~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

Yu looks at Mika and pouts a little, "hey it's not funny," he flails his arms and grumbles a little as he tries to get out of the couch. "It's not my fault I just... sink into it. Vampires are nothing like this," he grumbles and kicks his feet as he flails his arms. Yu looks at Aoi as he comes back from the kitchen and shakes his head, "no..how can you tell," he laughs a little. Hearing that word again as he jumps up, getting out of the couch's grasp, "that word again.. what does cosplaying mean exactly? That's the first question I have anyway," he rubs the back of his head as he heard his stomach growl. "...Second question is, where is a good spot to get food?"

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Mika stood there and watch Yu just a little bit longer.

"You don't know what cosplaying is. That is weird cosplaying in where people dressed up as there favorite characters from a TV show and then walk around as them and pretend to be them. How do you not know that. And I can tell because you guy look weird and your acting really weird."

"TV shows?" Mika asked not sure what that was.

"You don't know what TV shows are did you guys come from the dark ages?" He said making a joke. "Anyway I can make some food if you don't mind the wait something tells me you guys don't know what money is either." The old man said as he shook his head. "Your acting like your not even from this time everyone know and TV for a long time."

"Up to you and if you ask me nicely I might be able to help you." Mika said smiling at Yu. Then looked at the old man. "We are from a place where you have to fight to live we don't have the chance to be lazy." Mika said looking away sighing then back at Yu smiling.

"I have a question for the two of you where are you from?" Aoi asked

Yu looks at Mika and flails his arms, "some brother you are, just watching me as I suffer," he flails so much that he falls back within the sinking couch and pouts. Yu listen to the man as he was explaining what cosplaying was, "hm.. so that what it is... but sorry, we are not cosplaying anyone. This is what we basically wear on a daily basis and we never seen tv so.. definitely not cosplaying." Yu shakes his head slowly, "n-no of course not, it is appreciated," he smiles a little, "m...money?" He rubs his chin as he thinks and shakes his head, "that is why we need someone wise like you to help us." Yu reaches out his hand, "come onnnnnnnn Mika, this stupid couch is eating me!" Yu looks over at Aoi and then looks at Mika, "... somewhere that isn't well known," Yu says simply.

Aoi looked at them, "Vampire's arn't real tho." the old man said. "Guessing you have no way back and need some place to stay as well." he said. "another question tho swords are they real?" he asked.

Mika looked at him and shook his head decided no to say anything. "Hey its not often that I get to see you like this." He said holding out his hand for Yu to grab Yu and help him out of the couch that was eating him.

"Your normal clothes?" He asked looking at them. "I don't know anywhere that is normal." He said. "If you plan on staying anywhere near here you will need to change to blend in." He said sighing. "If you need a place to stay I need help around the house so if you can help me I will provide you with everything you need." he said

Mika was caught up in thought not sure what to do. The offer was good, but was it worth it?

"Well in our world, vampires are real...," Yu nods his head slowly, "yeah we don't really have anywhere to go currently," he sighs a bit before looking at his sword, "uh... if it was real..., we won't go around hurting bystanders so don't worry it too much." Yu looks at Mika and grumbles a little, "haha very funny," he glances to the side. He looks at Mika's hands for a couple of minutes and then looks at Aoi and nods his head, "well were we live they are quite normal." Yu thinks about Aoi's offer and looks at Mika, before looking back at Aoi, "well there is still stuff we need to know about this place and it's not like... we can simply go home either," he sighs and then nods his head as he grabs Mika's hand, "alright we will stay here.. and help you around the house," he then pulls Mika into the couch as well and laughs a little, "not so fun not is it!"

"Alright if they are real you might not want to carry them around in public." He said and thought about it. "So I think I watched something about this, You two got transported to another world that happens to be ours isn't it." he said walking into the kitchen and started to put stuff up. "I'm not use to cooking for 3 tho." he said thinking about it.

Mika's smile faded as Yu pulled him down and he laughed until he smiled something. "NO!" He yelled then covered his mouth he could smell the blood it had broke when he fell on it. "Just fix for 2 leave me out."

"I only have one spare room its upstairs on the right if you want to change up there into clothes that look like ours. You two will stand out in those. You will also have to share a room." He said. "And your going to need to eat as well."

Mika looked at him and shook his head. "I'm fine trust me and It was fun while it lasted. I'm going to check out the room upstairs." He said rolling out of the couch and sighed. Mika then took off up the stairs without saying anything else.

"I hope to hear more about your world at dinner." Aoi said smiling.

Mika found the room and walked into it. "What the hell am I going to do now?" He whispered.

