~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

Aoi smiled and got up patting his pockets he made sure he had his wallet, grabbed his keys to the house and started to head out the door and waited for the guys to follow.

Mika grab's Yu's hand and walked out the front door with him in the lead.

Once they were both out he shut and locked the door and started to walk towards town. "Its not that far. Just about a block up the road." Aoi said.

Mika sighed as he was walking funny he hated the jeans half way do the block he finally learned to walk in the jeans. "I don't know about this Yu." He whispered. "I think it would of been a better idea for the two of you to go without me." he said.

Aoi finished walking and walked into a cafe type place and asked for a table for three. The staff was happy to see Aoi there with someone else other than him eating along again they set them at one of the best tables and handed out the menu. "Don't be shy and everything is good as well." He said.

Mika walked over to the table and set down on the end. When they were given menu's he stared at the pictures and looked away,

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Yu watches Aoi and then looks at Mika, holding onto his hand as he follows Aoi outside. He watches as Aoi locked the door and then follow him to town. Yu looks at Aoi and nods his head as he then looks at Mika as he was walking but then looks up at Mika, sighing as he whispered, "Mika... what were you going to do all by yourself? Besides, it's a good way to look around as well." Yu stops walking so he was in back of Aoi, looking up at the building and just follow him to a table, looking at the menu with all sorts of stuff. Looking at Aoi and tilts his head to the side, looking at Aoi, "um... what do you recommend?"

The waitress walks over and takes out a pad of paper and a pen from her apron, "hello there, how are you today? My name is Emi and I will be your waitress today. Would you like to order any drinks first," she smiled.

Yu jumps and looks at the girl, looking down at the menu and then looks at Aoi, wanting to just follow his lead so he knew what to do.

Mika looked away. "I don't know, find stuff that makes and since to me." Mika whispered looking at Yu.

Aoi smiled. "Everything is good here, but I really like there Stake sandwich." He said. "Its really good. Hey Emi I'll take a Dr. Pepper. I'm not sure about these two. I am not sure what either of you like." He said thinking about it.

"I don't need anything." Mika said. "I kind of got drug along I'm not hungry or thirsty." Mika said that last part was a lie he was thirsty and it was painful for him to even be in the same room as human's right now, but he controlled it. The blood he had eariler was helping him right now, but he had no idea what was going to happen in the next few days.

Yu sighs a little and shakes his head, "that doesn't... sound like fun," he pokes Mika's cheek with a pout. He rubs his chin and nods his head, thinking about ordering the steak sandwich that Aoi requested.

Emi smiles and writes down Aoi's order and smiles, looking over at Mika and Yu, ready to record what they want.

Yu looks at the waitress and then looks at the menu, "uh...," he looks at the drinks section, "I will.. take .. uh.." he looks at Aoi and then Mika, "me and my brother will both get a glass of water but I will have a slice of lemon in it, my brother's plain please." Surely he thought Mika can handle a simple glass of normal water.

"Hey stop that Yu." Mika said pouted as well. "Your not listening to what I have to say." He said looking at him.

Aoi smiled. "You can get whatever, but that is what I normally get they put some sauce on it that makes it so sweet and tangy at the same time." Aoi said. "I know your brother has requirements, but they should have what he can eat here all you have to do is ask." Aoi said.

Get some blood from the vampire that created me so I don't go crazy Mika thought and just didn't say any more. "Do what ever you want I am tired of fighting today." Mika said as he looked out the window trying to know what was going on with the world and he was watching everything he could about the world outside.

"I just don't want to be separated from you.. is it really that bad," Yu pouts as he crosses his arms. Yu looks at Aoi and smiles, "hmmm you make it sound so good though.. I might get it," he rubs his stomach as it growls, blushing, "I think my stomach agrees," he laughs softly.

Emi writes down both Mika's and Yu's drink order, nodding her head, "alright, I will be back in a flash," he smiles as she then walks away from the table.

Yu watches as the waitress left and then looks at the menu, looking for the steak sandwich that Aoi mention and also something to order for Mika.

"No its not bad at all." Mika said and shook his head. What the hell was he going to do with Yu. not even thinking about it Mika reached over and held his hand.

"Yeah they make the best Stake sandwich ever." Aoi said and looked at both of the boys smiling when Mika reached over to hold Yu's hand. "You guys must be really close to each other I'm guessing something happened and thats why the two of you don't want to be split up?" Aoi said.

