Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

Hey everyone

I was wondering if anyone can tell if you can put manga on your ereader. And I mean from your pc. Thinking of buying one.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I did it when I had my kindle, never had any problems:D And kindle is usually more difficult than some other ebook readers, so I doubt you will face any difficulties either:D

P.S. most of them also have internet access, so you will be able to read the manga from different websites as well without problems:)

Yes here too, the weather is like middle or late autumn, if snow appears, it vanishes after 1 day.

Its like....open world video games.

I want to start roleplaying again, yet I feel like my skills has disappeared. Plus.. knowing how long my muse is lasting and also that I will be busy again very soon... Aaah, what to do?

I want to start roleplaying again, yet I feel like my skills has disappeared. Plus.. knowing how long my muse is lasting and also that I will be busy again very soon... Aaah, what to do?

Your Name spoils me, that u have alot of gore in your scences. And...you need a nurse to help a tiny bit out. Or maybe its just my imagination.

i have an alternative.. why you dont go outside and make a story. It can't be everything boring...than again we all love escapism.

But thats what book writers do...

Feel free to pn me.

Your Name spoils me, that u have alot of gore in your scences. And...you need a nurse to help a tiny bit out. Or maybe its just my imagination.

i have an alternative.. why you dont go outside and make a story. It can't be everything boring...than again we all love escapism.

But thats what book writers do...

Feel free to pn me.

Actually... I long time ago gave up on being a sadistic person.. I don't think that I ever was, but that's another question, haha.

Hmm, the problem is that I don't have the desire to write a story since.. 1 year ago, I think. I just turn everything to a sad drama kind of thingy and I don't like it. But I might try again soon. Thank you for trying to help though. It's really nice of you.

Maybe u can't hold ur attention, how you used to. Thats a normal evolution in this time surrounded by so much electronic devices and entertainment at the same time. Happened to me aswell, i can't hardly read books anymore.

I don't judge what people like but human vessels are in some ways similar and keeping ur soul & wellbeing healthy, requires an amount of good and friendly tasks....through many ways.

I think at this point a roleplay or a story would not fulfill you, how it did in the old days. Especially if its the same stuff.

Its funny, we allways try to escape from reallife, without enjoying it to the fullest. We don't enter forests, while they are a great thing in every story, always promises adventures and dangers, same with movies or video games. The elements are copies from our world.

So if u want a inspiration...be curious about every detail you encounter in real life.

Maybe u can't hold ur attention, how you used to. Thats a normal evolution in this time surrounded by so much electronic devices and entertainment at the same time. Happened to me aswell, i can't hardly read books anymore.

I don't judge what people like but human vessels are in some ways similar and keeping ur soul & wellbeing healthy, requires an amount of good and friendly tasks....through many ways.

I think at this point a roleplay or a story would not fulfill you, how it did in the old days. Especially if its the same stuff.

Its funny, we allways try to escape from reallife, without enjoying it to the fullest. We don't enter forests, while they are a great thing in every story, always promises adventures and dangers, same with movies or video games. The elements are copies from our world.

So if u want a inspiration...be curious about every detail you encounter in real life.

You are both right and not. It's true, I've changed a lot the past few years and many things that used to be fun to me no longer are. But you know, I do enjoy the real life. I like exploring it, even if not at its fullest. Maybe what I need is to meet someone truly interesting. I guess that at some point I am in a need of new people in my life... I don't know, haha.

I need to consider a lot of things, haha. But once again, thank you for sharing your opinion. I appreciate it.

im not saying this to be right or did i assume to know you.

Well anyway everyone for himself thinks he is interesting, so it would be rude to say some Person or living being is not interesting. But what we can say is, that WE or YOU, ME, SHE dont find someone interesting, on personal scale

If we consider the fact that u are very intelligent and have great imaginations...it becomes quit harder to match you.

What i do is to develop my skills for things i like and find new activities, because those rewards can be a great placeholder for not having the perfect friend, that gives u that reward in general or should. You can always pull it out and it will always be there.

Lets be real, most of the societies have straight forward thinking, u just function or you are supposed too since the very beginning, everything is build to make u slide perfectly into the whole matrix, with behaving, working, interests, managing events and so on. But in reality, it doesn't fullfill anyone. Parts of it yes.

The creative mind has a hard time, had it always. You want to be soft?! showing weaknesses? That is even worse...Your desires? Laughable, not worth the time. I can see it right in front of me what most would think reading roleplays, stupid, Nonsense....lets go back to the same Lope all over again.

After my Christmas holiday at my dad's place an my mum's place I'm Finaly going back home.

Back to my PC. Back to my own time schedule. Feels good.

I can't sleep! Actually, the last time I was able to sleep for more 4 hours a night was probably more than a month ago..:( I'm not sure what to do, I just spend my nights here or reading:)

Mini art student rant:

I'm really frustrated that professors will encourage you and push you to produce unique and interesting content only to come back to works that are generic and rehearsed. Sometimes I feel really unmotivated and discouraged.

I really hate it when people wanted you to be like them for money's sake. I hate it when people rush success. I hate it when they want the quick fix of their problems. I hate it. I hate you. That's what you want, you want to live your life rushing things and not having a good time. That's your choice, not mine. I want peace and quiet. I want simple. I don't care for the things that I can buy when I have money because I don't really want to buy for pleasure. I am more of the "need to buy" rather than the "want to buy". I'm not like you. So why would I do what you do to have money? Success isn't about how much you have in your pocket, success is being there, having some and being happy about it. Not BRAGGING about it. Not pushing people to "hey be like me because I'm rich". I really hate it.

I'm not being lazy.. I just hate rushing myself to success. I'm okay with taking things slow and planning ahead than making shit mistakes because I'm too greedy for success.