Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

Well guess what...a singer + Drugs.

Last year around this time it was the guy from "last christmas i gave you..." also from drug abuse.

You know why? because they are all depressed, while the poeple around them look the other way.

Not a happy topic, but it just shows what the music industry is really about. In the long run it takes more from you than it gives especially to young people.

For oters its the faith they run into (Justin Bieber)

My train ride is over and i have reach my first christmast destination stop. in 'Dalarna', boy this really is the country side but its very Beautiful to. Im gonna make a big fat gingerbread house, you will see. it will be freaking Towers and windows and Towers. it will be cool.

And i had christmas haaaaaam and it tasted so good. yay for me.

Mom booked us tickets for Star Wars: The Last Jedi which both my brother and I seriously not interested in. Like "Mom, we wanna go watch Jumanji!". -sigh- i can't understand her addiction to SW =__=

im having a greate christmas holliday at one of my parents :_red_fox 4

The christmas tree decoration is done, tomorrow i will draw the design for the gingerbread house. And im gonna eat more christmas ham and drink more Appel-glögg. so sweeeeet.

(and i must study to -___-)

I will look in my art book too.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I'm too old to get addicted to games. TBH, btw. I just realize I sucked playing offense heroes, maybe Hanzo's my true calling. I just find it easy to play him since he doesn't have a reload weapon.

(I suck counting bullets, that's why I always dieded)

TOO TIRED TO FUNCTION.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I recommend Bastion or Junkrat for starter pack. Those two reek of potg XD bruh, Hanzo and McCree is dang hard to use. but meh their ULT so freaking LIT. XDD widowmaker need a lot of skill and experience to use. Lol don't even get me starts on Genji XD

Mom booked us tickets for Star Wars: The Last Jedi which both my brother and I seriously not interested in. Like "Mom, we wanna go watch Jumanji!". -sigh- i can't understand her addiction to SW =__=

Dunno...from the trailer it has so much recycling from recent comedies and the Original was a master piece and had quite some horror elements. This one has the same feel as the movie with Ben stiller in the jungle, starring Black Jack aswell. A Game thats actually dangerous.

And about Star wars...not interested, the last one was bad enough.