~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

Mika looked at him. "I guess I can try and it depends vampire blood last a while, but I don't know about human blood in a tube we would have to test it out and see." Mika said and then blushed when he said drink it form the source. "I would like to drink from the source as well, but what if we can't from time to time and I need back up." Mika shook his head I guess I can try to take only what I need and nothing more." Mika said and shook his head. Mika walked over to Yu and hugged him. "Thanks for standing by me." He whispered as he heard thunder

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Yu looks at Mika and nods his head, "well I am sure it can last a good amount of time but we will experiment." He looks at Mika and blushes, "well I guess the tubes, if it lasts a good amount of time, will be your back up. Well if you need a certain amount, then I will help you as much as I can." Yu looks at Mika and hugs him with a smile, "of course," he holds him and perks his head up when hearing thunder, looking around, "looks like what Aoi heard on that box is true."

Aoi smiled and turned off the computer. "Would you like to watch moving pictures on the box as well I can turn the TV to a movie that you might love." he aid smiling and got up and walked to the couch and set down and pulled up TV and started to look through stuff. "This is hard cause I don't know what type of stuff you like to watch So I'm gonna put action on come see if you like it." Aoi said.

Mika nodded "The box was right." He whispered. "I wonder what else it can do and we will have to take this day by day as it happens." Mika said sighing

Yu looks at Aoi and then tilts his head, "moving pictures? .. As in a movie or something," he rubs his head confusingly. Yu follows Aoi onto the couch and then sits down, watching Aoi. Yu shakes his head, "well.. we never watched something like this before.. so we don't really know what we would like either," he laughs a little. Yu looks at Mika, "well I guess the longer we stay here, the more we will figure out."

Aoi smiled and looked at them. "Come both of you no need to be shy come over here and sit down and watch your first movie I am happy to see if you like it. I like it but its just me it has lots of action in it as well."

Mika nodded and set in the spot farther away form Aoi leaving Yu to sit in the middle if he wanted to. Mika was trying to be careful and not bit any humans yes his thirst was settled now, but Mika didn't know when the next time he would be thirsty would be so he was going to be safer than sorry.

Yu blinks a bit as he looks at Aoi and slowly nods his head as he watched Mika sit down, sitting in the middle. He looks at Mika, smiling as he leans closer and kisses his cheek to distract him before looking at the screen, "I am sure it is really good Aoi. You seem to have good taste," Yu smiles.

"Thank you its harder than you think to pick out stuff for the younger generation tho." Aoi said smiling as he started to watch the movie. "I always think its the best to watch movies on a stormy day. Oh and after this you can try taking a shower I don't know if you have those or not." Aoi said as started to not talk any more during the movie after saying that.

Mika started really not caring about the movie at first, but soon found himself sucked in and even leaning on Yu as they watched it. It was so cool he had never seen anything like it before. Part of him felt sad that no one has ever seen anything like this before where they were from. Mika looked up at Yu to see if he was just as into it as him. He looked away for a second and then dived back into the movie.

Yu laughs a little, "well for not knowing a lot about the younger generation, your doing a good job so far," he smiles a little while he watches the movie. Yu looks at Aoi and rubs his chin, "hm... if you count rain as showers, then in a way.. I suppose I know what showers are." Yu looks at Mika as he was watching the movie, looking at him as he was leaning on him and continues watching the movie with a smile.

"um..." was as Aoi said until the movie was over once over he turned off the TV. "Alright both of you come with me right now I will show you what a shower is." Aoi said. "Or what we call showers." Aoi took his time getting up the steps and went down the hall on the left this time and opened the door.

Mika opened his eyes in a cute way and blinked after the movie was over the ending was weird of the movie. Looking up at Aoi with his red eye he got up and held out his hand to help Yu up. then followed Aoi to see what was going on.

Aoi opened a curtian to show a shower/ bath combo. "So this is a shower." He said turning it on. "You pull this plug here and it turns to a shower if you use this plug it turns into a bath. You can also control the water so it can be from cold to hot." He said.

Yu sticks his tongue out and rubs the back of his head as he watched the movie more but tilts his head when the tv was turned off, figuring the movie was over. He looks at Aoi and slowly nods his head, watching Mika get up first and then takes Mika's hand, getting up and follows Aoi. He watches Aoi with his head tilted and rubs his chin a bit while listening to him and slowly nods his head, "oh so that is how you that a shower or a bath?" Yu looks at Mika, "do you want to go first or should I?"

Mika smiled and looked at him. "I really don't care."

"There are towels to dry off over here and change of clothes in your room. I'll be downstairs when you are done if you are done." He said as he walked out.

Mika blushed when the walked out. "So should we take one together to conserve water?" He asked. "I don't know if they have a water shortage or not." Mika said. Turning around he covered his face.

