~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

Yu looks at Aoi and nods his head slowly, "yeah that's totally fine with us, I know I don't mind." He tilts his head and then looks at Mika, laughing a little since he wasn't sure if he told Mika about his slight experience he had with driving back in their world. He twiddles his thumbs a little, "well... I have a bit of driving experience but... it's not real good. I kind of crashed into a street light," he sticks his tongue out a little.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Mika laughed. "I drive when I have to but Noone is on the road when I do as well" Mika said looking at him and rhen took a deep breath as he was ready to go.

Aoi looked outside. "Ok the driver is here." He said leaving the car

Yu looks at Aoi and then nods his head, following Aoi outside and then gets inside the car. He pouts a little as he looks at Mika since he laughed at him for crashing with the only driving experience he had.

• 2 weeks later...

Mika smiled. "To be fair no one ever drives in our time" Mika said as he got into the car with aoi and yu.

Aoi told the driver where to go and once everyone was inside the driver took off to the movie theater

Yu tilts his head as he laughs a little, "well.. at least by not obeying the rules of the streets anyway. I guess... our time was more like crazy drivers," he gets into the car. He looks out the window when the driver started driving.

• 3 weeks later...

" and our time there were no drivers and you had to dodge stuff so you didn't die" he said looking at him. " if you were driving we were more or less the only people on the road"

Yu blinks and pouts a little while blushing, "you really think my driving was that bad? I mean for the record, you never witness it," he crosses his arms and looks out the window.

• 2 weeks later...

"No I'm not I am just starting a fact that when we drive or drove there were no other people on the road. So we don't know how great we would do" he said smiling at him as he saw the theater get closer 

"Well that's because there weren't a lot of people in our time period," Yu rubs the back of his head a little. "I guess things are a bit more different here," Yu laughs a little as he continues looking out the window, seeing the theater. 

• 3 weeks later...

"Yeah thing are a lot more lively and crowded it looks like" he said as he took a deep breath as he was looking out the window seeing all of the people run around and play as if none of them had a care in the world or knew what was coming.

"Yeah, probably not best to show my driving skills here. Compare to where we use to live, there are a lot more people on the road compare to our world with no people driving," Yu laughs a little and looks out the window, resting his chin on his palm with a sigh and rests his head on Mika.

• 1 month later...

"Yeah I been around some people but this place is definitely populated different from our world," Yu looks at Mika as he scratches the back of his neck.

• 1 month later...

"Yeah ... that's true. It just feels so much interesting here compare to where we use to be. I mean it's definitely nice to experience something new for a change," Yu slowly nods his head.

• 5 weeks later...

Yu looks at Mika and nods his head with a smile, "well I am glad. You seem to really like it here. I just hope.. those other vampires that came with us don't cause any issues," he pouts a little.

• 2 months later...

Yu sighs a little as he slightly sulks in the seat, nodding his head, "yeah well we will take care of them if they do," he slowly perks up, seeing  that they were approaching a big building.

• 3 months later...

Mika looked at the he huge place in front of the hem shocked that it was like this. "Wow I hi his is big" he said.

Soon the car stoped in front of it..

"We are here let's go get the movie seats and everything" Aoi said as he got out and walked to the he doors as Mika  followed behind

Yu pouts a little as he looks at Mika, "well I underestimated the couch sinking ability. You try sitting on it as well and you probably killed just as much as me," he grumbles as he looks to the side while blushing slightly. He blinks a little, not realizing until now that Aoi was in the room when they were talking.

Yu watches as Aoi walks into the living room and froze a little as he looks at Mika, slightly nudging him a little and pouts, "you forgot even if he is old, Aoi probably could hear us," he whispers to Mika. "U-Uh... yeah I suppose we are," he rubs the back of his head a little.

Watching Mika's reaction and laughs a little, "well your the one that started it," he whispers in Mika's ear, giving a soft nibble.

• 4 weeks later...

Mika shook his head. "I don't think I would feel the same as you with me being a vampire and all. I don't really feel much anymore." He said looking Yu in the eyes

"I mean if he did hear us that's not really an issue you know. I'm pretty sure when he took us in he knew what he was in for." Mika said. Mika blushed and looked at him. "You do realize you're nibbling on my ear it's kind of sexy" he whispered back

Yu sighs a little, "well just because I am not a vampire doesn't mean I don't understand what your going through. And besides, there is a chance that we might be able to prevent you from fully becoming vampire."

"Hm... yeah I suppose you are right about that. I mean he basically saw me feed you my blood so... I am sure Aoi has saw his fair share of stuff."  Yu blushes and laughs a little, "oh... you like that huh," he then moves down a little, nibbling on Mika's neck.

"because I am a full vampire now I don't really feel emotions like I use to because I drank your blood. Now it's the only thing keeping me going. I don't want anyone elses blood because I don't want to drink humans blood I refuse to be like that. There is a chance that this does work either just so you know." he whispered.

Mika looked deep into Yu's eyes. "You know you are the best right. No matter what happens I will be by your side till the end." Mika closes his eyes. "I'm sure Aoi doesn't mind us being us you know also damn I don't know if you should do that right here and now Yu" Mika said starting to get turned on slightly

"Just because your a vampire now doesn't mean you will always be like that," Yu pouts a little. "Well I didn't want you to die if you needed to drink blood," he looks to the side. Yu looks at Mika, "you know how determined I am to do this. Not only will you be a human but our family will be back as well."

Yu looks at Mika while blushing, "do you really think so," he rubs the back of his head. He smiles and nods his head, "well... I am glad to have you then," he kisses Mika's cheek.  Yu tilts his head and laughs a little, going to Mika's ear, "are you... getting horny," he sticks his tongue out a little.