Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

Guys, I'm going to become a truly dangerous woman now... I'm going to get a driver's license!

oh the country side :D that sounds really nice!

One of the reasons why i can't move there is cuz i dont have a driver licence XD

Belive me when i say... its for my own safty....and every body elses too

:8onion74:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Belive me when i say... its for my own safty....and every body elses too

THAT! is exactly the reason why I haven't done it earlier.. I bump into people while sober & on two legs, I'm not sure what will happen when someone puts me into the high-speed killing machine.. but hey - i'm eager to find out! xD

I exeprienced a lot while volunteering at the ER, but today definitely wins..

We were called because a woman collapsed and she stopped breathing while we were taking vitals, so we started CPR..broke her ribs and the pain made her woke up screaming, which is scary as shit to be honest..then we took her to the doctor, who yelled at us why the hell we started CPR, because we only added injury to her other problems..seriously, what the hell are some people thinking? I would prefer a broken rib over unsucessful reanimation any day..

It won't take much of your time.

I dedicate this song to you, whoever stops to listen to it.

Enjoy.

[video=youtube;-wh499WTUUo]

Oh, now that is what i call a nice hat

:D Cool outfit it looks like you had lots of fun ^^.

I am done with the syudy for today, im to tierd to go into Town to Watch the celebration of the Hockey team but i have stuff to do here at home, os yeah.

Guys, I'm going to become a truly dangerous woman now... I'm going to get a driver's license!

Can't believe it has taken me so long to finally decide to do it. I'm moving to the countryside this summer, so the car is becoming a necessity.

Aaah congrats!! I hope to become a dangerous woman someday too, it's my dream to move to the countryside. ^^

Aha, so you Think you can beat me 'hot-summer-time' >:3

Na-haa i dont Think so, cuz i am sipping on a dam darn nice Ice-cold banana-pinapel smoothie. Homemade, Thats right people.

:cuteonion51:

what a wonderful username ahah,

! Goodluck with your dream! I think I'm much less excited at the prospect of being so far away from the civilization.. ahah, not really my dream, if i'm honest! but we will see..^^

In other news.. legit question - do headphones become less loud with time or is that my ears hearing worse and worse? Because before the lowest setting was enough, now it's somewhere in the upper middle...O_o legit worried xD

I don't think that's normal with the earphones. Do you have trouble hearing people when they speak? It's probably a good idea to get your ears checked out. With things like sight and hearing it's better to treat them as early as possible to stop further deterioration.

ahah it's good I'm not a hypochondriac.. oh wait.. yes, yes I am O_o

So I just got a hearing test online ahah, no hearing loss detected XD

I think that it's more getting used to a certain volume or something.. because at first, anything louder than the lowest setting was too loud, but now, even if I can hear the lowest, it just doesn't seem normal anymore.. does it make sense?

or my headphones are broken. you know what - i'm going to go with this theory xD

maybe it really is your headphones. I have an ancient pair of entry level senheisser headphones (they cost me like $30) and the sound is SO good! if they ever break I wanna buy the exact same one again even if it's the year 2040! XD

Anyway another set of headphones is worth a try. ;)

hmm, do you guys have any good suggestion, my ..."a-s" is almost gone XD My "a" and "s" on my keyboard, the marks from the letters has almost dissapeard and i can only see the half text of my ctrl X]. Have i really been typing 'ass' so manytimes since i got this keyboard that the letters are beeing worn out XDD

any good tricks?

:_red_fox 1

LOOOOOL! XD is this a joke? or are you for real? ^^" well maybe you can use some nail polish or acrylic paint to very careful write the letters back onto the keyboard?

I had to buy a new keyboard because of it, but I spray it off with an artistic fixator (you can use a hairspray). well, it's effective only for some time. My brother has a game keyboard from Alien and also lost letters ASDW :D a really expensive keyboard -_- I think they produce it intentionally exactly as follows bcs they still need sales and demand :/

LOOOOOL! XD is this a joke? or are you for real? ^^" ...

Yes X] It is for real, all other letters..still there. just the "as-s" one and ctrl XD Hmm Nail polish, yeaahh i will try that. Hmm have to go and buy that this weekend then.

hahaha yep, thats Another one. ohh you know what i Think you are right -___- they make it on purpose, just like cellphones, makes them break after a year, its silly. But i will try nailpolisch . i mean if it can sit on finger Nails , why not on a keyboard eeh, :D

Lucky me my keyboard is not so expensive.... but it is rather embarracing if someone comes home to me and they see what letters that are missing XD

well, at least we don't have to ask if you're an ass man or a boob man xD

mm, possible, but I will probably not buy the new pair until I need like the highest volume settings ahaj

ass man or a boob man

:5yoyo32:

AaaHAHAHAHAHA maaan that sounds so .. XD I dunno what to say. But yes, the B and O is still there, they hasent moved an inch.

I go to bed at 7 pm, I wake up at 3 am. I'm pretty sure it's all those nights on YO catching up to me after all:D