"Well it's not like we have any use for them here but what happens if our life are threaten and we need to protect ourself?" He tilts his head, "huh? You must have grandchildren or something to know that or you watch all kinds of.. tv shows? I believe is what you called it." Yu looks at the kitchen, "if you teach me how, I can help you with making food. I am a pretty fast learner." Yu laughs a little as Mika was now stuck and blinks a bit as he heard a small sound, "huh? What was that..," he sniffs the air, ~is... that blood?! Did Mika... get hurt someway,~ he thought as he looks at Mika. Yu looks at Aoi and nods his head, "I suppose so... we don't want to attract the wrong attention, especially for you as well since we don't know how long we are going to stay." Yu shakes his head slowly, "we don't mind sharing, we are technically considered brothers... even if we aren't related by blood." Yu blinks and flails his arms, "hey! How did you get out of the couch so quickly," he rolls to the side and then rolls off the couch, "oh.. hm that works," he smiles a little and looks at Aoi, slowly nods his head but the groans, ~ugh.. Mikaaa you left me to explain stuff to this man,~ he though and was still worried about Mika, wanting to know if he was hurt or not.

Mika didn't even have to open the bag he threw it across the room. "How long can I last." he said covering his face with his hands

"So um I think you called him Mika he seemed panicked have any idea why?" he asked. "Maybe you could go check on him he seemed upset when he ran upstairs. I'll teach you how to cook some other time."

Mika took a deep breath trying to repress the thirst it was easy right now, but it was going to get harder. "I would die rather become a full monster Yu would hate me so much if he found out." he whispered

Yu looks at Aoi and nods his head, "yeah his name is Mika and my name is Yu by the way. I know it sounds like you but trust me I will know your talking to me." He looks at the stairs and nods his head, "alright I will go check on him," he goes up the stairs and pouts, really wanted to learn to cook so he could help Aoi. He walks up and slightly see Mika from a distance. He approaches and could hear Mika talking to himself and he knocks on the door, "who would hate you," he opens the door widely and enters the room.

Mika looked at him with tears in his eyes. "How much of that did you here Yu?" He asked looking at him and looked away. "Yu I don't know if I can stay here with the both of you." He said looking at him. "I just can't I can't become the person you hate. I don't know if I could do that." he said

"I only heard that you were afraid of someone hating you but that's it. What's going on Mika," Yu looks at him as he closes the door. He blinks a couple of times and shakes his head, "no.. I worked too hard to find you Mika, I am not just going to let you leave just like that. Besides.. where will you go? We are somewhere we barely know where this is." Yu looks at Mika and sighs, shaking his head, "what are you talking about.. I can't hate my brother, even if we aren't related doesn't mean your not my brother," he looks at Mika.

"Yu, I was with the vampires for a reason." He said looking up at Yu. "Your gonna find out sooner or later, but I am a half vampire." He whispered and looked away from Yu. "My last vile of blood from my creator broke." He whispered "So I have to leave, I can't stay here with you no matter how much I want to. I won't turn into a monster. I'm already half one!" He yelled and covered his face again..

Yu looks at Mika as he slowly approaches him and crosses his arms, wondering what Mika was going to tell him. He then blinks a couple of times when he learn that Mika was half vampire. "So.. when I pulled you onto the couch.. that is what I heard broke? Blood from your creator that turned you into a half vampire?" Yu shakes his head and looks at Mika, "no! I am not letting you leave," he stands, blocking the door, "I don't care if your a half vampire.. or a full vampire, your not the one that killed our family in cold blood so I have no reason to hate you. I hate the vampires that were responsible for our families death.. not you even if you become a full vampire, I will still accept you."

"You do know that I am a vampire and can jump out of the window right" Mika said looking at him. "Yu I don't want to be a monster. I'm going to fight this as long as I can, but being out there with all those humans I don't know if I can do it at least not right now." He said getting up and walking over to the closet. Mika opened the door and found some clothes for the both of them. "Let's get changed. I have to figure out what to do from here" Mika said

"Yeah well... I wouldn't let you jump you the window," Yu looks at Mika. He shakes his slowly, "but... if you don't turn into a vampire, you will die. You need blood to survive." Yu watches Mika as he goes into the closet, walking over and looks at the clothes, lowering his head as he grabs some clothes and starts stripping off his clothes to put on the clothes that Aoi wanted them to wear.

When Yu started to take off his clothes Mika turned around he started to blush. Turning away form Yu Mika started to strip as well and changed his clothes into something that he pulled out. He put on a black fading into white T-shirt some Jeans. and a jacket with fur around the hood. "So I am not a fan of jeans. This is also weird that we are both the same size and that the clothes fit huh?" Mika said laughing

Yu looks over at Mika as he turned around, tilting his head, "why... is your face getting so red," he mentions as he was putting on the clothes, shifting a bit, "ugh... these pants are tight," he grumbles a little. "How do people put up with wearing these clothes?" Yu looks over at Mika and nods his head, "yeah, I guess so, though this pants are like tight against my crotch," he pouts a little as he fixes his black semi sleeve shirt and adjusts his navy blue jean pants, sighing, "I think I prefer our clothes," he crosses his arms.

"No reason." Mika said looking away and checked to make sure everything was in place. "How do people live with these." he said turning around to Yu. "I guess we should go back and I like out clothes more as well you can move easy in them and fight in them. I guess people in this time didn't have to fight at all. So what are you going to tell the old man about our world or that we are from the future? He is going to want to know." He said then sighed. "Just so you know, those humans were using you in our time period." he said looking down. "I wanted to find and tell you that. The military that you are with are not friends of anyone and neither are the vampires." Mika said biting his lip.

