Something More Than Just Physical (Shisu-Chan x BunBun)

BunBunTheCatSnake

Clyde's eyes rolled in the back of his head for a second when Adrian started to roughly thrust into him. Moans echoed against the bathroom walls, his tongue slightly sticking out. Usually he would bite his lip to hold in those moans so he didn't bother the neighbors, but Clyde couldn't even think hard enough to do that. "Adrian,"he moaned out in ecstasy, tears starting to form in the corners of his eyes. "Yes... oh god yes." Clyde pulled Adrian closer, his body trembling.

Clyde lightly nipped Adrian's ear, "Put me down and fuck me doggy style."Clyde whispered, before he licked one of the marks he left earlier. Adrian was indeed amazing at sex. Maybe it was years of experience, or maybe it was because it was because he was well... Adrian. Whatever the reason, Clyde wanted more of him.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shisu-Chan00

• BunBunTheCatSnake

Adrian normally wouldn't take orders from those he was fucking senseless but Clyde, he would do anything for to hear him scream his name. His body shifted pulling out of Clyde regrettfully and let the male slide to his feet. He shifted him around pressing his chest against the tile leaning forward and kissing his shoulder softly. He moved a hand stroking his own cock a moment with a light sigh of pleasure. "Clyde...I want you to scream for me..." he whispered into the other males ear nipping it hard as he thrust himself back into Clyde. He grabbed his waist using one hand to push his back down and his ass up higher. His thrusts weren't any lighter, and they weren't any slower.

He thrust into him again and again hearing his own moans mixing with Clydes as they fucked. Now it was mixed with the pleasant sound of wet skin slapping wet skin.That sound brought a thought to his mind and Adrian moved back slightly slapping Clydes left cheek hard. He hissed softly at the sound leaning over and kissing the others back letting out a soft moan. He moved his other hand to the right side slapping it just a little softer than the left cheek hearing the sound of his skin smack made his hips shiver. It was erotic, and amazing all in one.

The order to scream wasn't a hard task to do. The second Adrian slammed himself into Clyde's needy hole, a moaned loudly. They only gradually got louder the more Adrian would move inside of him. "Oh god... don't stop. Don't stop."Clyde pleaded, resting his forehead on his arm. He got so wrapped up on what was happening, that the spank came as a surprise. Clyde arched his back, a scream escaping his lips. "More... spank me more Adrian."Clyde begged, shaking his ass against Adrian's cock.

"Please... fuck me rougher... Do anything you want to me - I'm yours." Clyde gave Adrian a side glance, almost as if they were begging him. He felt so needy and desprate, a feel he wasn't used to feeling during sex. Usually when he begged someone, it was because they needed to up their game; with Adrian it was because he wanted more of the side of him. He wanted to see every little secret, kink, thought. He wanted Adrian in body and soul.

The quivering figure infront of him only stoked the fire inside of Adrian harder. He leaned his head against Clyde's back as he slammed deeper into him pausing only a moment to hear him beg for more. He tightened a hand on the skin of Clyde's ass that was red from the contact. His other hand moved up taking a fist full of his lovers hair pulling his head back so his back was arched. Adrian slammed into him harder, and deeper, slapping his ass once more before grabbing his waist and pulling him back into him. The grip in his hair only tightened and he pulled harder as if pulling Clyde back on his dick.

He wanted to feel those walls collapsing around him, he wanted to fuck Clyde till his legs were weak. "Tch...cry for me Clyde.." He groaned out letting go of his hair sliding his hand infront of him grasping his throat, choking him lighlty as he pulled him back on his dick. The leverage allowed Adrian to slide deeper into Clyde, hitting him in just the right places.

Clyde started to tear up the second Adrian grabbed a fistful of his hair, and thrusted into him even rougher. Screaming moans escaped out of his lips on impulse, unable tl fully control them. "Adrian, don't stop... don't stop." Clyde moaned out, reaching behind him to grab Adrian's hair as well. When Adrian told him to cry, he went to tell him it was too late for that. Though ge wasn't able to, because Adrian began to lightly choke him. His eyes rolled bacn im pleasure, the rough treatment pushing him over the edge. He grasped the shower shelf, in hopes that it would support his shaking legs.

