Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba looks up at Zero and then blushes a little, slowly nodding his head as he closes his eyes. He smiles softly as he continues stroking Zero's cock and then leans down, starting to suck his cock and held onto the base.

Shiba looks up at Zero and blushes, slowly nodding his head as he continues sucking on Zero's cock and slowly moves his hands to Zero's hips while he was sucking.

Shiba smiles a little, glad that Zero was enjoying his cock being sucked even if he never sucked a cock before as he continues sucking his cock, drooling a little.

Zero closed his eyes and moaned he could feel himself coming close to the edge, This boy was amazing he was already good at this. "After this you need to tell me if this is your first time sucking off a guy." He said moanign

Shiba continues sucking and then perks his head up, looking up at Zero and looks to the side while blushing bright red. He smiles figuring he would help Zero cum so he brings his hand down to Zero's sac, fondling it a little as he continues bobbing his head.

Zero's hands went down and rested on Shiba's face as he moaned and came in him mouth. "Tonight I will do something to reward you for this." He moaned and patted his head. "You did really good. Come up here and I will give you a kiss." He said rubbing Shiba's head

Shiba moans on Zero's cock and then blinks, feeling Zero cuming in his mouth. He looks up at Zero and pants softly, swallowing Zero's cum and pulls back, licking his lips. Shiba blushes as he looks at Zero, "y-you don't want to taste your cum do you," he slowly comes up while blushing.

Shiba closes his eyes and smiles as he got kissed on the head, "well I have to be to satisfy you," he laughs a little and then looks at the time, "so when are we going to the human world?"

"As soon as we eat, now I don't know how long it has been since you got stabbed there." he said getting up fixing his pant and opened the door to the hall way. There was good and Shiba's clothes. "Just so you know when we go there my form is going to change because you know demon's look different in your world." he said

"Oh yeah, I am getting pretty hungry and I don't think your cum is really considered food," Shiba laughs a little. He tilts his head as he looks at his stomach, "does it really matter how long ago I was stabbed," he rubs his head confusingly. Watching Zero open the door and noticed the food and his clothes, "d-do you think... they knew what we were doing and decided not to bother us," he blushes bright red. Shiba tilts his head, "your... appearance will change? How much will it change?"

"Right now I look more demon than human when I enter your world I will look more human than demon. I am sure they knew what we were doing so they just left everything outside knowing I would check after we were done." he said. "You really don't care how long it has been up there after you came down here?" he asked and looked at him sitting the food on the bed and giving Shiba his clothes.

"Oh... hm I suppose that makes sense," Shiba laughs a little as he rubs the back of his head. He blushes and covers his face embarrassingly, "well... I guess they respected our privacy." Shiba sighs a bit as he watches Zero, taking his clothes and starts putting on his clothes, "well... I only been down here for like nearly two days so I wasn't done here too long."

"I should warn you two days down here can be two minuets up there or even two years." he said. "I don't know what it will be." he said looking at him. "Its unpredictable." He said looking at Shiba and closing his eye. "Get some food in you and we will start the process.

Shiba looks at Zero and then blinks, "a-are you serious? I didn't know... there is such a different time between the above world and down here. Is it the same way in heaven," he tilts his head to the side. Shiba looks at Zero and then down at the food, slowly nodding his head as he starts eating.

"I think so, I'm not really sure about that hell I don't even know if there is one." Zero said. "I use to remember the time difference, but I haven't been up there in so long I can't tell you. So I guess think of a plan B story to tell your family if they are home." He said looking at him. "If they have got rid of your stuff we will by new ones. I'm sorry that is how it works." He said sighing. I've been trying to tell you about it as well."

Shiba rubs the back of his head and slowly nods his head, "well I suppose you would know it better than me." He tilts his head but then slowly lowers his head, "they are probably going to be at work so we probably won't see them." Shiba looks at Zero and shakes his head, "no they are the kind of people that would keep it as memorabilia," he finishes up eating.

"Alright so I would leave a note or something, I don't know what tho. My so called friends killed me and now I am the demon kings bride would be funny to explain." he said smiling and kissed him. "Why don't you get ready and eat some food."

Shiba perks his head as he blinks a couple of times while blushing, "they probably will not believe half of that note," he laughs a little and nudges Zero but then kisses him. He looks at Zero, "I-I already ate and all I need to do is put on my socks and shoes." Shiba takes his socks and shoes, going to the edge of the bed and leans down, putting on his socks and then his shoes.

He smiled as he ate the food and watched Shiba get ready. "I am glad that you are here with me shiba." he said smiling as he got finished having the food he got up and got dressed as well. "When ever you are ready we can go up. Do you want to see your parents again or not?" he asked

Shiba looks at Zero and smiles a little, "I am glad I am here." He stands up off the bed once he got his shoes on, "I am ready to go when you are." He tilts his head to the side, rubbing the back of his head, "well... they will probably be too busy at work but it would be nice. Though I don't know how they will deal with the fact that I am suppose to be dead."

"As I said I don't know how much time has past and its up to you." He said getting ready to walk out of the room. "Do you have the ring I gave you on?" He asked ready to head out and start to do stuff. "Put it on your hand alright doesn't matter what one. Then follow me." He said walking to where the circle would be