Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

1 hour ago, KohakuShadow said:

I can add biohazard cleanup to my resume. XD

You might just add 'Forensics'-like experience to your resume. 

ZMzz3nC.png 

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ugh....the amount of frustration and just overall stress has been ridiculous....not to mention the added stress of my car.....I made the right decisions though....so.....hopefully things will be slightly better. 

• Like 1

I honestly just am so done with today (Sunday) I want to go home I don’t want to do this bs with this member anymore then I have to he stays awake and makes him self not sleep because he’s just so freaking tired

I want this ridiculous nonsense to end....I'm surprised I haven't gotten a migraine from the amount of unnecessary stress that has had to come my way. All of it stuff I have no control over, or very little control.....

• 3 weeks later...

All glory to ME and only me. I have finaly made it. I m done with my big paper at uni and i only need to send the final version back to school. Then im freaakinng doooneeeee!
(Well i do still have too contact the uni again to send in the rest of my papers so i can get my diploma but Still!! I made it)

Im the king of the woorlld, im freeeee

(..or without a job i guess c: )

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't experienced this kind of heart break in such a long time.....It doesn't seem to matter how much you prepare yourself for the inevitable....it still comes at you like a punch to the heart....I know it will take time to heal....but right now....everything is still so painful. 

• Sad 1