~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

Yu shivers when Mika was taking out his fingers and pants softly. He jolts a bit when he felt Mika's cock tip touch his butt. Yu presses his head on the wall, clenches his hands in a soft fists when feeling Mika's cock starting to go inside him but then gasps when felt him push his remaining cock inside him, letting out a loud moan but quickly covers his mouth. Yu had his back arches but then it slowly went back to normal after adjusting to Mika's cock, moaning softly as he was thrusting, "M-Mika," he moans out softly.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

"Oh Yu I have wanted you for so long." He whispered as he started to suck on Yu;s back as he was thrusting and rubbing as the same time. Mika even played with Yu's nipples. After a few miuents for thrusting fast and then thrusting slow inside of Yu moaning all while he did it trying to keep it low so Aoi won't hear. Mika finally came inside him and smiled. "Yu you are amazing." He said pulling out smiling. "I guess now I have to clean you out down there huh." He said smiling the water was still hot and Mika started to play with Yu's butt trying to get all the cum out of it.

Yu blushes as he looks at Mika, "w-wait, how long have you wanted me," he blinks a couple of times and shivers as he was feeling suck on his back, continues to moan. He gasps softly as he watched his nipples being played with. Yu bites his arm as he felt Mika increase the speed and widens his eyes as he felt Mika cuming inside him. Yu moves his head down, watching his cum go down the drain as he pants. He looks at Mika while blushing, feeling him playing with butt to help take the cum out of him.

"For a long time now I can't even remember when I started wanting you." Mika said as he finished cleaning up Yu and himself now. "We should get out of the shower now." he said smiling as he stepped out of the shower. "And you you were so cute I am glad that you are my boyfriend." he said smiling. "Sorry I did want our first time to be in the bedroom, but I just couldn't help it." He said as he started to dry himself off with a towel.

Yu blinks a bit while blushing, "was it like.. after we reunited? Or before that," he rubs the back of his head. He stands up and looks at Mika with a smile, nodding his head and then gets out of the shower. "I am glad to be your boyfriend as well," Yu smiled as he was drying himself. He blushes a little as he laughs a little, "so wait.. did that mean.. when we went to bed, you were going to do this?" Yu continues drying himself off.

"After I saw you again I realized that I liked you more than a brother so I stared to read up on everything I could about a relationship. Trust me some of the other vampire's made fun of me for it." Mika said finishing drying himself off and making sure the water was turned off he sighed. "I don't know if I would of this soon, but yes I was planning on doing this in the bedroom." He said looking at him and shook his head. "I wanted to do this even if you hated me after words I had to show you how much I loved you." he said as he decided to go back to there room. "Hey I am going back to our room and getting dressed you going to follow? Can you walk without pain?" he asked.

Yu blinks a couple of times while blushing and slowly nods his head with a smile. "And you didn't care when the other vampires made fun of you," he tilts his head and dries off still. Yu looks at Mika while blushing, "well.. I am sure it would have been more.. romantic if we did it in the bedroom," he wraps the towel around his waist. Yu blinks a bit, "wait.. you were planning on doing this to me this whole time?" Yu nods his head, "yeah, I am fine," he slightly rubs his butt while blushing, "it's still ... pretty sore," he pouts a little but then walks out of the bathroom.

"No I really didn't care I wanted to be prepared and know the stuff I needed to know." Mika said going into there room waiting for Yu and sighed. "It would of been more romantic, but after I asked if we wanted to take the shower together and we got in it was a slippery slope from there and once I started there was no going back." Mika said sitting on there bed and smiled. "Yeah you will be sore at first. I didn't know if you would accept me right away in the bedroom or not." Mika started at Yu his red eyes could looked so pretty right now. "I tried to make it as positive as I could, but you never know. I might tell Aoi that we decided to call it a night. I'm sure you could use some relaxing right?" Mika said and wanted to kill Yu so bad but decided to let him do his own thing for now.

Yu looks at Mika while blushing, "well.. looks like you learned what you needed to learn," he laughs a little. Yu blushes bright red and tilts his head, "if I went in from behind, would you still have done it? I think what turned you on the must was me being in front of you in the shower," he sticks his tongue out and laughs a little. Yu blinks, "well... that's because you were fingering me, stretched me open and most likely use the water as some kind of... lubricant," he rubs the back of his head. Yu looks to the side, "well... I probably would have since we are boyfriends now." Yu looks at Mika and smiles, shaking his head, "don't worry I will tell him," he walks out of the room, "hey Aoi, Mika and I are going to call it a night. Thank you for the very fun evening," he walks back into the bedroom and then sits on the bed, laying down and was ready to finally be able to relax.

