Something More Than Just Physical (Shisu-Chan x BunBun)

BunBunTheCatSnake

Adrian watched the emotions slide over his lovers face as he tried to choke out the words that were killing him inside. The other man knew all too well that Clyde wasn't going to be super open about it and that didn't bother him, he just needed a small bit of proof to say to himself that he wasn't just what he used to be. Adrian shifted lightly feeling arms slide around his waist, he ran a hand through Clyde's hair leaning down to meet the kiss he gave him. Liam was a start, and that was good enough for Adrian at the moment, he couldn't pressure Clyde into anything too much. He gently kissed him once more watching as the other stepped back, seeming terrified to enter his own kitchen. "It's okay Clyde..." He smiled gently and supportingly as he opened the door to venture into the living area where Liam was for sure awake.

As they walked into the kitchen, Adrian a little bit behind Clyde and seeming ready to leave for the day dressed in his business suite. Adrian was shocked to hear the first syllables of his name slide from the handsome mans features and a gentle chuckle left his lips, "Nice to meet you. Apparently you heard plenty last night, that or Clyde talks about me more than he leads me to believe." He took the offered seat and turned to Liam letting a gentle smile cross his features. The handsome man was kind hearted it seemed and outgoing. "Sorry if we kept you up all night" He stretched his arms over his head with a gentle yawn, "As for the hickeys I hope Clyde didn't find out he was just a slut and we become and obnoxious couple." He hopped off the stool and peered over the bar.

"Clyde, want me to make you breakfast? We're late for work but I mean you're my assistant so its not like me being late for work is a big deal." He moved to their fridge peering his head inside looking for something to make. They had eggs and some vegetables so Adrian could make a omelet for the two of them if Clyde wanted. "Or we could always pick something up on the way to work." He shut the fridge peering back at Clyde who was being shy. Adrian figured pulling attention away from the actions that happened that night were a good idea so Clyde wouldn't be so embarrassed or uncomfortable about it all.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shisu-Chan00

• BunBunTheCatSnake

Liam could tell Adrian that Clyde had mentioned him a few times, but he felt like he should leave that out, the poor guy looked like he was already about to have a panic attack. He shot his friend a supportive smile, and lightly rubbed the top of his hand before he pulled away to look at Adrian. "Oh god. I would pay money to see Clyde act like an obnoxious boyfriend." Liam said with a smile, as he took another sip of his coffee. He didn't have to look at Clyde to feel the glare to know that he was mad dogging him. The second Adrian said he name however, his head turned to face him. A tiny smile crossed his lips and he turned in the chair to face him, "you know... you can call in, and say you called me off." Clyde said leaning forward with a grin. He was joking of course, but it was still a possibility!

"Though I wouldn't mind you making breakfast. You weren't too bad in high school." Clyde said with a small shrug, smiling at the thought. Around the time everything fell apart in high school, Adrian made him a nice little lunch that involved a tuna melt and a bag of chips. It was one of those memories that you don't fully appreciate until it's gone. Clyde leaned back in his seat and crossed his arms and quickly glanced at Liam. Clyde was thankful that Liam didn't react how he imagined; usually Liam had an tendency to make a big deal out of nothing, so he could only imagine what he would do if it was something that meant a lot to him. Liam was always trying to set Clyde up with dates, but they usually ended in one night stands - Liam was a little more than displeased every time Clyde did that, but he really should have known better.

Liam got up from his chair and put his cup into the sink. "Well, I'll leave you two love birds alone and go into my room. I didn't get much sleep, and thankfully I am off tonight." Liam gave the two of them a wink, before he turned the corner and walked into the room leaving the two of them alone.

Adrian tilted his head and looked over to Liam as he left. "I didn't know you remembered that Clyde. It has been a long time since I've cooked for you. I can proudly say that I am much better at it now than I was then." he chuckled and moved to Clyde leaning into him and kissing him unexpectantly. "How about I just tell my CO that we were in a meeting? She'll get what I mean. I used to give that excuse when I got hungover or ya know..." He shrugged and moved back to the cabinets grabbing the dishes he needed to make an omelet. "She's not got a big mouth either. She seems to like you alot, hence why she hired you on for me. I used to sleep with my secretaries so her critera is for them to be rather good looking." He chuckled and sat the pan onto the stove. "She had no idea you were my childhood sweetheart though. What a shock that will be when we tell her later down the road." He moved to the refrigerator and started grabbing the things he needed.

