Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

"There are more that have come an gone and there is more on, but nothing as good as this one." he said smiling and looked at him then thought about it wondering what they should do next and was happy about it as well. "There will be more on after this....This is the cartoon channel you will be surprised how many little ones that are around here."

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

"Oh so out of all the shows, this one was the best," Shiba looks at Zero and tilts his head to the side. He looks at Yuki and smiles a little, "oh I am sure Yuki will like that channel," he laughs softly. He sighs a little and shakes his head, "with all the child abuse out there... I don't really doubt how many kids are down here."

"Yeah there is a good amount if they got sent the way he did other than than they go to the above world you know." he said smiling and kissed his cheek. As there was a little laugh out of yuki before covering his mouth again

Shiba lowers his head and sighs, "people are disgusting... how can they do that to children," he pouts. He looks down at Yuki and smiles, poking his cheek, "there is no need to hide your laughter. Actually... we want to hear you laugh and smile more so no hiding them," he smiles and pokes Yuki's nose.

he shrugged and looked at him "I don't know either, but at least they are safe mow." he said and then smiled when Yuki laughed and then tried to hide it like he was scared to do so.

Yuki tillted his head not sure if they wanted to do that or not was it really ok?

Zero smiled. "Its ok you can laugh we won't hurt you at all I promise." he said

Shiba nods his head, "yeah... we want to see you happy that is all we want. If you hide it from us, we won't be able to see it," he rubs Yuki's head.

Shiba sighs a little and looks at Zero, "they must have done something to him to corrupt his mind to not smile or laugh," he shakes his head slowly.

"I don't know what they did to him." he said then looked at him. "We Might be able to see when he sleeps..... I can review his memories, but I will tell you now its not for the faint of heart." he whispered making sure Yuki didn't here as he was watching the TV

Shiba looks at Zero and shakes his head slowly, "hearing how much things kids go through... it won't surprise me," he crosses his arms as he looks down at Yuki, rubbing his head.

"I do... I want to learn what Yuki went through so we can help him concur it," Shiba looks at Zero and nods his head.

"Well let's at least go to the bedroom so he is more comfortable. And I told you... I think it's best to know so we can help him out."

Zero set Yuki on the bed and tucked him in besides pulling two chairs over to the bed and looking at him. "You are going to want to sit down for this.... It can be a bit dogey." he said sitting down and held his hand.

Shiba tilts his head and slowly nods his head as he sits down on the chair, shaking his head, "it... doesn't matter. I want to be able to help Yuki for whatever he went through."

Shiba tilts his head as he looks at Zero, laughing a little, "why did you suggest it if your having second thoughts," he pokes Zero's nose. "You do know it's important... we need to learn more about Yuki and what he went through... even if it won't be pleasant."

"yeah I know let's do it before I decide against it." He said touching Yuki and then Shiba before going into his memories

Yuki was in a ball maybe the age of 3. He was so scared when another little girl came over to him telling him it was alright she was another child of the cult. Yuki nodded and soon he girl had him smiling and laughing. One of the members walks over. "What did I tell you about smiling and laughing." The woman said before killing the girl in front of hm the rubbed the blood on his face. "Remember you talk smile or laugh I will kill or hurt you." The female backhanded him and the left him with he girls body. He was so scared and horrified every time he laughed people would get hurt. After that he smiled less and less and some times they would hurt him when he did try to talk saying he needed food or water