~Demon King~FriskyKittyKat69

Dragongirl26

"Its nothing that you wouldn't wish on them either. Other than those people most life fine I mean we have more fun and we aren't boring like I hear heaven is." he said shrugging and then yawned not sure why he was tired, but he was. "After the animals get there revenge they can live happy lives and if they ask for it I can even try to restore them to the way they looked before they died. Most don't tho." he said

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

• vanphong11021

Kai looks at Blaise but then tilts his head a little to the side, "heaven... is considered boring? That's strange," he rubs his chin a little. "I mean... do they look any different then how they first look like? I would think however they seek their revenge, the worst they will look like. Is that about right," he looks at Blaise confusingly.

"I'm not sure I have never been up there so I can't tell you for sure, but one of the fallen said that its a dictatorship up there where you have to follow the rules or else. Also its like you only have one room of what you loved the most and you can't leave that room or talk to other people up there. At least that is what a fallen said."

Kai looks at Blaise and rubs his chin, "hm... then I wonder where people rather go to... to the underworld or to heaven." Kai tilts his head as he looks at Blaise confusingly, "well... If anyone is to know, it would be the fallen I suppose since they were once in heaven," he slowly nods his head.

"Yeah the fallen would know. Those were the people who didn't want to live in that one room by themselves and wanted to explore by themselves." he said looking at him then shook his head. "So I don't really know what to do myself about that. I have never been to heaven and I never want to either I kind of like being bad." he said

Kai nods his head slowly as he rubs his chin, "hm... I didn't even know heaven was like that," he scratches the back of his head. He shrugs his shoulders, "well... since I don't know and a fallen would, I guess I will just take their word for it since they know best." He looks at Blaise and laughs a little, "oh I can see that, in what way really because I saw your kind of bad.. in the bedroom," he sticks his tongue out a little.

Blaise gave a big smile and kissed his cheek. "You got to admit that its really good and you like it." he said smiling. "We have been getting more fallen's lately just letting you know." he said smiling and shook his head. "But I never knew why so I asked and that is what they told me." he said

Kai blushes as he looks at Blaise and slowly nods his head, "I suppose you do have a point," he rubs the back of his head and laughs a little. He blinks and tilts his head, "more fallens? I guess it must be pretty boring up in heaven for that to happen." Kai slowly nods his head and smiles, "well... I suppose I will take their word for it," he scratches the back of his head.

He smiled and nodded. "Anyway where do you want to go now you got to see part of my world as well as me see part of yours so what do you want to do now. I will follow your lead anywhere you go I will follow." he said smiling and kissed his cheek

Kai looks at Blaise and rubs the back of his head, "well... since your taking me down with you at some point, I should probably see more of your world as well," he smiles a little as he looks at Blaise, closing his eyes a bit when his cheek was kissed.

"That is fine and you will be happy to know that being bad is in right now." he said smiling and blew him a kiss then kissed his cheek smiling again. "You are so cute you know that. I know that you are going to be ate up some day. I just hope its from me." he said as he blew into the other's ear

Kai tilts his head and laughs a little, "well you certainly are bad," he sticks his tongue out a little and blushes by getting doubled kiss, both air and a peck on the cheek. Kai looks at Blaise and laughs a little, shivering a little as he looks at Blaise while blushing, "I think... you already ate me up," he laughs softly. "I mean you are the whole reason why I am no longer fully human anymore," he rubs the back of his head.

"I am the reason you are part of the reason as well just so you know." he said smiling and kissed his cheek. "You summoned me so there for you are powerful have have the right to stand by my side no matter what." Blaise said smiling

Kai blinks a bit and tilts his head, "h-how am I the reason as well," he pouts a little and then blushes. "Y-Yeah well... your the one that gave me your blood and taken my virginity," he looks to the side. Kai looks at Blaise and smiles, kissing Blaise's cheek.

"Yeah, but after you summoned me how could I not want you. You are so powerful and I want you as my own and I get what I want most of the time." he said smiling and shook his head. "You do not know how much you mean to me you know." he said smiling

Kai blinks a little, "oh so I basically lured you too me since you thought I was so powerful, able to summon someone like the demon lord," he tilts his head and laughs a little. Kai looks at Blaise and blushes with a smile, "well... I can simply tell," he kisses Blaise's cheek.

"Yep that's about it. That and your body smell turns me on."he said smiling and kissed him. "I am glad you can tell how much you mean to me. So why don't we go somewhere else I don't care where why don't you pick we can go back to the dorm rooms or go eat. Hell if you want we can even practice more magic."

Kai blinks while blushes a little and softly laughs, "ah... so my aroma lures you in as well," he kisses Blaise. He looks at Blaise and rubs his chin, "well... since I showed you around here, you should so me around in the underworld as well."

"I will when you are on brake or we can go now if you want to its up to you." he said smiling and kissed Kai's head and closed his eyes as he pulled Kai into a hug.

"I mean I don't have anymore classes today. I just needed to hand in some papers," Kai rubs the back of his head. "So I have no problem going now," he smiles a little. He blushes a little as he hugs Blaise, smiling.

"Alright after you are finished we can go down there now that you are demon you can come and go as you please from there now that you have my blood running through your veins." he said smiling and kissed him as he started to walk back to the school

"I am ready whenever you are." Kai tilts his head and rubs the back of his head as he slowly nods his head, "hm I suppose that makes sense. It would be interesting for a demon not to be able to access the underworld," he laughs a little, blushing a little and kisses Blaise smiling, walking with Blaise to the school.

Blaise smiled and pulled him close and took a deep breath and held out his hand and a magic circle showed up at there feet and went up there bodies as he was going up there bodies were disappearing and soon in the underworld the magic circle went from top to bottom and they appeared in the underworld. It looked like it was sunset there with the sky a hue of reds and purples.

Kai blinks and looks at Blaise, smiling a little and holds Blaise's hand. He looks down, watching the magic circle show up. Before he could realize what was happen, Kai saw the scene of his room suddenly changed. He looks around and then looks at Blaise, "so this is what the underworld looks like," he tilts his head slowly.

"Yeah we are outside and where we were in the human world just a little different place. My place is over there." He said pointing to the castle far away. Blaise smiled as he saw all of his friends and most of the demon's had wings and horns, but some didn't it was nice for him to be back home. They were in a type of town and he smiled and kissed him. "So this is the town that is like yours any place you want to check out before we go to my house?"