He saw nothing wrong with talking about his past sleeping partners. Clyde talked about his multiple ventures when they were in high school that it was so common for them to share stories. Adrian used to do it to make it seem like he was getting just as much tail as Clyde but really, Clyde was his only partner. It wasn't until college and moving away did Adrian venture into sleeping around. It was unlike him to stick to one partner, this was most likely because Clyde still held his heart after all these years. He didn't think much of it and he knew Clyde wouldn't get too insecure or jealous having never been that way before with him. He didn't suspect one night of incredible sex would bind Clyde to him and make him a jealous wreck.

Liam seemed nice enough. Adrian found him to be a little too devilishly handsome for his tastes. He wondered if Clyde and Liam had ever slept together. It wouldn't be unlike Clyde to become friends, or even close friends, with his sleeping partners. Hell, Adrian was his best friend and yet they had been fucking since they were 16. A small smile cracked onto his face as he thought, they had known each other for so long and yet this is where life dropped them at. Together, finally, and with Adrian acting like a house wife making breakfast after a long night of mind-blowing sex.

Clyde smiled at the unexpected kiss, his eyes moving to meet Adrian's as he spoke. It surprised him that Abigail would cover for Adrian, but at the same time it didn't; Abigail seemed like she was close with Adrian, so it made sense that she would hire cute secretaries or cover for him when he had a little too much to drink. "She would freak if she knew," Clyde said, as he got up to pour himself and Adrian a cup of coffee. It was the least he could do, if Adrian was making him breakfast. Clyde put in some milk and sugar, before he placed the cup close enough for Adrian to know it was his, but far enough that it was out of his way. He leaned against the counter and sipped his own coffee, as he watched Adrian cook. This all felt so comfortable... maybe a little too comfortable. "How cool that Abigail would hire good looking secretaries for you though." Clyde said, holding his nerdy TMNT mug with both hands. "If Liam was my secretary, he would probably hire girls just so I wouldn't sleep with them." Clyde laughed, as he rolled his eyes, before they looked down at the light brown liquid.

"He... seemed really happy that you were here." Clyde said a little hesitantly. "I thought he was going to be overbearing, because he's wanted me to have a... well, a... boyfriend... since we met. It makes me a little more at ease knowing I was wrong." Clyde admitted, his fingers tightening around the cup nervously as he chewed at his lip. His eyes flashed up to Adrian, before they fell to the ground. "A-anyways, when is breakfast ready?" Clyde asked, quickly changing the subject.

Adrian was cracking eggs into the pan while Clyde was speaking and making him coffee. A light chuckle left his lips, "Yea well she knows about you...I got really wasted one night with her and she knows all about you. I'm sure she doesn't know you're the same Clyde but still. She knows I was in love with this guy since childhood and has been cycling through secretaries in hopes I'll find someone else to ease the pain or some bullshit." He shrugged and chuckled lightly peeking over to him. "I'm glad you're not upset about the Liam thing anymore...I figured him living here meant you were both close so he was probably just hoping you would find someone to treat you right." He tilted his head as he started making the omelet listening to it sizzle in the pan.

"It'll be finished in a minute or so. Just gotta let the cheese melt." He lightly sighed. "Are you sure you're okay? With all this...? I don't want to pressure you into anything..." He said softly as he flipped the egg in the pan seeing the egg fluffing up meaning it was almost finished. After another minute he pulled it off the stove and slid it onto a plate smiling a little at how nice it looked. He then sat the plate on the bar and turned back to the stove turning the flames off and putting the pan into the sink to wash it in a moment. "You don't have to pretend like this is all okay if it isn't Clyde." He turned his attention to the other who was standing across from him.

The question made his eyes look down at the ground and shift a bit uncomfortable. He bit his lip just a little, and looked up at Adrian, his hands tightening to loosening around the cup nervously. His eyes caught the smile, which only made him feel a little insecure. He got the feeling the smile was because of the eggs, but his own insecurities always got the best out of him. Clyde sighed softly too, setting down the cup gently on the kitchen counter. "Look, I'm scared... nervous... It's almost like when you're a kid, and you're learning to swim for the first time. Getting into the water is... terrifying, and you know you're supposed to float, but all you can do is sink." Clyde rubbed his wrist anxiously, the topic of his fears and feelings still hard to get out completely. "I'm just... still learning how to swim."

