Something More Than Just Physical (Shisu-Chan x BunBun)

BunBunTheCatSnake

Adrian smiled softly and kissed him back gently the first time only to laugh at the mention of lube. "Clyde...you're always prepared." He rolled his eyes and kissed down the males neck as he reached up to grab the lube letting Adrians fingers delve deeper into him a moment only to pull them out with a light sigh. Adrian took every kiss he was given but realized Clyde was nervous. He watched as those shakey hands fawned over his tip coating it with the warm lube. He smiled gently and pulled back from the kiss only to caress Clyde's face, "Don't be nervous...I don't think i've seen you this skiddish since your first time...Listen, nothing changed for me. I still love you, I still love your body...and I'm absolutely certain you didn't get bad at sex." Adrian kissed him gently and then smiled, "So don't be nervous okay? I want you right where you are...it was always the hottest thing when you rode me...so..." Adrian tilted his head lightly caressing Clyde's thighs.

He then moved easily sliding his fingers around his own cock and guiding it to Clydes entrance. He lightly probed the muscles looking up at his lover to make sure he was fine. He slowly inserted himself letting out a gentle groan from the initial tightness around him. Clyde would of course grow used to his size but it would take a little. He pushed in deeper and kissed up Clyde's shoulder as he did, he could feel his cock twitching inside of him. "Fuck...you're much tighter than I remember..." He whispered softly pausing inside of Clyde after he was fully inserted into him giving the male ontop of him time to adjust to the new size and length of his cock.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shisu-Chan00

• BunBunTheCatSnake

Clyde closed his eyes for a second when Adrian caressed his face. He opened his eyes to look at Adrian, his hand softly cupping his. How did Clyde ever deserve Adrian? He was genuinely a terrible human being, so he never deserved someone like... Adrian. He smiled just a little when Adrian said he loved him and his body. But for how long, said a voice he tried hard to lock away. Clyde softly kissed back, the feeling of his lips feeling like electric waves. "Sounds like a plan," Clyde whispered, lifting himself just a tad to make it easier on Adrian. He bit his lip when he felt the tip of Adrian's cock enter him, his body trembling even more the further he would travel inside of him. His arms swung around Adrian's waist when he kissed his shoulder, holding onto him for dear life.

"Fuck," He breathed out, waiting for his body to adjust to the new feeling. He held onto Adrian even tighter, his fingernails digging into his flesh slightly. When he felt like he was ready, he moved his hips slowly against the erection. He moaned, his hands running through Adrian's hair. "You feel amazing..." He said, pulling Adrian into a kiss. He lifted himself from Adrian's cock, before he lowered himself back onto it. Moans started to slip from his lips more frequently, and his body so obviously trembled with pleasure. He bit down on Adrian's neck again, trying to form another kiss mark next to the one he formed already. Adrian seemed to enjoy it earlier, so what was the harm?

Adrian smiled softy melting into the hands that roamed up his chest sliding around his waist and holding onto him as if he was a lifeline. Adrian groaned softly as his cock moved all the way inside of Clyde feeling the boys muscles clench around him as he adjusted to the new intrusion. It pulled a shiver from him and the clawing to his back didn't help any. It was like every nerve in his body was set on overdrive as he waited for Clyde to shift on his lap. When he did it was like being inside heaven, his cock twitched inside of him as Clyde started to grind their hips together pulling a moan from Adrian. "Tch...you're tight...."He breathed out sliding his hands over Clydes thighs digging his nails into the skin there as the younger male started to fuck himself.

Adrian kissed him back like it was the only thing that mattered, enjoying the soft breaths against his lips as Clyde moved on his cock. The moans that danced over his lips were a breath of fresh air, adrian was a little sad for the kiss to end but as he felt kisses sliding down his neck he leaned his head back against the headboard. Exposing his neck to Clyde, once his teeth dug in Adrian let out a groan of his own bucking his hips up into Clyde before tightening his fingers around his thighs. He wanted to fuck him good and hard, but watching Clyde like this was...erotic and more than what he had asked for.

