~Somewhere I belong~Kawaiinekomimiboy 18+

Dragongirl26

Cody walks with Kyrian and goes onto the campus, "so what is your first class? My only classes are art related."

----

Cory nods his head, "well we will think about that once we are all showered up," he smiles a little.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Dragongirl26

Kyrian smiled and looked at him and hummed. "I think we had the same first class I can't remember." he said thinking about it.

~~~~~~~

"ok I'll go first but you can join me if you want." Syugo said as he walked into the bathroom and started the shower.

Cody looks at Kyrian and smiles, "well I only take art classes," he rubs the back of his head.

--------------------

"A-Ah... right," Cory blushes and rubs the back of his head as he watches Syugo walk into the bathroom, sitting down as he waited for Syugo to get into the shower, rubbing his chin as he wondered what they should have for breakfast.

"I have other classes then art, but I do have some art class I think I am going for graphic arts major." he said thinking about it. "Most of my classes seem like it."

~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo took no time at all with getting into the shower and humming as he did so the warm water felt good on his skin and he loved the feeling with it as well as he started to wash his hair and body  

"Oh, I see. Well.. art classes were pretty much all I can handle since.... well you know, since I was in the hospital so long," Cody rubs the back of his head with a sigh.

-------------------------

Cory closes his eyes as he listen to the water of the shower running and smiles, taking off his clothes and walks into the bathroom. He steps into the shower sneakingly and he pokes Syugo's back.

"Yeah I know and I understand. If you need anything just call or text me if I have class and you don't." he said looking at him.

~~~~~~~~~

Syugo smiled and looked at him. "Oh so you got in with me I am kind of shocked." he said smiling and looked at him taking a deep breath and looked at him as he started to wash his body

Cody looks at Kyrian and nods his head with a smile, "well... I suppose we better get to class," he rubs the back of his head.

---------------

Cory laughs a little, "hey it was your idea in the first place," he pokes Syugo's nose and smiles as he starts washing himself, watching Syugo, "so... need help washing your back?"

Kyrian nodded and headed to class the first class he had with Cody. That much he knew for sure. "If you need anything no matter where you are text me your location and I will come to you ok." he said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sure I would love if you helped me wash my back." he said smiling and then closed his as he finished washing his hair. "It does save time and all."

Cody looks at Kyrian  and nods his head, "alright," he then walks into the art room and takes out his sketch book from his bag.

----------------

Cory laughs a little as he nods his head, grabbing a wash cloth and starts washing Syugo's back.

Kyrian smiled as they started to walk to class. "We are still a bit early so we can relax or go directly to class if you want." he said thinking about it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo smiled and looked at him. "Thanks I will wash your back and then we should get out soon we are running slightly late today." he said smiling

"Well I just sit in the art room and doodle while waiting for the class to start," Cody looks at Kyrian as he starts drawing.

--------

Cory laughs a little as he was washing Syugo's back, "are you use to being late? Or is this your first time? I'm kinda use to running late but usually Cody helps me stay on time."

Kyrian smiled as he waited for class to start. "I have this art class but after I do a few other things." he said looking at Cody. "If you need anything text me ok." he said

~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is my first time being late. My alarm didn't go off like it should of. maybe I forgot to set it with everything that happened. We did help my parents move and all." he said biting his lip as he started to wash Corys back when he was finish washing Syugo's back

Cody waits for the class to start while he draws and then looks at Kyrian, nodding his head slowly, "okay, I will," he smiles a little.

--------------------

Cory laughs a little, "well... I am sure you will make up for being late for whatever class or classes you were late for," he rubs the back of his head. "It could have been you were just tired from all the moving." He finishes washing Syugo's back and then starts washing his chest.

Kyrian smiledand patted Cody's head. " I hope you are doing good today even if we have to part ways for a bit"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo nodded " yes to be honest I didn't anticipate on moving my parents houses last night I am glad that they're happy and finally out of that tiny apartment" he said smiling 

Cody looks at Kyrian and slowly nods his head, "yeah don't worry about me too much. I am use to it," he laughs a little.

------------

Cory laughs softly, "yeah I am sure you are, it also means you will eventually get a pet, I am sure your looking forward to that."

Kyrian smiled and Set down and looked at him. "Are we normally this early?" he said thinking about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo smiled and soon got out of the shower. "Not going to lie I always wanted one and I can't wait."

Cody looks at Kyrian and laughs a little, "well, I just like coming a bit early so I can have time to draw."

---------------

Cory laughs a little as he got out of the shower, starting to dry himself off, "well I am glad you have something to look forward too."

Kyrian smiled and looked at him. "Ahh you came to get some more work done before we do anything else I get you." he said smiling as he watched him start to draw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo smiled as he finished drying off and got dressed. Syugo took a deep breath. "Guess I need to set my alarm better you know." he said laughing and looked at Cory

"Well...  it's more like random doodles but yeah I suppose so," Cody laughs a little and continues drawing.

-----------------------

Cory laughs a little and starts to get dressed after drying off, "seems like it," he mentioned while he was getting dressed.

Cody continues drawing as he slowly perks his head up, noticing other students coming into the art room for class.

---------------

Cory nods his head, "alright sounds good, so what should we have? Are you okay with anything," he laughs a little.

Kyrian smiled as he was drawing stuff as well humming as he did so

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah I am ok with anything, but I am scared about not getting to class on time." Syugo said looking at him. "Ok lets get our food fast and go to class I don't want to be that late." He said smiling

Cody puts away his personal sketch book and takes out  his school only sketch book.

-----------------

"Don't worry, we will grab something quick and on the go," Cory laughs a little as he finishes getting ready and puts on his shoes, "alright, let's go get something from the campus' cafe. They have some pretty good stuff there."

"Ok so class should be starting in less than 5 mins." he said looking at him and then smiled and waited for class to start as he got out his stuff for class as well.

~~~~~

"Ok lets hurry." he said as he finished getting ready and headed out the door to go to the cafe to get some food to eat.

Cody nods his head, "yeah looks like it," he smiles a bit as he watches a few more students come into the room and then the professor coming in as well.

--------------

Cory nods his head as he follows Syugo to the cafe.