Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

sorry i hope this is a prank but I might get arrested.  panics. hehehehehe what have they done now!!!!!!

i almost got arrested by airport police for not paying for a taxi the other day but my father bailed me out

On 5/31/2021 at 7:10 AM, rainbowman said:

What happend?

I went to the airport without money. I couldn't pay and well the taxi driver told me to call my father and he bailed me out but now owe him $110.

Debit to parents is so much fun.

Edited by SupremeQueen2
  • Sad 1

oh my looorrddd i just had review on my paper and.......I think it all went well :D

There was no bad comments only good stuff they had to say, just a tiny mini mini simple few stuff to fix.

I think i did f***ing freaking well Woop Wooop.

(Hooowwwever, tomorrow we will all find out how it went -__________-
i hope i did well, i hope i hope i hope i hope)

• Like 2

The cruelty in the people you trust... I guess they always say the people closest to you are the ones that hurt you the deepest. (At least for me)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2021 at 4:16 PM, jo_suzaku said:

Give me a sign ~

what did u have in mind :]

Ohhh so its football right now.. thats why everyone is making so much noises. I had my window open and was woundering why people sounded so happy and angry XDD

On 6/24/2021 at 12:17 AM, fan_yaoi said:

what did u have in mind :]

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Haha 1

Gosh it's been almost a decade since I've been using YO, I remember the server being so lively. Kinda sad to see how it is now, but all good things fade in time :leaf9: 

It's been ages since I last visited. Thank you admin for still keeping my profile despite being absent for a very looooong time. 

"with his flames concealed Fawkes looked like a mix between a peacock and an eagle, with a bit of chicken thrown in"...

You would think that since this is a higher position they would have a completely different test....but no....So let me guess....I'm going to be the top scorer and still get overlooked. Oh well....at least I have this position so I'm no worse off. Just annoyed that the prospect over not being taken seriously.

• 2 weeks later...

My plan for this summer was to be productive and read lots of books so im prepared for last semester......

.... i have read ONE book so far.....

• 2 weeks later...

well depends on what you have in mind '_'.....

(But in general i think its good to give things an extra thought ^^ )

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, how long ... I hope with all my heart that you are all well.
Many things have happened, too many... but I'm happy to still be here.
I just wanted to tell you that I missed you... it's nice to come back and as I reopened YO a little bit I got stuck because everything had changed but things change over time, not all but many change, both for better and for worse.
I hope to be able to be a little more present again ^^  see yaaa

- A dip in your words and the wounds open like bitter smiles -

Ugh....doesn't seem to matter how good I am they always seem to come up with BS excuses to keep me back....yeah...I know you've noticed I want to move up....so what are you going to do about it when you keep coming up with excuses? I'm not an idiot.