A soft gasp escaped Clyde's lips when Adrian dug his nails into his thigh and bucked his hips in deeper. "Oh Adrian," He moaned out, capturing his lips passionately. "Do that more... it felt amazing." He begged, before kissing him again. His hips grinding against Adrian's cock a bit faster, before his hips moved upwards. Clyde made his insides clench when he moved up, sighing softly in pleasure. On the ride down he would moan, his body covered in goosebumps. Adrian had a sort of magic over him, and his cock knew how to work him. Clyde would have sex with Adrian all day if he could... maybe on their next day off. "You cock is amazing, Adrian." He moaned out, his lips curling inwards, as he threw his head back.

God he was so turned on right now... Sex had never felt this amazing since high school. Maybe they were just made for each other? The thought made Clyde smile, but as soon as the smile came anxiety started to settle back into his gut. He shook his head, pushing those thoughts back... They had to go away, at least until Adrian and Clyde were done remembering each and every crevice of each other.

Adrian groaned softly leaning his head back against the headboard as Clyde clenched around him. He felt his thighs tremble lightly as he bucked up into Clyde once again. He couldn't take the slow pace anymore so after Clyde was back down on him he flipped them over, laying Clyde on the bed. He shifted inside of him parting his legs more and pulling one of Clydes legs over his shoulder. He growled lowly in his throat nipping the flesh of Clyde's that that was against his chest moving his hips deeper into Clyde. He moaned softly feeling the walls of Clyde's entrance swallow him whole, "Tch Clyde...you're tighter than I remember...its hard to focus on anything else." He panted out softly before grabbing the thigh on his chest and using his other hand to stroke Clyde's cock.

Adrian started a slow pace, yet it was not soft. He rammed his cock deep inside of Clyde every thrust he took feeling his own cock twitch inside of him. It was incredible. Adrian felt his pace quicken as his hand lazily stroked Clyde's cock running his thumb over the tip agonizingly slow. He wanted to torture Clyde, he wanted to watch him squirm underneath him and beg to make him cum. He wanted to watch that composed face crumble into a withering, whimpering mess just for him. He wondered when his thoughts had grown this dark. He never really used to enjoy bdsm or rough sex but now as an adult he wanted to torture him till he was crying.

Clyde let out a soft gasp and then a laugh when Adrian laid him down on the bed. A small moan escaped his lips when Adrian shifted inside of him, his arms wrapping around his neck at the pleasure. His body seemed to wither the further Adrian slipped inside of him, his body quivering at the pleasure. "Fuck... Adrian... I don't think anyone other than you has been so deep." He said, his nails digging into the flesh. His back lifted off the bed when Adrian grabbed his erect cock, and he moaned louder than he had before. He expected his hand to move with his hand, but instead Adrian wanted to torture him instead... and it was working. His hips bucked up, trying desperately to gain more friction. "Adrian," Clyde moaned out, his toes curling inward. "Please... faster." He begged, giving Adrian a sloppy kiss, his hips moving faster against Adrian.

Clyde could hardly think right now. Adrian was making a mess out of his head, and making all of his thoughts about him, what was going on now, and everything he felt in this moment. Sex with Adrian was always the best... though he wouldn't really call it sex, as he would... something else. Clyde pulled away from the kiss, before he looked up at him with all the affection in his heart. No one would ever make Clyde feel the way Adrian did - physically or mentally.

Adrian felt the breath against his neck like a cold morning. He was sweating from working at this so hard and as he felt the air coming from Clyde's lips he could only shiver. He smiled lightly and leaned down kissing Clyde gently feeling the almost sloppyness about it meaning that Clyde was getting closer and closer to losing himself to the pleasure. Each time Adrian's cock slid out of him and rammed back in his moans were like music to his ears. Of course, Adrian couldn't help but lean down biting at the mans neck lightly before kissing to his ear, "I love it when you say my name Clyde..." He whispered into his ear bucking his hips up into him harder. His pace was faster now as the two of them were falling deeper and deeper into lust together.