"Yeah I might not of if you went behind me, but I couldn't help it the moment you got in front of me I couldn't pass it up." He said looking at Yu

From downstairs Aoi smiled. "Alright you boys take care and you can use the shower all you want." He said not knowing what he was getting into himself.

Mika smiled and walked into there bedroom "And Yu you never know you could of denied me." He said looking him, "I wanted while I was still me because I don't know if I will lose my emotions or not all the other vampires don't really have anything but smartass and I tired so hard to fight being a smart ass as well. I didn't win that fight." he said looking at Yu as he dried off and dropped his towel showing in Tone body again.

Yu looks at Mika while blushing bright red and laughs a little, "well I am not sure if I was completely ready for you to suddenly put it inside me like that, so maybe I should have went in behind you," he sticks his tongue out but then shrugs his shoulders while blushing, "I ... didn't regret it or anything," he smiles a little. Yu nods his head, "alright, thanks. Good night whenever you go to bed," he closes the door. Yu looks at Mika and shakes his head, "I don't really notice anything different about you Mika, besides from the red eyes. Yu mumbles while he was on the bed and lets out a soft yawn, falling asleep after seeing Mika's body.

Mika soon got changed and started out the window and sighed since vampires really didn't sleep they only did to kill time. Looking over to Yu he smiled and whispered. "For you Yu. I would destroy the world.Your the only person I need." He whispered. After an hour of watching Yu Mika got bored and thought he could cuddle him. Walking over to the bed he got in then bed and then hugged Yu. Mika still wasn't sure if he would go to sleep or not in fact most of the night he was watching Yu sleep, but when morning came he had his eyes closed deciding to try to sleep.

Aoi went to sleep a little later after he took a shower as well and the next morning he woke up and went down stairs to start cooking something for him and Yu not sure if Mika could eat anything at all.

Yu was fast asleep but could hear Mika talking as he was sleeping. He felt kind of bad that Mika was no longer able to sleep now at night but only during the day if he was lucky. He cuddles up to Mika once he was in the bed, smiling softly as he continues to sleep. When morning came, Yu mumbles a little as he could smell something from downstairs but continue sleeping.

Mika might of got a few hours of forced sleep out of boredom before waking up and starting at Yu. Smiling Mika brushed some hair from Yu's face. Mika enjoyed the bed all night long and how soft the bed was. Mika couldn't remember the last time he laid in a soft bed like this. The vampires he lived with never had beds just coffins if they wanted most of the vampire never slept unless really bad hurt. "Hey Yu?" Mika whispered. "I love you." He finished whispering.

Aoi had worked hard on making food and smiled as he looked outside the kitchen window loving the calm after a storm and how everything was shining from the water.

"Yu, I think its time to wake up." Mika whispered, "I smell food and I don't want you to miss out on eating." Mika said

Yu mumbles a little as he could feel Mika stir a bit, smiling a bit as he holds onto Mika in his sleep," I love you too Mika," he nuzzles up to him with a smile. Yu slowly opens his eyes and looks up at Mika, pouting a little, "but I am still tired," he grumbles a little and wipes the stream of drool on the corner of his mouth, going back to sleep.

Mika held on to Yu some more, but he was becoming bored. "Yu I need to get up." He whispered as Mika slowing pulled away from Yu. Mika stretched out his arms and his body he was really tired, but only out of boredom. Looking out the window at the sun light noticing the storm had stopped he let out a heavy sigh. "So yesterday wasn't a dream and we are stuck here. What happened shouldn't of even been possible. Damn this is going to suck if we have to ride out history until we get to our time." he whispered looking back over to Yu, Mika went back to the bed and climbed back into it and held Yu again.

Yu whines a bit and then mumbles a bit, holding onto the pillow as Mika got off the bed. He rubs his face on the pillow until he felt himself getting held by Mika, smiling softly as he wakes up slowly. He stretches and then gets off the bed, "luckily my bladder woke me up," he laughs a little as he walks into the bathroom so he can relieve his bladder.

"I'm glad I was getting really bored by myself." Mika said smiling as he watched Yu go to the bathroom Mika got up and he started to change clothes and a jacket on that would cover his head if they wanted to go out he could also feel the thirst for blood creeping up on him and he shook his head not wanting to drink from Yu, unless he had to Mika wanted to test to see how long he could go with feeding himself, but something told him that Yu wasn't going to let him do that or turn into what he as before he got the human blood. Mika waited for Yu to come back into the bedroom and sighed Mika thought the light was two bright outside and knew he would avoid being out when it was high noon. It was the time that vampire hated the most anytime before noon and after 3 was good, but between were called the hours of hell If any vampire was out during it well then it took a good about of human blood for them to bounce back.

