Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

"Hm, those are cute names," Shiba smiles a little as he looks down at Yuki's friend, wondering if they wanted to pick any of the names Zero mentioned.

"I... like Shiro," the boy looks up at Zero and Shiba while holding Yuki's hand.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

"Shiro it is." He said smiling and rubbed both the boys heads. "So are you two wanting to eat or not?" Zero asked

Yuki nodded he did want food he was hungry as well.

Shiba smiles, "I am glad we finally have a name to call you."

Shiro nods his head slowly, blushing when his stomach growls.

Shiba laughs a little, "I guess we better make something huh?"

"do you know what you might want to eat? You can have anything you want no matter what and I am sure whatever you pick or whatever we pick you love if not let us know and we'll redo it." Zero said

Yuki looked at shiro wondering what they would want to eat

Shiba smiles, "yeah so feel free to pick anything you want."

Shiro looks at Shiba and Zero, tilting his head as he holds onto Yuki's hand, "uh... I am not sure," he lowers his head slowly.

"Hm... maybe it will help if we list some options," Shiba looks at Zero.

Zero sent a test out and with in a few seconds got the names and some pictures of stuff they could pick to eat he then gives Shiro and Yuki his phone and smiled. "Here you both can pick something and we will have both of them." he said

Yuki looked at Shiro and bit his lip. He loved all of the food on the list

Shiba looks at Yuki as he was looking at the phone and laughs a little, "seems like Yuki is okay with whatever you pick," he smiles.

Shiro looks up at Shiba and down at the phone, looking over at Yuki, "what do you want," he tilts his head to the side.

Yuki looked at them then bit his lip as he started to talk in front of them. "All yummy." he whispered as if still scared something bad is going to happen if he tells them or talks out loud.

Zero smiled and looked at him happy about all of this.

Shiro rubs his chin as he wondered what to pick.

Shiba smiles and rubs Shiro's and Yuki's head, "just pick whatever you want or craving. I know there is a lot of yummy options," he laughs a little.

Yuki bit his lip and pointed to the spaghetti and meatballs. Then he looked at shiro and thought about what food he would want and looked at the food he was having a hard time picking something put for him

Shiro looks at the spaghetti and meatballs, seeing how good it was and points at it as well.

"Looks like they decided," Shiba smiles a little.

Yuki nodded and looked at them then nodded. He hugged him close and smiled he was so happy. He just didn't want to smile yet was still scared.

Zero smiled and texted the chef to cook the food

Shiro hugs Yuki with a smile and blinks a couple of times, blushing as his stomach growls.

Shiba laughs a little, "we need to make sure to get some stuff for Shiro... like clothes and maybe toys? We can even get more toys for Yuki as well."

Zero smiled. "We can go out after we eat and find more stuff for the both of them...shiro do you want to stay in Yuki's room or have your own room?" Zero asked wondering how to make it for the both of them. "and do you like his room the way it is now or do you want me to modify it so it's for you as well?"

Shiba smiles and nods his head, "yeah we should eat first, since both Yuki and Shiro are hungry."

Shiro looks at Zero and tilts his head to the side as he looks around the room before looking back at Zero, "I... want to stay in Yuki's room and I like the way it is."

"come on both of you let's go get some food." Zero since smiling as he rub both their heads. "Would you both like to be carried we can carry you down." Zero asked

Yuki bit his lip and then extended his arms taking shiro's advice but they won't hurt him.

Zero smiled as he saw this. "Why don't you get Yuki and I'll get shiro." He said

Shiro nods his head slowly and then tilts his head, watching Yuki as he slowly lifts up his arms as well.

Shiba smiles, "alright," he leans down and picks up Yuki, rubbing his head.

Zero smiled and picked up shiro. He then started heading towards the dining room so they could all get some food to eat he also thought about where he take these two today to get the clothes they needed he didn't know what type of clothes either one of them like. Once in the dining room he said shiro down in a chair

Shiro looks around the house and tilts his head to the side. He looks up at Zero as he was placed down on the chair.

Shiba puts Yuki on the chair next to Shiro.

Soon the spaghetti was on the table and zero smiled as he started to eat delicious spaghetti

Yuki started to eat the food happy that it tasted good and that you could eat

Shiba smiles as he then starts eating the spaghetti and watches Shiro and Yuki while he eats.

Shiro looks at the spaghetti and tilts his head as he starts eating as well. He smiles while he was stuffing his face.

"do you like it shiro?" Zero asked smiling. "If you don't I could always make something else for you to eat." He said smiling happy that they were eating

Yuki looked at them and Gabe a nod as he ate

Shiro slowly perks his head up as the half of his face was covered in sauce, slowly nodding his head as he continues eating.

Shiba laughs a little, "I think Shiro likes it," he smiles while eating.

"I think Shiro might like it as well." he said smiling and looked at him as he saw that he was eating all of the food.

Yuki finished his food and then shook his head wondering what to do next he was so full.

Shiba laughs a little, "yeah looks like it," he smiles as he finishes his meal.

Shiro finishes eating and wipes his face on his arms.