~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

"yeah, but how." He asked as he went to grab some blood cake for himself feeling as if he used too much energy right after waking up. "Not to self don't move around that much after waking up." He whispered as he ate some of the cake and put the rest back. "I don't know what we should do for him. Do you have any ideas"

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

"That is why I mentioned having jobs Mika," Yu pouts a little and nudges him before he went to get some blood cake. He laughs a little, "well... we did take a shower... so you should have been awake mostly already," he rubs the back of his head. "Well I am sure he is just happy we are helping him with chores and such." Yu heard a buzzer go off, "oh, I got to check on clothes," he then heads to the laundry room.

"yeah... We did just take a shower and all, but you know what I never know what's on your mind... The hell I don't even know what's on my mind... Jobs will be great we will need to figure out what you need to get for Aoi or what he likes." Mika said his thoughts were scattered and he was now just saying the first thing that popped to his head.

Yu looks at Mika and rubs the back of his head, "well.. my mind is still going crazy being here and all. It's so much to take in... I am not sure how to handle it." He tilts his head, "I thought we decided on jobs? You as a bounty hunter and me as a waiter," he looks at Mika. Yu made it to the laundry room and puts the clothes from the washing machine and puts the clothes in the dryer.

"I thought you weren't going to be a waiter for the fact that if they find you...they will try to kill you?" He said looking at him. "I don't know I don't remember what we talked about." He said holding his head. "Why have I forgot? Yu is there something wrong with me that I keep forgetting stuff?" He asked his body shaking now that he couldn't remember what they agreed on. "If you're a waiter that I don't have to protect you I won't have time to hunt anybody down." He whispered

Yu tilts his head and sighs a little, "well I am not afraid. I will find a excuse to be able to bring my weapon. As long as I have my sword, I don't mind working as a waiter." He tilts his head, "what's wrong Mika... your acting rather strangely," he rubs teh back of his head, worrying about Mika. He sighs a little, "well if you work as a bounty hunter, than just focus on your job. I can take care of myself Mika." Yu rubs his chin, "but maybe first... before we find jobs, maybe we should first see if we can get our family back, that way, they can help Aoi while we work."

"I don't know what's wrong..." He said holding his head. "I don't know what's going on my head is killing me..." Mika said falling to his knees as he was now hearing everything. "Damn I know what is going on. Never thought I'd have to deal with it tho." Mika looked up at Yu his eyes glowing red. "So I think I might have a new ability... I can hear everything..the way Aoi is breathing how many beats a minute has heart is going I can hear your heart... help I can even hear his nearest neighbors they're having a fight..." He said

Yu tilts his head as he looks at Mika, getting worried about him. He watches how Mika was holding his head and then fall to his knees. He saw how Mika was looking at him and blinks, "w-what really? You can hear... every little detail? Breathing... heart beats and a fight that is next door to this house?" Yu didn't know the best way to help Mika, "I.. don't know what to do," he lowers his head.

"yeah only certain vampires get this.....they are I guess you could say of royalty of vampires... it's a trait that's becoming less and less common when they turn full vampires or were born vampire. Damn it I never that doesn't happen to me since I turned real vampire it's so rare." He looked at Yu. "Do you have anything that can block my ears for now... My senses are being over-stimulated right now I'm not used to this" he said his face looked tired as he tried to control it. "Maybe noise cancelling headphones?" He said

"I guess your just the lucky one to learn it," Yu mentions slightly sarcastically as he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Mika and tilts his head, "um... I don't think I do.. but maybe Aoi has some. I will look around upstairs and see if I can find headphones. For now, use a pillow, I will be right back," Yu heads upstairs and looks around for headphones.

"I don't feel lucky I really don't this sucks!" Mika exclaimed then nodded to Yu his head was killing him. Mika sighed as grabbed a pillow and held it over his ears. "I hope you find something I really do." he said and looked the way he walked off

"I was kidding Mika...," Yu pouts a little and shakes his head. "I feel bad that you have to go through something like this... it sounds like a horrible ability to have to be honest." He nods his head, "I will try to find something to help okay," he walks upstairs. Yu looks around and rubs his chin a little, hoping to find something for Mika. Eventually he did find headphones and grabs them, heading back downstairs and gives them to Mika.

"yeah well thanks." He said looking at him. When he came back with the head phones and put it on his head it helped a little. "Yeah they say something like noise cancelling headphones that work the best, but this works for now." He said looking at him not sure what to do next as he looked at him

Yu looks at Mika as he puts on the headphones, nodding his head, "I suppose that makes sense. Do they seem to be working alright for you," he tilts his head as he looked at the time, wondering when he should check on the clothes.

"Yeah, but I can still here a lot more than I wnat to hear you know." he said looking at him and then shook his head wanting to know what he should do next this all really sucked and he didn't know how to make it better.

Yu looks at Mika and sighs a little, wondering what the best way to help with Mika's problem. He tries to think and rubs the back of his head and then pats his chin, "hm... maybe... if you listen to music with the headphones on it will block out all the conversations you don't want to hear? I saw a few people in town listening to music as well.. at least, I think that is what it was."

"I don't even know what music is...hell it might be worth a shot at this point I really don't care what we do I'm up trying up to trying anything." Mika said looking at him hating this more than anything.

"I am not exactly sure what it is but I did hear something like that when someone past by and I think I heard something like that at the store. But it has to be better than listening to stuff you don't want to hear...," Yu looks at Mika and sighs, seeing how much Mika was despising his new ability.

"yeah ok." He said looking at him and shook his head "maybe aoi knows what I will need...it's so much of a pain and I don't know what to do now" he said looking at him not sure what to do next.

Yu rubs the back of his head and looks at Mika, nodding his head, "I am just annoyed seeing you go through something like this," he sighs a little. "That is how much I care for you." He nods his head, "yeah I am sure Aoi will know something about this... so called music," he looks at Aoi, "but... should we wake him up?"

"I honestly don't know if we should wake him up or not I feel like he needs his sleep." Mika said as he looked back to Aoi and sighed not sure what they should do next. Tho Mika was looking tired and didn't know what he would do next. " I'm sorry I really am." He said

Yu looks and notices there was a laptop on the counter, "hm... do you think Aoi would mind if we use his laptop so you can listen to some music?" He looks at Mika and shakes his head, "it's not your fault Mika..," he holds onto Mika, "though... you do look tired," he rubs Mika's head.

"I have no idea what to do." He said looking at him he was still being over-stimulated. "Sorry I don't know how much longer I can hold on before i pass out." He whispered his head hurting so bad.

Yu looks at Mika sad like and takes the cord of the headphones, plugging it into the laptop and opens it since he saw Aoi use it. He found some music on the computer and starts playing the music, looking at Mika, wondering if that was helping me out.

Mika soon calmed down the music helped a lot and he was happy that he could listen to it he didn't know what this way and it was so weird he never remembered anything like this before in his life. Mika was soon calming down. "I still need some headphones for myself." he whispere

d