Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

I want my weekly pajama day back! I need you and miss you :Sleepy:

One day where I don’t have any obligations, don’t have to dress up, comb my hair or take a shower... just staying in bed and role out when I feel like it.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I feel you..mine was just taken away too. T.T I think they should make it obligatory..to have one day in the week reserved for rolling around in bed, not doing anything. People would handle stress way better, if they had one day a week for relaxing.

...i just made a smoothie but i accidently had too much vanilla powder in it >.

i think there is like two big spoons of vanlilla powder in it.... oh well, everything i do can not always be perfect ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAH yeah right foxy4 XD I failed...again, everything is normal.

I don't feel good when I don't get here. *cries in a corner for a bit* damn, YO's legit my antidepressant. XD

QUESTION: ANY GOOD YAOI MANGA YOU GUYS CAN RECOMMEND RIGHT NOW? LIKE NEW ONES. THANKS :D

...beans in smoothie o.O ..hmmm now that sounds..weird but intresting. A bean-smoothie..or a smoothie-bean... intresting.

wait, what? ;D I didn't mean bean smoothie but just something with beans and some nice smoothie.. with no beans in it XD

I just started reading Doushitemo Yaritakute Gakuen by Seina Anji!

I haven’t laughed this much while reading a BL manga for a long time. I thinks that’s a nice one to lift up the mood ;)

I used a hair mask that killed my hair and it took me a week with using lots of conditioner to get it back to being shiny and silky. I'm still a little angry about it.

Try coconut oil... unless you dye your hair. It will take the colour out but it us so good for your hair.

Try coconut oil... unless you dye your hair. It will take the colour out but it us so good for your hair.

I don't dye my hair so I always wanted to use coconut oil but I'm a little confused on how to use it. Do I use it as a shampoo or conditioner or rub it in when my hair is dry?

I don't dye my hair so I always wanted to use coconut oil but I'm a little confused on how to use it. Do I use it as a shampoo or conditioner or rub it in when my hair is dry?

I'd rub it in either wet or dry hair then comb it through. Leave it in as long as you like. If you only use a small 1/2 or 1/4 teaspoon, you could probably leave it in. If you use like a tablespoon, I'd shampoo it out. It doesn't really matter how long you leave it in for. It won't do any damage.

It's also great for dry skin.

I thought I'd finally get some sleep if I stayed up all night and conked out when my body got tired. It worked. I slept soooo well from about 9am to 10pm. This is common for me. I can go three days without sleep, go insane then conk out for 15 hours. The only thing is, I have flipped my body clock completely and I have a convention to go to on Saturday. I think I'll stay up again all of tomorrow then conk out tomorrow night. It means I'm going to be awake for the next 22 hours.

wait, what? ;D I didn't mean bean smoothie but just something with beans and some nice smoothie.. with no beans in it XD

Oh holy F* that was close XD i actually got some beans and was planing on finding a recepie for a bean-smoothie XDDDD I bought some stuff allready XDD

Maaaann this could have been ending very weird HAHAHAHAHA

Oh i thought is said you slept well between 9am-10am XD I was like; Hey thats not alot o_O

Then i ream it was 10PM, :p

Oh holy F* that was close XD i actually got some beans and was planing on finding a recepie for a bean-smoothie XDDDD I bought some stuff allready XDD

Maaaann this could have been ending very weird HAHAHAHAHA

well, who knows XD you may make some weird but delicious smoothie XD actually.. lemme ask google, there may be such out there

'___' yup, you can use beans for you smoothie:

even if you don't, I might give it a try xD ..I wish I knew about it when it was still summer ;D

p.s. some even add cauliflower O___O

My oh My, now look at that XDD perhaps i should give it a try haha

But for today i made one on pinaple, strawberry :p playing safe cards today.

But thanks. i might give it a try , they do look tasty and not scary at all.

My oh My, now look at that XDD perhaps i should give it a try haha

But for today i made one on pinaple, strawberry :p playing safe cards today.

But thanks. i might give it a try , they do look tasty and not scary at all.

was it good? :3

ikr! they look better than I expected ;D

For some reason I didn't get the mention. Odd.

