~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

Yu smiles and then blushes, "o-of course I would cuddle with you, we are in a relationship now," he laughs a little. He nods his head, "of course and even after we save our family, we will always be together, even if the rest of our family thinks is weird. We... will just fill them in on what happened," he hugs Mika.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

"That is good I am glad that we can be together like this it makes me happy you know that...I don't care how many people look at us weird I love you and I can't help it. I think we fit so greatly." he said smiling.

Yu shakes his head and pouts a little, "i-it's not like I care about what other people think. All that matters to me is... you, since your my lover and Aoi since he is our caretaker," he smiles. He nods his head with a smile, "yeah we do," he rests his head on MIka's chest.

Mika smiled and held him close. "Thank you I am glad that you don't care." he whispered and closed his eyes not sure how to take any of this, but was so happy that he could be here with Yu and Aoi. "I am happy we met Aoi its nice to have an adult on our side for once." he said

Yu laughs a little, "the only thing that matters to me is your happiness," he blushes with a smile. He looks up at Mika as he was resting his head on Mika's chest and nods his head, "yeah... a nice adult at that. Not like the people that raise us," he crosses his arms.

"Thats true it makes me happy to think that we might have someone like this..that we never met...I am glad that all the bad things happened because now we have something good to think back on." he said smiling and kissed his cheek pulling him closer and holding him

Yu smiles and nods his head but then lowers his head, "but... he really isn't immortal like us. Though if we do this right, we won't be immortal either.. and I wonder if that is a good or bad thing. But hey, at least you can eat whatever you want so I guess that makes it a good thing." He holds onto Mika and looks at him, "you should get some sleep. You got yourself exhausted," he rests his head on Mika's chest with a smile.

"But the bad thing is.....And i don't mean to sound bad, but what if he dies before we are even born? or at a place where he can adopt us as kids? I would of loved for him to be with me as a kid growing up." he said looking at him then blushed kissing him. "I am tired."

Yu tilts his head and rubs his chin, "hm.. yeah I suppose. We don't really know if he .. died of old age or due to the vampire outbreak. But ... we will see what happens," he lowers his head, wanting Aoi to meet the family Mika and himself were in.

Yu nods his head and sighs. He really want Aoi to meet their family and vice versa. He watches Mika fall asleep and smiles, kissing Mika's cheek, laying his head on Mika's chest and falls asleep.

Yu was still fast asleep with his head on Mika's chest. He smiles softly in his sleep as he holds onto Mika.

Mika looks at Yu sleeping beside him and it made him happy. "Thank you for everything you do for me." He whispered and kissed his cheek wondering how he could help him from now on. Mika decided not to be so negative and help him out when he needed it.

Yu smiles a little in his sleep, hearing his words as he rests his head on Mika's chest, blushing a little as he felt his cheek get kissed and mumbles softly, stretching a bit as he rolls off Mika while he was sleeping.

Mika was now up and wouldn't be able to go back to sleep. Mika then just watch over his boyfriend as he slept. He hope that things would be different this time around but he also knew that only time would tell.

Yu mumbles a little in his sleep as he shifts a bit, waking up and looks at Mika. He smiles, "o-oh .. your awake..? And.. you were just watching me as I slept," he blushes.

"Yeah I watch you sleep every night you know." he said smiling and looked at him then sighed not sure what to do. "You looked so cute I didn't want to wake you up." he said smiling and kissed his cheek

Yu blushes a little as he looks to the side while pouting a little since he was a bit embarrassed. He laughs a little, "well.. I appreciate you not waking me up .. I suppose," he rubs the back of his head and kisses Mika's cheek too.

"You are cute when you sleep and I don't sleep that much so you never know what I am going to do you know." he said sighing and then shook his head not sure what to do next. Mika then kissed Yu's cheek happy that they were together. "Should we try to do something else today?" he asked

Yu blushes a little and then laughs softly, "the times when you sleep is when I help Aoi finish up his chores." Yu blushes and then smiles, kissing Mika's cheek as well and tilts his head, "hm... I am not sure, what do you feel like doing," he lets out a yawn.

"I feel fine and ready to go about my daily life again... So it must be probably four or five now... The sun should be setting soon." He said smiling and looked at him kissing his cheek

Yu smiles a little and nods his head as he then slowly gets off Mika, stretching, "well... do you want to see if Aoi has any work to do," he gets off the bed.

Yu laughs a little, "I am sure your not the only one that has naps," he rubs the back of his head. "Don't be so hard on yourself," he pokes Mika's nose with a pout, watching him get off the bed.