Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Yuki looks like you wanted to smile but you can tell something stopped him. He didn't want the same thing to happen as it happened before with his friend that he made. And he wouldn't make the same mistake again. Yuki can knew he couldn't lose his friend a second time.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

The child looks at Yuki and tilts his head to the side, "... if your happy to see me, why are you not smiling?" He looks at Yuki rather confused.

The child tilts his head and shakes his head slowly, "yeah but... we are not there anymore. We are safe with those two guys that... are your fathers? I guess.. they are consider my fathers as well now," he rubs his chin while he thinks a little since his father was up in heaven.

Yuki looked at the kid and and tilted his had he was still scared of this and didn't know what to do. Yuki looked away with scared eyes wondering what would happen if he did talk again would they hurt him he didn't know where they got his friend from, but he was happy They were both dead and he knew that, but he didn't know if he would get hurt where ever he was or not. Sure they didn't hurt him now, but what if they were just trying to get his guard down so they could hurt him worse? he didn't know

The child looks at Yuki and tilts his head to the side as he rubs the back of his head, "... do you trust the two guys that have took you in? They both seem nice so I don't think you need to worry about them turning against us. I mean.. one is the demon lord.. right? And the other guy was killed too... just like us."

Yuki bit his lip and hugged the other child. "Scared." He whispered his voice was hourse from not being used. He did trust them to a point they gave him all this cool stuff, but it hasn't been that long since he died.

The child looks at Yuki and lowers his head, slowly nodding his head, "I was scared too.. the idea coming here scared me. But... my father... no my real father convince me that is was okay to come here. It's all because of that we got reunited. Why are you scared of them? Did they do anything bad to you?"

"new..died a few days ago." He whispered. Yuki looked around to make sure no one was going to comeback from behind and kill him. "I missed you. Thanks your father." He whispered. Yuki thought it felt nice to talk. It has been so long since he had a conversation with someone

"Oh... but you seem pretty comfortable with them when I got here. But then you.... focus on me when you saw me." The child nods his head, "yes I miss you too. I do miss my heaven father... but your fathers seem nice too."

"sorry." He said feeling bad that his friend had to pick between his real father and him made him feel sad, but Yuki also felt a little selfish. He didn't want to let his friend to go again.

The boy shakes his head, "n-no it's not like I regret it or anything. I mean it's because I came here that I got to see you again. Besides it's not like that was my last time seeing my dad. He said I can visit anytime I want or he can come down here but... I don't know for how long. This area.. might be out of his limits."

"Yuki held his friend as his legs started to shake. Yuki didn't know this, but he had been so tense since he got here that when he saw his friend again safe and alive that hid body just started to relax

"I mean it is also thanks to them that we got reunited as well. So I think it's safe to say they are friendly... unlike that mean lady," the boy slowly brings his hand to his neck.

"can't lose you again....... Don't know what I do." He said trying to use his words it's been so long since Yuki use his words that he really didn't know how to use them that well.

The boy looks at Yuki and holds onto him, "don't worry, I am with you from now on," he continues to hug Yuki.

"I promise not to leave you," the boy holds onto Yuki and sniffs a little, rubbing his head on Yuki's chest.

The boy holds onto Yuki and looks at him, blushing slightly as his cheek was kissed and continues holding Yuki.

The boy looks down and lowers his head, "well ... at least we left that horrible world... the world that feels like they can just kill anyone."

"So do you think they are hungry? Did you feed Yuki when I was gone," Shiba looks at Zero.

"no I didn't I did play with him tho....to get his mind off of things." Zero explained.

Yuki walked out of the room looking down at the ground holding his friends hand and looked at the two of them.

"Hey Yuki....and...huh.... I don't know what your name is..... Do you have a name my child?" He asked

Shiba nods his head, "then I guess we should make some food."

The boy holds Yuki's hand and follows him to the other room. He looks at Zero in confusion and lowers his head, rubbing his chin, "I don't remember it.. father mostly addressed me as my child."

Shiba smiles, "well looks like we have to give Yuki's friend a name too."

"ok pick a name you like I only can think of three right now....let's see I got Sora.....Shiro....it Leigh... That's all I can think of right now.," He said looking to Shiba wondering about him.

Yuki looked from them to his friend wondering what the kid would pick.