Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba slowly stands up, "it's true, even the demon lord himself told me its like a paradise for kids," he smiles a little.

The kid looks at the man and hugs onto his leg, "I will miss you father," they mentioned wiping their eyes.

Shiba then leans down and picks up Yuki's friend while looking at the man, "... thank you so much. I am sure ... he will be happy now."

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

"I will miss you too my son." He said as he kissed the kids cheek and smiled as he gave him a huge hug. "We will miss you, but I know you miss that boy so much more he needs you go to him." he said looking at Shiba. "You will find the exit where you came in. It should take you back down and tell the demon lord I give him the bed and take care of my child for me." he said looking at him and then kissed the kids cheek. "Good bye and you can come back when ever you want to visit or if you want me to visit a child from heaven can pull me down for just a time." he said smiling

The child looks at the man and hugs him with a sniff and then nods his head slowly.

Shiba felt kinda bad how much they were going to miss eachother but it seemed like the god was willing to let the child go. Shiba bows his head, "of course, we will take very good care of your child," he smiles.

The kid looks at the man and nods their head, "can.. I bring my friend here to meet you?" The kid was happy this wasn't going to be the last time seeing his father.

Shiba couldn't help by shake off how the god called Yuki's friend, son. He shakes it off for now and looks down at the kid, "are you ready to be reunited with your friend?"

The child looks at Shiba and slowly nods his head.

Shiba smiles and looks at the man, "thanks again. And feel free to come by and visit. It might be the underworld, but your always welcomed to see your child anytime. I am sure they will like that as well," he then bows one more time before heading for the exit.

"I don't think you can bring your friend up here I am not sure I don't know how he died or how he went to the underworld, but you can try some time." he said looking at him and then smiled as the kid walked away a tear was in his eyes. "I'll come when I can, but the kids need me here I love all of them, but my son is the best take good care of him and don't do anything he doesn't want to do....His mother did to much of that already." he said

The kid lowers their head and slowly nods.

Shiba looks at the child and then at the man, "well... just come down whenever you can okay? At least you will also see their friend as well. So in a way, you can visit but also meet your child's friend. So.. it's kind of a win win.. even if you might not be able to stay too long." Shiba looks down at the child and nods his head, "of course, you have my word."

the father waved them both off as they went to the exit and faded from view.

Zero looked at Yuki and was playing with the dolls wondering what he should do he stopped playing and looked down his mind on something else.

Shiba was in the living room with the child and smiles, "welcome to your new home," he whispers and then places them down. "Follow me.. okay?"

The child looks at Shiba and then looks around the room. He looks and then nods his head.

Shiba smiles and leads Yuki's friend to Yuki's room, rubbing his chin, ~hm.. son... does that mean.. that this child isn't a girl?~

The child hides behind Shiba's leg while following him.

Stopping at the room, Shiba opens the door, watching the child hide on the other side and smiles, "hey... I'm back," he walks in the bedroom.

Zero looked at him and smiled. "Welcome back did anything happen when you were up there?" he asked turning his head so the kid could see Yuki.

Yuki looked at Shiba and saw them he nodded not seeing the kid on the other side of shiba

Shiba shakes his head, "well... I feel like a broke a serious bond but I did bring someone back. They.. are kinda hiding on the other side of the door though," he laughs a little.

"Ahh so he is shy." he said smiling and looked at the door.

Yuki turned his head and then sighed as he just didn't know what to do.

"Yuki had a nightmare and woke yo scared...So I am trying to calm his down, but I am not doing a very good job." he said

"Yeah seems like it," Shiba rubs the back of his head. He then looks at Yuki and leans down, rubbing Yuki's head, "aw... sorry to hear that Yuki. Nightmares aren't fun.. huh," he slowly hugs Yuki.

The child slowly peeks out, watching from the doorway.

Yuki hugged Shiba thinking he wasn't going to come back then saw a little head peek out from the door and then pointed he didn't know if what he was seeing was real or not.

Zero smiled. "No your not dreaming." he said

Shiba looks at Yuki as he finally notice and smiles, looking at the door, "he saw you... so there is no point in hiding anymore," he laughs a little.

"A-Ah... right," the child slowly steps out from the door and walks in the room, looking at Yuki.

Yuki tilted his head and his eyes went wide then he rubbed his eyes again it felt like he was dreaming. Was the child really here the person who was killed in front of him a few years again. Yuki started to make noise and then cut himself off and clenched his hands into a ball to keep from making any noise at all he was so scared this wasn't real.

The child looks at Yuki, tilting his head to the side as he looks at Shiba. He wasn't sure what he could do to prove that he was Yuki's friend. He then walks over to Yuki and the moves a strand of hair to the side, showing his scar on his neck where he was stabbed to death.

Yuki looked at the child and pulled him into a hug one piece all that stab wound he started to cry uncontrollably holding the kid close. the sad thing was he wasn't crying out loud he was silently crying as if he was scared to talk or do.

The kid blinks a couple of times and then holds onto Yuki tightly, starting to cry as well.

Shiba looks and smiles, "well... looks like Yuki is happy to see his friend."

"I am glad that they are happy now. "Whenever we get a chance we should ask if the child has a name... But for right now let's let them make up for lost time." He said smiling

Yuki didn't make one sound while crying he was scared to he was scared he was going to lose his friend again.

Shiba nods his head with a smile, "should... we give them some space so they can have some privacy?"

The child holds onto Yuki and continues to cry. He really did miss his friend and didn't like being taken from him so suddenly, right infront of him.

"yeah we should let's go make a party for the two of them.," Zero said as left the room

Yuki just stayed there tears running down his face he had so many questions, but he couldn't talk he was so scared that if he said anything this wouldn't be real.

Shiba smiles and nods his head, "sounds good to me," he left the room with Zero.

The child holds onto Yuki, "are... you crying because your happy," he tilts his head to the side.

The child looks at Yuki and smiles a little while he holds onto Yuki as he continues crying as well. He really did miss Yuki.

You see cried silently until he couldn't cry no more. His legs were weak now that he finished crying. He wanted to ask this kid so many things, but he was still scared that if he opened his mouth the same thing would have happened. Yuki didn't want to lose his friend again.

The child rubs his eyes when he was finally done crying and lets out a sniff, looking at Yuki and then starts wiping his tears now.