Mika looked over at Yu and realized he was holding his hand pulling back he looked away as he started to count the people inside the building. "This is is looked like before it was destroyed." He whispered and shook his head. On hand on the table Mika put the other one under the table."Yu this wasn't a good idea for me to come out." He whispered as he smelled someone cut themselves in the kitchen. Mika gulped at the smell of it his mouth started to go dry.

Yu looks at Mika and then lowers his head, "then why complain about it," he grumbles a little and then perks his head up, looking down and saw Mika hold his hand. Yu looks at Aoi and then smiles, "then.. I can't wait to try it. I am sure it is really good." Yu looks at Aoi and rubs his chin with his other hand, "I suppose you can say that yeah," he looks down and watched as Mika pulled his hand away, pouting, "hey he didn't say it as a bad thing," he crosses his arms. Yu tilts his head to the side and sighs, "you keep saying that.. just relax okay," he sighs a bit.

Emi walks over with the drinks, setting down the Dr. Pepper in front of Aoi, the plain water in front of Mika and the water with the slice of lemon in it, "there you go," she smiled and then takes out her notepad again, "have you decided on what you want to eat this evening?"

"Steak sandwich!" Yu blushes as he was the first to call out due to his stomach and covers his mouth, "uh... excuse me," he laughs a little, "I will take the steak sandwich."

Emi laughs a little and shakes her head, "it's okay, you must be very hungry today," she smiles as she writes down Yu's order, "would you like your steak medium rare, medium well done or well done."

"E-Eh? I am.. not really sure," Yu rubs the back of his head.

Emi giggles, "medium rare being pink meat to well done being nice brown meat."

"Oh.. uh I guess well done," Yu nods his head slowly.

Emi nods her head and looks over at Mika, "what would like hm?"

"Uh ... he is kind of fussy.. and doesn't really know what to order," Yu rubs his chin and blinks, ~hm.. medium rare is pink meat... that means its not very well cooked. Maybe Mika will eat rare meat. That should be still have the juices to help calm down his urges at least for now,~ he thought as he looks at the waitress, "he will.. take the steak, rare please. The rarest but safest to eat you can do. Make it a good size one because he doesn't really.. uh eat a lot of vegetables so keep the sizes they show in the menu off."

Emi blinks and slowly nods her head, "alright," she smiles and writes down Mika's order and looks at Aoi, "and you Aoi?"

Aoi smiled. "Thanks Emi, I will take the Stake sandwich and can you throw in an order of french fries as well?" He said smiling Aoi didn't look like it but he had lots of money just didn't let anyone know about it. Adjusting his weight in his chair he reached and grabbed his drink and sipped it." Aoi smiled more he just met these boys, but it felt like they had brought meaning to his life in under a day.

"So Yu, when was the last time you ate. I know you haven't ate at all today." Mika said watching the sun as it started to go down. Mika looked at the water in front of him. "Something tells me I am not getting out of here without trying the food you just ordered me am I?" He said looking at Yu. Mika bit his lip. "Yu I can't relax not all all. People here are to clumsy." He said shaking his head, Without thinking Mika pulled Yu close and licked his neck. "Way to clumsy for my liking." Mika said baring his teeth wanting to bite Yu. Mika came back into his right mind and pulled back and looked away. "um....." He said You will not become a monster! I will not I cannot. Mika then looked down at his hand wondering if his own blood would work.

Aoi just wanted the both of them not sure what was going on, but though it was cute there something about these boys that he liked and wanted to try to keep them around as long as possible.

Mika then though his hands up in the air. "I'll try this for Yu and no one else." He whispered and shook his head. Maybe he was going about this all the wrong way.The humans in this time didn't experiment on the both of them, but still the concept was still there.

"So I have been wondering about this what will your parents think when they find out that you are missing from your own world." Aoi asked wanting to know.

"They won't we don't have any parents." Mika stated looking at him. "We only have the families we create." Mika asked.

Taking another sip of his drink Aoi looked at both of them. "You look mature for your age's so I thought so I don't even know how old the two of you are." Aoi said.

Mika looked at Yu not really sure how much they should tell to the old man. "We are mature, because there are no adults so the older kids had go grow up fast." Mika stated.

