Something More Than Just Physical (Shisu-Chan x BunBun)

BunBunTheCatSnake

Adrian groaned softly sliding an arm to cover the sun from his eyes. It was seeping through the curtains falling directly into his face. He rolled over hiding himself from the world. Quickly the events from the previous night flooded his mind and he let out a heavy sigh. He wanted to stay in bed forever hiding away from the world. He knew this wasn't going to fly, being the boss he could take a day off but he knew that if he did this it would basically be letting Clyde win and he was tired of allowing that. He got out of bed sluggishly and got ready for work. He actually fixed himself up and put on one of his nice black suits. He liked to dress nicer when he felt like shit and knowing he had plenty of meetings it would only give a good impression.

He hightailed it to work realizing he was ten minutes late. He never liked being late so as he slid his car into its parking spot and got in the elevator to his floor his foot bounced impatiently. He wanted to hurry it up and get the day overwith. He had to pretend like nothing had happened the night before and thats just what would happen. As the elevator signaled his arrival he watched as the workers on his floor scattered to do some busy task to make it seem like they were busy. Many called distant 'Goodmorning's' but Adrians mind was too far off to really notice them. His eyes fell on Clyde's head ducked behind his desk. He walked past him giving only a cold "Goodmorning" To the male before entering his office and shutting the door behind him as if he hadn't even been there.

An hour or so later he heard a knock followed by Clyde's voice. "Come in." he called toward the door his eyes roaming from his computer which was opened to a spreadsheet of expenses for this month. "Just set it on my desk. Thanks." he turned his attention back to his computer. He figured that if they had little to no interaction it would lead to an easier working life. He could always transfer Clyde to another floor making him a managers secretary instead. The thought fell through his mind only for him to sigh as if it would never work.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shisu-Chan00

• BunBunTheCatSnake

The second he heard the okay to come in, Clyde turned the knob to the door and walked in. Adrian was still mad about last night, and with good reason. Shit, maybe he should have wrote something more sentimental on the now folded up crane? Clyde wanted o pretend he forgot something at his desk so he could write something else out. What was he thinking with the joke? Clyde silently cussed himself out, as he sat the papers on the table. "I... also brought these." Clyde said awkwardly as he put the twinkie and crane side by side on top of the papers. Clyde rubbed the back of his neck and opened his mouth to say something, but quickly shut it. After a few seconds of awkward silence, Clyde flashed a sheepish smile. "I'll... be at my desk. I guess call me if you need anything." Clyde said before hurrying out of the room and shutting the door behind him.

Clyde sat back down in his seat and covered his face with both hands. He took in a long deep breath, trying to get all is emotions pushed aside to work. He relaxed his body and stretched is shoulders before he places both hands on the keyboards and started working. There was that part of Clyde that wanted to talk it out with Adrian, but there was also that part of him the knew it would pass like anything else. Talking everything out meant talking about his feelings and reasoning, and that meant opening up. Clyde just... wasn't ready to open up to anyone.

Adrian felt his eyes rise to Clyde's only to dart down to the paperwork that had been set on his desk. "Thanks." he said letting out a strangled sigh seeing the crane placed on his paperwork. Those always held something to make his day back when he was younger. Instantly an itch to open it and read the hidden contents came to the surface but he turned his eyes back up to Clyde feeling pain wash over his body once more. These cranes were another way to make Adrian feel like their relationship was more than something physical back then, though it was just a scheme to keep him wrapped around Clyde's finger. He sighed a little and nodded seeing the other leave. "I'll call you if I need you."

It took awhile for him to lean over and grab the crane. He wanted to open it up but it felt almost...too natural. He turned and dropped it into the waste basket beside his desk with a gentle sigh. The twinkie soon followed, he didn't want either of the signs of peace from Clyde. He was still pissed from last night and all the times before that when Adrian was simply used for the others physical needs. About an hour later he left his office pulling the jacket closer to him, he walked to Clydes desk and leaned on it. "So...my secretary usually comes with me on business meetings out of the building. I don't know if you want to come but I figure its good to know. If you're with me it'll keep me time crunched to get to the brunt of the meetings and not run over time." He ran a hand over the back of his neck nervously his jaw clenching. He was still pissed and he half wanted Clyde to say he didin't want to go or didn't feel comfortable going but another part of him wanted his company like his usual secretary would.