Clyde could feel himself almost at his limit. Adrian was hitting all the right places, and he was so ruthlessly rough. "Adrian... I'm going to come..!" Clyde moaned out, tears and drool running down his face. "Just... don't stop. I'm begging you."

As the begging continued it only pushed his rough side more to the surface. He didn't usually like begging bottoms but Clyde was...well Clyde. He slid a hand under Clyde's thigh lightly pulling it up and holding under his knee, stretching his ass more allowing him to get deeper up inside of him. Adrian felt his moans coming quicker, his voice husky and full of lust as he fucked his lover. He groaned lowly tightening his hand on Clyde's throut before releasing it entirely slapping his ass once more as his hand found its way back into his hair. His hips bucked up into Clyde a few more times before he groaned lowly his own release coming onto him rather strong.

He leaned forward and bit Clyde's shoulder roughly feeling a small hint of metallic in his mouth, though he didn't think Clyde would mind a bite wound if it meant he got the roughest side of Adrian without any toys. It was in this moment that Adrian released inside of Clyde once more, filling him to the brim and even leaking out some. He shivered lowly thrusting up into him a few more times, "C-clyde...ah! Fuck..." he gasped out resting his forehead against the wound he had just given him as he thrust hard into him a few more times pumping the last of his seed out into Clyde.

Clyde waa driven over the edge when Adrian grasped his neck even tighter, his eyes rolling back. He tried so hard to hold back his orgasm, but the second Adrian's hand came crashing back down onto his ass, his body was met with a wave of pleasure. He came, his hands reaching back to clutch Adrian's hair as he bit his neck. "A-Adrian!" Clyde screamed, his knees shaking in ecstasy. He breathed hard, the feeling of Adrian's seed filling him with warmth. "Fuck..." Clyde said breathlessly, laying his head on the arm that clutched the shelf. "That was... without a doubt... the best sex I have ever had..." Which was saying something. Clyde turned his head, his hand pulling Adrian's chin into a kiss.

Maybe it was because he was so horny, but he just realized that the wated wenr from hot to luke warm. He smiled, pulling away from the kiss. "Maybe we should clean up before it gets too cold... Though, my legs are still a little unstable. You really did a number on me..." Clyde said with a playful smile, as he leaned back into Adrian.

Adrian kissed him back with a light groan in his throat as his cock slid out of him feeling the cum drip onto his sensitive organ. He felt himself tremble lightly as a hand let the leg down and his free hand roamed over his stomach. Clyde was, more than anything he had wished for. The water was indeed getting cooler and he peered up at it a moment feeling Clyde lean back into him. "I think you're probably right...I wouldn't want to keep you up too late anyway...it was past midnight before we came in here." He leaned forward lightly kissing Clyde's shoulder pulling him under the water. Adrian kept his hands on Clyde making sure he was stable.

"The best sex you've ever had huh?" he chuckled softly and lightly pulled Clydes face up into his own kissing him softly. "I'm glad I could make you weak kneed Clyde...though please be careful, I don't want you to fall..." He kissed his lips once more before leaning back into the water letting it drench his hair and trail over his chest, cleaning off the nights sweat and cooling him down from their exciting evening.

Clyde let out a roaring laugh when Adrian pulled him under the water. He didn't expect Adrian to do that, and it startled him just a little. A happy smile crossed his lips and he leaned into Adrian again, his heart swelling with happieness that he cared enough to keep him on his feet. Clyde didn't feel worthy of Adrian; he was not only fanstatic in bed, but caring enough to keep Clyde stable.

"Yeah it's the best sex I've ever had," Clyde said rolling his eyes. "No one in the history of the men I have slept with has made my knees weak, or my throat hurt. Kudos man." Clyde said before Adrian stole his lips. He kissed him back,

Clyde washed his body before he cleaned the semen from his insides. After he was finished he grabbed one of the towels and wrapped it around his waist. "I'm so tired now... you really did a number on me."