I don't really know if I want to fight back or not. I'm not doing it at the moment. I spend my days doing nothing at the moment. I barely even have the emotional energy to leave the house or get out of bed. I have Oz Comic-Con this weekend and I'm seriously thinking about selling my ticket so I don't feel the need to go. I'm not doing anything at the moment. It's shameful and I hate myself for it but I really just don't want to do life right now. I'm sort of just waiting for the slump to end. It's only one step better than giving up, really.

For now, I'm planning to get a job when I come back from visiting my family at Christmas. I have no idea what I'll do. I just have to do something or I'll continue to rot. I don't know what I'll do, just any job will do for now. It's not like I'm going to keep it more than a few months because I'll probably have to move to another suburb mid-year. I'm really not looking forward to that. I have no idea how I'm going to pay for furniture and appliances. I couldn't even afford rent this month and it'll double when I move out! (I still owe $15.)

*hugs* I'm sorry you're in a similar place. I am happy to talk with you if you need it.

There are degrees you can do 100% online but they still have assessments like weekly forums, essays, online quizzes and assignments. It means if I'm having a shit day I don't have to leave the house but I've tried online before and still got mid-semester anxiety and assignment stress. I want to do a creative writing degree but I don't know how far I can stretch my student debt before it cuts off and I don't know if I can even handle it. I fucked up majorly in my last attempt at a degree. I didn't pass one course in three years! It's not that I didn't try or that I was lazy. It's all these fucking health complications getting in the way. Sorry about the language. >.

Yeah. I don't look good from any angle except FGAS. I mean, how many people get people driving past shouting "YUCK" or "DOG"? I am ugly and I am obese. Nothing's going to change that. It's just the hand I've been dealt.

Maybe the Internet gods didn't want you to see this until a certain point. They work in mysterious ways.

(and now for a more serious reply. btw if those ever get to annoying or you just want to talk without me replying let me know... my automatic response is to... well, respond.)

Honestly it sounds like you have a plan, or at least the beginning of. Which is good, because (at least for me) a lot of time knowing where to start is the hardest part, and once you do things just kinda... start moving. So knowing you'll start looking for a job once you come back from Christmas vacation gives you a time frame and a goal... and with that in mind maybe you can look at where you're at right now with more acceptance. Like, knowing this is temporary and enjoying the time you have until then, maybe even looking at it as sort of a break from being an adult and the more stressful parts of life (even though work and school can be fun.. but for example I know that even when I'm having fun it's always with a side of stress lol).

Now as for looks you're the only judge about that, and I'm for sure not the one to tell you how you are or aren't looking (also I don't like this whole sugarcoating, white lies stuff. Some of us don't fit the beauty ideals where we live). But first of all, just remember that beauty eventually is subjective. And you might not be everybody's cup of tea (especially if you're further away from what western society defines as "beautiful" today). However at the end of the day, there are people who would find you good looking. And I'm sure there are parts of yourself that you like, and maybe even parts that you don't that other people would kill for. I guess a lot of us learn not how to be super confident and believe we're perfect (that's far fetched for so many of us, and I also believe the notion of 'perfect' is misleading/wrong), but how to not be so tough on ourselves (myself included btw. I have a lot of work to do in that area as well). It sucks going through life feeling like that, and there's no reason why we should. Easier said then done, but one step at a time I guess.

And I know it's cliche, but beauty is not everything. I'm not saying it doesn't matter at all- because clearly it does, but it's only one of the things that makes you, you. There are other things that count as well (and let me tell you, as someone that also knew people who were beautiful but very dull, I would take someone that might not be as pretty but I can have an intelligent conversation with [you know, like you] over them any day. So as you can see, everyone has different priorities in the things they look for in the people around them.

