~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

"I know I'm trying to think more positively but you know after a while he just kind of start seeing the negative in everything..." Mika said looking at him and sighed "that is true you are right next to me and I can't hear you. All right I want to see your family again... I would love to taste food again and not just with blood. will it should be okay if I touch young you when you touch young me... It won't create a paradox that way" Mika said looking at him

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Yu looks at Mika and sighs a little, shaking his head, "do you feel like our whole experience here, meeting Aoi... is negative too," he crosses his arms with a pout. Yu tilts his head to the side, "they are not just my family... they are your family as well." He nods his head, "I want you to enjoy the food you never had... instead of having certain things, raw." Yu looks at Mika and rubs his chin, "so I can touch young you and you can touch young me? Well.. yeah I suppose that would work," he looks at Mika. "And I am sure if we do it that way, our bond won't break either," he smiles a little.

"No not all of it Aoi is one of the best things here..I know they are our family, but I know that if I open my heart up again they will just get taken away...everyone I love or care about gets hurt and I don't know if I can take it any more pain from loosing anyone I love." Mika said looking at him. "I want to try new things as well I hate the blood I have to drink! I hate being a vampire and everything that comes with it.." Mika said blood tears in his eyes. "When I remembered my past I remembered something........ when I was thrown out of the car........" Mika balled up his hands. "The person I heard pick me us was you and you said 'Mika we need to get the hospital or he won't make it.' He said looking at him

Yu looks at Mika and rubs the back of his head, "so you can't say all was bad... since we met Aoi but are you really saying that is the only good thing," he tilts his head to the side. He sighs and shakes his head, "just because it happened once... doesn't mean it will happen again," he looks at Mika and pouts a little. He looks at Mika and lowers his head a little, "well... then we can change it once the time comes. I am not sure when it will exactly but I am sure it will come eventually." Looking at Mika, "you still remember that... huh," he rests his head on Mika's chest.

"I didn't remember that until I had a bad dream and remembered the memory it really sucked and I don't know what else to do I tried to tell you about it, but shrugged it off last time." he said looking at him and sighed. "Yeah but how long is Aoi going to live because you know the both of us are going to live a hell of a lot longer than him." Mika said sighing and looked at him shaking his head not really sure what to do next

Yu looks at Mika and slowly nods his head, "well... not much we can do about that for now until things change for us when we get in contact with our younger selves." Yu looks at Mika and crosses his arms, "I don't know Mika... that is not something I can control." He rubs the back of his head, "but you do know if we are successful... we will be normal humans again, right?" Yu rests his head on Mika and looks at him, "but until then...., we need to think up a plan so we can get out of their successfully this time."

"Yeah ok....I do know where it happens and when it happens I looked it up for that way and I just don't know what to do next. We have a long time to think about this all I know is that you have to be there to save me as a kid....if not I won't make it." He said looking at him and sighed as he wrote down when and were that was going to be at. "I read a lot of files so I know where we can do stuff you know. The least we can do is try..." he said looking at him

Yu looks at Mika and nods his head, "well if anything happens... we will just have to fight to protect everyone, including our younger selves." He blinks and nudges Mika, "... your half the reason if not more why I am determined to do this. I hate seeing you suffering okay," he crosses his arms while pouting. Yu watches Mika as he was writing down and looks at it, rubbing his chin and nods his head, "if we can't find it... then we will find our own exit," he looks at Mika as well.

"Thank you Yu....it makes me happy that you are doing this for me and trying to make me happy. I hate this as well and I know I am suffering because of it as well. If we can't change the past then I will learn to deal with this new life of mine." he said looking at him and kissed him. "You really are so stubborn when you want to be." he said

Yu looks at Mika and blushes a little, looking to the side and pouts a little, rubbing the back of his head, "o-of course, you don't need to thank me... since you are my boyfriend I need to make sure your happy," he twiddles his fingers while blushing. He looks at Mika and grumbles a little, "you gave in too quickly before it even happened," he nudges Mika and then kisses him. Yu laughs a little, "you should know by now that I am hot headed and stubborn as hell by now," he sticks his tongue out a little.