Adrian didn't waste much time in cleaning himself either. He was out quickly after shivering as the water was getting cold. "I'm not sorry?" he chuckled lightly and grabbed a towel wiping himself down before tying it around his waist. "You know if you didn't want me to be so rough with you then you shouldn't beg for me like you'd die without it." he leaned over and pecked Clyde's cheek. "I just figure that I've grown really well since we were kids and it shocked you I could fuck you so good." He winked teasingly not really that cocky of himself but he knew for a fact he was better at sex than he used to be.

Clyde was his first, just like Adrian was his and they had both come a long way since the first time they had fucked. He was more than happy that he had brought a change of clothes as he opened the bathroom door watching the steam from their eventful wash pool into the hallway. He peeked out seeing a nearly dead apartment. "I guess your roommate isn't back yet? It has to be around 4 am already...I'm dead tired." he said running a hand through his hair as he walked out of the bathroom heading back to Clydes room with a yawn on his lips.

"Oh shush," Clyde said, biting his lower lip as he pressed his hands against Adrian's chest. "I enjoyed every second of it. I like it when men can make me cry." Clyde smiled, his eyes following Adrian as he moved towards the door. He was happy to hear that Liam wasn't back yet. Clyde hurried into the room, and practically flew into bed, his body bouncing on impact. He scrawled out, waiting for Adrian to climb into bed before picking a side.

It seemed so different looking up at Adrian from bed. He was going to spend the night... but they weren't friends with benefits anymore. They've evolved from that. What about work? Anderson would probably throw a fit and have Clyde fired if he discovered their relationship. Clyde rubbed his face, his eyes growing heavy. He was thinking too far ahead. "Hurry up slow poke," Clyde laughed as he pulled the covers over his shoulders, and turned on his side.

Clyde could hear creaking in the room next to him, signaling that Liam was home... and had been for a bit. Maybe he kept the lights off so he wouldn't startle Clyde. A light blush crossed his lips. How much did he hear? This was going to make an interesting breakfast topic.

Adrian yawned softly and chuckled watching Clyde run to his bed and practically jump into it. "Hey hey I'm not being slow...this is all just weird..." He smiled softly and pulled on a pair of boxers not really wanting to sleep naked. "I think I've only ever spent the night with you once and it was on the floor." He turned off the light to the room and walked back to Clyde crawling into bed with him. He cuddled up against his back sliding his arms around his hips pulling Clyde's back against his chest. "Its...nice..." he buried his face into Clyde's neck only to hear the creak as well laughing softly.

"I guess he heard everything huh? No way he couldn't...you were screaming your head off." He nipped Clyde's neck softly with a light chuckle before sighing and getting comfortable in Clyde's bed. It smelled like him, it was relaxing and it made Adrian feel safe. He pulled Clyde closer, as if letting go meant he wasn't real. It would crush him to find out that Clyde took this all back tomorrow, though something inside of him made him think otherwise.

Clyde backed into Adrian's chest, feelinf his heartbeat thump against his back. "Yeah..." Clyde groaned, stuffing his head in the feather pillow. "And he's going to ask so many questions, and he's already heard about you so he'll put two and two together." Clyde was dreading the morning after. Though Adrian said he was okay with pretending to be a fling, but Clyde felt like he deserved more... besides, Liam would probably guess right away that Adrian was special. Clyde didn't know what to do... Clyde knew that rushing into it would make him run away, and he didn't want to break Adrian's heart... again.

Clyde sighed softly, trying to force his thoughts in the back pf his brain. He turned over, stuffing his face in Adrian's chest and closing his eyes. "Good night Adrian..." Clyde said in a whisper, kissing his cheek affectionately.

Adrian kissed Clyde's shoulder lightly pulling him harder against his body. "Don't worry about it...this is apart of us being in a relationship...people are going to find out..." He said softly and shifted his arms so Clyde could turn around in his hands. He pulled him close and leaned down kissing him softly, "Goodnight handsome. I'll see you tomorrow" He yawned softly and lightly moved onto his back pulling Clyde into the spot between his side and his arm. He yawned once more letting his hands roam over the others back.