Yu tilts his head and then shrugs his shoulders as he then looks at a mirror, looking at himself a little. He rubs the back of his head as he looks at Mika, "who knows.. I don't know if I should envy them or feel bad for them." Yu nods his head, "I guess that explains why there is no fighting.. at least like the fighting we have done." Yu looks at Mika, "don't think your weaseling out of this, you need to tell him information too," he pouts a little and then crosses his arms, "yeah... I doubt he is going to believe the whole future thing." Yu looks at Mika and lowers his head as he then goes downstairs, crossing his arms, ~Mika.. how would he know if I was getting used or not,~ he thought as he was back in the living room, looking for Aoi.

Aoi was trying to think of something to eat. As the kettle went off with a loud screaming hiss.

As Mika was following Yu downstairs and jumped went to grab his sword only to realize that it wasn't there.

Aoi took the kettle off the stove and poured three cups and put some tea bags in the cups and dipped the bags and stirred them walking over to the table he set it for three people and placed sugar out as well.

"What was that noise?" Mika asked running his hands along his jacket.

"That was the kettle telling me the water was done. Come on both of you sit lets talk. I can't think of anything to make so I'll take you both out to eat today my treat. In exchange could you help me with a leak in my roof today I hate to ask tho." Aoi said. He said turning around and smiled. "Those clothes look nice on you I bought them for when my grandson comes over, but he never does." Aoi said looking at the boys.

Mika walked over to the table after grabbing Yu's hand. "Not going alone." he whispered and looked at the three things of tea. "So I don't need any food or drinks." Mika said and the old man looked a little said.

"You can't starve your self that isn't good." Aoi said.

"No I'm fine and I promise I don't starve myself, I just have no need for hum......." Mika cut himself off and looked at Yu for help.

Yu jumps as he heard a hissing sound and then runs into the kitchen, "is everything okay?! I heard this loud sound," he tilts his head as he looks down at the device called a kettle. He goes back out to the living room to meet up with Mika. Yu looks over at Aoi and then nods his head, "well.. we did promise to help you for exchange for letting us crash here." Yu blinks as he looks at Mika as he was pouts, walking with him and looks at the tea. Yu looks at Mika and then rubs the back of his head before looking at Aoi, "uh... he is very fussy. He only eats and drinks certain things.. sorry. Um.. I will make sure he gets his fed though."

"I can tell he is a little fussy," Aoi said. "Alright, I'm trying to to pry to much into your lives and your other world your from, but this is really weird." Aoi shook his head.

Mika sighed but then realized what Yu just said. "Yu, I can't and won't." Mika said pouting a little and looking away from him. "We have already talked about this I'll be fine." Mika didn't really know what he was going to do. In there own time he was going to warn them about what was to come then disappear.

"If I can do anything to help him keep eat and fed I would like to do do that as well." Aoi said as he sipped his tea.

Mika looked at both of them and stood up. "Why don't both of you go get some food I'll fix whatever I can. It would just be annoying for me to tag along and watch you both eat right." Mika said looking at Yu. There was a hit of sadness in his eyes. He really did want to try the food of the past, but he couldn't just because of what he became.

"After Yu, gets done drinking I will take him into town." He said. "But are you sure you don't want to go? It seems to me you two wouldn't want to be split apart?" Aoi asked.

Yu nods his head, "yeah sorry about that sir... uh I will drink the second cup. No need for it to go to waste," he smiles and then looks at Mika, grumbling as he nudges Mika a bit. Yu looks at Aoi and drinks some of the tea. Yu looks at Mika and then lowers his head, looking to the side as he tries to think what to do. He didn't want to be separated from Mika but he didn't want to have Mika watch him eat food when Mika couldn't eat it as well. He looks at Aoi and rubs the back of his head, "um.. I really want Mika to come.. but since he is so fussy, I don't want him to be upset seeing all the food either," he shakes his head slowly, wondering what he should do.

"Mika why don't you come with us I am sure there is something that you can eat where we are going." Aoi said.

Mika looked at Yu, "If you really want me to go Yu, I guess I can just for you." he said.

"When ever you finish the tea we can head out I know a place that serves almost everything so I'm sure we can find something for Mika to eat there." Aoi said as he finished his tea.

"Yu, I'm not sure about this at all." Mika said his face softened a little bit looking at Yu. "If you are sure you want me to come you know what I can and can't have." Mika whispered looking away.

"Then its settled I will take both of you out to eat." He said. "As soon as Yu gets done with his tea." he said smilng

Yu lowers his head and sighs a bit but then perks his head up as he looks at Mika, smiling as he nods his head, "y-yeah. Just like Aoi said, maybe there will be something you can actually try," he mentions, wondering if Mika has even tried attempted eating normal food since he was turned into a half vampire. Yu looks at Aoi and nods his head as he finishes off his cup, then drinks Mika's cup as well. He looks over at Mika and sighs a little, nodding his head slowly, "yes.. I want you to come as well. Besides, we both need to look around town, so this is a best way we can." Yu finishes his second cup of tea and smiles, "alright, let's get going.. uh please lead the way," he looks at Aoi while he rubs the back of his head and laughs a little.