Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

(

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
: I reversed Google imaged search for you and here is the first article which talks about it: 
)

so nice of you, thank you. :ali_071: I already knew what it was, tho, I wrote the post like that because I thought it's funny. My joke did not land, haha. 

"Don't anyhow throw things even if you're flustered. The lack of a mouse will affect my work efficiency to fight back against these rumors of our boss!"...

:441489720_red_fox4: thank you! I missed this forum a lot! However, work drained me so much that I just haven’t had the strength and mind to come online. But it’s refreshing seeing you all after such a long time:msn_red_fox_smilies-10:

I hope you are doing well! 

On 1/11/2021 at 12:34 PM, batista said:

:441489720_red_fox4: thank you! I missed this forum a lot! However, work drained me so much that I just haven’t had the strength and mind to come online. But it’s refreshing seeing you all after such a long time:msn_red_fox_smilies-10:

I hope you are doing well! 

Oh man, I can feel that. This past year has been kind of crazy at work and personal life. Heh. 

All things considered, I am doing really well.  Could be better, but I know things could be a lot worse too. So overall can't complain. XD

• 2 weeks later...