In the morning Adrian woke up to the sound of his phone ringing. He groaned softly and rolled over grabbing it and answering it. "Hello?" he asked groggily laying back down as to not wake Clyde. A chipper voice sounded over the phone and Adrian almost instantly groaned.

"Hey! Are we still on tonight?" The sound of his most current fling sounding over the phone. Adrian felt a sink in his heart and he felt like he needed to get up.

"No...ah..." He wiggled out from under Clyde and sat up in bed running a hand in his hair. "I actually meant to call you yesterday to tell you that we no longer are going to be meeting up..." He sighed softly. "Look I kinda started this thing and I'm hoping its going to last. So...we can't fuck anymore." he said as bluntly as possible hearing the light catch in his past partners voice as he heard him.

"Okay...so...you're taken now?" He asked.

Adrian peered back at the sleeping figure next to him and smiled softly, "Yea...I'm seeing someone. I'm sorry." He hung up and sat his phone on the table. He laid back down and gently pulled Clyde back against him.

Clyde woke up around the second ring, a soft groan escaping his lips. His eyes stayed closed in hopes that maybe, just maybe, he might get more sleep. When Adrian started to talk Clyde kept his eyes shut, trying to listen in. Maybe it was because of his combined fear of abandonment and commitment, but Clyde was a little scared to hear what Adrian was going to say.

Clyde had a feeling that it was an old sex friend, but he thought that maybe Adrian would set up a time to meet or something. Instead he did the exact opposite. After Adrian laid back down, Clyde kissed him softly on the lips. He felt weirdly happy about it. "Awe, you want to keep m around?"Clyde teased before kissing Adrian again.

Clyde felt so stupid for doubting Adrian. Adrian was loyal and had been in love woth Clyde since high school, who would he even cheat on him?

Adrian hadn't thought that Clyde was awake. The kiss to his lips was a little shocking but he smiled lightly and leaned down kissing him gently. "Of course I want you to stick around...? More like I hope you want to keep me around Clyde." He pecked his forehead and sighed softly pulling him up closer to him. "I don't want to go to work..." he groaned and looked up at the ceiling sighing softly. "Plus....you're everything I've been looking for in my other partners and now that I have you I see no point in sleeping with people who aren't you." He said softly and ran a hand down his lower back with a light yawn.

He wanted to eat, his stomach growled softly at the thought. He laughed softly at the sound, "I guess I'm hungry. How about I make you breakfast?" he asked lightly hugigng Clyde to his chest. He hoped he would say yes considering they have never had a morning together. That an Adrian could cook some mean ass breakfast if he really wanted to and for Clyde he really would.

Clyde swung his legs over Adrian's, and wrapped his arms around his waist. He looked up at Adrian when he said he didn't want to go to work and smiled, "You're the boss... Don't go." Clyde was always a bad influence, and it honestly shocked him that he's made it so far as an adult. Clyde went to speak again, but Adrian started tp talk when he opened his mouth. A deep crimson blush kissed his cheeks, and Clyde dug his face into Adrian's chest to hide it. He wanted to say something like 'same,' but his voice got caught in hos throat. Instead Clyde gave Adrian a chaste kiss on the cheek. The sudden growl made Clyde smile, "amazing sex and food?" Clyde kissed Adrian again, and pulled away to at least put some boxers on. "You really spoil me."

Clydw moved to his dresser abd pulled out a pair of white boxers, slipping them on. "Though be prepared for Liam's twenty questions." Clyde rolled his eyes and groaned. Tge thought that Liam heard them last night made him sick. If it was anyone else Liam would probably give him a high five and they would talk about how good, or bad, the person was. But Clyde followed strict rules with one night stands, and ge broke all of those with Adrian because he was so much more. Clyde even went as far to loudly beg for Adrian to come inside of him... Clyde rubbed his face anxiously. He wasn't ready for anyone to find out yet...