Clyde was too focused on work to notice Adrian lean against his desk. It wasn't until he started to talk that his baby blue eyes shot up at Adrian, and his hands stopped tapping against the keyboard. He sat his hands on his lap, and gave Adrian his full attention while he spoke. He gave Adrian a smile, and leaned against his desk. "Yeah... I'll come." He said, feeling a little unsure himself. He could tell that Adrian was still mad, and it made him uncomfortable. However, Clyde couldn't neglect his responsibilities because of it. No, he had a job and he was going to make sure it was going to get done.

Clyde stood up and grabbed his paper copy of the meeting schedule, and looked it over. It was a tight one schedule like yesterday. Was everyday like this for Adrian? How was he even functioning as a human? His eyes shot up at Adrian, before they quickly fell to his hands stuffing it in a small folder. "We should get going then, Mr. Raidcliff," Clyde looked back up at Adrian, his last name sounding so... weird on his lips. He was so accustomed to calling him Adrian, that his last name felt foreign. Clyde clutched his folder and gave Adrian a small smile. "Lead the way."

Adrian winced a little at the sound of his last name rolling off Clyde's lips. It was so strange hearing that name coming from him when they had spent many many nights hearing his first name called out into the night. He nodded a little and turned on his heel heading to the elevator. He held the door for Clyde only to click the garage button. "Listen, I'm not too excited for today. But don't call me that. I'm pretty sure we are past formalities and it just sounds weird." he addresses the elephant in the elevator as his eyes watched the green numbers change as they slide down the floors. When it read 'G' the door dinged and then opened up. He quickly left and motioned for Clyde to follow. "I'm still pissed off at you for last nights...encounter and I would rather just forget about it. So if we can do that I think we can be friends."

He quickly got into the car that pulled up holding the door open to Clyde as if hoping he would come in after him. As the car drove off leaving the building behind them Adrian got comfortable. They had about an hour drive to stand with one another and he could only imagine how horrible this could get. He unbuttoned the top of his shirt and loosened his tie before looking out the window watching the city fly by. He didn't want to talk unless Clyde started a conversation with him. He could honestly care less anyway and would rather keep their talking to a minimum.

Clyde sat in the car, his cheeks red from anger. He frowned deeply, and looked out the window as they drove. He wouldn't even say he was that angry about the fact he got so upset about him calling him by his last name. He was just feeling so many emotions at the moment, that he was just channeling all of it into it. He gnawed at his lip, trying to stay quiet. However, after being in a car for about fifteen minuets with complete uncomfortable silence, he just couldn't hold it in anymore. "You asked me to call you by your last name. Sorry I was following your directions, Adrian." Clyde said, putting more emphasis on Adrian. He crossed his arms, "And I apologized for last night. I feel like crap about it, and I have since you pulled away. I was just..." Clyde sighed and ran his hand through his hair in frustration. "Never mind."

Clyde looked outside his window pouting. If he told Adrian that he wanted to kiss him to see if he still had that certain power of taking his breath away, it would probably give him the wrong idea. Clyde didn't love Adrian, not like he wanted him to. He cared for him as a friend... a friend he liked to sleep with anyways. Out of all of his sex partners, Adrian held a special place in his heart. Adrian was the first person he ever slept with, so it he had to mean something to him right?

Adrian tilted his head and sighed softly as he heard the other speak to him. "There is a difference from a personal connection between the two of us and a business one. Less you prefer to call me by my last name in a private setting too. In which case by all means go for it I don't give a shit I was just making it easier for you." he snapped back his mouth not even showing a glimpse of playfullness to it. "As for last night what? What were you expecting me to do? Lay you on my desk and fuck your brains out just because you kissed me? Clyde what were you thinking was going to happen?" he turned his attention to the man across from him. He knew damn well that he wasn't in love with him and that realizatioin hurt Adrian more than anything. He had to play that he didn't love him. Play that he too had no feelings for this man.

