~Somewhere I belong~Kawaiinekomimiboy 18+

Dragongirl26

Cody perks his head up as he looks at his stuff and looks at the maid, slowly nodding his head a little. "Well I am sure he appreciates it even if he knows he doesn't like medicine but I am sure he doesn't want to stay sick either." Cody nods his head and then watches the maid leave, looking at Cory with a sigh, "I hope... he gets better soon," he lowers his head, "he did so much for me even if he was in risk of getting sick."

"Well.. he obviously cares a lot about you to go outside in a storm to get to the dorms," Cory smiles and rubs Cody's head, "and thanks to you, he will be feeling better faster compare to if he didn't take the medicine."

Cody nods his head slowly as he softly blushes, looking down at Kyrian.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Dragongirl26

In about an hour Kyrian woke up and looked around the room. "Crap I couldn't hold out for any longer." He said as me saw Cory and Cody and then felt something on his lips. He looked over and saw the empty bottle of meds on the table and looked back to the two of them. He paused for a second and held his head he didn't remember anything after saving Cody. "Thanks you two." he said as he slowly set up he wasn't all better, but he was feeling a little better. "It must of been worse then I thought." he said looking at Cody and Cory in his room and tried to remember what was going on. "If you want some food to eat I can order some for you." he whispered. "Tho I kind of want a stake sandwich from the cafe." he said sighing

Cody perks his head up as he looks at Kyrian, tilting his head a little, "wait.. so you don't remember being sick?" He looks at Cory and looks to the side while blushing once Kyrian was touching his lips and slowly nods his head, "y-yeah it's no problem," he lowers his head as he starts to flare up in the face. "L-Learn to not be so fussy," he pouts a little with a soft grumble and twiddles his fingers. Cody shakes his head, "I .. am not really hungry at the moment," he rubs the back of his head.

Cory laughs a little when he looks at Cody and looks over at Kyrian, rubbing the back of his head, "well.. shouldn't you feel better first before going out to the cafe?"

"I grabbing you, but that is about all I remember." He said sighing and looked at him. Kyrian smiled and pulled Cody into a hug. "Thank you for helping me." he said some how knowing it was Cody who did it for him. "I don't remember much, but I will try my best to protect you from Adrian." he said. the tilted his head. "Yeah so you know where I live." He said sighing. "If I want I can have someone go get food for us. I don't like having them do that tho. They do so much for me already." He said "I know they are here because they are getting paid to, but I hate using them more than I have to." he said sighing and looked at Cory.

Cody looks at Kyrian and rubs the back of his head, blinking a couple of times as he was pulled into a hug and slowly nods his head with a smile, "i-it was no problem." Cody perks his head up and then lowers his head again, looking to the side with a sigh. Cody pulls back slowly, shaking his head slowly, "I only know so much since I was... unconscious," he sighs a little as he holds his arms.

"I mean if your hungry that's fine... though my appetite for now kinda went down when I was helping the butler pack up Cody's belongings since... I kind of saw the aftermath of last night," Cory sighs a little.

"How about tomorrow after you rest, we go to the cafe but for today it will just be a relaxing day." Cody looks at Kyrian and tilts his head, "the people that are hear really care about you... I don't think they mind taking care of you."

"I don't know about that. If you take away money only some people will be left. I don't think they wouldn't be here if they weren't paid to me. I bet I know who came in when I was sick." He said looking at the stuff. "She is also paid extra to take care of me." He said wondering if they would ask about anything now that they were in his house. Kyrian laid back down and looked up. If they did ask he would tell he felt like he could trust these two.

Cody looks at Kyrian and lowers his head as he rubs the back of his head, "well... I guess if they are paid to watch you. But that won't mean once they get over attach to you they might still look after you. I mean when I was in the hospital.. Cory looked after me when he didn't have to. He did it completely on his free will." Cody looks at Kyrian and lays back down on the bed, yawning a little.