Also, people that drive by and yell insults are not only grade A a-holes, but also cowards. Don't you dare give them the power to make you think so negatively about yourself

The Yakuza organizes a variety of community events and is considered a semi-legitimate organization in Japan. In fact, there are six fan magazines dedicated to reporting on their activities. As another example of their community involvement, the gang also participates in relief efforts after disasters. They were among the first to provide food and water to survivors after the 1995 Kobe earthquake. They used a helicopter to provide relief services and were much faster to respond to the disaster than the Japanese government. Also, after the 2011 TĹŤhoku earthquake and tsunami, the Yakuza opened their offices to refugees and sent dozens of trucks full of supplies to help survivors.

Interesting...

Maybe the Internet gods didn't want you to see this until a certain point. They work in mysterious ways.

(and now for a more serious reply. btw if those ever get to annoying or you just want to talk without me replying let me know... my automatic response is to... well, respond.)

Honestly it sounds like you have a plan, or at least the beginning of. Which is good, because (at least for me) a lot of time knowing where to start is the hardest part, and once you do things just kinda... start moving. So knowing you'll start looking for a job once you come back from Christmas vacation gives you a time frame and a goal... and with that in mind maybe you can look at where you're at right now with more acceptance. Like, knowing this is temporary and enjoying the time you have until then, maybe even looking at it as sort of a break from being an adult and the more stressful parts of life (even though work and school can be fun.. but for example I know that even when I'm having fun it's always with a side of stress lol).

Now as for looks you're the only judge about that, and I'm for sure not the one to tell you how you are or aren't looking (also I don't like this whole sugarcoating, white lies stuff. Some of us don't fit the beauty ideals where we live). But first of all, just remember that beauty eventually is subjective. And you might not be everybody's cup of tea (especially if you're further away from what western society defines as "beautiful" today). However at the end of the day, there are people who would find you good looking. And I'm sure there are parts of yourself that you like, and maybe even parts that you don't that other people would kill for. I guess a lot of us learn not how to be super confident and believe we're perfect (that's far fetched for so many of us, and I also believe the notion of 'perfect' is misleading/wrong), but how to not be so tough on ourselves (myself included btw. I have a lot of work to do in that area as well). It sucks going through life feeling like that, and there's no reason why we should. Easier said then done, but one step at a time I guess.

And I know it's cliche, but beauty is not everything. I'm not saying it doesn't matter at all- because clearly it does, but it's only one of the things that makes you, you. There are other things that count as well (and let me tell you, as someone that also knew people who were beautiful but very dull, I would take someone that might not be as pretty but I can have an intelligent conversation with [you know, like you] over them any day. So as you can see, everyone has different priorities in the things they look for in the people around them.

Also, people that drive by and yell insults are not only grade A a-holes, but also cowards. Don't you dare give them the power to make you think so negatively about yourself

All hail the internet gods!

I don't have a plan! It's all up in the air right now. All I know is - 1. I need money for the increased rent next year. 2. I need to do something fulfilling with my life. 3. My partner wants to go back to Malaysia in June for a holiday and I need money to accompany her. She will be REALLY disappointed if I don't go. Ya. I am trying to think of this as a holiday. I was enjoying it for a while but I lost interest in hobbies and roleplaying. I've been so slack. I have no idea how I'm going to cope with holding down a job or studies next year. >.

It's not just me or those drive by arseholes that say I'm ugly. It's in how people look at me and how they treat me. I can't imagine anyone finding me attractive the way I am now. Gah! I just wish I had a "normal" body. I know it's never going to happen, that beauty is only skin deep and that I have to play the hand I'm dealt but I still get depressed over my looks. Ya. I would rather have a good friend (like you) than someone who is drop dead gorgeous. It would just make make life so much easier if I didn't have frizzy hair, a pregnant belly, big/fat head, dopey eyes, hirsuteness and all that sort of thing.

I think we might have gone as far as we can go with this conversation. I love talking to you but I think we'll only be repeating ourselves. >.

yeah, cuz when i first heard it, one might think that a smoothie made on beans would look something like 'death' or 'plague' XDDD

ahhh im to lazy to clean the floor ...but i have too >

yeah, cuz when i first heard it, one might think that a smoothie made on beans would look something like 'death' or 'plague' XDDD

I'm not actually sure what I imagined but what I found looks so good that it even managed to make me wanna try it ;D So now I just hope it will taste good as well