Pain filled his chest and he sighed looking over at him. "You're...thick if you think I'm just going to slide back into the same mistakes I made when I was younger. Either we can put it behind us and have a business relationship together or I can find you somewhere else to work." he turned his eyes away from Clyde not wanting him to pick up on the pain that resided within them. Of course Adrian didn't want to get rid of Clyde and it wasn't like he didn't want to sleep with him, it was more like he wanted more. Clyde just wasn't willing to give it to him so Adrian needed to find someone with all those qualities that Clyde has that he likes but with a heart too. He was tired of running in a circle with this man, he needed out.

"I don't know what I was thinking when I did it!" Clyde snapped back, his face beat red with frustration. His heart was pounding hard against his rib cage, and he could feel his blood rush to his head. "It just... happened! Believe me, I don't want to get wrapped up in it again either. But you're the only one that made me ever forget my fucking name after a fucking kiss, or I would actually get excited when I saw you." Clyde spilled out in a single breath. He felt like he had no control over what he was saying at this point, but he felt as if he had to defend himself. He felt out of breath and winded, but he still had more to say. "So seeing you on that stupid couch, and hearing you get oh so worried about how I felt just... brought it all back. I acted impulsively and I'm sorry!" After Clyde was finished speaking he found that he was starting to tear up. Clyde turned his head and wiped his eyes with his sleeve, his cheeks beat red from yelling. He was always the type to tear up after getting worked up like that, and it always embarrassed him.

After a few seconds of silence, Clyde inhaled deeply before he started to speak in a soft quiet voice. "I'm really sorry, okay?" Clyde said, unable to face Adrian fully. "I'm sorry about being such a slut in high school, and I'm sorry for last night. I feel like an idiot, and I know I could probably apologize until my face turned blue and it wouldn't mean a thing to you... but I just want you to know I'm sorry." Clyde did a quick side glance to look at Adrian, before his eyes retreated to the window.

Adrian felt the fire in his heart leave him as he watched Clyde get worked up. As the tears slid down his cheeks and the apologies kept coming Adrian let out a sigh. He was always weak to Clyde specially when he was crying.

"I did care about what you were feeling...I still do. But you never care about what I'm feeling. Why would I want to have any relationship with you?" he ran a hand through his hair. "You weren't a slut Clyde...and I forgive you for last night. I just...I was pissed off you decided that here, now, you wanted to use me again." his eyes roamed over Clyde's face. "You don't understand what it feels like to love someone for them to only be using you for their own wants. I'm sorry for being an asshole but I mean come on...you can't blame me can you?" he leaned over and wiped the others eyes pulling his face so he would look at him. "I'm sorry I made you cry. You're not a slut though...and I'm happy I can still make you forget who you are just from a kiss." he winked giving him a playful smile to try and cheer him up as he lightly let go of his chin.

He didn't want to come off like he was fine with them sleeping together cause he wasn't. He still loved Clyde and he probably always will so when seeing him so upset he had to act. He had to do something about it. He didn't like seeing him so upset and so he hoped that they could clear this up before the meeting.

Clyde felt a tinge of pain when Adrian said he used him. "No... I can't blame you at all..." Clyde mumbled, unable to make eye contact with Adrian. Clyde never intended for Adrian to feel that way, but as an adult looking back he realized that he was using Adrian. Clyde qas so sure as a teenager that they were using each other, that it never dawned on him that he was doing the using. That's a bit of the reason he felt so guilty about it now. Back then, and even now, Clyde thought primarily with his dick. He looked up at him like a guilty dog when Adrian turned his face to look at him, and let him wipe his cheeks. "I'm not crying." Clyde said with a tiny smile. "My eyes just... get really wet when I get worked up."

There was always that part of Clyde that wished that he could return Adrian's feelings. But the thought of being in a committed relationship scared Clyde to death. Adrian deserved someone better than Clyde... he deserved someone who could give him the world, and then some. He didn't deserve a selfish prick with majpr selfesteem issues. Hell, everyone deserved more than Clyde. He was perfect for a one nightstand at best.

