MasterSeme

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

"Well.. of course," he glances to the side and scratches his cheek with his finger. "It's...my job to look after Max." Jason looks at Tory and smiles a little, scratching the back of his head, "well we do the best we can."

Jason looks at Tory and then nods his head. He looks around and rubs the back of his head, "maybe he went to his office. It is upstairs as well along with our bedroom."

Jason looks at Tory and shrugs his shoulders, "I am not sure, maybe he is trying to figure something out," he rubs the back of his head.

Jason looks at Tory and smiles a little, "well.. I don't do much, but your welcome," he rubs Tory's head and looks outside the window, "looks like it is time to get some sleep."

Jason laughs a little, "but you.. just yawned. How are you not tired," he crosses his arms.

Lang laughs a little, "u-uh I can stay up with her if she wants to stay up."

Jasper sighs and rubs the back of his head, "alright I suppose you can stay up with Lang just as long as you do go to bed at some point."

"Don't worry, I will make sure she goes to bed," Lang looks at Jasper.

Jason looks at Lang and nods his head, "alright," he rubs the back of his head as he heads to the bedroom.

Lang watches Jason and sits on the couch, turning on the tv to see what is on.

Tory smiled. "I hope you like it here lang." she said smiling. "Grandpa found me in the market cause I was running to help my dad out and he got me toys, before this I never had toys before." she said smiling showing lang like a little girl would

Lang looks at Tory and smiles a little, rubbing the back of his head, "so.. what exactly happen to you? You were in the human world like me right?"

"What time this time or the time before my daddy changed the past." she said looking at him. "The first time I got stuck as a human experiment because of my powers and they gave me something and all my insides blew up and I died..........This time because my Dad changed his past I got adopted by the man who hurt him.....He hurt me.......Really bad but I knew if I lived through it I would be saved by my dad. I have scars on my body from that man....in here." she pointed to her head. "And on my body I know more than others by age because of my powers I even know how to talk more than most as well." She said looking at him. "And as far as I know I am the only one with a power like this. Kind of suck to know everything and yet nothing." she said looking at him. "I don't really like to talk about all that man did to me because its shameful. I'm just glad he is dead and he can't hurt anyone any more." she said playing

Lang listen to Tory tell him her story and rests his chin on his palm, "sorry.. I didn't know your past was that bad," he rubs the back of his head. "Well.. at least it is better now." Lang looks at Tory, "do you... still think about the past?"

"Yes and no." She said looking at him. "Sometimes I think about it to see how much better my life is now." Tory said smiling. "Bad news is with my power I can't ever forget anything if I do I just remember." she said. "It still scares people in this world...Because in once glance I can see everything that might come to pass. If you think about it for a kid like me its scary. Nothing is left to chance, maybe there are a few things like I know That Max and Jason are gonna be my daddies even tho they are still unsure of it themselves, but they respect my powers and let me be tho dad has told me that not everyone likes to know about there future." Tory said as she was playing. "Right now talking to you I see two futures that might happen what one is real is for you to choose." she said smiling

"It must be pretty hard on you to have these kind of powers for being a kid. Your powers... are more suitable for the grown ups." Lang blinks a couple of times, "so.. Max and Jason don't know they are your fathers? How are they both your fathers anyway?" Lang looks at Tory, "so by just looking at me, you can see what my outcome in life will be?"

"Well you see Max and Jason love each other very much. and they are getting use to the idea of me being there kid. Adults have to start somewhere when it comes to powers." Tory rubbed her eyes. "Yeah now that you chose to come here they are good." Tory said yawning. "Tho I like you and would love to be your friend." she said

Lang smiles and then starts to softly laugh, "looks and sounds like your starting to get tired," he rubs his chin a bit. "Maybe you should go get some sleep now."

"but I'm having fun. I wish my body didn't get so tired fast." Tory said looking at Lang. "If you want to know about your future I can tell you about it tomorrow, but if you know it does take the fun out of life sometimes." Tory said as she started to fall asleep sitting up

Lang laughs a little, "but you look tired even if your having fun." He shakes his head slowly, "nah.. I will let it come to me naturally," he smiles a little. Lang blinks a couple of times as he watches Tory falling asleep, "I think it is time for bed," he smiles a bit.