~Demon King~FriskyKittyKat69

Dragongirl26

"I guess they do." he said smiling and looked at Kai. "So where so you want to go now?" he asked pulling Kai onto his lap and kissed him. "Tell me what you want and I will grant it for you." he said smiling

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

• vanphong11021

Kai laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "people do the same above here too," he smiles. He tilts his head and thinks, blushing as he was pulled onto Blaise's lap, kissing him as well. Kai looks at Blaise and rubs the back of his head, "well... are there anymore sights you think I will like to see," he tilts his head.

"Up to you. There must be something that you learned about the underworld about in school that you always wanted to try or learn about." he said smiling and kissed his cheek not sure what they could do.

Kai tilts his head as he laughs a little, "I don't know a lot of schools that actually teach you about the underworld." He looks at Blaise and blushes, smiles a little as he rubs the back of his head, trying to think about what to ask Blaise about the underworld. "Hm... well since we talked about having a dog, where do you get them," he tilts his head.

He smiled and got up looking at them. "Well we keep them in the kennel kind of like a dog shelter, but the dogs have a good life there most of the animals down here will be adopted; however a few of them won't because they are still trying to torture the person that killed them. They have there own place in the back of this place." He said as he headed to the stairs

"Ah so it's like dog shelters up above," Kai looks at Blaise and tilts his head. He rubs his chin and slowly nods his head, looking at Blaise confuse like, "what happens to the dogs that are still desiring to kill," he follows Blaise.

"we let them kill the bad people as much as they want. Most dogs don't want to kill people. The only ones who do are the ones who can't accept there new lives. They will some day grow bored of killing and move on." He said as he headed back to the kennel

Kai looks at Blaise and blinks, "o-oh wow... that is crazy. I never... realized dogs can be that way," he rubs the back of his head. He slowly nods his head, "yeah I suppose that makes sense, why keep doing it if it starts getting boring," he follows Blaise.

"Yeah I mean. Most dogs take a few years to get it out of there system." he said as he walked to the back yard to a house of some sorts. He kissed Kai and walked inside it was like a kinnel but each dog had there own room and anything they could ever want.

Kai lowers his head and sighs a little, rubbing the back of his head, "I feel so bad for them... never getting to have a real loving owner," he looks at Blaise. He follows Blaise and kisses him, smiling as he follows him inside the kennel. Kai looks around and looks at Blaise, "are most of the animals here dogs," he tilts his head.

"Everyone in here is a dog we have a different house for the cats." he said looking at them. "Tho there is one cat and dog pair that we couldn't separate so they are in the castle together and everything. They have there own room and everything. I think they are one of the staff's not sure tho." he said

Kai looks at Blaise and rubs his chin, slowly nodding his head, "well... I guess in a way it's a good idea to keep them separate." He tilts his head, "oh? There is a cat and dog couple? That sounds so cute," he smiles a little and laughs a little, "man.. they sure live their lives to the fullest. But wait.. I was at the castle so... how come I didn't see them," he pouts, looking at the dogs.

Kai rubs his chin, "hm... so does that mean they were secretly already in the room, just not in their animal forms," he tilts his head to the side a little. "So... they are basically shapeshifters," he looks at Blaise.

"Not really and no that dog and the cat has their own room. They can only change to what they looked like in the human world before they died. So they don't look like what they did when they died." Blaise said trying to understand where he was coming from.

"Oh I see now. So they are a cat and a dog down in hell but when they go to the above world, they turn into humans? Very interesting," Kai rubs his chin a little.

Kai shrugs his shoulders as he crosses his arms, "... I don't know. I am not sure what there is to offer since I am still new here. Your suppose to lead me around.. as my tour guide," he pouts.

Kai looks at Blaise as he pouts a little as he crosses his arms as he thinks. He sighs a little, "then.... ," he rubs his chin as he thinks, "show me, if they exist done here, schools that the demons can go to," he tilts his head.

"Not sure why you want to see the schools for demons, but alright unlike your world most of it is how to be the best demon or lessons when they are bad." he said as he started to walk to the house again wondering why he would like the school.

"I am just curious because you know... still in school technically so I want to see what the schools are like here." Kai tilts his head as he follows Blaise, looking at him, "do you really think it is that strange I want to see the school," he rubs the back of his head.

"Just a little, but I guess your reason makes since as well so lets get going. Its on the other side of town so we can either take a car or fly. Its up to you on what we do." he said looking at him as he walked into his house and through his house as well.

Kai rubs his chin as he tries to think of the best way to get to the other side of town. He smiles as he follows Blaise and looks at Blaise, "well.. I been in plenty of cars... it would be nice to actually fly there," he sticks his tongue out a little.

Blaise smiled as he walked out of the front of his house. "Just so you know this is the only place I can have wings they are more like a shadow in your world." he said as he grew two wings out of his back and grabbed on to Kai and took off into the air as he started to fly to the school