"I... never wanted to use you like I did, back in high school." Clyde said, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "I thought we were both using each other. You know, two hormonal teenagers just looking to get off. I was an asshole back then... and thick, and really I wasn't all that smart. But I do care how you feel... I always have." Clyde looked over at Adrian, his large blue eyes focused on Adrian alone. "Before we were fuck buddies, we were friends. And if you're okay with it.. maybe we can go back to being just...friends. No strings attatched."

Adrian sighed softly letting a chuckle from his lips. "Just really wet huh? Looks like tears to me." he said gently and wiped the last of them away before leaning back into his seat. "Listen...Friends do have strings attached thats what makes them so worth it. We were friends for a short time before we started messing around together..." he let his eyes roam back to Clydes. "Friends stick with one another and they care about each other. I wouldn't say thats "no strings attached" would you?" His gaze turned to the window once more.

He let another sigh fall from his lips as he let his mind wonder to the question. If Clyde couldn't keep up a friendship with him wasn't that basically his answer? That he couldn't be with him? Friendships with Clyde almost always ended up with them under the covers and as much as Adrian didn't mind the other mans ass he did mind having his feelings played with in a "no strings attached" relationship with Clyde. He was worried that even if they were friends he would still find a way to hurt him in the end. Being friends meant that Adrian would have to face that he still loved Clyde and be stuck in a one-sided love once again. The thought made him physically wince as he remembered the pain that brought him and the hate he held for Clyde and what had happened. His thoughts of revenge were no longer with him and he just wanted Clyde. Like he always did, but getting what he wantted was apparently not on the list.

Clyde looked up at Adrian as her wiped the last of his tears, a soft smile on his lips. How was Adrian still single? He was so caring and attentive... his looks was just a plus. Adrian really did deserve someone who was kind and wasn't so impulsive. He deserved someone that could stay loyal, and love him wholeheartedly - Adrian deserved someone that wasn't Clyde. Clyde's face dropped when Adrian turned him down. He looked at his lap, before his eyes flashed back at Adrian. "We can have different string this time." Clyde said softly, his eyes looking back down at his lap. "We won't sleep together this time. We can just be friends who go out and have a few drinks, and sleep in different beds in different homes." Clyde sounded almost hopeful, the thought making a smile form on his lips.

Clyde didn't really have a lot of friends. There was Liam and... that was about it. Sure, he had late night booty calls but they only knew the crevices of his body, not his mind. Even after all these years Adrian just... knew him. He wanted so desperately to rekindle that friendship with him... Though he didn't want to force it. "Though... I guess you being my boss and all, it would be impossible." Clyde shrugged, trying to hide his disappointment with a smirk. He rubbed the back of his neck, his eyes shifting back outside.

Adrian chuckled softly at the thought and he himself ran a hand through his hair. "Listen...I'm not saying we can't be friends but when we drink together one of us always ends up naked and so thats probaby a no go. As for being friends sure, me being your boss doesn't change anything long as it is strictly friendship we are talking...I can't really handle having anything else..." He looked away his eyes shifting to his lap. "I can not have us be the way we were and not break from it all. I either need you to be just friends with me or nothing at all. It'll be hard enough as it is having to see you every day at work and not being able to be...how we were before. So can you just decide what you want from me and stick to it? No changing if you want to be friends thats all we will ever be." his dark eyes turned back up to Clyde as the car pulled into the airport.

"Shit...How about we go out for dinner tonight and we can talk about it? I forgot I'm still on the clock and this shitty fat ass has hands for me. So can you just...agree and come with me to a friendly dinner to let off steam after work?" he smiled a little and peered at the glass. He hated this business partner with a passion. His chest tightened because he knew he was going to be sexually assaulted in the first five minutes of being with him. The guy didn't understand that Adrian was a top and so often times Adrian found his ass being groped and or other...horrible things. This was one of the reasons why he had asked for Clyde to accompany him. Wanting anyone other than just himself so that the man would have some decency not to touch him in the car. This of course probably wouldn't stop him so as they pulled up to the airport Adrian pushed the door open and got out fixing his suit in the process. Here he came, a rather chubby man who was shorter than Adrian yet much bigger than him in the business world. Adrian greeted him with a smile and a handshake only to be bypassed and hugged by the other man. Adrian knew his face screamed uncomfortable as the others hand roamed down to his ass cupping it in his hands.

