Apple blossoms

KoBu

“Don’t go pissing off the ghost” ayme replied smacking yukie upside the head as his twin huffed angrily and went to the bath getting in with Ayme without much fuss. “...she can’t solve everything with a kiss there are basic needs for us to live” Ayme added as he washed his hair.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

Meanwhile, Modir had drove into the woods nearby, locked the doors around her son, left the car and began to attack and eviscerate any animal or human that was unlucky enough to happen by.

She didn't understand, her children weren't listening to her, children were supposed to listen to their parents!!

3 bears, 5 deer, and 2 people later, and Modir had finally calmed enough to see she had actually killed off two hikers. She shredded their packs and managed some clothes! She'll take these to her boys and they'll listen to her now.

Ayme eventually had dried his twin off and sighed having expected them to come back but made afew phonecalls having some stuff delivered to their room the boy still holding onto yus credit card info and having his own account with a lot of money did help him as he signed and tossed yukie some basics in clothing and started prepping some bags for Iceland along with passports and some money for food.

Modir had come back, Litid feel to the floor with a thud, covered in more blood from the murders and moving the bodies around.

"I found some clothes that have been so kindly given to me..." she called happily. But then paused seeing the boys already had clothes.

".... did you .... try to get rid of m

Mama...."

“...your putting litid in danger taking him...he’s covered in blood” ayme replied as he looked at his brother worriedly his hand shaking as he gently tried to wake litid. “...we needed basic supplies and more then one outfit, we also needed passports and money so you wouldn’t keep taking litid away and making him sleep all the time” Ayme added still trying to wake litid a little scared as yukie watched not really understanding.

“Mama...why don’t you have a body?” Yukie asked softly the child confused and wondering why she kept leaving them all the time.

Modir was quiet. She stared at the twins, expression unreadable as Ayme tried in vain to wake the albino.

"Don't You trust Mama to tale care of you? And your big brother is helping me.... that's what mother's and older siblings do..."

She looked to Yukie, a soft bit saddened smile on her face. "Because I choose to die then let anyone touch my child..."

“...mothers aren’t suppose to make it so we never see our older brother!” Ayme replied visibly upset as he continued to try and wake litid.

“...can I take a nap?” Yukie asked not caring for his brothers worry and panic as he didn’t see mama as a scary threat since he didn’t really know what to be afraid of.

• 2 weeks later...

A loud and deafening screech rang through the small room. THe mirror cracked and crashed to the ground. A voice very much not like the calm and motherly voice from before, rang out almost in a wail.

"AND LITTLE CHILDREN ARE SUPPOSED TO LISTEN TO THEIR MOTHERS!! DON'T DISOBEY MOTHER OR YOU'LL BE PUNISHED!!"

As proof of this, a butter knife that had been next to the coffee pot in the room for breakfast the next morning, was brought to Litid's neck, and pressed against it enough to seep just the tiniest drop of blood.

“....mothers shouldn’t hurt their children” ayme replied as he looked at the woman and glared but looked away and slammed the bathroom door shut behind him needing to sulk alone for awhile and calm down. Yukie who had witnesses the whole ordeal was terrified by the yelling covering his ears as he hid in a corner the poor boy not liking the fighting.

" IF YOU WON'T LISTEN TO MAMA, THEN SURVIVE ON YOUR OWN!!"

And just like that.... the spirit disappeared. Litid was dropped on the floor like a rag doll, but he didn't look so haggard anymore. The air was calm and the morning light looked so much brighter. Like a great danger has disappeared .... for now.

Yukie just stayed hiding Ayme having locked himself away as the younger twin curled up in the corner terrified and possibly mentally scarred.

The day passed on quietly. And night came, painting the room in darkness, with no one to turn on any lights. It was around now Litid would wake with a whimper and a groan. Waking up to darkness with a splitting headache was not a good feeling. Litid called out his voice quivering " H-Hello? Y-yukie? Ayme ?!" The albino was getting more scared. He picked himself up from the ground and groped around to find the wall and then hopefully a light switch. " Boys please! If your here say something"

“Glad to see your awake” Ayme mumbled as he was still in the warm bath yukie curled up beside him just staring at the floor his mind elsewhere.

" What is going on? Where are we now?!" The albino asked in a panic.

He sat himself on the toilet beside Ayme. " Where are mom and dad? And better yet how did we even get here?" Litid asked a little more gently. Ayme seemed stressed now, why? What had happened? And why did Litid feel so sore and dirty.

Litid looked down at himself and realized he was completely filthy. Once Ayme finshed, he'd need a bath himself.

“Your ghost mom kidnapped you yukie followed and so did I” ayme replied getting out as he grabbed a towel and started a bath for litid. “Are you hungry?” Ayme asked litid setting down a cup of water for yukie and some medicine the twin staring off into space.

" What do you mean ghost mom? I know my mother's been dead for years, but if she was a ghost, why has she only made herself known now ...? And why haven't I seen her?" Litid asked back holding his head.

" Thank you, and no my stomach feels like I've already eaten... eaten too much in fact." The albino said as he saw the other set up a bath for him.

" .... what's the matter with Yukie?"

“Maybe because you where lonely or something” ayme replied as he turned off the water and nudged yukie who took the medicine but just stayed where he was. “...he’s not all there all the time...the medicine screwed up his brain a little and I don’t think he’s doing well changing environments so much”

Litid gave a groan. " Well if he's just gonna sit there, why don't you go lay down for a little while? He can stay with me, and you can get some rest... You look exhausted...."

Litid thanked Ayme again for running his bath, and got ready to get himself clean. He looked at Yukie, " Um... Could you cover your eyes Yukie? I'm going to undress..."

“He won’t remember if he sees you naked...he doesn’t remember much half of the time I doubt he knows who we are” Ayme explained as he set down a snack for yukie and tossed a pillow and blanket down Ayme not sure how to deal with his twin other then to keep medicating him.

Litid bit his lip.

Whether that was true or not, that didn't stop the albino from being self concisious about his abnormally pale body. He was either bullied for it or people tried to avoid touching him or being near him.... But he didn't want either one to get anymore stressed then they looked.

" Alright then. Just go get some sleep then alright? I'll try and bring him out once I'm all done"

“If he doesn’t move just let him sleep there...I can’t get him to do much else” Ayme mumbled as he crawled into the bed exhausted.

The albino opened his mouth to protest ... but it quickly died on his tongue. Ayme was too tired for this now. But he'll still try to get Yukie to move to a bed inside later on.

He undressed, quickly and carefully stepped into the bath, a little gasp escaping him once a foot dipped into the slightly too hot water, but Litid quickly settled in and relaxed against the back of the tub.

“...your pretty” yukie mumbled as he looked at litid the younger twin being very soft spoken as he snuggled down under his blanket.

Litid jumped a little, but gave a little chuckle. He leaned over the tub looking at his little brother with a smile. " Well thank you... you'd be one of the few who think so.... You called me pretty when we were little to..." Litid's eyes glazed over as he remembered the times when it was just he and Yukie and they were little. Letting Yukie drag him wherever the younger pleased to play.

Happy memories... when things were simple and easy

“Are you one of those people I’m suppose to remember and know?” Yukie asked moving himself closer to where litid sat.

• Saga locked this topic