As Clyde tightened himself to Adrian he chuckled lightly hugging him back. "I feel like I'm in high school again, you used to tell me to skip classes. You're such a bad influence." He kissed Clydes forehead and sighed softly seeing the blush on his cheeks, "Hey not my fault I make a great husband." He teasingly winked to Clyde as he got up out of bed. Adrian felt a slight chill as the warmth of Clyde was no longer present. He watched the other get dressed with almost hungry eyes before his words caught him off guard. "Right....Liam." He moved hopping out of bed. He gently hugged Clyde from behind kissing his neck softly.

"Are you really that worried about what he will say? I get you probably didn't want him to find out this way but still...wouldn't he be happy you finally settled down?" he asked lightly resting his chin on Clyde's shoulder swaying lightly. "I don't think its that big of a deal...if anything you can just say I was a blast from the past who apparently gets to cuddle you in bed AND make you breakfast." He kissed his cheek with a little grin before moving to his bag and pulling out a pair of pants and sliding them on. They were pajama pants but having had sex with Clyde he saw no point to wear pants to bed. He didn't bother with a shirt, Liam couldn't be sensitive on seeing a mans chest could he?

The hug came as a comforting gensture. He leaned back into him, his head laying against his shoulder. The question made his gut feel like it froze over, and he nodded slowly. "Yeah... I'm just..." Clyde sighed softly, the rocking making his nerves calm down just a little. "I'm just scared about people knowing, you know?" Clyde ran his hands through his blond locks, turning around to face Adrian. "I feel so selfish for asking you for that though. I mean you're... different to me. You're not just some blast from the past, you're... more..." Adrian deserved more than having to hide their relationship, just because Clyde was too scared. The thought that Liam already guessed it terrified him... though maybe it's what Clyde needed?

Clyde sat back down on the bed and held his face as he looked down at the ground in deep thought. "Maybe I'm overthinking this..." Clyde said after a few moments. He let out a long sigh, and peeked up at Adrian. "Am I overthinking it Adrian?" Clyde asked, looking at Adrian desperately.

As Clyde spoke a feeling of worry started to fill in Adrian's gut. His arms tightened around Clyde lightly as he heard him speak realizing that being scared was something that they would have to get over. He let the other go some as he turned in his hands to face the other. Adrian lightly ran a finger over Clyde's hand as he spoke only to stop touching him all together when he moved to sit down leaving Adrian standing there alone, like always. The question pulled a light yet tired sigh from Adrians lips and he ran a hand through his hair, "Maybe...you agreed with me too soon...I sort of forced you into saying yes to me anyway..." He leaned against the dresser. "...It might be better if I sneak out before Liam gets up...and let you think about what we decided on." He smiled a little sadly.

"I won't be hurt if you decide to take back your agreement on being with me Clyde. It's not set in stone and I knew when I asked you that this could all fall sideways...you're just not the type that...likes commitment." He looked away moving to the bag he had brought pulling on a shirt and buttoning it up easily. "Listen, I think you're overthinking it and I think its normal to be scared of how your friends are going to think of you. I, don't give a shit what he thinks and I hope he enjoyed every scream that came out of your mouth last night because I sure did." He pulled on his slacks and stuffed his other pants into his bag. "I don't know what you want me to do, do you want me to be mean to you like before or do you want me to sleep with you and only you? I don't...I don't know what you want. I want to make you happy Clyde but I can't do that if it means you're going to keep me a secret...we did that for a long time and I didn't come into this thinking thats how this was going to go." He felt heat rising in his stomach as tears threatened to pool into his eyes. His voice thick with emotion as he spoke pretty sure that Clyde had just said yes so they could fuck and then he would be done with him. "You can say that I'm something so much more than a fast lay...but that's all I've ever been to you Clyde...if you're not ready to tell people otherwise then I don't think..." He shook his head running a hand through his hair with a pained look on his face. He wanted to be so much more than a fuck buddy, he wanted to be someone Clyde fell in love with, and wouldn't be without.