"Good to see you too Adrian! How about we get on the road-" The man stopped and instantly let go of Adrian seeing another man in the car beside him. This caused Adrian to fix his jacket and motion to the door.

"Please sir this is my secretary. I'm showing him the ropes today. I hope you don't mind that he joined us this afternoon. Now please hurry we will be late for our meeting." he practically pushed the other into the car and sat beside Clyde letting the other man have the entire seat to himself on the other side. This would be a long drive.

Clyde nodded eagerly at the mention of going out to eat. "Okay if you're paying, hot shot." Clyde said, giving Adrian a joking wink. Of course he was joking. Clyde had always felt bad for anyone paying his bill at a restaurant... or anything really. Clyde just hated people helping him out, or even receiving gifts. Christmas time and his birthday were days he dreaded for that reason. Maybe it was because he grew up poor, or maybe it was because of his parents all together. Clyde shook is head, trying to force the thought of his parents out of his head. They didn't deserve the space in his head.

When they arrived at the airport, Clyde got out of he car with Adrian. He went to held out his hand and introduce himself, but immeditaly stopped what he as doing when he saw the man grope Adrian's behind. His face turned sour, and he could feel the heat of his anger boil back up into is stomach. In a place like this of all places, this pig was going to do that? When Adrian introduced him, Clyde gave the man an obviously fake smile and a wave. "Hi." He said, trying to soften his harsh tone. He bit his inner lip, trying to keep himself quiet so he didn't ruin anything for Adrian as they got in the car.

After a few minuets of silence, Clyde turned to look at the business partner. "I don't think I caught your name." Clyde said, speaking in a slightly softer tone. "It is just a pleasure to meet you, sir. I look forward to working with you in the future." Clyde had to act professional, no matter how much he wanted to punch his face in.

The fat man rearranged himself in the chair across from them and smiling brightly to Adrian. When he heard Clyde speak he tilted his head and turned his brown eyes to him, "My name is Dr. Anderson, you need not know my first name seeing as you're just a secretary along for a ride. My business will mostly be with just Adrian, thats how I like it." he spoke his eyes quickly moving away from Clyde and back to his favorite young business partner.

Adrian shifted in the seat uncomfortably and he sighed running a hand through his hair. "Listen I understand you like to keep our business private and between the two of us but my higher ups see this as..." he paused thinking for the right word as the car sped off from the airport heading to a lunch meeting. "Unprofessional and have asked us to move our meetings to more public settings. This is why my secretary is sitting in with us as well as the location of the meeting has changed to a restaurant within the city limits."

Instantly the man turned his nose up, "Excuse me? I prefer our private meetings within the hotel rooms we stay in. I like having special dinners with just you. I'm comfortable working with you unlike with others." his squinty eyes pointed at Clyde at that. "I'm fine if he doesn't sit with us." He crossed his arms over his fat stomach, they were almost too small to reach over it all.

Adrian peered to Clyde and sighed once more, "Fine, He will be a table away from us. Does this suit you?" He asked as the black car sped up, weaving through traffic.

The executive was quiet for a few moments pouting out the window when he finally nodded. "Fine. This doesn't mean I like it Adrian and I'm going to talk to your higher ups to get our meetings back to how they usually are." He said with a twinkle in his eyes that would make children cry and puppies shy away from him. He really was a vile man. Normally he would make their meetings in a ritsy hotel where he would pamper Adrian all evening and try and get him drunk in order to keep him company all night long. Adrian of course was smarter than this and would often leave right after dinner coming up with an excuse of some sort every time. It had gotten harder and harder recently to keep things professional without having to put down the older man in a way that would ruin their business connection. This way, by adding Clyde, he was going about it in a professional manner and still keeping the ties.

