~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

Yu looks at Mika and then Aoi, nodding his head slowly, "yeah don't force yourself if you can't eat it.. I guess this restaurant is just not use to serving raw meat," he scratches the back of his head.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

"Yeah I guess not." he said pushing the food away and sighing he really wanted it to work. Mika was sad that it didn't work at all. "i don't know what to do with it since I covered it in your sauce." he whispered.

Aoi sighed and didn't know what to do he felt bad for the two of them and didn't know how to help

Yu looks at Mika and rubs the back of his head as he looks at Mika's food, "I am sure they will just get rid of it. I mean... I am sure not a lot of people eat their food like that."

"Yeah I know, but I hate to waste food you know." he said looking at him and then took a deep breath not sure what was going to happen next. "I am tired from eating that, my body wants to reject that what was that called so I don't get it again?" he asked

"But if you don't want it then you shouldn't force yourself to eat it. You will just wind up making yourself sick." Yu tilts his head and rubs his chin, "uhhhh I believe it was beef," he looks at Mika.

"I guess so." he said looking at him then sighing not sure what to do next. "Yeah I don't care for beef." he said looking at him and shrugging. "Guess I just can't have them." he said looking at him and sighed closing his eyes

"Well at least we know it's something you don't like so... in a way, that's good." Yu looks at Mika and rubs the back of his head, "well... you might not like beef, but you seem to like the steak the first time we went out to a restaurant."

"Yeah I guess I can have that." he said looking at him. "I wish there was a rule book for us. I don't understand what I can or cannot eat and it sucks I hate it and I know you hate eating in front of me." he said looking at him then sighed not sure what to do. "I'll find a way I promise." he said smiling

"Oh so you want to order some steak now," Yu tilts his head as he looks at Mika. He sighs a little, "well.. this world is still new to us Mika," he scratches the back of his head. He shrugs his shoulders, "I mean... I technically do it anyway," he laughs a little. Yu looks at Mika and slowly nods his head with a smile.

"I don't know I don't want to spend any more money than we have to I mean we are spending Aoi's money I will be find if I don't eat anything else." he said looking at him then took a deep breath as he closed his eyes and leaned on Yu letting him eat his food. "This world is too new I don't understand anything and its hard." he whispered

Aoi looked at them letting them have there moment.

"Well once we get those jobs, we will be able to pay back Aoi and even treat him to meals like he has done for us," Yu smiles a little. Yu looks at Mika and sighs, nodding his head, "yeah.. this place is new to both of us," he rubs the back of his head, resting his head on Mika's arm.

"Hm... well I did some research and apparently if your not satisfied with what you order, they make you something else free of charge, maybe that is what we have to do... it's not really lying since you weren't satisfied," Yu looks at Mika.

"I guess so..." he said looking at him then bit his lip not sure what they should do next or not. "Lets think about it. I guess we can, but i don't really want to ask." he said looking at him then at his food.

"Well ... I can do it if you want. I just want you to have at least something," Yu pouts a little as he rubs the back of his head with a sigh, hoping he could get some steak for Mika since he seemed to like that last time.

"I am sure they will understand. I don't think they want their customers to go hungry," Yu looks at Mika and pokes his nose with a smile.

Yu looks at the waitress and bites his bottom lip as he tries to think of what to say, "um... the food was very great but um... apparently my boyfriend really didn't like what I ordered for him so... if it's okay, can we order him a rare steak? I would hate for him to go hungry with our special outing."

"oh sure I will write it up. Can I take the burger away from you and any side with the stake?" She said

Mika shook his head no and pushed the burger away.

She picked up the burger and smiled. "I hope you two have a special day and I'll be right back" she said and left

"It's cute how you can say that in the he open most people aren't open about being together as you two are." Aoi said

Mika blushed

Yu looks at the waitress and smiles a little, slightly bowing his head, "thank you very much ma'am," he watches the waitress walk into the other room. Yu looks at Aoi and then blushes a little, laughing a little, "well... at least we didn't kiss in public like some couples do," he rests his head on Mika's arm.

"That i true. if you did I am sure a few people will have a heart attack because its still a new thought around here people aren't use to same sex yet." he said smiling and looked at him.

Mika blushed and leaned his head on Yu's shoulders

Yu looks at Aoi and laughs a little, "well... there is nothing wrong with something new. I mean... we are already new the moment we arrived here." He looks at Mika and smiles but then pouts, "I guess you only like steak huh," he laughs a little.

"I don't know how I could eat the curry when we had it I don't understand what's going on. I don't understand why I can't eat it all it's not fair." He said looking sad then shook his head. "Sorry." He whispered

Yu looks at Mika and rubs his chin, "well... maybe we should try making curry. I am sure there is a restaurant that serves curry, maybe you will be able to eat that no problem." Yu shakes his head, "no.. it's not your fault.. it's kinda mine because drinking my blood made you full vampire... but if I didn't... you would have died," he lowers his head.