Clyde moved to kiss Adrian's cheek, and pulled away with a smile. "Let's... just eat okay?" Clyde was tired of talking about his emotions. They topic was tiring, and he was honestly done talking about it for a lifetime. "It'd be a shame to have all this food go to waste... it looks so good."

Adrian sighed softly feeling the light kiss to his cheek, "Yea sorry...I forget you're not much of a talker. Anyway enjoy breakfast, I'm going to call Abby and let her know we are running late." He smiled softly and grabbed his phone walking into the living room to call his CO. The conversation was short, she answered with a bubbly hello and wondering where he was. "Sorry darling my night got a little hectic." He chuckled lightly sitting down on the couch.

"Oh? Did someone sleep with their secretary already? Clyde isn't in this morning."

"Ah...something like that. Listen, can you push back my meetings for another hour. I think another 15 and I'll be in the office but just tell George to calm his ass. I forgot his meeting was today, you know how I love to keep him waiting." She laughed on the other end and accepted before hanging up. Adrian lightly stood and walked back into the kitchen, "I think I'll stop and get her coffee this morning, she's always so sweet to me either way. She thinks we slept together," He chuckled softly and rubbed a hand behind his neck, "I hope thats okay? I didn't tell her we did but she kinda assumes."

Clyde watched Adrian leave the kitchen, before he looked over at the omelette that was presented in front of him. He felt bad for cutting the conversation in half, and even worst that it was because he was being selfish. If they were... dating... then Clyde should be able to talk about these things, without getting uncomfortable... He really was going to ruin this relationship. Clyde sighed softly and sat down at the table, before he laid his head against the wood waiting for Adrian to come back to eat. It was something drilled in his head since he was young, that it was impolite to eat before everyone else was at the table. Anytime Clyde did do it, he felt awkward. When Adrian walked through the door, Clyde lifted his head from the table to look at him with a smile. "Yeah... it's alright. People are going to guess we're sleeping together." It was people finding out that it wasn't just a physical relationship, that scared Clyde - but he wasn't going to say that to Adrian. They already argued about it enough.

"Sit down and eat. We should probably hurry if we're going to be there soon-ish." Clyde said reaching over his head to grab Adrian's hand. "Then maybe after work we can head over to your place." Clyde said, biting his lower lip with a smile.

Adrian tilted his head and sat down next to Clyde kissing the back of his hand. "My place? Its nothing special. More like your typical bachelors pad." he chuckled gently and yawned softly. "I doubt you would like it too much. Its really...simple." He shrugged lightly and leaned forward on the stool. "I just...I'm sorry if the coworkers say some nasty things to you...its not.." he paused and sighed softly. "Its not unatural for me to sleep with my secretary and most of them get treated poorly after the rest of the office finds out. They think its like special treatment or whatever so if anyone says anything rude to you let me know okay?" He smiled gently and kissed his cheek.

"Anyway I have a meeting with George today at the office so you'll get to meet him. He's one of the bigger partners of the company so its good to get to know him being as...you're going to be staying on with us. I have another meeting after lunch that I'll be meeting up with them for so I'll need you to stay in the office and take phone calls and answer a few emails I'm expecting to come through..." His brain was already focused on work now that he had talked to his CO. It wasn't out of character for him to be stuck and stressing about the same thing over and over again. Another night with Clyde did sound rather amazing though.

Clyde gave him a look of disbelief when Adrian said his place wasn't anything special, and sipped his coffee. It probably had more room, and no roommate to worry about. They could probably venture out into the living room at his house, without living in fear that someone might walk in. Clyde loved Liam to death, but the man did hold him back on his sex life most of the time. When Adrian leaned forward it caught his attention, and brought Clyde out of his thoughts. He leaned forward as well, laying his head against his hand. "I can take it," Clyde said with a little smile. "I'm used to people thinking I'm a slut, and it doesn't bother me one bit." Truthfully it did bother him just a tad, but he wasn't going to tell Adrian that. If he was already worrying about it, god knows how much he would worry if he knew the truth. The small kiss on his cheek brought a smile to his lips, so he kissed him back on his cheek.