The more Dr. Anderson spoke, the angrier Clyde got. He felt his ears get red hot, and his fists clenched so hard they got visibly white. This man was despicable! It was taking every ounce of willpower not to beat the living shit out of Dr. Anderson at the moment... He was being so obvious about his intentions, that it made Clyde's stomach curl and he wanted to vomit. His eyes flashed over towards Adrian when he said Clyde would be in a table away. He gave him a questioning look, visibly shaking with anger. He took a deep breath, and looked at his feet with an angry pout. He bit his lip, giving Adrian an uneasy look before he looked outside. He watched the scenery pass them, his anger only bubbling the more he stayed quiet. He needed out of the car, before he ruined this business relationship.

The look in Dr. Anderson's eyes didn't scare Clyde at all, if anything it made him sick. He took a deep breath, gritting his teeth until they hurt. He just had to make it through this car ride, and then they would be at the restaurant... Shit... how was he going to help Adrian? He looked down, rubbing the back of his neck angrily. He looked down at his phone, before his eyes flashed up to Adrian. He couldn't just stand back and watch Dr. Anderson make advances towards Adrian... God knows what this man was capible of. Clyde's eyes fell to the ground. If it was someone else, he would pretend to be a jealous lover... but something told Clyde that wouldn't work with this sicko.

After they arrived at the restaurant, Clyde looked up at Adrian. "Can I speak with you sir?" He looked over at Dr. Anderson inconspicuously before whispering in a soft voice, "In private?"

Adrian let his eyes run to Clyde seeing exactly what was running through his mind at that moment. He was pissed and for good reason too, Dr. Anderson was being more disgusting than usual and he wanted to punch him as well. The two of them had idle chit chat as they drove, the other man apparently wanting to keep Clyde out of the conversation as much as he could. Before long they were pulling up infront of the restaurant and the three of them got out. They entered and Dr. Anderson hurried Adrian away but not before he heard Clyde speak. "Excuse me sir. Go ahead and get seated and order yourself something to drink. I'll be there shortly." He wiggled out of his hands walking back to Clyde.

"Ugh...whats up? Look I know what it looks like but both of us know I could take him if he did try anything. Plus...he would be shocked to know I'm not really the one recieving things in bed." he chuckled grabbing Clydes arm and guiding him to a table not far from his own. "What did you want to talk about? I can't keep him waiting long or he'll have me trying to make up for "lost time" with him and trust me I really don't want to be here any longer than I need to be." His eyes moved back to the man waiting for him and he gave a disgusted look before turning back to Clyde with a shiver. The man really was disgusting and he didn't want anything to do with him ever but this was work, and he needed to be professional.

Clyde gave a small unenthusiastic smile when Adrian mentioned his role in bed. He looked over at Doctor Anderson, his stomach churning. He was thankful when Adrian pulled him away from him, happy to be semi-away from the despicable man sitting at the other table. Upon asking the question, Clyde took in a deep breath. "How... how can you still work with him, Adrian?" He looked to the sid, rubbing his arm. "You can get him on sexual harassment claims, and then that would be the last of him. I was thinking that maybe I can take pictures of him touching you, and then we can send them in and then... hopefully this would be the last you would see of him." Clyde said, his cheeks flaring up again. "Plus you might be saving other men, and then you can get money out of it as well... You might lose a partner, but maybe you'll gain even more if you report him. Hell, he just... deserves to fucking rot."

Clyde felt so heated about this. Maybe it was because Doctor Anderson was a creep, or maybe it was the fact he thought of Clyde as just a stupid secretary - whatever the reason, he was angry. His eyes started to water again out of sheer anger, so he quickly tried to wipe them away. "It just makes me so mad that he's so bent on sleeping with you... I mean there's the good kind, and then there's him. It pisses me off seeing you so uncomfortable, and..." He grumbled before trailing off.

Adrian listened and chuckled softly, "And?" he tilted his head and leaned against the table. "I've tried getting him on charges. He's got the authorities wrapped around his finger and he threatened my job. I only have to see him once every other month so its not like I have to deal with it often. Yea its gross and I hate it and I don't want him to touch me but I can't do anything about it." His arm reached over ruffling Clydes hair, "Stop looking like that...I might get the impression you're upset about this for a different reason. Anyway, I can't really leave him waiting much longer. He'll get...touchy." He shivered and winked to Clyde before pushing away from the table and heading aback to sit with Dr. Anderson.