"Really I am so sorry I wish I could of been there to help. I love kids I was even thinking about adopting some kids in orphanages, but when I looked into it they didn't want me to because I was to old to deal with them they told me." Aoi said. "If you both stick with me I promise I will try to teach you everything there is about this world and what it has to offer. I know a lot thinks because I wanted to be one of the hip grandpa's who knew what there grand kid was talking about." Aoi said.

Mika sighed not knowing what grandpa meant. it was amazing what this adult knew. Mika looked back over to Yu to see if he was still shocked about his almost attack on him.

Emi smiles and writes down Aoi's order, "okay, I will right back, let me know if you want any drink refills," she bows and then walks to the kitchen to deliver the orders.

Yu looks at Mika and rubs the back of his head, "I haven't eaten all day so.. yeah. Shinoa was going to treat me to something later ... but then I get transported to a unknown location," he crosses his arms. Yu shakes his head, "at least try it... gees," he sighs. "Well I don't know what to say about that. They shouldn't be working in a kitchen if they are clumsy." Yu blinks as Mika suddenly pulled him close and jolts when his neck was licked. He blushes a little as he looks at Mika, looking away as well with his head lowered, biting his bottom lip. He looked at Aoi and could see the confusion in his eyes but it didn't seem to bother him too much. Yu looks at Mika and then smiles, nodding his head, "well I feel honor your willing to at least try it just for me," he smiled. Yu looks at Aoi and looks at Mika, lowering his head, shaking his head, "like Mika said..., we don't really have any parents. We use to but they are all gone." Yu looks at Aoi and rubs the back of his head, "well.. we are old enough to do anything without an adult, that's about it." Yu looks at Aoi and rubs the back of his head, trying to think what to do, "uh.. well we can live with you as long as we can but once we figure out a way out, we will probably take the offer. But before we go, we will make sure to get you.. a farewell present," he smiles.

"Alright I want you to stay until you find a way back to your world." Aoi said looking at him and waited for the food.

Mika nodded. "I'll try it for you alright. Only for you Yu." He said tapping his figures on the table. "I don't really know why they are so clumsy, but they are." Mika said he could keep a lid on it till he smelled blood then he would go crazy for a little bit. "So when we go back you do know we might get pulled apart again right." He said. "I don't think the hum....I mean your friends wouldn't accept me."

Aoi looked at them. "So why is it that you will be pulled apart does it have to do with you wearing different what I think uniforms?" He asked

Yu nods his head slowly and smiles a little, "I mean, it's the least we can do for you accepting us into your home." Yu looks at Mika and nods his head slowly as he picks up his water, drinking some and then points to Mika's drink, "well go on and drink," he grumbles a little. He looks at Mika and then tilts his head, shaking his head, "I will convince everyone to accept you. They are not really that had to convince." Yu looks at Aoi and then Mika, rubbing the back of his head, "well.. I guess you can say that," he leans back in his seat and nods his head.

Within a few minutes, Emi comes back and puts one steak sandwich in front of Aoi and then the other in front of Yu. She puts the steak in front of Mika and then leans back, "enjoy and please let me know if you need anything," she bows and then walks away from the table.

Mika looked at him. "I guess if you can convince them I will stay with you and not kill the," he said sighing as the food came out and he stared at the stake in front of him.

Aoi started to eat his food and drink his drink. "Yu try some of there fries." he said.

I promised I would try. Mika cut into the stake and saw the blood run out of it, The blood looked so good and tasty, Mika took the fork and stabbed the stake lifting it up to his mouth this was the first time he even tried to eat since becoming a vampire. Sticking it in his mouth Mika chewed it up the blood tasted good and helped a little, but the issue was the stake dried his mouth out. "Yu I don't know if I can eat this right now." He said swallowing the stake. "Its good and I might be able to eat it later, but not now." Mika said his mind starting to go crazy. Mika looked around. "I have to leave for a bit."

"If you have to use the bathroom its right over there." Aoi pointing to where the bathroom was.

Mika looked at him. "Thanks." Mika said and walked the way of the bathroom. Once in there he started to pant. "Damn it, I don't know how long it shouldn't wear off this fast I don't understand. Why does everyone cut themselves in this place." Mika bit his hand, "The meat would be good if I wasn't already so thirsty." Mika said holding his head. "Blood, must have blood. Need, Blood." Mika said then smacked himself. "No you can go without you can go longer."