Adrian couldn't help but moan against the males neck, tightening his hands into his hips as if they were keeping him sane. "Clyde...tch..." he shivered hard against the boys body as his cock delved deeper into Clyde. "You're so tight..." he breathed out nipping Clyde's neck at the tail end of his sentence. He felt like his body couldn't take it anymore, his chest was rising and falling quicker than before and he was sweating. They both were, their bodies were glistening as the moonlight touched their bodies. Clyde was...beautiful. He was more than anything Adrian had ever seen before. Adrian felt his hand on the others cock tighten only to quicken its pace a little giving in to Clyde's whimpering request to go faster. He could only torture him for so long before his quivering frame caused him to give in.

Clyde threw his head back when Adrian bit his neck, and kissed up to his ear. Every little touch seemed like electricity, and it made his body crave it even more. It reminded him of how much he wanted and craved Adrian after all these years. Every man he ever slept with was never good enough, because they were never Adrian. A smile crossed his lips at the compliment. He kissed his jawline, moans spilling out of his lips like an erotic broken record. He tried so hard to keep his cool and to sta composed, but with every little thrust, kiss, and whisper it grew even harder.

"Oh god, Adrian. Yes... keep going!" Clyde begged, his back lifting and falling from the creaking bed underneath them. Adrian eventually found his sweet spot, which made the small male's eyes roll back into his head and almost come on the spot. He held it in, the feeling of Adrian's hand quickening its pace not helping his case. "Right there... please..!"Clyde screamed out, his hands reaching over to clutch the headboard.

He looked up at him, his lips sightly spread apart. Looking at Adrian all sweaty and illuminated by the moon made Clyde's heart flutter with something much more than lust... Adrian was his, and no one elses. No one could see the way his face scrunched up at the tightness of his walls, or feel as his body shivered... no one but Clyde. One hand reached up to grab Adrian's face, his thumb lightly caressing his cheek. It was such an innocent move for Clyde and the moment, but he wanted Adrian to know how much he cares... he wanted him to know that even though the sex was amazing, that's not the only reason he was with him.

It had been a long time since Adrian had been inside of Clyde. When they were younger it was so easy to find Clyde's prostate and be able to make him scream from the top of his lungs for almost the entire time they were together. However, now that they were older Clyde was a new learning experience all over again. He had to find everything all over again, had to experience this mans moans that replaced the moans of a boy that once filtered through Adrians ears. Them as adults was an entirely new experience and it was killing him. He groaned lowly from the coaching going on from Clyde only to grab the others hip tightly and push deeper into him hitting that spot over and over again not moving from it unless he needed to shift and go harder on him. His hand stilled and eventually left Clyde's cock realising that he was close to cumming and not wanting him to release anything just yet.

Adrian wasn't finished yet, he wasn't done with Clyde. The soft touch to his cheek caused a pause in his movements only for him to softly chuckle and pick up his thrusts once more leaning his face into the hand that caressed it. He closed his eyes letting out a pant against the others palm as he felt the gentle almost innocent touch to mix in with the lust and sex they were doing at the moment. Adrian groaned softly leaning down past the hand and resting his face against Clyde's shoulder feeling his own need growning as the walls around him tightened and contracted trying to keep from releasing. "Clyde...ngh..." He panted softly against the others neck tightening his hand around the others hip. "I can't...hold off much longer..." he whispered lightly pushing the others legs wider only to press their skin even closer together.

In most cases when a man stopped thrusting into Clyde, he would yell at them to kep going. However, with Adrian that moment made his heart flutter. He looked up at him adoringly, a smile crossing his lips. When Adrian started thrusting back into him though, there was zero complaints. His hand moved to the back of Adrian's head, his fingers tugging at his hair. His moans were louder than they first started; they were more screams than moans at this point. He started to tear up from the pleasure, his head turning over to Adrian's head. "Come inside of me," Clyde begged, "fill me up." He was close as well, and it was getting harder to keep it in. He kissed his ear, his hands moving down to cup Adrian's butt.