Cory looks at Cody and sighs a little, "yeah well.. of course I would have taken care of you for free, you are my best friend and ... I was worried about you," he rubs the back of his head. He looks over at Kyrian and smiles, leaning down, "so.. how was the indirect kiss," he whispered with a soft laugh,

"Kind of wish I was awake for that kiss to be honest. I bet it would of been great." He said smiling and then looked at both of them. "I guess I just won't know unless my worthless parents stop paying them." He said sighing knowing that would cause a scandal if any of them with public of who is parents really were. Hell he couldn't even tell anyone about it. The dean was is grandpa, but no one knew who his son really was thats how bad everything was.

Cory smiles and laughs a little as he looks over at Cody, "well no one said... that was going to be your only kiss," he rubs his chin with a smile.

Cody perks his head up and then turns to face Kyrian while blushing, "a-are you serious? You wanted to be more... awake for me to not directly kiss you," he looks too the side. Cody tilts his head to the side, "why would your ... parents stop paying them? What kind of people are your parents?" Cody looks at Kyrian as he was still very sore from last night.

"I don't know why they would stop paying. I know I am the child that no one wanted to they stuck me here and tried to send me away from everything." He said sighing. "I take that back they can't stop paying the people here. Not if they don't want the secret of me to get out." Kyrian said irritated by something right now. "Yeah I would of loved to be awake for your kiss." Kyrian said, "But I don't want either of you to to stay out of pity either." He said looking at them both. "Cody I will protect you as long as I am able to." he said looking at cody with soft eyes showing him that he cared.

Cody simply listen to Kyrian and then lowers his head, "so.. that explains why when you transferred to the campus you were glad to find a couple of friends. It must have been hard living like that." Cody tilts his head to the side wondering what secret Kyrian had that would be expose if Kyrian's parents stop paying the staff of the house. Cody blushes bright red and looks to the side, rubbing the back of his head, "well.. maybe you will get another one sometime, when I am not feeding you medicine," he laughs a little. Cody tilts his head, "but.. you were the one that brought me here so how is that staying out of pity," he stretches on the bed. Cody glances at Kyrian, "...just make sure to take care of yourself too okay," he crosses his arms with a soft sigh.

"I will try, but I don't know if I even care enough to take care of myself." He whispered. "Once you find out the truth...I don't know what will happen. Some one tried to use me once mostly because I was rich you know. I didn't know what I know now." he said sighing and closed his eyes. "Just be prepared when both of you learn more about me alright." He said sighing and closed his eyes. "I take care of others before myself and I always have." he said

Cory laughs a little as he looks at Kyrian and then Cody, "well I guess that means.. if you don't take care of yourself then Cody will have to take care of you instead," he smiles a little.

Cody perks his head up and looks at Cory, pouting while blushing as he looks at Kyrian, tilting his head to the side and slowly shakes his head with a sigh, "I already told you, I will be your friend no matter what and I plan to keep that promise." Cody sighs a little and shakes his head, "people are so mean sometimes.. they have nothing better to do then use others.. it's sickening," he crosses his arms. Cody shakes his head, "no matter what I learn about you, nothing will change," he glances to the side and turns on his back, scratching his stomach.

"Cody is not one to judge people so easily.. so I don't think you need to worry about it," Cory looks at the time as he stretches. "I am .. pretty much the same. I mean you didn't judge me when we first met, so I won't judge you, it's as simple as that."

"But you should still take care of yourself better. Your health is just as important," Cody lowers his head a little.

Kyrian turned away from them to hide the tears I'm his eyes. Some how he met the people who was willing to accept him. It felt good and weird at the same time having these two stand by him. "You don't know how much I needed to hear that from anyone. The staff is paid to keep me happy and tell me when I want to hear. So hearing that from someone out side of the staff means everything to me." Kyrian told them. "He was also ready to tell them about everything."