Clyde shoved the last bite of his omelette in his mouth, before he ruffled Adrian's hair as he got up. "Stop stressing so much, and eat." Clyde said as he rolled his eyes. "I'm going to get ready real quick... do you want to use a toothbrush? We have extras in the bathroom." Both him and Liam tended to have people over, and Liam insisted that they have toothbrushes so they were at least friendly. Most of his one night stands never got a toothbrush, seeing that he just kicked them out shortly after they woke up. But seeing that Adrian was much more than a one night stand, one of those toothbrushes were going to be used someday.

Adrian leaned over and smiled softly, "Ah...sure I wouldn't mind getting rid of some nasty morning breath. Plus, I didn't make me an omlet just one for you." he smiled gently and lightly grabbed Clyde's hand pulling him closer and kissing him gently. "Anyway, We should hurry. I wouldn't wanna stay too late at the office." He lightly slapped Clyde's ass before walking back to the bathroom and rummaging through the cabinets till he found a box of unopened toothbrushes. He picked one for himself and started to brush his teeth. Other than his hair being slightly messy he looked as if he had just taken a shower and was ready for his day.

It wasn't unlike him to go a day without a shower so his hair never got too greasy. Plus, he slept over at peoples houses often, he hadn't had anyone spend the night at his place. It was just weird, he didn't think having someone over after a one night stand was worth it. He figured the only person he would have stay over would be Clyde and that would only be if they were sleeping with one another the night before. It would have to be not so often because he was a little skeptical about sharing his living space with another person.

Clyde smiled through the kiss, his hands resting on his hip. When Adrian spanked him he smiled, his eyes following him as he moved towards the bathroom. "If you keep that up, we might not even make it to work!" He jokingly said after him, before he retreated into his room to get dressed. He quickly put on a black dress shirt, with a nice white tie and vest to match. He slipped on a pair or black khaki's and socks, before he slipped his feet into his shoes while he quickly brushed his blonde locks. He rushed into the bathroom, looking over at Adrian before he grabbed his tooth brush. This was all so weird to Clyde... They didn't even do tiny romantic things like sharing the bathroom mirror when they were in high school.

Clyde prepped his toothbrush, before he started to brush his teeth. "Do you need to borrow any clothes?" He asked, his words a little muffled by the toothbrush in his mouth. He spat out the toothpaste, "I have some clothes that just might fit you." He washed his toothbrush off, and put it into a little brush holder next to the faucet.

• 2 weeks later...

Adrian was finishing up brushing his teeth when he heard the door open a little more and Clyde slide into the bathroom with him. He tilted his head little and spat out the toothpaste before rinsing off his toothbrush. "I'm alright, I have a change of clothes at the office. Usually my dear sweet mischeivious CO keeps a clean pair in there." He shrugged and stretched his arms over his head. "She for some reason thinks its bad image to come to work in the same pair of clothes because it reeks of indecent events" He rolled his eyes and hugged around Clyde's waist kissing the back of his neck as he finished brushing his teeth. "I'll be alright. Are you about ready to go?" He asked lightly against his skin kissing his neck once more. He then let go of him and smiled cheekishly before leaving the bathroom and grabbing his things.

He was more than ready for work, he wanted to get there so he could worry about tonight. He couldn't even remember if his apartment was clean or not! He used to have a roommate but they are usually never home because he found himself a honey and all. So Adrian mostly just put his things in boxes and put them into storage. Adrian had always paid the rent anyway so it wasn't like he couldn't have kicked the kid out if he wanted to be alone. Sometimes they would sleep together when they needed physical attention so it wasn't as if the arrangement wasn't benificial to both of them.

The kisses on his neck made his pants a little tight. There was a huge part of him that wanted Adrian to lift him onto the sink for a quickie, but he knew Adrian probably had no interest in that at the moment. They had to go to work and Adrian had meetings to focus on. Though Adrian's buisness partner George did pique his interests; he was a pretty vital part of Adrian's company, and if they were going to stay both together as coworkers and... partners... then he would have to meet all of them. His biggest fear was that he was going to be the Anderson. "Oh... yeah, I'll be ready in a second..." Clyde said with a tiny smile, kissing Adrian's cheek as he made his way out the door. Clyde quickly washed his face, before he walked out into the living room grabbing his bag near the door.

