Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

(you mean.. steal, stole, stolen? ;D)

HAAAHAHAHA Yes Thats what i mean XD

i was never good at those things hmmmm but shouldent 'stealing' be ...hmm... I'll go and ask someone english :]

HAAAHAHAHA Yes Thats what i mean XD

i was never good at those things hmmmm but shouldent 'stealing' be ...hmm... I'll go and ask someone english :]

stealing? that's the noun made of the verb 'steal' or the gerund form of the verb (the verb in a continuos tense)

Should I make a few batches of rumballs, coconut balls and other balls this Christmas? On one hand... they're yummy, I have the rum already and I only make them for everyone once a year. On the other hand... I am poor, I'm about to go on vacation and my car rego is going to cost $800 in Jan.

TRUIMPH! I have vacuumed my floor, which is no mean feat given it has no tube or head. I've found four pieces of glass today but hopefully no more! I broke a teapot several months ago and even though I'd vacuumed it up, I keep finding more glass. I even found a bit in the bed once.

- - - Updated - - -

WTF happened to these speakers? They are so scratchy!

EDIT: Using different speakers now. I can't believe how much better these are! It's like my ears have been opened to what I've been missing. So much sexy bass.

2016 is when everything started

2017 is when the problem broke

2018 is the year of complaints

2019??? Year of solution? Or regression???

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
LMAO, i needed an online streaming site. I need to watch that horror stuff you recommended to me and rewatch Lucifer .

COZ WHY NOT.

Just dropping this here... it's a really simple recipe. Uncle Adrian loves them and absolutely gorges on them when I make a batch (meaning the first recipe. The rest of the recipes were added later).

Coconut petits fours

2.5c (225g) fine desiccated coconut

0.75c (165g) caster sugar

2tbsp s/r flour

1 egg, lightly beaten

0.25c (60ml) milk

0.5tsp vanilla essence

Combine coconut, sugar and sifted flour. Combine egg, milk and vanilla. Stir together wet and dry. Firmly roll tablespoons of mixture into balls. Place 2cm apart on a greased oven tray. Bake in a moderate oven for 25 min or until lightly browned. Cool on trays. Makes about 25. I usually make a double batch.

Lammington balls

400g packet jam sponge roll

.25c (60ml) thickened cream

1tbsp Malibu

250g dark chocolate, melted

120g shredded coconut

Crumble jam roll into a bowl. Stir in cream and Malibu. Roll tablespoons of micture into balls. Place on a tray lined with baking paper. Firm in fridge for 1 hour. Using a fork, dip into melted chocolate. Gently tap on edge of bowl to remove excess chocolate. Roll in coconut. Place in fridge for 30 min to set. Makes about 20.

Weet-bix rum balls

8 wheat biscuits

1 can sweetened condensed milk

1tbsp rum

1tbsp cocoa

1c saltanas

1/2c coconut, plus extra for rolling

Crumble biscuits in a bowl. Mix ingredients together. Refrigerate mixture for 30 min. Roll mixture into small balls then roll in coconut.

Classic rum balls

250g shortbread

1.25c (105g) desiccated coconut

0.33c (35g) cocoa powder, plus extra for rolling

1x 395g sweetened condensed milk

0.25c (60ml) dark rum

Process shortbread in a food processor until fine. Mix shortbread, cocoa and coconut. Mix condensed milk and rum. Mix together until well combined. Toss lightly in cocoa powder. Firm in fridge for 30 min. Roll a second time to make perfect balls. Store in fridge.

To make rumless rumballs, replace rum with milk and add flavouring such as hazelnut oil or peppermint essence.

Sweetened condensed milk

0.75c boiling water

80g butter

2.33c milk powder

1.5c caster sugar

Mix water and butter until melted. Place in food processor with other ingredients. Blend until smooth. Allow to cool.

Strawberry balls

200g ripe strawberries

1c desiccated coconut

0.75c oats

2tb white chia seeds

2tb coconut oil

Shredded coconut

Process strawberries until smooth. Process remaining ingredients. Roll tablespoons of mixture into balls. Rolls balls in shredded coconut.

Healthy cacao, coconut and date balls

12 large dates (Medjool)

1c almond meal

0.5c shredded coconut, plus extra for rolling

0.33c coconut oil

0.33c cocoa powder

1tbsp chia seeds

Soak dates in water for 1 hour. Drain and discard seeds. Process ingredients until mixture comes together. Allow to stand for 20 min for chia seeds to soften. Roll tablespoons of mixture into balls. Roll in shredded coconut.

maan im so busy these days dont have time to hang out here so much ._.

But hey, This is my favorit place so i aint going anywhere ^^

You guys are the best!

Yeah so I need to vent a little. For those of you who want to avoid my messy thoughts here's a bunny eating a banana:

giphy.gif

And now for the messy part:

Lately I find myself in a lot of situations where my fears and anxieties hold me back from taking up opportunities (and considering the latter have been getting worse lately I find myself even more limited). Seeing I'm a no person to begin with, it's even easier to pass on things rather than try and deal with them. I keep telling myself I shouldn't let those things hold me back, but I guess easier said than done- giving up to fear and giving up the opportunities is so much easier. Regardless, I guess you have to keep trying. As long as you do you haven't lost. I'm not really sure what I'm trying to say here... but I do hope I'll be able to finally say yes to the next opportunity. Even if it's scary.