"I'm close..." Clyde warned, drool escaping from the side of his mouth. He leaned his head back again, his moans getting louder and his body shaking even more, "Oh god... oh god... Adrian..." Clyde moaned out, shutting his eyes tightly. Clyde came, too focused on the blissful pleasure to realize that he got himself dirty. He moved his hips, trying to ride out his orgasm.

Adrian was fine until he heard the words in his ear. That simple request caused his hips to buck harder into Clyde pulling a moan from Adrian's lips. It was such an erotic and intimant thing to do. Clyde had never once let Adrian cum inside of him, let alone any other guy for that matter. Clyde was particular of who he let inside of him anyway let alone the mens sperm he let into him. The request sent shivers down Adrians spine and caused his cock to twitch inside of Clyde, like he was waiting, begging for him. The hands that slid to his hair caused Adrian to tilt his head to the side biting Clyde rather hard and pulling his skin into his mouth, sucking on it to make a mark alot like the ones that had appeared on Adrians neck.

As Clyde pleaded for him to keep going and to cum inside of him Adrian could hardly keep it together. What threw him over the edge was the clenching of Clydes walls as he came. It thrust Adrian into his own release thrusting up into Clyde once and emptying his need inside of him, filling Clyde up to the brim. Adrian let out a loud moan leaning against Clyde hard as he felt the other clench around him and move his hips against him, "fuck..." He panted out tightening his hand on his hip as he thrust once more into Clyde feeling his cock delve through the cum spilling some out onto the bed. He panted hard leaning against Clyde feeling their bodies sticking together in a hot inferno. "I...you're amazing..." he shook his head softly and laughed leaning down and kissing Clyde softly.

The feeling of Adrian filling his insides made him quiver. Times like these he was glad that he was a man, and that there was no possible way he could get pregnant... Plus, he could have sex with Adrian all he wanted, without the deep fear that tonight might be the night he was infected with a parasyte commonly reffered to as a baby. Clyde smiled through the kiss, his arms wrapping around his neck. When they pulled away he tilted his head so his head leaned against his arm. "That was the best I've felt ever..." he said, his arms moving to his waist.

He was still nout of breath, his body sticky with sweat. That was quiet the work out... He looked up at Adrian, his cheek a bright red. "So.. it's pretty late... Um... do... you want to spend the night? You can even sleep in my bed."

Adrian felt a soft chuckle leave his lips and he kissed Clyde's forehead, "I highly doubt I'm the best you've ever had Clyde." He moved lightly and pulled out of Clyde feeling the warmth that had been holding him for hours now fall away. It was a little sad to him but he sighed lightly all the same and leaned down kissing Clyde's shoulder hearing the question as if it was a whisper that he didn't think he had heard correctly.

"Spend the night? I guess you really have changed huh?" He smiled lightly and kissed Clyde softly before rolling off of him and sighing contently having wore himself out as well. "I would love to spend the night with you Clyde. Though I think we should take a shower first." He looked over to Clyde with a playful grin on his lips. "Won't your roommate ask questions?" He felt like a teenager again having to sneak around Clyde's parents and even his own parents in order to get in and out of each other's beds by morning. Of course now that they were adults Adrian didn't give a damn if Clyde's roommate found him in his roommates bed considering they were adults and could sleep with whoever they wanted.

Clyde rolled his eyes when Adrian said he had changed. "Oh please," he said as he rolled over to his side, and laid his head against Adrian's chest. His fingers traced his rib cage, looking up at Adrian. "Uhg... Liam..." he said as he shook his head. "He's going to ask so many questions." Clyde wasn't ready to tell people they were dating... especially Liam. He would probably make a huge deal out of it, and throw a party or something. The thought was enough to make Clyde sick to his stomach. Liam had always wanted Clyde to find romance, and he's heard about Adrian before so god knows what that asshole would do. "Thankfully he doesn't get home until eight in the morning... so if you wanted to do another round..." he lifted himself up and kissed Adrian's lips. He pulled back a smile on his lips, "I'm joking." He pinched his nose inbetween his middle and pointer finger playfully.