"I'm sorry I've only gave in because I'm tired of all this pain and suffering I do.... We've both had pain and suffering for so long I don't know if we should... You know even be happy." He said looking at him

Yu sighs and looks at Mika, "that is understandable... but we had nothing but good experiences here... well other than getting attacked but besides that, everything else has been good for the most part." He rests his head on Mika's head, "... it will come Mika.. just because it didn't come right away, doesn't mean it won't ever come."

"haven't you ever thought we were meant for nothing but despair? I feel like someone is making us this way and we have no control over it and right now we are just out of there view." He said trying to mKe a metaphor

Yu looks at Mika and sighs, "if we were always enduring despair, we would never be happy but ever since Aoi took us in, we been pretty happy, other than the day we got attacked by those other two vampires but that is it." He nudges Mika and shakes his head, "so explain that hm," he glances at Mika and crosses his arms with a pout.

"They want us happy so that way it will be harder on us when we loose everything we care about in this world." He said looking at him. "Haven't you heard of building someone up just to tear them down again?" he asked looking at him and shook his head it was that was in his head and he hated it.

Yu looks at Mika and sighs, shaking his head, "if that was their objective, they wouldn't have attacked us the first time. They would have waited. Mika ... you need to learn not everything is a negative," he pouts a little as he gently flicks Mika's forehead with a sigh.

"I really am trying to be less negative but it's really hard you know.... It's hard not to be negative.. especially in this fucked up world." He said looking at him and sighed not sure what to do but pulled him close to hold him close

"I know Mika... but what can I say, people are screwed up in the head. If you think it's bad here.. what about in our world? I mean... our whole family got slaughtered. They were just kids... if anything, both worlds are screwed up. We were forced in to fight for survival. I mean.. we were almost forced to fight each other before we realize that we weren't enemies," he rubs the back of his head. Yu looks at Mika as he was pulled close and rests his head on Mika's chest.

"Yeah I know and how do you think I feel being made into the thing that killed our family....my mental state is not good because of that sometimes I feel like my head is being torn apart I because the one thing I hate I tried to get us all out and I paid the price trust me I know." Mika said looking away

Yu looks at Mika and sighs a little, shaking his head, "it's not like you did it on purpose Mika. We were just trying to escape our prison and... it went bad very quickly. I mean this whole time, I thought I was the only one that survived... until I reunited with you." Yu nudges Mika and sighs, shaking his head, "Mika... your intention was good and it's not like you predicted we would get attacked," he pouts.

"I know my intention was good but I thought everybody killed... You don't understand how that weighs on me... I'm the one that got everybody killed I'm the one who thought it was a good idea to try to escape right after I stole it.." Mika covered in his face with his hands it was the worst decision of his life. No matter what his lover said it was the ultimate shame of his life not only did he get his family killed what he turned into the one thing he didn't want to turn into. "I'm sorry I really am I'm sorry." He whispered over and over like a broken record

Yu looks at Mika and sighs a little as he looks to the side. He knew everything that Mika mentioned was true but it wasn't like it was completely his fault. He just looks at Mika, not sure what to say without Mika just twisting his words to add more to his despair. Yu took a deep breath and looks at Mika, "just stop it, once we are able to change the past, we will have our family again... and also we will be humans again so just stop being negative and saying everything is your fault," he pouts and crosses his arms.

Mika didn't know how to get this through his head they have already been here and done that before and they failed he didn't even know what made him so sure they were going to come out victorious this time. Sometimes he hated Yu because of his ability not to see any fault to anybody. "You know what forget it..... I feel like you could never understand me sometimes" He whispered under his breath. He knew that Yu didn't know how bad this was effecting him.

Yu looks at Mika, tilting his head as he realize how silent Mika was and lowers his head, unsure what to say. He just didn't want Mika to easily give up like he was. Yu looks up at Mika and stands up, "fine, you can be a jerk in here by yourself. Enjoy your music...," Yu walks out of the bedroom and then heads to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

After he left Mika sighed why didn't he understand? They did this before and failed what makes them think it will be different this time. Mika bit his lip and took off the head phones and got hit with everything. He got up and wall

Ked to the door grabbing his sword he needed some time to him self as he walked out the front door he didnt go far from the house, but knew you could find him if he tried he saw woods by the house and walked into them leaving food impressions on the ground.