Cody watches as Kyrian as he turns away and looks at Cory, tilting his head to the side. He looks at Kyrian and then smiles a little, "well... we are not being paid to keep you happy."

"Yeah at first I didn't even know you were rich... you acted like any normal person would.. and you even saved Cody when you first met him. That was quite a way to meet someone for the first time," Cory rubs the back of his head. He wondered about Kyrian's secret just as much as Cody and smiles, "hm.. if Cody tells you his secret, you should tell him yours," he then looks at Kyrian, smiling slightly since he had already told Cody's secret at the cafe.

Cody tilts his head and then lowers his head a little, "I..I.. well uh," he rubs the back of his head as he bites his bottom lip.

"Aw come on Cody, Kyrian already helped you from last nights attack so surely... hearing about what happened in the past won't faze him," he slightly nudges Kyrian, hoping he will act along since he remembered how Kyrian wanted Cody to tell him about his rape story even if he had already found out from him when Cody was in the bathroom at the cafe.

Kyrian took a deep breath and relax. He knew Cody secret, but he did want him to tell him on his own. "Alright it's a deal if Cody trust me enough to tell me about his past I will tell you about mine." Kyrian said as he turned around and looked at the both of them.

Cody blinks a couple of times and then looks to the side, slowly lowering it as he looks up at Cory, pouting a little. "uh... I guess since you did rescue me from a possible round two." Cody looks up at Kyrian, "well.. you probably heard how I was in the hospital? I was in a coma... due to getting raped by Adrian when I was 18. He attack me when we were in the same class, pinning me against the table and took advantage of me. If it wasn't for Cory that found me in time.. I would have probably died due to shock since it happen on a Friday and everyone had gone home," he lowers his head a little.

Kyrian smiled and patted Cody's head. "Thanks for telling me about that I know it must of been hard." Kyrian said and took a deep breath and started to talk. "I am a bastard child that no wanted my parent are married to different people. My mom is an actress and my father is a foreign dignitary. One night they met at a party and had sex with each other and well there I was... My mom was against abortion so she had me in secret. After I was born they tucked me away here so they didn't have to see me. Thanks have met my parents just a few times since I was born and they treat me like the plague. Saying that they never wanted me and that I was a mistake and that I should of never been born." Kyrian sighed. "Everyone here is paid off so they won't tell anyone and no one knows about me. Only the parties involved." He said

Cody lowers his head and then slowly raises his head as it got patted, slowly nodding his head. Cody listens to Kyrian's story as he looks over at Cory as he was listening as well. Cody covers his mouth a little and then sighs a little. shaking his head, "your parents... were awful people... who would treat their own flesh and blood like that? That is so sickening. What is more sickening about it is that your parents are paying the staff as well," Cody shakes his head slowly.

"Man.. your past is fucked," Cory simply stated as he shakes his head, "you need a real family to take of you, not a bunch of people that treat you like you don't exist. At least at the campus, you live by your own free will but.. there must be someone that pays attention to you here."

"That maid... I think she might be the only one. Some of her words when Kyrian was resting made it sound like she plays a important role in Kyrian's life... I am glad someone is," Cody crosses his arms while pouting.

"The maid you met or the one who took care of me when I was sick. She was more like a mother to me then my own mother. I was raised here and set off to boarding school when ever they got a chance. Yeah I maybe rich, but this is only a cop out and a bribe never to say who I really am or who my parents are." He said looking at them. "That is why I try not to use my money at all. Once they find out that you learned of it my parents will show up here and bribe you not to tell anyone as well. They will pay millions if it means that no one learns of who my parents are." Kyrian said. "They will also make you sign a contract that states you will never tell anyone and depending on who it it they even say that you could never see me about. It happened once when I was a kid I mad a friend and told him about my past... That was the first time I saw my parents they were so mad at me and paid off the boy and his family." Kyrian said. "Since then I try to keep myself away from people." he said