Clyde was happy just laying in bed with Adrian. It was kind of... refreshing. Usually it was sex, and either he left or his partner did. It was nice being able to lay in bed, their bodies still sticky with sweat. He laid his head back down on his chest, wrapping his arms around his waist. A small smile crossed his lips, which Clyde was happy that Adrian couldn't see. It was embarrassing that he was so happy right now. Did Adrian feel the same?

Adrian sighed softly hearing a light chuckle from his lips as his hand roamed up Clyde's drying back. "Liam is his name? Huh...well I mean I don't really give a shit if he knows about us...if you didn't want him to know we were together you could just tell him I'm a fling you have." He yawned lightly shifting his body slightly so Clyde could easilly lay against him comfortably. "Another round? I mean you don't plan to get rid of me anytime soon do you? Why rush it..." he asked leaning down and kissing Clydes head softly.

"I love you Clyde but I can not lay with you like this for long without washing the sweat and other bodily fluids off of me...isn't having cum inside of you uncomfortable?" He asked sitting up slightly his chest still glistening slightly as the light hit it. He didn't mind laying in bed with Clyde but he was kind of a germ freak and laying with their bodies practically sticking together made him cringe. Plus, they had never taken a shower together. Ever. So it was something that Adrian was sort of wanting to do. Of course he wouldn't mind taking a shower seperately but it was just nice to think that Clyde would want to be with him in more ways than just the bed.

Clyde looked up at Adrian when he said he couldn't lay in bed with him, a smile crossing his lips. "You never change," Clyde laughed as he sat up, looking down at Adrian. Even in high school he would have to shower almost immediately after - it was comforting to know Adrian always kept clean. In all of his experience it could go either way. Clyde leaned down and kissed Adrian softly, "then let's shower." He said softly, before getting out of bed. Clyde raised his arms and stretched out his back, with a soft groan. "We might be able to fit together. It's a tiny shower, but it's enough room for two people." Clyde had only showered with someone once, and there really wasn't any washing involved. It would have been great if he was good at sex, but the truth was he was one if the worst Clyde had.

Clyde grabbed a black towel, and draped it over his shoulder. He didn't even bother with getting dressed, or wrapping the towel around his waist. It wasn't like Liam would be home any time soon, or that Adrian hasn't seen every inch of his body. "Come on big shot." He said with a smirk, as he nudged his head over to the door.

Adrian kissed Clyde back gently as he watched him get up and walk over to the door, his slender legs and firm chest glistening slightly. Clyde's hair was crazy and Adrian could tell he had worked him over pretty well. He took a moment to take in his beauty before he stood stretching as well and walking up behind Clyde. "I'm sure we can make it work. When you come over to my place and spend the night there won't be any worry about fitting or not." He lightly slapped Clyde's ass and smiled kissing the back of his neck.

It would be a lie if Adrian wasn't already ready to go again. Clyde was, intoxicating to him and he couldn't get enough of him. The more he talked with Clyde, the more he got to hold him, the more Adrian wanted to hold him and be with him. It wasn't a shock to him that he was ready again because when they were younger they would go round after round till the sun came up. Adrian was too excited about taking an innocent shower that he didn't even think about the playful things they could do under the water. He followed Clyde to the shower and he stretched his arms over his head when they entered the bathroom. Liam, could come home at any minute and sure Clyde said he didn't till morning but there was always a chance he could. It would be funny if Adrian was hitting him so hard from behind in the echoey halls of the shower that when liam came in he couldn't help but get excited about their voices. Believe it or not Clyde screamed for Adrian and it made him feel special. Clyde hadn't ever talked about any of his other sexual adventures the way he did with Adrian. Adrian was the only one that still drove him insane.