"Should we take separate cars or should we drive together?" Clyde asked, straightening his blond locks with his hair. Either way they were probably going to guess that they slept together anyways, which made him nervous but not as nervous as the though of them figuring out the extent of their relationship. All the signs were there; they were both late to work, both of them had hickies, and Adrian was known for sleeping with his secretaries. Thankfully Adrian was known for just sleeping with them, and not taking it further. Liam was enough for now... Clyde tried to shake the thought from his head, his fingers twisting a strand of his hair in between his fingers.

Adrian smiled gently feeling the soft tense of Clydes muscles against him. Even if he didn't want to believe it Clyde reacting to his touch made his own pants uncomfortablly tight and he wanted to throw him over his shoulder and throw him down onto the bed. That wouldn't be great tho, considering they were both late for work and they were both already going to have to deal with everyone there. He smiled at the gentle kiss to his cheek, stooping down slightly to receive it, only to pull back and head back to the living room area.

He waited patiently, his phone starting to blow up with George's messages. They were close, close enough that they had done some things with one another and were still friends. George had a high interest in sleeping with Adrian however, Adrian never really found him alluring. They had jerked each other off once but that was about as far as it went for them. Adrian preferred him as a friend, even if he asked him out all the time and wanted to go drinking still. He wanted to keep it solely friendly rather than romantic.

Adrian smiled lightly as Clyde came in, "I mean...I'm sure its already noticable. We can take my car and then tonight we don't have to take two cars to my place...if you're still wanting to come over." He shrugged lightly and grabbed his bag before walking to the front door. "Up to you though, I don't care. You're the one that is worried people are going to find out about us so I don't want to make the decision when it's yours to make." He smiled softly and slipped his phone back into his pocket trying to stifle the buzzing from George's excitement for today's meeting.

Anxiety started to stab his stomach like gas station sushi when Adrian asked if he wanted to take his car, and commute together. He bit his lip, his hand rubbing his wrist awkwardly. What if someone did suspect something was going on between the two of them, that went beyond just a one night stand? The thought made Clyde was sick with worry. He looked up at Adrian, wanting to ask if they could take separate cars, but at the same time he wanted to show Adrian he was a little less apprehensive over their new... relationship. Clyde didn't want to hurt Adrian's feelings, or make him mad, or have him break up with him on the spot. "Maybe... I guess... I..." Clyde stuttered, looking out the window for a short second before looking back up at Adrian, "I wanted to grab some iced coffee from the Starbucks drive thru, so I'll follow you!" Clyde quickly said, smiling sheepishly. "I'll meet you at work... I mean, I don't want you to keep George waiting, and they know what I want the second they hear my voice, so I'll be just... two minuets behind you!" Clyde quickly grabbed his car keys from a rack hanging besides Adrian.

Clyde quickly kissed Adrian, his hands grabbing his waist. "I'll see you there?" He asked with a smile, feeling it hard to make direct eye contact with Adrian without feeling guilty. He hated doing this, but he wasn't ready. He could handle everyone thinking that he was a slut, which he was, but he just couldn't handle the thought of someone finding out. If his employees thought Adrian's sex partners got better treatment, then what would they think if it was something more intimate?

Adrian wasn't stupid and it was almost like he knew right when those words slid off his lips that Clyde would find a way to weasle out of it. He could see the worry and guilt sliding over his boyfriends features as he tried to come up with a way to get out of going with Adrian directly to work. A gentle sigh left his lips and he smiled one of his gentle smiles as Clyde tried to fumble for an answer. "Listen, take your time. No worries. I'll see you there." He leaned down and gently kissed Clyde's cheek. He took a step back and grabbed his things before leaving the apartment. A heavy sigh escaped his lips as he found his way down to his car.

He unlocked it and set his things in before quickly finding his ass on the seat. He sank into the leather of the seats wondering if Clyde would really figure it out. He felt...slightly amazing. He hadn't had a good fuck like that in a long time. It would be bad of him to think he could stay with Clyde as just friends with benifits but he could if he had to? Or could he? He loved Clyde still and he realized just how much it hurt when those feelings weren't reciprocated. He quickly put his car in reverse and backed out of the parking garage before heading to work. Once he arrived he found his way up to his office to freshen up. He changed into a dark grey suite with a deep blue undershirt. His tie was black and dark blue to accent the blue shirt underneath. He looked...breathtaking. His hair was slightly messed up yet the suit showed that he was soffisticated and successful.