Cody slowly nods his head, "well... at least someone was to you... I feel so bad that you were treated with such disrespect. It must... have been really hard living that way," he rubs the back of his head and shakes his head slowly. Cody tilts his head but.. just yesterday you wanted to pay for our meal at the cafe? So technically... you used your money," he laughs a little. Cody groans a little and shakes his head, "I don't care how much they offer me, I am not going to be any part of their stupid bribing," he pouts a little. Cody shrugs his shoulders, "no I am not going to do something like that, maybe that will teach them what they are doing is stupid." Cody looks at Kyrian and then hugs him, resting his head on his shoulder, "I feel so bad that you have to live like this... I don't think it is nothing compare to getting rape," he sighs softly.

"Don't worry about it. You have it worse I think I have just got use to people not caring. Also I wanted to buy lunch to show how happy I was that you were my friends. I wasn't trying to show off or anything. I have access to all the money in the world with both of my parents trying to keep me quite, but you know what they really say is true money can't buy happiness. I would of gave anything for my parents to love me just once." He said sighing and shook his head. "Don't worry about me this is why I didn't want to tell you. Just don't tell anyone everyone who needs to know get let in on it. if its convent for my parents." Kyrian said and looked at Cody. "My pain is emotional, but I think physical is way worse. So Cody..." Kyrian trailed off and held his hand. "Please stay with me I will be the best you ever had to protect you..." Kyrian said almost saying that he liked Cody from the moment he saw him.

"I mean.. me being in a coma for a few years is pretty bad... I basically lost all feeling in my body, that is why I can't move around as much as I use to before I was attacked." Cody looks at Kyrian and laughs a little, "well... I suppose," he rubs the back of his head. "So wait... your parents never ever showed you any sign of love? Just because they consider you as a mistake?" Cody lowers his head but then nods his head, "yeah I won't tell anyone. about this."

"Yeah.. I won't tell anyone either," Cory rubs the back of his head with a sigh, completely too shock to even speak.

"I think my pain was physically, mentally and slight emotionally," Cody sighs a little. He then looks at Kyrian and blinks a couple of times while blushing, slowly nodding his head, "wait.. are you asking me to go out with you," he tilts his head to the side.

Kyrian smiled. "The closest thing I got to love was my mom pushing me down when I went to hug her as a kid. They wanted to keep me hidden from the world and that meant buying off anyone who learned of the truth. That was the only reason why she was there." He said sighing. "I'm over it now, but as a kid it did hurt especially when she told one of the Maids she would give them a thousand extra dollars to hug and take me away to my room. Any way lets just move on from that." He said with a heavy sigh. "That depend if you want to go out with me or not. I know you just went through something and if you say no I will understand and won't think any less of you, but I can show you everything that was taken from you and make you happy and no I don't mean sex when I talk about that either." He said and looked over at Cory. Kyrian kind of got the hint that he was trying to set them up.

Cody looks at Kyrian and then shakes his head, "I think... meeting nice parents might make you feel better about yourself. Your parents are just plain horrible, thinking they can keep their mouth shut by paying people a large sum of money." Cody nods his head, "yeah.. I can't imagine how much it must have hurt when you were a kid," he lowers his head a little. Cody slowly nods his head, "yeah if you don't want to talk about anymore than that is fine with me." Cody looks at Kyrian and blushes a little as he rubs the back of his head while he looks over at Cory when Kyrian was looking at him. Cody bites his bottom lip and slowly nods his head, "o...okay," he smiles a little, "I mean.. I am the last person that expected to be in a relationship but... I will go out with you."

Cory looks at Kyrian as he looks at him, giving him a thumbs up but as Cody looks at him, Cory shoves his hands into his pocket, whistling slightly. "So you two are going out huh," he smiles a little, "well then.. maybe you should.. celebrate with a little kiss," he laughs a little, "I know Kyrian would enjoy it since he is now awake compare to the last one."