Yu sighs and shakes his head, "don't worry, I known them for a while now, I am sure they will listen to me." He looks down at the steak he got Mika and rubs the back of his head, gulping softly in hopes that Mika will actually eat it. Yu starts eating his sandwich and covers his mouth, ~it's... so good,~ he thought as he looks at Aoi and nods his head, taking one fry and eats it. Yu looks over at Mika as he was cutting the steak. He watched Mika as he was eating the sandwich and watched as Mika ate his steak. Yu tilts his head, "huh? What happened?" Yu lowers his head, "do you want it to be packaged up to go or something?" Yu tilts his head, wondering why Mika had to leave and just watched as he walking in the direction of the bathroom. Yu looks at Aoi, worrying about Mika and swallows his bite, "the sandwich is really good," Yu smiled as he goes back to eating.

"I am glad you like it." He said smiling at him and ate his food. "I'm sure he wants to take the rest home." He said

Mika bit his hand then took a deep breath. After getting himself together he took a deep breath and walked back out with the others, That raw thirst still there. "Sorry Had to take a brake." by the time he came back they were almost done eating.

"What took you so long?" Aoi asked

"Nothing just had to pull myself together. Hey Yu I would love to take this home for later I'm just so...never mind." Mika said as he held his head. He could feel himself slipping and it was only because of the blood he smelled.

Aoi smiled and ordered 3 boxes for there food. Not knowing if Yu was going to finish his or not Aoi drank more of his Dr. Pepper.

Mika looked at Yu with his blue eyes and then looked away. "Yu you have some sauce on your face." Mika said. "You have always been a messy eater."

"If you two like it so much we can come back tomorrow for lunch." Aoi said as the bill came and he payed for the food

Yu smiles as he continues eating his sandwich, resting his chin on his palm as he looked at the bathroom, sighing softly and hoped that Mika was okay and before he noticed, he was done with his meal. He leans back in his seat, "that was super good," he smiles a little and perks his head up as he notices Mika comes back. Yu nods his head, "oh, right, your not use to eating in the public. Well we will bring it back to the house so you can eat it there," he smiles a little. Yu looks at Mika and watched him look away, tilting his head and takes a napkin, laughing a little, "oops hey, I can't help it," he grumbles a little. Yu looks at Aoi and smiles, "well if we do, Mika might need another doggy bag," he stands up as he finishes his water, putting Mika's steak in one of the boxes Aoi got.

Mika started to look like he was distracted.

"When we get back up to my house why don't the both of you go and rest in your room and we will see about starting everything tomorrow." he said smiling as he got everything ready and his change back which he handed most back to the waitress. "Mika looks tired and distracted."

Mika heard his name and looked at him. "Yeah I need some rest nothing is wanting to stay down." he whispered as he got back up

After everything was said and done Aoi started to walk back to the house with all the bags of food that he was going to snack on during the night. Walking back to the house he looked at Mika.

Mika was starting to walk funny and his vision was starting to get blurry for a little bit he shook his head and kept walking, but you could tell something was wrong.

Once back at the house Aoi unlocked the door and let the boys walk inside. "Mika go to the room and lay down you don't look so good you are really pale. I'll put the stuff up." He said looking at his blue eyes.

Mika nodded and went upstairs to the room and laid on the floor. "Damn it all." Mika said at this point he was panting again it was so hard his throat was so dry he wanted it to stop. "I don't know how long I have to live." Mika said looking up at the ceiling. He hoped you didn't come into the room just yet he needed to get the urges under control again.

Yu looks at Aoi and looks at the sky outside, "but.. it's still early? How can I sleep when my stomach is full and it's still so bright outside," he pouts a little. He looks at Mika and nods his head, "yeah.. Mika can sleep but I still have a lot of energy." Yu follows Aoi back to the house and looks at Mika, holding onto him, "h-hey easy Mika we are almost back." Yu watched as Mika headed upstairs and sits down, sighing a little as he rests his chin on his knees and hoped Mika was going to be okay.

"Do you think he is sick. It looked like he enjoyed the bite of stake he had then he started to look bad and went to the bathroom and he could barley walk." Aoi said looking at the stairs. "Do you know if there is anything I can give him to make him better?"

Mika slammed his hand on the floor. "No fight it you can do it Mika." Mika didn't even know why he was fighting at this point he never even remembered a time he wasn't thirsty. He had spent 10 years thirsty. Mika looked at his sword. "They said there two choices at this point." Mika said putting his hand on his head as he was tearing up. "I can't leave Yu alone and I can't turn into a monster." Mika whispered. "I don't like the options can't I pick something else. I never wanted this life." Mika let out a little yell he was so frustrated.