He usually always dressed nice for George because they had always had a sort of playful thing with one another. Of course, Clyde wouldn't know they slept together but it wouldn't hurt. He quickly fixed his tie and this his hair before leaving his office to meet up with Clyde who should be coming in any moment. George was probably not far from here either. He quickly looked at his watch and sighed, nope, George was light like usual. It wasn't anything unusal for them to be running late. He was just hoping Clyde would be back soon to tell him if he looked presentable or not.

This is George:

His hair is auburn. He doens't really like to be touched by people other than Adrian and other trusted friends and lovers. He is secretly in love with Adrian and has been for awhile, this will cause problems for Clyde and Adrian down the road ^^

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_2wjogg58s8kkws4400o84ok44_640.png

Clyde knew Adrian well enough to know when he was upset. He knew that Adrian was disappointed that Clyde didn't take the same car, which only made him feel even worst. Why couldn't he he just grow a pair and take the same car with him. Clyde sighed and ran his fingers through his hair with a sigh, before he moved to put on his peacoat. Just as he was putting his arms through the jacket, he heard Liam sigh softly. Clyde turned his head to look at his handsome friend who leaned against the wall with his feet and arms crossed. "Clyde..." Liam said in a disapproving tone. "You have a good man... don't let your insecurities get in the way of that." Clyde looked away from Liam and straighten his jacket before he quickly left the apartment. He knew that Liam worried a lot, and that he just wanted what was best for Clyde but he talked about his feelings quite a lot this morning.

Clyde hopped into his car and drove away as soon as he could. He already told Adrian he was going to get some coffee, so there was no turning back now. He pulled into the drive-thru Starbucks and ordered both Adrian and Clyde one. He felt bad for not joining Adrian, so the least he could do was buy him some coffee? Did Adrian even like iced coffee though? Some boyfriend he was. Clyde quickly paid and drove to work in a hurry. He parked his car into the closest parking spot, and gathered all of his things and the coffee, before he hurried away into the office.

Clyde would be lying if he said he didn't feel happy when he saw Adrian waiting for him. He was certain that Adrian would lock himself away in his office, and not speak to him during the entire day... so it was relieving to see him waiting for Clyde. He gave him a soft awkward smile and handed him his coffee, "Hey hot-stuff," Clyde said quietly, so no one else would hear the two. "You look really hot. Do you have a hot date tonight?" Clyde teased Adrian with a small smirk.

Adrian leaned up against the desk pulling out his phone. He messaged George and teased him for being late and then he sat it down tapping his fingers on the desk. Surprisingly the only busy thing on his schedule today was his meeting with George. He usually took up most of his afternoon and almost always drug him away for lunch. He heard the elevator chime and a soft yet steady pair of footsteps heading his way. He looked up and a smile appeared on his face almost instantly. It took alot in him not to lean down and pull Clyde to him as he handed him his coffee. The remark pulled a gentle laugh from his throat, "A hot date? I think not. So I take it this suit fits me well?" He smiled a little and took the coffee from Clyde before turning it over in his hands. "Thank you for the coffee," His eyes looked around them a moment and he gently caressed Clyde's knuckles. "Next time get me a hot mocha okay?" He winked and let his hand fall from Clyde's as he heard his phone ring.

Seconds later his cell phone rang, his office phone rerouting to it. He answered with a smile, "George! Where are you? You're an hour late...I hope you have a good excuse." He joked hearing the soft tone on the other side. He chuckled and nodded, "Alright, the office hasn't changed. I'll see you in a few." He hung up and sighed.

"He is almost always late to our meetings, then keeps me for the entire day. What nerve!" He smiled and ruffled Clyde's hair. "You can join us for lunch if you like but usually my meetings with George are heald privately in my office. I would like you to meet him though...he's one of my best business partners and friends." Adrian didn't know how Clyde would react if he found out about George's past with him. It wasn't like they were still seeing one another and he couldn't say that they would in the future so why would Clyde worry? Adrian couldn't get pissed for Clyde's past relationships less he was sneaking away to them now. He figured this wasn't going to happen but it would still hurt his feelings. A dark thought passed through his mind dampening that smile that had been on his face. He thought, 'would Clyde ever cheat on me?' and all the sudden his mind started to reel. Clyde was a slut and before this had slept with almost anyone. Would it change just for Adrian? He didn't know and at this moment he couldn't think about it. He had to push the thoughts from his mind or else he would have a horrible evening.

