Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

The fact I'm a college student without a class so far. I've already missed 5 days. Digital media, what?!~ The fact I learned my gfx skills here and just have progressed to make some simple but stunning gfx graphics. I even taught myself how to gif edit, and video edit. :)

If I had bigger tits, would it make me more irrestable? Or am I perfect the way I am with all my flaws and issues? Am I loved enough with being far away from my loved one? Ugh so frustating having no comfort on the mornings where I wake alone. Fact, wherever he is, is my happiness and I wanna need to be beside him. T^T <3

• 2 weeks later...

aaaahh i am so tierd. this week has been so busy . and nex course is gonna be super fast. and i was hoping to get more free time

But i will maakkeee it. aahhhhh

I spy

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
! XD

*sigh*

Well....sometimes what you want isn't what you get. But what you get is closer to what you want, and better than what you have. In the end, this is something I've worked hard for and I finally have something to show for it. 

• 2 weeks later...

im power-ing through uni >.< i can allmoossst se the light in the tunnel.. only two semetsers left , tehn i will we dooonnnnee

Oh boy.....I'm really not sure about all these efforts in reopening, but so far so good. and so far most people still want to stay outside, and just pick up their books.  It seems my displays are going well though since some of the books I put up are now gone!

This shouldn't upset me as much as it does....but it upsets me a great deal.  I have worked harder than anyone, I have gone above and beyond what is expected of me....and I have learned so much more than so many other people....the fact that I keep getting overlooked is beyond me....Well...we'll see just how well these idiots can deal with being in the real world....

• 2 weeks later...

She came back just as he sat and it was the most absurd thing he had ever seen. The tea set was floating in front of her!