Yu looks at Aoi and lowers his head, rubbing the back of his head and lets out a sigh. He quickly stands up and looks at Aoi, "I have... something important to tell you. Promise not to freak out," he bites his bottom lip. "In our world.. half vampires and full vampires exist." Yu slowly points at the stairs and lowers his head, "... Mika is a half vampire," he closes his eyes, afraid of what Aoi was going to say.

"I kind of believe it, mostly the way he acts and I'm sure he almost said you human's at least 3 times since I met you two. So I am guessing he is in need of blood and that is why he is acting like that... If that's the case why not just drink some blood?" He asked "Tho I am still not sure I believe any of that stuff, but who am I kidding anything can happen right. Is there a way to help him right now?" He asked. "I'm guessing the rare stake didn't help him did it. Well if there is anything I can do to help let me know."

Mika held his head he could feel himself slipping. Mika let out a painful scream that could be heard through the house, He was fighting so hard and losing the battle.

"Should we leave him alone or see if we could help?" He asked hearing Mika. "I think I have only seen him off guard one and that was when you were playing on the couch." Aoi said.

Mika started to reach for his sword put pulled his hand back. He would not attack humans to get what he needed

Yu nods his head and looks at Aoi, "well.. you heard it correctly." He looks to the side and lowers his head a little. He looks at Aoi, "yeah.. he is in need of blood, that is why I got the rare steak for him. I was hoping it would help." Yu looks at Aoi and sighs a little, closing his eyes, "Mika... is only a half vampire, he doesn't want to become a full vampire. For some reason, drinking blood from a human turns half vampires into full vampires. I know it's really hard to understand but trust me, I know these things." Yu perks his head as he heard a scream and looks up the stairs, looking at Aoi as he looks at the box of the steak he got for Mika, "maybe since we are home now, maybe he will eat the steak now. I will try. I will be right back," he runs up the stairs with the steak and opens the door to the room. "Mika do you want to try the steak now that we are home?"

By the time Yu got up the stairs Mika was up and staring at his sword. When the door opened Mika ran over with his super speed and slammed Yu against the wall. "It hurts I can't stop it. I need blood." He said as he started to lick Yu's neck. "Your skin taste so nice." He said the snapped himself out of it and jumped back. "I'm sorry I really am, I just can't take it any more." Mika said as he looked at you tears running down his face. "The stake was fine, but its not what I need at this point, 10 years I have be suffering from this thirst. Its so bad I think I might die." mika said looking at him. "Every where I go someone is bleeding. I don't want to leave you alone Yu, but I don't want to be a monster either." He whispered fighting himself from attacking Yu again. "Can you kill me Yu?" He asked. "Its the only way to make sure I don't become a monster."

Yu blinks when he was suddenly against the wall and looks at Mika, "M-Mika," he was speechless and then gasps as Mika licked his neck, shivering a little. Yu looks at Mika and shakes his head as he places his hands on his shoulders, "M-Mika.. I'm sorry.. I thought it would help," he lowers his head slowly. Yu gasps and and quickly shakes his head, "n-no! I can't do that! Don't talk like that," he bites his bottom lip. Yu sighs a little and holds onto Mika, pulling him close to him, "I ... don't want to see you suffer. Just do it come on," he holds Mika to his neck. "I don't care if you become a full vampire, I rather you turn into a full vampire then die! Just do this for me... please Mika. Don't ... make me start crying," he glances at Mika.

"Yu I can't be a monster, I don't want to become like them." He whispered looking away. "You will start to cry. I'm so happy you care about me, but after this there is no turning back and I never wanted to be a monster. Worse I'm gonna be a monster because my family is making me.: he said hearing the blood rushing underneath Yu's skin. Mika tried to pull away from Yu but he was to weak to do so taking one big gulp he sank his teeth deep within Yu's skin drinking his blood the thirst stopped for the first time he didn't feel thirsty.Mika sucked on Yu's neck as much as he dared to and then backed up tears in his eyes he looked at Yu. As his eyes turned from blue to blood red. Making him a full vampire. Mika got close to you and kissed him on the lips even tho a little of Yu's blood was still on them. "Thanks for not giving up, I'm going to count on you to at least try to keep me grounded." he whispered