~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

"I can't wait to see my good dreams all my life seems like one bad nightmare....Well that is until I met you and we started to have fun and then met you again and now we can be together as well." he said smiling and kissed him as he closed his eyes again this time thinking of only good things.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Yu looks at Mika and smiles a little, nodding his head, "yeah I am glad we reunited. Even if... it wasn't a good experience at first," he rubs the back of his head and laughs a little. "I guess... I shouldn't be so quick to act," he sticks his tongue out a little. Yu kisses Mika with a smile as he holds onto him, resting his head on Mika's chest.

"ITs ok you didn't know I was still alive." he said looking up at him and smiled. "Once you found out I was alive you tryed everything to keep me from leaving and I did the same to you as well." he said smiling and hugged him. "Its out our fault that we had to fight they put us of different sides intentionally " he said

Yu looks at Mika and blushes, nodding his head, "I know.. but I still feel bad," he pouts a little. He smiles, "yeah, I was so happy to be reunited with you. I sounded like a broken record when I was trying to find you," he sticks his tongue out a little. He hugs Mika and nods his head, "but now.. we are in a relationship and no one can take that from us," he holds onto Mika.

"Yes that it true my love I can't wait to start our life together an no one can ever pull us apart again we will both live together for ever and that is a scary idea, but when I am with you it doesn't seem so scary."

Yu smiles a little and nods his head as he holds onto Mika, "yeah we will always be together, no matter what. It.. would be nice to have our family back as well. I hope we are successful in helping them since we are in a time period before the vampires attacked."

"I hope we can as well but I have no idea...I don't even know what is going to happen if we do you know what happens if we meet Aoi if we change the past? Sorry I know I'm being paranoid right now." He said

"Well I guess we will find out... right?" Yu looks at Mika tilts his head to the side with a sigh, "well... I doubt meeting Aoi changed much for us. Maybe it was to teach us that humans are not bad people. I mean... we didn't really meet people before they perished."

"that is a good way to think about it.... I thought all humans were bad only in to get what they wanted..... I found out even the orphanage what's in it for the money not for the kids..... The only decent human I ever did was our family." Mika said looking at him happy that this was happening... He was excited that they found a human....a human who seemed to be there to help them and nothing more.

Yu looks at Mika and sighs, nodding his head, "yeah... all about money this.. and money that. It seems to be the same way here but people seem to care more about other people not just money. I know money is important.. but that doesn't mean you have to be so focus on it," he pouts a little. He blinks and smiles, "that's right.. our family were the only... humans that we known." Yu lowers his head and sighs as he rested his head on Mika's chest, hoping their was a way to help his and Mika's family before it was too late.... again.

"We have to try something. I don't want to watch them die in front of out eyes. Not again....As long aw we can try I think I will know that we did our best life." he said looking at him then kissed his cheek. "Thank you for being with me I am so happy I didn't loose you as well." he said looking at him and kissed his cheek.

Yu looks at Mika and nods his head, "yeah... I don't know if I can watch them die again," he lowers his head slowly. "I might.. break if I witness that sight again," he sighs. Yu nods his head with a smile, "of course Mika... I will always be with you," he kisses Mika and holds onto him.

Mika held him close. "If we can't stop it we need to be far away from what is going on from there." he said looking at him then sighed not sure what to do next and then shook his head. "I just can't." he whispered.

Yu looks at Mika and lowers his head, biting his bottom lip and shakes his head, "n-no... we won't let it happen to them again. I swear it... I will not let the vampires do it again. But if this happens, you might revert back to a human as well since you only turned into a half vampire when we were trying to escape."

"That is true. Tho I do wonder if I was meant to be a vampire or not." he said sighing and looked at him then closed his eyes. "I do want to be human again, but I do feel bad if you turn into a demon and I am still human tho." he said looking at him then shook his head

Yu shakes his head, "no I don't think so. You were kind of forced into being a vampire so I don't think you were destined to be one." He tilts his head, "well I am sure I will revert to a human as well. I only turned fully human once I got my sword," he rubs the back of his head.

"Ahh ok I just really want to see everyone be happy again despite what is going on in out lives. I want to see out family live till they are teens...But I do have another question if we do save them do you think we would ever be a thing?" he asked thinking about it.

Yu nods his head, "yeah I want to see them live happily.. with us as well," he sighs. He looks at Mika and rubs his chin a little, "well we can always make a unbreakable vow before we do this," he smiles.

"But if we change this won't we forget about what happened?" he asked looking at him not sure how this works or now. "I am trying to think of doing something, but I don't know what its all weird and I don't know if I can." he said shaking his head then took a deep breath. "Alright we can try to make a vow, but if things go south I don't think we should change history and run far till shit goes down." he said

"That is the point of the unbreakable vow you goof ball," Yu gently elbows Mika's side and laughs a little. He tilts his head and nods his head slowly, "also... technically it's not like we are going to be kids when we go back in time. We can help our younger selves... and our family that way everyone escapes or we can maybe find a way to avoid being in that place all together," he rubs his chin while he thinks.

"all right you can try but I don't know how this will go." He said trying and looking at him and kissed his cheek. Then held him close. "I'm feeling a little better now thanks to you."

Yu looks at Mika and smiles, "I think it will out, trust me," he holds onto Mika. "I will be with you.. no matter what," he then rests his head on Mika's chest. He looks up at Mika and smiles, "well I am glad your feeling better."

"I am feeling better I can only hope tomorrow when I go into this state I can hold you and have better dreams... I mean since we met each other again we have made beautiful memories... And I wouldn't mind actually reliving some of them." Mika said blushing

Yu smiles a little and nods his head, "yeah of course, if it will help you sleep better then I don't mind cuddling with you," he kisses Mika's cheek. He looks at Mika while he blushes, making him blush, "are you thinking naughty thoughts," he laughs a little.

"I am glad that you would do that with me." he said smiling and looked at him then took a deep breath wondering what to do next. "Thank you so much for being with me you know." he said smiling and kissed Yu's cheek then hugged him.