Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

Was washing all my makeup brushes a way to procrastinate? Absolutely.

But at least now they're all clean for like the first time in months.

I guess that I am just too frustrated these days. It's been a while since I've cried in front of anybody.

I guess that the freaking speech contest is just stressing me out way too much. But well, it's on Japanese, so...

Sometimes being a teacher is hard. I just want my students to do well and I try my best, but sometimes things don't always turn out the way I want them to. I need to figure out a plan for them to help them more.

MY home is being renovated. 3 week already and still 3 weeks to go. Soon I will have a new bedroom on under the roof, can't wait! The Solar panels are being installed next week, but damm those workers are kind of hot.

I do not like rap-music....but for some reason i find myself litsening to some "rap-music" anyways .....

well...only one artist so I have not gone completly wild yet XD

Its coffe time people

It has been so much time since I've been here...'really' here and 4 years since I've felt like writing something...

Interesting how life goes and goes...

And I should stop rambling and just pick my projects back. -sighs-

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Welcome back! Fingers crossed the relationship ended smoothly *hugs* I hope you find heaps of yaoi manga, novels and anime to entertain yourself. It'll take some adjusting to get back into single life but it's not that bad. You have no obligations, you can do what you want when you want and you don't have to check in to let them know what you're doing. You have your freedom back!