Clyde couldn't help but moan softly at the spank. He was so sensitive still... If Adrian kept it up, he jusy might have to beg for another round. "Hmm... maybe we can go over to your place tomorrow." Clyde said, leaning back into Adrian. "We can make showering together our thing." Couples had a thing they did, right? Clyde saw it on television and books, so it had to have some truth. God... he probably sounded so weird. After they got to the bathroom, Clyde leaned down to start the shower. The bathroom was small, but nonetheless cute; it has a small sink that had remains of paint coating the handle, the shower curtain was white with the exception of two bloodied handprints, and a picture hung right in the toilet tgat read stay fabulous.

When Clyde deemed the water was perfect, he threw the towel to the sink and pulled the shower curtain back before hopping in. He turned to look at Adrian, and motioned for him to join with his finger in an alluring way, sensual way. It was almost like he was beckoning him into the shower like he would on bed.

Adrian smiled lightly from the moan he got out of Clyde relaxing against him slightly. He let his arms lightly hug his waist before they left for the bathroom. "Our thing? I think most people shower Clyde...less you mean something else." he said leaning against the sink as he waited for the water to warm up. He glanced around smiling lightly at the few signs that told him Clyde was living there. So many little things he never noticed before when they were just fuck buddies. When the water was ready Clyde got in and beckoned to Adrian causing a soft chuckle to fall from his lips.

He got into the shower after him letting his fingers trail up the small of Clyde's back. His other hand took the males chin in his hands and tilted his face up making him look up at Adrian. "I've missed you so much Clyde...Thank you for giving this a shot with me..." He lightly ran his thumb over his cheek his hand that was on his back sliding down slightly cupping Clydes ass in his hand. He pulled him hard against the front of his body leaning down in the same instant and capturing Clyde's lips with his own in a passionate kiss that spoke more than just sex.

Clyde let Adrian move his face so he would look at him, a soft smile playing on his lips. That smile waa quickly replaced with a deep blush when Adrian thanked him for taking a chance with him. He looked away, or as much as he could with Adrian's hand keeping his face in place. "No... problem." Clyde said, the blush reaching to his ears. A small moan escaped his lips when Adrian cupped his butt. He wanted to beg for Adrian to do more, but before he could even register what was going on he was pulled into a deep kiss. He wrapped his arms around Adrian's neck, kissing him with that same passion. The kiss made Clyde feel like he was watching everything happen from outside his body. It literally took his breath away.

Clyde hopped up qnd wrapped his lehs around Adrian's waist. He pulled him in even deeper, soft moans and grunts escaping his lips durinf the kiss. "Mm..." he hummed, pulling away with a small smile. He looked at Adrian, before he rested his forehead on his shoulder. "Thank you..." Clyde whispered, unable to look at him completely. "Not juat for tgat mind boggling sex, but... I guess... for not... giving up and stuff."

The entanglement of the others legs around his waist shocked him but Adrian quickly recovered and pushed Clydes back against the wall feeling warm water slide down his back as he kissed his partner back. He let out a moan of his own pushing his hardening cock against the others ass as they kissed one another. When their lips parted Adrian was panting softly and he smiled a little at the words muffled by his own shoulder. "You're welcome...For awhile I think I wanted to if I'm being honest with you...but when I saw you I couldn't help but feel all those feelings rush back..." he kissed his shoulder softly nipping at the skin. "As much as I want this relationship to be...less sex than our previous relationships I would really like to be inside of you again." He flushed lightly nipping the other again but lightly harder.

"It was...for sure mind boggling sex if you ask me...I promise you shower sex won't be bad either." he slid one of his hands shifting Clyde in his arms and lightly rubbing his forefinger against his entrance as he held him on his waist. "I want to hear you scream for me Clyde...I don't want you to have a voice tomorrow...is that so cruel?" he asked leaning his face into the others neck as he probed his finger in slightly before pulling it out as if teasing the boy clinging to his body at that very moment. Adrian didn't care who came in and heard them he wanted everyone in the whole building to hear them. To know that Clyde was his.

