~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

Yu shakes his head and smiles, "it's okay Aoi... we been going through this ever since our changes so there is no need to worry about us.. alright?" He laughs a little, "but Aoi, you did help us out. If it wasn't for you, we would have probably be sleeping on the streets ... and we would have gotten discovered a lot quicker by the vampires that are after us from our world."

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

"Your welcome I am just happy to help every since you came into my life it has been more exciting than anything I had before so I will help you no matter what." he said smiling. "When I am gone I'll leave everything to you two I have no family I am the last one left." he said looking at Yu.

Yu smiles a little and nods his head, laughing a little, "are you sure... that ever since we enter your life it has been more exciting? I mean we try not to get you in trouble or anything like that." Yu looks at Aoi and pouts a little, shaking his head, "there... is no need to talk like that," he crosses his arms while he looks out the window.

Yu looks at Aoi and lowers his head a little, slowly nodding his head, "well we are glad you made you happy Aoi," he rests his chin on his palm with a smile.

Aoi smiled "I'm glad that you came to me the way you did. I'm grateful for someone needing me. I never thought I'd feel that way again. So thank you both." Aoi said as they soon pulled up to his house smiling and he paid the taxi driver and then gave him an even bigger tip for not telling anybody about the conversation that it happened. Aoi didn't want to the house and waited for Yu to carry mika in

Yu tilts his head and laughs a little, "your... glad we appeared out of no where and started living with you?" He looks at Aoi and smiles, nodding his head, "well we are glad we made you happy," he rubs the back of his head as the car parked. Yu gets out of the car and looks at Mika, helping him out of the car and then picks him up. "Now I am the one picking you up...," Yu laughs a little and follows Aoi to the house.

Aoi unlocked the house and everything. "Yeah I am happy about all of this and wouldn't change a thing. Don't you worry when I am gone you two will be set for life in this world." he said looking at them and held the door open for YU caring Mika and smiled at them as well. "Go have fun with Mika I'll see you when he wakes up."

Yu looks at Aoi and pouts, "you need to stop talking like that.. or maybe I will force myself to turn into a vampire as well and if you won't let Mika turn you.. I will if you keep talking that way. I have lost mostly everyone in my family.. besides Mika obviously so I don't want to hear such words." He blinks while blushing, "n-not much we can do when h-he's sleeping," he looks to the side and carries Mika to their bedroom.

"And just so you know there is a end to everything and no thank you I like food." he said smiling and laughed as he went to sit on the couch and turned on TV. "I mean you can cuddle him. I know you like it when you cuddle him." he said smiling as closed his eyes

"That might be true but our family's life was suddenly taken from them by force." Yu tilts his head and shakes his head, "something tells me... that not all vampires go through what Mika is going through. I seen vampires eat normal food before, more mature ones. Maybe once Mika matures more, he can start even eating normal food," he rubs his chin. "O-Oh... o-okay, well I will be going now," he takes Mika to their room and lays him on the bed.

"Maybe I am guessing Mika is still new to being a vampire so it may take some time." he said smiling and looked at him as he went up wondering what he could do for the two of them and felt so bad that they were the way they were now.

Mika had tears in his eyes as he held Yu close he was having a dream that everyone was dying in front of him again.

Yu nods his head, "yeah he was recently turned into a full vampire so it is possible his body is still getting use to it. But once it does, I am sure Mika will even be able to eat more food." Yu was upstairs with Mika and watches Mika as he started tearing up. Yu sighs a little as he presses his forehead on Mika's, "shh I am right here for you... okay Mika," he smiles.

Mika opened his eyes and looked at Yu. "Your here your still with me." he whispered and held him close. "Damn I hate this time of day it makes me feel bad things. Wait how did we get up here." he whispered

Yu smiles and nods his head, "of course Mika... I am here with you, always," he kisses Mika's cheek. He sighs, nodding his head, "yeah... I know, I hate seeing you go through it." He tilts his head, "oh... uh Aoi called a taxi and they drove us home. Then I carried you to our room."

"Oh well thank you for that it makes me happy that we are now back home. I hate that if and when I sleep all I see are bad dreams and it sucks." he said looking at him. "And vampires don't sleep that often...I think I am learning why they don't." he whispered and hugged Yu

Yu nods his head with a smile, "yeah even I am kinda tired, I think it was the food," he laughs a little. He looks at Mika and sighs, "well... not everything is a bad memory.. is it? Why not think of the good ones? I would think the good ones would overrule the bad ones," he hugs Mika.

Yu looks at Mika and sighs, shaking his head with a smile, "I think you should just let the good memories override the bad ones. That way you don't have to suffer so much," he lowers his head slowly.

Mika smiled and shook his head. "I would if I could, but when I go to sleep there is no telling what I will dream even if I try to change it I cant....when I wake up and see you I'm happy and I feel a lot better....just knowing that I have had good memories now." Mika explained.

Yu looks at Mika and rubs his chin, "hm... well if I sleep with you or at least lay with you, maybe your dreams won't be as bad. I heard sleeping with someone can interfere with dreams." He smiles and kisses Mika's cheek, "that's right.. and I will always be there with you," he holds onto Mika.

"REally you think that will help?" he asked looking at him and thought about it. "I guess that would be ok....Tho I know why now most vampires don't sleep because of all of this going on you know there memories are not the greatest do they don't like to sleep." He said hugging Yu. "Thank you for being with me no matter what happens."

"... I remember our family use to have a hard time sleeping sometimes. So... I went to sleep with one of them and they said the next morning, I suddenly appeared in their dream when I wasn't in it originally and it made them feel better so I think it is possible." Yu looks at Mika and shakes his head, "it's not like you have all bad memories though," he slightly nudges Mika. He nods his head with a smile, "of course... that is what family... no, boyfriends are suppose to do," he smiles still while blushing.

Mika smiled and blushed as well he was so happy that this was going so great and he leaned over and kissed Yu. "I do remember that. And no not all my memories are bad any more just so you know. I have made lots of good ones with you." He said as he put his head back on the pillow.

Yu looks at Mika with a smile as he looks down at Mika, blushing a little as he kisses Mika. "Yeah... even if there is a good amount of bad ones... just looking at me will help you think of the good ones," he then lays down next to Mika.