Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

i know it's still too early to some of you..

but i really wanna wish everyone in this forum a wonderful Christmas and a happy holiday~!! hope you guys have a good time wherever you are ^////^

Merry-Christmas-GIF-Free-Download.gif

May this festive season sparkle and shine, may all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may Santa puts you in his good-kid list this year ^___^ hehe... Merry Christmas~!

Happy Christmas Everyoonneee :D

Im one of those who must travel n christmas, so soon I will be on a short train ride later this afternoon.

see ya later :D

dudes if u think we're noobs, there's always the leave game button. don't need to call us idiots just because we aint gonna follow ur call. be glad we didn't kick you out of the team during the game. ugh seriously i h8 people who play like that

tumblr_lvw159UCe51r7y61oo1_100.gif~c200

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!

Enjoy this day with the people you love, cherish them and hug them a lot! Don’t be embarrased to say I love you many many times!

I wanna thank also for the amazing group of people around this forum, you are all great! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and moments with me.

When your finals starts tomorrow but whenever u tried to study, u felt so sleepy all of a sudden

Haha I feel you... it's a known side effect of finals. Hang in there (also- coffee)

It's always nice when you find that you aren't the only one in the world who dislikes a character in a series that so many people seem to like. Course I also know better than to complain about said character. I tend to treat them the way I treat people I dislike in real life. I nothing them. Heheh.