~Demon King~FriskyKittyKat69

Dragongirl26

"Yeah we only eat the bad of the bad." he said smiling. "I can try to change it if we want to, but I don't know its up to you." he said and looked at him. "Its up to you I can try to change the rules if I want to." he said. "The human meat was good right. He deserved to have the worst fate." he said

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

• vanphong11021

Kai looks at Blaise and nods his head slowly, "well punishments sure get treated different here than up above... I guess I should be glad," he laughs nervously. He shakes his head, "n-no it's just fine the way it is now," he looks at Blaise. He nods his head, "yeah it was good and he completely deserved it," h crosses his arms.

"Yeah so most of the human meat we eat down here is truly evil like that man. Other than that we are fine and don't really care what you do at all down here." he said smiling and looked at him then blew him a kiss and then kissed him happy that he was with him. "I am happy that I have you with me." he said

"Well... got to do something with them I suppose since they don't even deserve to live in hell," Kai crosses his arms. He looks at Blaise and nods his head, "well... I look forward to it," he smiles a little. He blushes a little and kisses Blaise, nodding his head, "well, I am glad I make you happy," he smiles.

"You do make me happy and nothing anyone can do will take it away from me because now you are like me and can't die or if you do you will come back. Its really hard to kill a demon, but there are ways oh yeah you have to stay away from churches now. They won't kill you but its just not comfortable there for us."

Kai looks at Blaise and smiles, nodding his head when he heard Blaise was happy with him. He tilts his head and rubs his chin, "hm.. yeah that does sound pretty hard anyway," he looks at Blaise. He blinks and tilts his head, "what's... up with churches? Is it a heaven and hell thing," he looks at Blaise confused.

"Yeah mostly, but given the right person in a church it can kill demons and they go to nothing you know." he said smiling and looking at him. "But most of the people who could do that are dead now so we won't bother with them." he said shrugging. "They have there space and we have ours. I mean they don't even bless holy water right any more." he said

Kai blinks a little and rubs the back of his head, "hm more that I learn," he laughs a little. "I guess I should learn all that I can now about the underworld anyway." He tilts his head, "if most are dead, than why are you warning me? Are there still some out there?" Kai nods his head, "yeah I suppose that is right, just like how heaven and hell are separated," he rubs his chin.

"There is only one other world that I know of and it nothing. After Demon's die thats where we go or if we die of old age we go to nothing. Its like the final resting place of everyone." he said trying to explain it but not doing a good job. "I don't know if it is even a real place no one know until you are a demon or angel that dies. Its more like a rumor about the third place I have no idea it's like earth people have there own idea about life after death."

Kai tilts his head to the side, rubbing the back of his head, "wait... where do the demons go when they die? So nothing happen from dying from a old age? Do you just remain in hell or something," he tilts his head to the side. Kai tilts his head, a little confused butt slowly nods his head, "oh... uh I didn't know some of these things," he rubs the back of his head. "I am sure learning new stuff since I first came here," he smiles a little.

"I really don't know where demons go when they die I guess I will find out when it happens and yes you can die from old age, but we live maybe at least a few hundred thousand years or so. If I remember right." he said looking at him and then headed for the castle and kissed Kai.

"Yeah... I suppose that's true," Kai lowers his head, not really enjoying talking about death too much as he sighs a little and rubs the back of his head. Kai looks at Blaise and smiles, "well.. compare to how long we live down here to the above world, seems like a pretty long time ," he blinks a little. Kai follows Blaise to the castle and smiles, kissing him back.

"IT is a long time and some demons want to die before that time." he said shrugging. "Some demons just like human's are done with the world and don't know how they want to deal with it." he said looking at him then smiled. "Others think its not long enough. You just never know with people here." he said taking Kai's hand and smiling

Kai looks at Blaise as he was explaining how the demons were down here. He rubs the back of his head, "what about you? How did you feel before meeting me," he looks at Blaise as he tilts his head and holds onto Blaise's hand with a smile.

"I didn't know what I was going to do." he said looking at him and then shrugged. "I just don't know at all what I wanted. I was in the middle I wanted to find someone to give my life meaning and I didn't know if I would ever find that one person, but right as I thought that you summoned me." he said smiling

Kai looks Blaise and tilts his head, "you didn't find any other guys you liked? Or even girls? Though, I can clearly see you like guys more," he blushes a little, thinking about his virginity lost. Kai smiles, "well... I am glad I made you happy," he rests his head on Blaise's arm.

"No I didn't oh I told you I would tell you the truth. Yes I have had sex before you demons have sexual urges they have to get out starting at a young age. I kept mine mostly in check so I needed need sex as often as some demons." he said looking at him. "I have had sex with both men and women and I always liked it better with the men. There was never a time that I ever wanted to ever be with a girl for more than and one night stand. I never wanted to be with anyone till I met you." he said smiling

"I guess you were just waiting for the right person." Kai looks at Blaise and tilts his head, blinking a couple of times. He rubs his chin and slowly nods his head, "oh... I never know demons have a high sex drive," he laughs a little. Kai nods his head as he listens to Blaise and smiles, "I figured you were more into guys then girls." Kai blushes a little and smiles, "well I am glad you want me so much," he rests his head on Blaise. He blushes, "as for me.... I had no sexual experiences.. well other than with you," he laughs a little.

"I was waiting for the right person and I think that is you." he said smiling. "Most demon's have a high sex drive, Tho the sex demons are off the charts just letting you know." he said looking at him Blaise smiled. "I am glad that I did because I got to show you so much pleasure that you didn't even know about."

Kai blinks as he perks his head up a little as he looks at Blaise, "you... really think so," he tilts his head blushing. He laughs nervously, "well.. I guess I should be glad your not a sex demon," he sticks his tongue out a little. Kai looks at Blaise and blushes bright red, smiling a little and nods his head, "and... not to mention, you made it feel really good," he smiles while twiddling his thumbs.

"I know that you are the right person I don't even know why I said think. I wouldn't of brought you to my world if I didn't think that." he said. "Yeah you are lucky I am not a sex demon and I am glad you love me when I am inside you." he said kissing his cheek as he reached the front door of the castle

Kai tilts his head and blushes a little, "I suppose you do have a point," he laughs a little and rubs the back of his head. He looks at Blaise and blushes a little, nodding his head with a smile, "yeah I never knew I was going to enjoy feeling something... inside me and not to mention.. your cock is not for first timers," he laughs a little. He smiles as his cheek was kissed and follows Blaise to the front door of his castle.

"No its not, but you took it like a champ and loved every bit of me so I don't even know how to thank you for what you gave me. How long do you want to stay here?" he asked as he walked in and was being bowed too

Kai looks at Blaise and blushes a little, laughing softly and rubs the back of his head, "well.... I am glad, but it... felt like you were splitting me right open," he bites his bottom lip. He shakes his head with a smile, "y-you don't need to thank me really," he blushes a little. Kai rubs his chin and shrugs his shoulders, "I am not really sure, how long do you want me here," he sticks his tongue out a little.

"Yeah, but you did like it and I am glad that you didn't die." he said smiling as he kissed him then gave him a slight smile. "Its up to you I would say forever, but don't you need to be at school?" he asked as he kissed his lips and he was offered food to eat from his staff