stretching with a yawn.

-------------

Ryuji finished his shower and then walks out of the bathroom, "oh, your awake. Good. The shower is still running if you want to take your shower," he smiles as he was drying himself off.

Cody blushes and kisses Kyrian, "m-morning."

---------

"Well since I finished, I will make the breakfast," Ryuji smiles as he then finishes getting dressed, heading for the kitchen to make some food.

• 2 weeks later...

"Good morning how are you?" he said smiling.

~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks." Dayin said as he went up and took a shower enjoying the water and then came out about 10 mins later

"Still sleepy," Cody rubs his eyes with a yawn.

-------------

Ryuji was making food for himself and Dyian.

"Yeah I am still sleepy as well." he said smiling and looked at him then yawned

~~~~~~

Soon Dyian got out of the shower dried off got dressed and headed to the kitchen

Cody stretches a little and nuzzles against Kyrian before sitting up, rubbing the back of his head, "well.. do you want to take a shower together?"

-----

Ryuji looks and smiles, "hey, making some pancakes with some bacon on the side. Would you like eggs? Or toast? Or is pancakes and bacon good enough?"

"We can I would love to." he said smilng and kissed his cheek as he got up and got his things and started to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~

"Add toast and then I think we are good." he said smiling and kissed Ryuji's cheek happy

Cody blushes and then smiles, nodding his head as he gets out of bed, gathering his clothes and then follows Kyrian to the bathroom.

-------

Ryuji smiles and nods his head as he puts some bread in the toaster and kisses Diyan's cheek as well.

Cody steps into the shower and starts washing himself with a smile.

------------------

Ryuji smiles, "ready to eat? Food is ready," he kisses Diyan's cheek.

Kyrian started to wash himself and hummed as he did so. "You know you are great I hope you know that Cody." he said

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes I am ready we might want to wait for the others tho." he said laughing as he set down. "I think they are in the shower, but I am not too sure." he said

Cody washes himself and blushes a little as he looks at Kyrian, tilting his head, "you really think so?"

--------

Ryuji closes his eyes as he could hear the shower running, "hmm seems like it," he laughs a little.

Cody blushes as he continues washing himself and kisses him as well.

-----------

Ryuji nods his head, "I will keep half of it on low heat so its still warm for when then come down to eat."

"I really do love you." he said smiling as he was cleaning himself. "I would take you right here and now, but I think we should not do that because I think they might be waiting for us." he said smiling

~~~~~~~~~~

"OK thats a good idea." Dyian said smiling and kissed his lovers cheek

Cody blinks while blushing as he looks at Kyrian, slowly nods his head and laughs a little, "your so naughty," he mentions while washing himself.

-----

Ryuji smiles as he kisses Diyan's cheek and starts putting his and Dyian's food on a couple of plates so they can eat while waiting for Cody and Kyrian.

"I know, but you know you love that about me." he said looking at him and kissed his cheek

~~~~~~~~~~

Diyan smiled and started to eat the food happy. "This food is good and I love it." he said smiling

Cody blushes, "would you... actually do that," he tilts his head to the side.

----------

Ryuji smiles, "I am glad you like it," he starts eating as well.

"I really would do that." he said smiling and looked at him. "I just know we should wait." he said smilnig

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I am glad I do too. THanks this is so good. You are the best cook,"

Cody laughs a little, "your so naughty," he blushes while he finishes washing himself.

-------

Ryuji smiles, "well I am glad you like it," he mentions as he continues eating.