As he sat down on the other side of the booth he was greeted with a bright smile from the man and a glass pushing his way. It was booze and Adrian chuckled at it before taking a drink. In the middle of work and he was going to try and get me wasted? Like old times apartently. Adrian then moved to his bag pulling out the paperwork for Anderson and pushing it across the table. Lunch was filled with sexual jabs and business relations as welll as some really good food.

Clyde rolled his eyes when Adrian said he might get the wrong idea about why he was angry. "Dork," he chuckled, lightly punching his arm. He wiped away the last bit of his tears, feeling rather embarrassed about it. People always seemed to think he was sad when he cried, but truth be told he was just extremely angry. Maybe it was because he kept most things to himself, that it was his body's way of saying he needed to let go off all that emotion? "Yeah... get back to him..." Clyde said, his eyes flashing to Anderson, before his eyes flashed up at Adrian. "Be careful okay? Fold a crane or something if you need me to move things along. You might not know this, but I'm a great actor." Clyde winked at Adrian, before he sat down at his table.

During the entire time Clyde sat alone eating lunch, he tried to keep himself occupied with work. Thankfully he had a few pieces of paperwork he brought to work on, but despite the fact he sat there for about an hour he got nothing done. His eyes flashed over to Adrian, his blood burning every time he saw Anderson touch Adrian. Clyde knew that Adrian could take care of himself, but Clyde also wanted to punch Anderson in the face until it looked like meatloaf. Clyde tried to convince himself that he only felt this way because Adrian was his friend and Anderson was a creep... but a thought kept sliding in the back of his head. What if he was jealous? What if he only got so angry because all these years he was repressing those gross messy feelings, and he truly did feel the same. No, I'm just pent up. It's been a while since I've had sex, that has to be it. Clyde said, rubbing the back of his neck.

He needed to get out of the resturant. The food was great, but the experience ruined it for him. He got up from his seat and moved towards the table. "Hi, I'm sorry to rush things but we have another meeting to get to. You brought me to keep you on schedule, so here I am." Clyde said with an awkward little laugh and shrug.

Adrian was kept mostly overly busy trying to keep the other man ontop of work related topics as well as finish the paper work they needed to go over together. The entire time he had let wayward glances slide to Clyde at his lone table only to feel horrible for making him eat alone. He would have much rather spent that lunch break with him than this stinky fat man. Sadly he couldn't get away and as they finished eating he heard Clyde come his way. He smiled up to him only to see Anderson scowling, "Yes thank you. Thats why I brought you." he stood and opened his wallet setting down money to pay for all their meals. "We have to make time get Dr. Anderson back to the airport and heading home." He smiled and watched as Anderson stood slowly, trying to drag out the process. He walked out the restraunt even slower and as the car pulled up to take them he seemed to want to turn around but Adrian pushed him into the car. He wished they could just send him alone but then he would be a horrible host.

He got in and then motioned for Clyde. As they were all in the car took off faster than normal the driver knowing they were behind schedule. "What do I have next?" He asked Clyde in a hushed tone leaning over to look at the schedule in the mans lap.

Clyde kept his face down as he pretended to flip through the paperwork. He wanted to completely ignore Anderson, because he was bound to talk and try to get in the way of him conducting business with his own boss. God he hated him... He chewed on his inner cheek, trying to keep his mouth shut. He just wanted Anderson to go back home, an thankfully he didn't have to wait much longer. That thought from earlier kept popping back into his mind, which was probably another source of his aggravation. Clyde wasn't mad because he had deeply repressed feelings for Adrian! There was no way he could. Adrian was a friend, an ex fuck buddy, his boss! He was just mad because Anderson is a creep, and he's just a protective friend.

Clyde turned his head when Adrian looked down at the schedule, his nose grazing against his cheek. He smiled awkwardly at the touch, and backed his head away and rubbed his nose. "We have a advertising meeting with Gene's Advertising Co." Clyde said, looking at his paperwork again. "Though I'm happy I got you when I did, because we have to get there in the next thirty minuets." A little satisfied smile crossed his lips, and his gaze flashed over towards Anderson. He couldn't wait to but rid of him... He saw that the airport was approaching, so he didn't have to be in the same car for very much longer. "I hope your stay was okay," Clyde said sweetly.