Clyde moved his butt against the finger, soft whimpers escaping his lips. "Adrian..." he whined at the teases, "please... fuck me again.' He begged, wanting nothing more than Adrian to finger hin properly or even use his cock. "I want you to fuck me until everyone at work starts asking questions." He whispered, biting at his neck. Clyde wanted them to have that shared secret, that they could grin about at work. Moreso, he wanted Adrian closer again. He wanted Adrian to hold him, but fully because the sex part of it all, but more because he wanted to see Adrian in his most intimate moments. Clyde would be lying if he said he didn't love the way he would groan, or that look he got before he came. It was something special for Clyde, and Clyde alone.

Clyde kissed Adrian again, his breathing becoming heavy again. "I'm still so sensitive dowb there," he whispered, running his fingers through his hair as he looked deeply into his eyes, almost as if he was looking into the deepest parts of his soul. He gave Adrian a soft smile, before stealing his lips once more.

The soft whine of his name allowed Adrian to slide two fingers inside of Clyde feeling his hips moving against his digits. "Tch...already? Not that I mind..." he said softly tilting his head to the side shivering lightly from the nips to his neck. Adrian, despite himself, was still very sensitive as well and it didn't take much for his cock to sit hard against Clyde's thigh. He wanted him again, he wanted to fill him up all over again and make Clyde scream his name louder than he had ever heard it before. Now that they were...a couple it was like sex had a whole new meaning. Clyde's soft cries were only for him now, his whimpering and shivering form was just for Adrian and that was erotic all in itself.

Adrian kissed him back nipping his lip softly as he pulled away looking into his eyes just the same. Something about their relationship was passionate and wild. It had a different feeling to it. Even though they were sleeping together at the moment Adrian didn't feel like Clyde was usuing him just for his cock. He knew that they were going to fall asleep together tonight, that they would wake up with one another and it would be entirely different than before. As Clyde kissed him again Adrian slid his fingers out of him and shifted the small body in his hands. Adrian was, well muscular to say the least, and so holding Clyde up in his arms was not a problem. His hands grasped his thighs pressing his back against the wall harder before lowering the smaller body onto his cock. He kissed down Clyde's jaw nipping his neck when he got there feeling his cock twitch inside of the other only to buck his hips up into Clyde. He needed him more than anything and he couldn't wait to hear his cries echoing off the tile.

Clyde moaned softly when Adrian entered him again. He could feel himself tighten around Adrian's cock, almost as if it was begging Adrian to fuck him silly. Clyde tllted his head up, allowing Adrian to bite his skin. He moaned softly, his hands scratching his back at the first thrust. "Oh god... Adrian..." Clyde leaned slightly forward, wrapping his arms around his neck. "Harder... fuck me harder..."Clyde begged, making his insides tighten around Adrian again. "Please Adrian.."

Clyde never felt as vulnurable during sex when he was with Adrian. It was a different kind of fuck - Clyde wouldn't even say tey were 'fucking' as much as making... you know. Clyde pushed that L word in the back of his head, even though it tried to wrap itse'f around his heart and mind. Clyde wasn't ready, and he wouldn't be for a long time. For now this was perfect...

Adrian pushed Clyde hard against the tile behind him sliding his hands under the back of his knees letting them rest on his forearms as his hands grabbed his ass. He pulled Clyde down to meet each thrust the begging for him pushing a slight rough side out of him. He felt a light growl leave his lips as he bit harder pulling the skin into his lips sucking on it hard. He wanted to mark Clyde for himself, make sure everyone kenw that Clyde was his. He wanted to fuck him senseless, make Clyde forget his own name. His thrusts grew harder just like Clyde wanted them to, he thrusted up into him as hard as he could. He groaned lowly against his skin pulling his mouth away seeing a dark red mark left there.

His nails dug into the skin of Clyde's hips holding onto him tightly as he fucked him harder, and faster. The warmth of the water making him feel even warmer inside. He could feel it running between his ass cheeks and between his legs slapping against his balls as he fucked Clyde. The water of course did not act as a lubricant but it didn't bother him that it was wetter than normal between the two of them. It was hot to say the least.

• Saga locked this topic