The sad smile made Clyde's heart sink, so he looked away. He hated that smile, because it meant he hurt Adrian. It was never his intention to hurt him, but it seemed to be the continuous theme. Clyde refused to look at Adrian, though the look on his face stuck with him enough that he could see it in his voice. It wasn't until Adrian said he didn't know to to make him happy that he peeked up, seeing the tears cloud his eyes. "Adrian..." Clyde said softly, but Adrian started to talk again. "You are more than a fast lay Adrian," Clyde said getting onto his feet. "You have always been more than a fast lay, and... I don't want to hide it forever. I intend to tell everyone eventually... I just..." Clyde cupped his face and sighed. "I can't erase years of childhood trauma, Adrian." Clyde said, rubbing his face anxiously. "I can't just kiss you once and say, 'gee all those years of trauma is finally gone, because I found someone I really fucking like!' It just doesn't work like that Adrian..."

Clyde looked at Adrian and cupped his face, "You deserve more than to be a little secret, and that's why I'm so conflicted. You deserve more than to say you're just a blast from the past... but it... it's too fast any other way, and I'm lost and scared." He looked at the pained expression, before his eyes dropped. He let go of Adrian's face, his hands settling on his chest. "Would telling Liam about our relationship really mean that much to you, Adrian? Is that the only way I can prove to you that I'm not some whore looking for a fast fuck?"

Adrian watched as Clyde stood walking to him and resting his hands on his cheeks. Caressing the strong cheek bones there as Adrian leaned into them, closing his eyes softly. He didn't understand what he was supposed to do. He had spent years doing everything to keep Clyde happy but in doing so he hurt himself more than anything. He was tired of putting himself last and Clyde didn't seem ready for it. As the hands left his cheeks his eyes opened and he looked down into Clyde's eyes before a soft shakey sigh left his lips. "You're not a whore Clyde..." He leaned forward and gently kissed his cheek. "I know its not that simple I just...I've always been your secret, ever since we were little and I guess I just was tired of being treated that way..." He gently hugged Clyde. "I'll wait for you....like I always do and we can tell everyone together okay? I didn't mean to make this all about me or anything...I know you can't just go out there and tell everyone you're sticking to one person. I guess with me...I was just so tired of being your fuck buddy...you saying you didn't want to tell anyone worried me, made me think that nothing had changed."

He smiled lightly and buried his face into Clyde's neck, "Just let me know okay...? That way I don't have to be a secret forever..." he hugged him a little tighter and then let him go gently not wanting to over crowd him. He was still unsure how close they could be. Sure Clyde let him spend the night, they had some amazing sex, but that was it. They hadn't passed words of endearment and they hadn't really talked about what had happened either. Adrian still wasn't all convinced he wasn't just a ploy to get him to sleep with him but he would have to trust Clyde for once. And if not clyde then the feelings he had for him.

Clyde melted into the hug, his forehead resting against his shoulder. He felt bad for getting so angry about the subject, and as much as he wanted to continue to stay angry the hug melted it all away. His arms wrapped around his waist, guilt settling into his chest like a bad poison. Maybe he was being selfish... maybe for once he should do what Adrian wanted instead. "I'm being selfish..." Clyde said after Adrian let him go. He looked down and sighed, rubbing his elbow. "I'm always so caught in myself, that I didn't think about you, and I'm sorry." Clyde gnawed at his lip and sighed deeply, unable to make eye contact with Adrian. He was quiet for sometime, though his tense shoulders and that air around him made it evident that he still had something to say - it was just what he was going to say that was the difficult part.

"Look, if I'm not ready now... maybe I never will be, you know?" He looked up at Adrian for a split second, before his eyes fell back to the ground. "Maybe... as much as the thought scares me... maybe we can tell Liam. It'll be a good warm up, you know?" Clyde found it hard getting the words out - they were like weights against his tongue. His heart beat viciously against his chest, and his cheeks felt like they were hotter than a fire. "I'm not ready to tell anyone else... and I'm not completely ready to tell Liam, but... this isn't about just me. You have thoughts and feelings too, and I need to think about that more often."