"It fits you very well," Clyde said, his blue pools meeting with Adrian's brown ones. A soft blush kissed his cheeks at the gentle caress, "Hot mocha? Do you want a little whipped cream on it next time as well?" Clyde said a soft smile crossing his lips, though it soon fell when Adrian's hand fell and he started walking over towards the phone. He took a deep breath and rubbed his neck, his eyes focusing on the ground. Hearing Adrian talk to George with such a light tone made Clyde feel a little jealous, but he did his best to push it down. When Adrian got off of the phone, his eyes darted up at Adrian and a smile crossed his lips. It eased his nerves just a little when Adrian said he was his friend, though they didn't quiet his insecurities. Though he did find it cute that Adrian wanted Clyde to meet George... he just hoped he wouldn't tell him about their relationship - not yet at least. "He seems like a nice guy, if he could get you to smile like that." Clyde teased, crossing his arms with a smirk.

The thought of being with George and Adrian during lunch made Clyde feel a little uneasy. He felt like he was imposing on him, and it didn't help that the fear of George finding out they were together made his heart race. Clyde had to remind himself that Liam knew, so why wouldn't one of Adrian's most trusted friends? Clyde felt so selfish. He looked up at Adrian, before they shifted over towards the window. He rubbed his wrist, his heart beating fast in his chest. But it meant so much to Adrian, and he looked so cute waiting for his friend. It reminded him of high school. Clyde smiled to himself at the thought of a younger excited Adrian. His eyes looking up at Adrian again, seeing that the smile was wiped off his face which made his slide off as well. "Hey..." Clyde said softly, looking around for a second to make sure no one was coming their way before closing the office door and stepping towards Adrian again. "I know that look... what's the matter?"

Adrian chuckled softly and shook his head running a hand through his messy hair, "ah...you make me smile even more I think. He's just been a good...support since everything you know?" He looked over to Clyde and sighed gently. He was trying to forget those thoughts again, those stupid thoughts that kept running through his head but even a soft playful comment like that didn't push Clyde from being in tune with Adrians feelings and body language. The soft 'Hey' pulled him from his thoughts and he softly sighed shaking his head, "Nothing..." He lied and then turned walking to his desk gently leaning against it. He was a bad liar and he knew he was and Clyde knew he was.

He was no good at it when they were in high school and he still wasn't. He just couldn't lie to Clyde. His eyes shifted and lingered to Clyde's who was still at the door. "Listen I..." he paused unable to really put his thoughts into words. "I don't kno whats wrong I just started kind of thinking about somethings but I'm alright okay?" He smiled gently and held out a hand for Clyde. "No one is here...come here. I promise I'm alright, just had a little...moment you know?" That little happy smile of his was back as if the voices in his head weren't screaming at him that Clyde was possibly going to betray him. He was putting his heart on the line like always and Clyde didn't even love him. It would be a process, why else would Clyde not want anyone to know? It was hard to keep up appearances but Adrian knew he needed to or Clyde wouldn't let this go.

Clyde leaned against the wall of Adrian's office as he spoke, worry filling his gut as he spoke. What if Adrian was having second thoughts about their relationship? Maybe because he didn't drive to work with him, he was starting to think they would never work? Oh god, what if he was going to call it quits? When Adrian reached out his hand, Clyde couldn't help but smile back at him. He tilted his head and smiled sweetly at Adrian, before he peeled himself from the wall and walked over towards Adrian. He jumped up onto his desk, and leaned his head against his upper arm. Clyde was never so scared about losing someone before, like he was Adrian. He was nowhere near saying that he loved him or setting his relationship status to taken, but he cared for Adrian deeply. Maybe he should prove to Adrian in some way that he was serious about this.

"Um... Hey... Adrian..." Clyde said, looking up at Adrian with timid eyes. "I... I can see that George means a lot to you, and I guess... if you... if you want to tell him about us, then I'm okay with it..." Clyde looked down at the floor as he gnawed his bottom lip and rubbed his wrist. "I was just thinking that Liam knew, so... it's only fair that someone you trust knows, right?" A small smile crossed his lips, before he wrapped his arm around Adrian's neck so he could pull him down for a kiss. "I mean... if you want to..."

