Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

"He was already suffering so much... seeing his friend get killed right infront of him," Shiba lowers his head slowly with a sigh.

"that was something that nobody should have wouldn't us not even an adult. it might take him a while to actually start talking around us, but I think his friend is helping him to open up a little bit." Zero said smiling

Shiba nods his head with a smile, "yeah like the idea of having his friend back might take a while for him to adjust to it since he witness seeing his friend dying right in front of him."

"yeah and just so you know I would never wish that on my worst enemies." He said looking at Shiba and shook his head wondering what he could to to make Yuki more comfortable here.

Yuki started to have a bad dream and whimpered in his sleep

Shiba looks at Zero and smiles a little, "well, that makes you nicer than I thought. Even if they were your enemies, you wouldn't even wish death to them."

Shiro slowly opens his eyes and looks at Yuki, cuddles up to him, "are you... okay," he rubs his eyes.

"No not really I don't think I ever could do something like that you know." he said sighing and shook his head.

"Yuki looked shiro and sighed not sure what to do next he gave Shiro a smile. "Yeah sorry I am having a bad dream." he said looking at him

Shiba tilts his head and rubs the back of his head, "well... it's just how you are," he smiles and rests his head on Zero.

Shiro rubs his eyes with a yawn, "are... you sure your okay," he tilts his head.

Shiba smile as he holds onto Zero, resting his head on Zero's chest.

Shiro tilts his head and yawns, rubbing his eyes with a mumble.

Shiba looks at Zero and smiles a little, "I am glad and I love you too."

Shiro tilts his head and nods his head slowly, "okay," he cuddles back up to Yuki and falls back asleep.

"That is good we should check on them in a little bit you know." he said smiling nad looked at him and kissed his cheek wondering what to do next as he was so happy.

Yuki looked at Shiro as he went to sleep a little longer before trying to go back to sleep himself

Shiba nods his head as he looks at the door, "yeah we probably should," he rubs the back of his head and kisses Zero's cheek with a smile.

Shiro continues to sleep, holding onto Yuki.

"I feel bad about this. Thank you so much for everything... And by that I mean thank you for being with me no matter what it makes me happy." He said smiling

Yuki was holding on to shiro for dear life

Shiba tilts his head and then smiles, nodding his head, "your welcome. You... did save me after all," he kisses Zero's cheek.

Shiro mumbles softly in his sleep as he could feel Yuki holding him.

Shiba smiles and follows Zero into the bedroom to check up on Yuki and Shiro.

Shiro was soundly asleep, holding onto Yuki.

Shiba looks at Shiro, "looks like Shiro is sleeping fine." He laughs a little and then looks at Yuki, "hm.. it looks like he is having a hard time sleeping.."

Shiba tilts his head, "but that couldn't be helped because we needed to help him. And it's not like it's that bad... since his friend is here. Shouldn't Yuki be happy?"

Shiro continues to sleep and shifts a bit, feeling as Yuki was having a hard time sleeping.

Shiba walks over to Yuki and rubs his head, "what's wrong Yuki?"

"he should, but If he is still a reliving that memory there might not be your chance for him to." He said

Yuki looked at them. "bad dreams" he whispered then covered his mouth.

"If you might need something to take the memory away" zero said

Shiba looks at Zero and sighs a little, "but what is the point in reliving it if Shiro is right here?" Shiba looks at Yuki and rubs his head, "is it... still about your friend?"

Shiro wakes up slowly and looks at Yuki, Shiba and Zero with a yawn. He holds onto Yuki's head and presses his forehead onto Yuki's, absorbing all of Yuki's memories into his own mind.

Shiba watches Shiro and looks at Zero, "what... is Shiro doing? Is he comforting him?"

Yuki nodded as shiro put his head on his and all the bad memories we're gone and he looked at shiro.. "why?" He asked shiro and but his lip he was happy that the memories we're gone now

Zero shrugged not sure what to do.

Shiro looks at Yuki and tilts his head, "because you were sad...," he lowers his head a little.

Shiba looks at Zero, confused, "maybe Shiro has a sacred power since he was in heaven."

Zero nodded. "Maybe I have heard that people who go up there do get power." he said looking at him.

"Yes, but still.....I use." he said meaning he was use to being sad and stuff