Adrian tilted his head watching Clyde infront of him as he spoke. It was unlike him to be so candid about something like this. He smiled lightly, "Well...I hope you won't "ever" be ready considering thats a long time if you think about it from my standpoint Clyde. I think Liam already knows anyway...so I think it'll be a good start. Plus...I'm not keeping it a secret...even if you want to." He shrugged lightly and buttoned his shirt up the rest of the way with a light yawn leaving his lips. "I get that you aren't ready to tell people but if someone asks me I'm going to tell them I'm seeing someone, and I hope that is okay. Not like people aren't going to notice," He pointed to his hickey which was rather dark on his neck and to the other one close to it.

"I've never let anyone mark me Clyde...its not going to be too difficult for someone to understand that whoever I slept with was a little more important than just a casual lay." He sat his bag down on the bed and put on his shoes sighing lightly. "Listen I'll wait for you, but...thats all I've been doing for a long time...you can't expect me to wait much longer..." he walked to Clyde and gently kissed his cheek. "I am in love with you but there is only so much pain a person can put on themselves before it becomes too much. Now, how about we get some breakfast? I'm starving." He smiled that boyish grin that basically said everything was fine even if it wasn't.

When Adrian pointed at his hickey, it made him aware of the own marking on his neck. He quickly grabbed it, his cheeks turning a rosy red. "I don't let anyone mark me either, so I guess we're both pretty obvious..." He said quietly, looking up at Adrian with a guilty expression, before he looked back down at his feet. The chaste kiss on his cheek made him look at Adrian, a tiny smile crossing his lips when Adrian said he loved him, though it quickly fell when he finished his sentence. Clyde nodded, before he wrapped his arms around Adrian's waist. "Okay..." He said softly, looking up at him with that same guilty expression. "If that's how you feel, then I won't let you wait anymore..." Clyde said before kissing Adrian softly on the lips, in hopes that it would wipe that fake smile off his face. "I guess if... if you're going to be open about it, I'll try not to bitch out."

Clyde pulled away, his hands sliding across his waist. He was terrified of going out there, but he had to. He didn't want Adrian to think he wasn't serious, because he was! Maybe he should tell him about his mom. He rubbed his wrist, and looked up at Adrian with a half smile. "You're important to me, Adrian." Clyde was far from telling Adrian he loved him, so that was the closest he wanted to venture. Clyde looked at the door before he opened it, and poked his head out of the doorway to see if Liam was up. There was a bit of noise coming from the kitchen; it sounded like he was making a bowl of cereal, but Liam being Liam would probably try to get some food out of Adrian. He gnawed at his lip, hos body tense with nervousness, and his feet rubbing against each other. "Nhhg..." Clyde groaned softly, before taking a stiff step out of his door and into the kitchen.

Clyde felt like his feet were weighed down, and heart beat like a jackhammer. "Hey... morning, Liam..." Clyde said, rubbing his neck nervously. Liam, who was a devilishly handsome man with a clef chin and raven hair, looked up at Clyde his white coffee mug to his lips. Liam choked on the coffee and sat it down with a little smirk, "Hey, Clyde... and... Adri... you." Liam sat forward, unable to shake that smirk off his smug face. "W-what's your name?" Clyde rolled his eyes, and slapped the back of his head before sitting down at the table as well. "You know is name asshole." Clyde growled, looking over at Adrian for a second.

Liam gave a sigh of relief and laid back in his seat, "Oh... good. I don't have to pretend I didn't hear anything." He looked up at Adrian, and pulled out the chair nearest to him. "Sit down, make yourself at home... Clyde usually doesn't bring people home, so this is... actually kind of nice." Liam always had the highest hopes for Clyde, so seeing Adrian here was like a breath of fresh air.

"You'll... you'll be seeing a bit of him." Clyde said quietly, turning his head so neither of the men could see his face.

"Figured. You'll all marked up... what was it that you said about hickey's, Cly? 'Only sluts and obnoxious couples give hickeys'? Either you've finally realized that you are indeed a slut, or you're one of those obnoxious couples."

• Saga locked this topic