Yu rubs his chin and slowly nods his head. He looks at Aoi, "okay, thank you very much Aoi," he smiles. "We will let you know if we need anything," he watched Aoi leave the bathroom. Yu looks at Mika, watching him blush. He rubs the side of his head as he looks at the tub and how much water there was. Yu looks at Mika while blushes a little as he shakes his head, "l-let's take it together," Yu starts taking off his clothes.

Blushing a little more Mika started to take off his clothes this him his body looked a lot better and he had some abs. He as also wondering if he would be able to hold in what he wanted to do to Yu." Mika shook off his head and smiled once he finished removing his clothing he got into the shower first. "Oh wow this feels great Yu." He said as the warm water hitting his skin and washing over his body. "Humans in the past had it made Yu." He said closing his eyes and enjoyed the feeling he wondered what Yu would do once in the shower.

Yu watches as Mika was getting undress and blushes a little as he finishes off getting undressed. He watches as Mika went into the shower first and watches him as he was washing himself. Yu laughs a little, "it looks really nice as well," Yu got into the shower too and closes his eyes, "it feels very nice," he smiles as he starts washing his body.

Mika smiled and started to rub Yu's back. "I'll clean your back." He said smiling cleaning it with soap and then washing it off once he was sure all the soap was off he licked up Yu's spine with his Tongue and said in a sexy voice. "Got to make sure your clean all the way." Mika said as he pulled Yu into him. "Can't let my boyfriend be all dirty I wonder if you cleaned down here." He said running his hands over Yu's member.

Yu jolts a bit and blushes a little, looking over his shoulder, "w-well I can't really reach my back so I suppose you can," he smiles a little. Yu gasps and arches his back a bit as he bites his bottom lip, "M-Mika wait a moment," Yu looks down and watched how Mika was touching him, letting out a soft moan.

"Yes Yu?" Mika said and stopped what he was doing. "Don't you want me to help you clean?" Mika said as he whispered into his hear. "Don't you want me to take care of you?" Mika said smiling. Mika really had no idea what he was doing at the moment, but he was going with the flow or the moment.

Yu looks at Mika while he blushes, watching as Mika stopped. "Well.. I do but you just surprise me a little I thought you were.. just going to clean my back," he looks to the side while blushing. "O-Of course Mika," he slowly takes Mika's head while blushing and leads it back to his member, "y..you can continue, if you want."

Mika smiled as his hand was placed back on Yu's member. "I got to make sure you are all taken care of." Mika said as he started to rub Yu's member and was cleaning it at the same time. Mika's other hand wrapped around Yu and started to play with butt. "I wonder if you have cleaned everything Yu." Mika said smiling wondering how far Yu would let him go he had read about this in one of the books in the vampire library. so even tho he didn't have a clue of what he was doing he had an idea. "Should I clean inside of here as well." Mika said as his other hand was now at Yu's but whole and the other one was rubbing his member.

Yu washes his chest and his stomach while he looks down at his member as he was getting clean, letting out soft moans. Yu blinks and arches his back, looking at Mika while blushing, "u-uh well this is... my first time taking an actual shower. But I do keep myself clean. Yu shivers a little with a soft moan, "u-uh well," he bites his bottom lip, "if you really want too."

"I might wan't to check." He whispered as he slowly inserted one finger inside of Yu and started to rub the other one. If Yu was smart he would realize what Mika was trying to do now, Mika just hoped that when Yu would realize it that it would be too late and Yu would want Mika deep inside him. "You look so sexy like this Yu." He whispered as the rubbing turned into him pumping his had up and down are Yu's member.

Yu blushes and then puts his hands on the wall, letting out a soft moan, "M-Mika.. your so naughty," he looks over his shoulder. He rests his head on the wall and bites his bottom lip, glancing towards Mika and shakes his head, "n-no Mika don't say that," he covers his face with his arm and arches his back as he felt his cock getting stroked, looking down as he watches Mika's hand.

"Your my boyfriend now so you made me feel complete so now its my turn." he said sticking another fingure into Yu's butt and started to do a scissor motion. "I learned what I know from a book so i thought I would try it out on you." Mika said and kissed Yu's back. "Do you want me to fill you up? Do you want me Yu?" Mika asked hoping the answer was yes. Mika himself was already turned on and hard listening to Yu's moans.

Yu blushes as he looks at Mika, biting his bottom lip and arches his back as he felt another one of Mika's fingers went inside of him, moaning when he was getting stretched. Yu looks in between his legs, seeing he was pre-cuming and shivers when Mika kissed his back. Looking at Mika and blinks as he saw how hard Mika's cock was, he rests his head on the wall, "j-just don't make me be too loud. Aoi might hear us," he pants softly.

"Alright I won't." Mika said taking his figures out of Yu's butt and making sure that his member was covered in water before putting the tip in the whole. Mika bit his lip as he slowly went into him after about half was in he couldn't take it and with one thrust was burred deep inside of Yu, He gave Yu a little time to adjust before moaning and started to move in and out of him as he started to rub Yu's member timed with each thrust.