Adrian turned lightly and slid a hand up the side of Clyde's thigh before encircling his arms around his waist pulling the smaller male closer to him. Adrian shifted and buried his face in the soft skin in Clyde's shoulder feeling as if he was 16 again and they had just finished talking about something horrible. They were always friends...this was why Adrian fell for him. He felt his shoulders stiffen slightly at the soft voice that pulled him away from Clyde just a little. He looked down into those blue eyes and realized that Clyde was trying. He smiled softly and leaned down swallowing the last words Clyde had spoken with a kiss, running a hand down his back and to his butt pulling Clyde to the edge of the desk.

He let his lips lightly fall from Clydes and he let out a shakey sigh, "No...I'm fine waiting for you. George has...a temper and I'm sure if he and I got in a fight he would out me and then I would forgive him like usual. It wouldn't hurt anyone but you...sure I trust him but Its not my information to tell Clyde...you're the one thats worried about what others will think." he lightly ran a finger to Clyde's hair lightly taking a strand between his fingers. He lightly let it slide through his fingers till they were at the tip of the hair and he stared at if for a moment. "You...you don't have to rush things for me Clyde. I know I'm nothing more than a close friend that rushed you into a relationship right now. but know this.." he leaned closer sliding his lips along the side of Clyde's cheek up to his ear. "I'll make you fall in love with me Clyde.." he nipped his ear lobe sliding a hand down between Clyde's thighs not caring that they were at the office but the simple thought that he could make Clyde flustered even now was good enough for him. He had to know, had to know that Clyde got hot for him. He wanted to be the only one that made him feel so...sexy.

Clyde was a little sad when Adrian broke apart the kiss, his eyes tracing his face as he talked. So George had a temper issue... Would he really forgive him if he did something so terrible to Adrian? A twinge of guilty hurt his heart when Adrian said he was the only one that cared what other people thought. He looked down, expecting Adrian to follow with something along the lines of, 'which is why I can't be with you,' or 'this will never work.' It gave Clyde a sense of relief when Adrian said something completely different. Clyde could feel his cheeks flush scarlet when Adrian leaned in, and vowed to make him fall for him. Clyde drew in a soft breath when Adrian touched his thigh, his hands clutching at his suit. Clyde looked at the door before he grabbed Adrian's tie, pulling him in closer so he could pull him into a hungry kiss.

Clyde wished he had enough guts to tell Adrian that he was much more than a close friend, but something... something more to him. Clyde just wasn't able to form it into words, or even tell him exactly how much he meant to him. Clyde wrapped his legs around Adrian's, his tongue skillfully sliding into Adrian's mouth in a heated moment of passion. "More..." He begged sweetly, his legs spreading to invite Adrian. "I promise I'll keep my voice down."

The hands that tightened into the grey fabric of his suit pulled a gentle hum from Adrian. He had gotten to Clyde without doing much of anything. His fingers slid up between his legs rubbing against his clothed cock. His eyes flicked down to Clyde before he felt his tie being pulled and his lips crashing into Clyde's. He couldn't help but smile against his lips as they kissed hungrily for one another as if they hadn't eaten in a long time. Adrian could feel his body heating up as he was pulled harder against Clyde, a tongue sliding into his mouth. He would be lying if he said he didn't want to bend him over the desk but now was not the time for this.

When Clyde broke the kiss to speak Adrian was a little breathless, his chest rising and falling in tune with Clyde's. He chuckled gently and cupped Clyde's cheek with his hand lightly running his thumb over his red puckered lips. "I don't think we have the time Clyde...No matter how quiet you think you can be." He leaned down and kissed him hard. It wasn't a very long kiss but he broke it with a hard nip to Clyde's bottom lip. "I have a meeting remember? Though..." his fingers moved slightly sliding up Clyde's clothed length. "I can tell you may need to take a trip to the bathroom and calm down don't you?" he lightly kissed his lips once more before stepping away with a smirk on his lips. He had gotten exactly what he wanted and Clyde would just have to deal with it. "Better hurry before George gets here and sees you...so dishelved and sexy." He winked playfully and left the office to great his friend who was most likely coming up the elevator now.

• Saga locked this topic