Adrian felt a blush form over his cheeks as he felt the others nose brush against his cheek. He pulled back just as Clyde had and he nodded lightly. "Alright, well I'm glad you caught me when you did cause if not we would be late!" He chuckled and looked away. Anderson caught the small touch between the two of them and his face turned ugly.

"I see whats happening here. You are fucking your secretary? No wonder you don't want to sleep with me you have...that!" he said pointing to Clyde and Adrian anger showing on his face. "I will tell the board about this and I won't be under getting you both fired!" Adrian shifted in his chair and he chuckled lowly as his eyes roamed to Dr. Andersons.

"Actually I'm not fucking my secretary, we have fucked yea but thats different." He shrugged lightly and leaned over grabbing the fat mans face and pulling him close so his ear was against his lips. "I'm not a bottom either so could you stop sexually harrassing me? You can tell on us but I'll find you and make it so you don't want anything other than to be submissive to me..." He tilted his face slightly as they pulled up to the airport. He was so quiet that Clyde probably didn't hear anything. He sat back down with a smile, "I hope you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to contact you if I need further things, if I'm fired then I'll be catching the first plane."

The man blushed hard and looked exasperated. He opened and closed his mouth a few times before he hopped out of the car. "I will be contacting you...I'm not firing you.." He said and quickly shut the door behind him.

Clyde's brow furrowed when Anderson referred to him as that. "Hey!" He snapped, his cheeks bright red again. He wanted to tell Anderson off, but his mouth quickly shut when Adrian started to talk. His head turned to his boss, when he said they had slept together. He felt that their high school escapades were hardly relevant at the moment, but he tossed the thought at the back of his mind. What mattered now was that Adrian was going to tell him off. He felt oddly excited about what Adrian was going to tell him... but instead of saying it so Clyde could hear, he whispered it instead. He frowned just a bit, and leaned forward in his seat in hopes to see Anderson's face, or maybe hear a bit of it. At least he got to see Anderson's face - which was priceless - but what Adrian said to him was a mystery. He couldn't help but laugh to himself at the exasperated look on his chubby face, and the way he scurried away left him with a satisfied feeling in the pit of his stomach.

After the car started to speed off, Clyde looked at Adrain with a confused little smile. "What the hell did you tell him?" Clyde said with a little chuckle. "He looked like he was going to shit himself or something." His eyes grazed over Adrian's features. He remembered Adrian being so kind back in high school - though that could have been directed only towards Clyde for all he knew. Now that he thought about it, Clyde really didn't know anything about Adrian as far as everyone he hung out with back in high school, or even his home life. Even now Adrian was a complete mystery to him... What did he do after work? What was his favorite music genre? What the fuck did he tell Anderson?

Adrian let a chuckle slide from his lips as he closed the door behind the fat man. He sat back in his seat knocking on the window for the driver to get going. He then looked to Clyde hearing his words and that adorable confused smile on his face. "I told him that if he told anyone about our relationship, even though there isn't one, that I would hunt him down and fuck him so hard he wouldn't want anything but to be submissive." he shrugged leaning his head back on the chair behind him. "He always assumed I was a bottom and I think it frightens him to be in that position so I exploited it. He won't tell anyone on us and we won't get fired because he knows I know where he, his wife, and his kids live." He tilted his head to Clyde with a smile. "Of course if he did tell I wouldn't do that but the threat alone was good enough. I would turn him in for sexual harrassment." He sighed softly closing his eyes as the car pulled effortlessly away from the airport. It was heading to the advertising meeting, which was Adrian's least favorite types of meetings.

He wanted to believe that the reason Clyde was so upset before was because of jealousy but something in the back of his mind told himself that this wasn't the case. He didn't like him anymore and that was fine, less of course it was to get into his pants. Even in high school Clyde had many "partners" but he always favored Adrian and he was the only friends with benifits that spent the night or even talked to him outside of their encounters. Adrian always took this as possibly more than what it was, he wasn't going to make the same mistake twice. He let the thoughts slide from his mind not wanting to think too hard on Clyde and his feelings.

• Saga locked this topic