Yu smiles and laughs a little, "you.. didn't have to wait for me to wake up," he blushes a little. Within a couple of minutes, Yu finishes using the bathroom and then walks back to the bedroom, looking at Mika, "are you... getting hungry Mika," he smiles as he moves the collar to his shirt, "you should drink up to keep up your strength," he places his hands on Mika's shoulder. "I don't mind if you drink from me Mika as long as it helps you stay in control. I don't want you to turn into your worst nightmare," he looks at Mika, holding him as his neck was slightly pressed against his mouth.

"How is it you seem to know what I am thinking. Yu I wasn't going to take any from you I might have took too much yesterday." he whispered when he came back into the room. Mika tried to fight against Yu when he was holding his head against his neck, but Mika couldn't fight the urge. Mika soon sank his teeth into Yu's neck. Mika moaned a little as the live giving blood flowed into his mouth, Making him not wanting to stop drinking, but with in a few seconds Mika pulled back. "Thank you Yu I didn't want to take to much. So you should still be fine he said as he cleaned up the wound, but left the bite marks there and licked his lips. "Your mind Yu and no one else's." he whispered. "Oh and I stayed with you because you looked lonely in bed last night with out me." Mika said smiling.

Yu laughs a little, "well we been together for so long Mika. I guess I just learn how to read your facial expressions." He shakes his head and pouts, "its fine Mika, how else am I suppose to feeding you?" Yu smiles as he held onto Mika and jolts with a soft moan, feeling Mika's teeth sink into his skin and closes his eyes. He watched as Mika pulled back and smiles, "I will be fine Mika," he rubs Mika's head. Yu looks at Mika and nods his head while blushing, "I am all yours Mika," he kisses Mika's cheek. Yu blinks a bit and then blushes a little, nudging Mika and laughs a little.

"And here I thought I got good at the neutral face guess I still need a lot of work on it don't I." Mika said and looked at Yu. "I don't want to suck you dry. I'm sorry if you are a little dizzy let me know if I need to carry you to get some food alright." Mika said and looked away. "Sometimes I think you know me too well. "I am glad that you are all mine." Mika said smiling at Yu. Mika then thought of something it had been a while since he had smiled. "Maybe there is something good about this time after all. We get a brake from all the fighting for once." Mika said and closed his eyes. "Anyway I guess lets start our new lives together." Mika said getting off the bed and reaching his hand out to Yu. "Lets go get you something to eat to replace what I just took. If not you will start to fill sick and light headed." Mika said not wanting to be the reason Yu was going to be sick.

Yu looks at Mika and then laughs a little, "aw don't change that. Then how will I know when to give you your blood," he smiles a little. Yu looks at Mika and shakes his head, "no I am okay," he rubs the back of his head, "but I am getting hungry," he rubs his stomach a little. Yu smiles and then blushes, nodding his head, "yes I am glad too." Yu lets out a soft yawn, "yeah that's true. It feels nice to not fight all the time," he stretches his arms. Yu smiles a little and takes Mika's hand as he nods his head, shaking his head, "Mika I told you I am fine," he laughs a little as he leads Mika downstairs.

Mika sighed listening to Yu and his reasoning. Mika nuzzled him. "Thanks you, but I was going to try to let you recover most of the day and not take your blood today." Mika said sighing. "Once again Yu saw through everything and just so you know I am not like the others that only see my blood source as food." he whispered. "I don't like other humans, but if you wish to be around them I will too." Mika said and smiled. "I am wondering something tho and I have never tried this. Does it always have to be the neck because it I keep biting you there your neck might get sore, but then again with your fast healing faster than a normal human who is to say." Mika said shrugging then kissed Yu as he heard Aoi's voice.

"I hear movement if you are up food is done." Aoi said smiling.

"Hey Yu?" Mika asked then looked outside and shook his head deciding not to tell him about the vampire's weak points so he wouldn't worry. "I think you should go eat." He said trying not to look outside again to think about what he will do during that time.

Yu looks at Mika and tilts his head, "but I am fine. I ... somehow regain my blood in my sleep so I don't feel that washed out," he smiled. He tilts his head to the side and sighs a little, rubbing the back of his head, "well Mika, I don't think all humans are really that bad. I mean.. Aoi is nice and he is a human." He tilts his head as he rubs his neck, "w-where else would you like to bite," he kisses Mika. Yu perks his head as he heard Aoi's voice and tilts his head since Mika was going to say something but didn't, "o-okay, at least try something? You never know, you might be able to eat more than rare steak now."