Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

"No not really this is going to be a pain in the ass just so you know, but you know I wouldn't change it to save the world." he said smiling and looked at shiba then kissed him. "You are something else and we can deal with it as it comes."

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba laughs a little and shakes his head, "well as long as Yuki is happy.. it doesn't matter with me. We will come up with something when we are feeling ... frisky," he kisses Zero. He laughs softly, "I could say the same about you.. I still remember when you did it with me in public.. perv," he pokes Zero's nose and smiles.

"that's your own fault. I told you not to turn me on yet you did." He said laughing."so now you know what happens I'm not joking. Let's go to our room and relax." He said

Shiba blushes and laughs a little, "how was I suppose to know you got easily turned on," he smiles and then nods his head. "Yeah sounds like a good idea to me."

"I did warn you beforehand not to do it didn't I but you did it anyway you didn't believe me well now you do." he said smiling and laughed. "Let's go rest in our room I'm sure when we hear him wake up we'll go to him." He said going to there room.

Shiba blushes and laughs a little, "well maybe I secretly just wanted to do it in public," he sticks his tongue out a little. Shiba nods his head, "alright," he heads to the bedroom with Zero and then lays down on the bed.

Zero laid on the bed as well. "YEah you are going to need all the rest you can get since you are going up there tomorrow you know." he said smiling and kissed his cheek. "Let me know how you are as well."

Shiba cuddles with Zero and looks at him with a smile, nodding his head, "yeah... tomorrow is going to be a big day," he rubs the back of his head. "Alright I will be sure to let you know," he holds onto Zero and then slowly falls asleep.

Zero smiled as he soon went to sleep and didn't wake up till the next day he didn't know how he was sleeping so soundly, but it happened and he sighed as he woke up he knew Yuki was still sleeping and got up and got ready to send Shiba up to get the kid if they could.

Shiba was fast asleep and woke up when he felt slight movement, seeing that Zero was awake. ".. morning," he stretches with a yawn.

Shiba stretches and nods his head with a smile, "y-yeah I am ready to go," he then gets out of bed and stretches a bit.

"good" he helped Shiba get ready to head up there and kissed his cheek within the hour th fallen was there and took Shiba up as zero went over and took care of Yuki who was now awake and his eyes puffy. "If you have a bad dream you can come in out room." He said hugging Yuki and the stared to play with him since he wasn't hungry

Shiba smiles a little and looks at the fallen, looking at Zero, "make sure to tell Yuki I will be right back," he walks over to the fallen and let them bring him to heaven to get Yuki's friend who he brutally lost.

Yuki was looking around for Shiba

"He will be right he is going to get a good surprise for you." Zero said playing with Yuki more as well happy that everything was going well.

Shiba opens his eyes slowly and then looks around, sighs with relief since he wasn't in big deal of pain from being in hell and traveling to heaven. He could only wonder where Yuki's friend was as he rubs his chin, not really sure where to find her but at least he remembered what she looked like.

Zero smiled as he held and played with Yuki.

Yuki was happy to get his mind off of the nightmare he just had about his past. He wanted to cry, but was scared to show any emotion right now.

Shiba looks around in disgust. He couldn't believe how many kids he saw in heaven. He shakes his head and then looks around for Yuki's friend, hoping to find them.

Shiba looks around and notices Yuki's friend from his memories, "a-ahh there she is," he slowly walks over to the girl and leans down so he didn't scare her, "hey there... I'm Shiba. Your friend... really misses you."

The kid looks at Shiba and then hides behind one in charge of heaven.

~Ah... she is scared as well. I don't blame her,~ Shiba looks up and stands up straight, "hello.. I'm Shiba and ... I come from the underworld."

"hello may I ask why you came up from the underworld to here?" How do you say child's head that was behind him. "You said friend is in the under world...... Can you explain why? Also and this child is not what it appears."

Shiba looks at the man and rubs the back of his head, taking a deep breath. "Well... a child that my partner and I adopted is having a hard time showing his emotions. He doesn't laugh.. or smile. My partner entered his memories while he was asleep and we witness the cause to why he doesn't like showing emotions, suffering his friend getting murdered right in front of his eyes... at the age of three." Shiba looks at the man, "oh.. he was offering for the demon lord." He looks at the child and tilts his head, "huh..? What do you mean?" Shiba shakes his head slowly, "that... doesn't matter. I just want to see him smile."

The kid looks up at Shiba while holding onto the man's leg, still hiding as they lower their head.

Shiba looks at the man and then the child with a sigh as he slowly approaches the hiding child and leans down, "your friend really misses you... I know this is your decision but please come with me," he slowly reaches out his hand.

The kid looks up at the man and slowly steps out from behind him. They look down at Shiba's hand and slightly touches his hand, "... he still ... remembers me?"

The man smiled and looked at Shiba. "I don't think anyone could forget you...You are a joy to have and If you do go we are going to miss you, but let me tell you this..If you are scared of the underworld don't be they are good to kids who are innocent and get sent there by mistake." he said