Something More Than Just Physical (Shisu-Chan x BunBun)

BunBunTheCatSnake

Clyde pouted slightly when Adrian denied him sex, though it was the more... logical way to go about it. Maybe they could have hot office sex when everyone went home one of these days. The thought was enough to make him shiver. Clyde kissed back, his hands resting on Adrian's waist. A soft moan escaped from his lips when Adrian touched his erection, and his hips even bucked asking for more attention. A smirk played on his lips when Adrian said to go to the bathroom, "You're toying with me... and I got to say Adrian, it's a turn on." Clyde watched Adrian leave the office, before he stood up and ran a hand through his hair. He really had to take care of this erection... Clyde made his way inside of Adrian's bathroom, and pulled down his pants to his ankles. He tried to think about Adrian's hands wrapped around his length, his eyes shut close as he jerked himself off.

Soft moans escaped his lips, so he took the collar of his shirt in his mouth to muffle them. His thoughts shifted towards Adrian slipping inside of him, though he did his best to keep himself from playing around there. The closer he got to his release, the more he had to keep himself from making any noise. Though when he finally came he felt shameful about it, and even a little embarrassed. What was he even thinking? If they slept together now George could have walked in on the act. How embarrassing would that be? Common sense seemed to go out the window when Clyde had a raging erection.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shisu-Chan00

• BunBunTheCatSnake

Adrian heard the comment before he slipped out and was smiling to himself when he heard a soft scoff. "Hot secretary playing with you in your office?" Georges cute yet husky voice rang out causing Adrians eyes to snap up instantly. Almost guiltily. "Oh! I'm right!! Can I see him??" George was more than excited and quickly hopped down from Clydes desk and ran to Adrian hugging him.

Adrian laughed softly, "George...you know I don't share them." He hugged him back hard as if they hadn't seen one another in a long time. "How have you been?" He asked letting the smaller figure go.

George was dressed very well with a tight fitting suit and a vest, seeming to have left the jacket at home. "I'm doing great. Though I would be better if you and I could have some fun." He slid a hand down Adriands waist causing an uncomfortable motion of backing away.

"Hey! We are at work. Heh my secretary is cleaning up my office so mind if we hold our meeting in the conference room for a little bit?" He laughed off his movement away from George as if he was just worried someone in the office would see. They hadn't slept together in a long time but it was apparent that George did get jealous of his secretaries. Specially ones that Adrian wasn't willing to share with him. They moved toward the conference room but then Adrian smirked, "You know lets use my office." He turned back around and opened the door loudly as he walked to the sofas in his office. "So! Lets go ahead and get comfortable. Do you want a drink?" He asked George, loud enough someone in the bathroom could hear.

"Yes please! You have any expensive whisky? Oh! Maybe some scotch? You know I love it when you pamper me." The younger business man flopped down onto the couch in the office as if he owned it.

Adrian simply chuckled and poured him a glass of scotch. "You know drinking on the job isn't the smartest move right?" He asked his eyes shifting from the glasses he had poured to his old friend.

"Yea well...I like to live life on the edge. Plus! You're the boss aren't you? Who cares!" George sat up and grabbed the glass pulling Adrian down next to him on the sofa so they could talk. All the joking aside they were good businessmen and they did get the work done they needed to, when they needed to.

When Clyde heard Adrian talk he couldn't help but look both ways in panic, as if looking for something to use as an excuse. He couldn't tell the truth! Clyde took in a deep breath and walked out the door, rubbing his hands together. "Oh... that... that bathroom is totally spotless." Clyde said as he smiled awkwardly at both George and Adrian. He looked at them for an uncomfortable am amount of time, before he awkwardly walked away, his face visibly red. George was a handsome man, and seeing the two of them on the couch did strike a little bit of jealousy, but he tried to push that deep down. Besides, Adrian and George were best friends! Clyde collapsed at his desk and buried his head in his arms. What an introduction... Lunch was going to be such a joy...

Clyde pulled himself off his arms and sighed, before he booted up his computer. All of the fooling around made Clyde a little behind, but was nothing he couldn't catch up on soon. It was just a few phone calls he had to return, and a few appointments he had to write in the computer, and even a few things he had to confirm. He just hoped that the two were going to keep it business related... Though he was faithful that Adrian would. Why did his insecurities always make him second guess everything? Clyde typed away at his computer, trying to make his work the main focus... but his attempts only went so far.

When Clyde finally showed his face Adrian smirked as George peered at him with almost curiousity yet a little bit of disdain. George couldn't help that this kid looked oddly familiar and was a little too red faced to be doing nothing but cleaning the bathroom. His eyes moved to Adrian as Adrian kept his attention on the secretary. George had half a mind to hug him and hang on him infront of his new companion but felt that it was a little too soon to judge their relationship. Adrian waved a hand as Clyde left, "Thanks! I'll make sure to not make it so messy next time." He called after Clyde with a look of pure accomplishment on his face.

A few hours had passed doing work before they looked at the clock and realized it was a little late for lunch. They both stood and Adrian found his way out into the front office first as george needed to pee. "Clyde?" he peeked over his companions desk with a smile on his face. "Shit I feel like we were in there for a long long time! Are you ready to get soeme lunch? George is using the bathroom now...I think he is a little tipsy." he chuckled softly and reached over gently touching a strand of hair on Clyde's forehead.

Clyde worked feverishly to catch up before lunch, and even though he had doubts he would half way through, he managed to do it. It did help that the meeting went on for longer than expected, but it didn't calm his mind. Clyde found himself looking at the clock on his desktop more often than he needed to. There was a part of him that wanted to peek through the door to see what was going on, but Clyde knew better than that. When he heard his name from the all too familiar voice, Clyde straughtened out in his chair and look over at him with a smile. Clyde stood up when he saw Adrian walking towards him, "you're alright. I got a lot done, so I can go to lunch worry free." Clyde said with a light laugh, though it slowly died out the second Adrian touched the strand of hair.

Clyde looked up at Adrian, his lips curling inwards as if he wanted to kiss him - and he did, but it was just too damn risky. Clyde turned his head and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "Um..." Clyde could feel his ears turning red, and it embarassed him. "What time do you think you'll be off today?" Clyde asked, looking back up at Adrian. "You know... just in case someone wants to make an appointment for today, and it insistant on it." Clyde quickly added.

Adrian smiled gently and tilted his head letting his hand fall from the other. "Ah I should be finished around normal time...Unles something unexpected comes up. Sometimes George likes to stick around all day so honestly its up to him what time I finish up." He chuckled a little and tapped his fingers on the desk. "Though...I'm sure you didn't ask that because someones insistant on a meeting with me. My days with George are fully booked with him so really...you want to know what time you can come over." He said with a chuckle leaning over and kissing Clyde quickly as the door to his office opened.

George stumbled out of the room and grabbed ahold of Adrian leaning on him for support. "Tch come on, I didn't give you that much to drink." Adrian chuckled and slid his head under an arm and held George up smiling like he was a teenager who had just gotten drunk for the first time. "Are you sure you can even go to lunch? You could just crash on my couch." He said to the other looking over to Clyde with a roll of his eyes.

George moaned softly and kissed Adrian's cheek, "So sweet. I'm fine! To lunch we go!" He slurred and let go of Adrian walking down the hallway toward the elevator. Adrian chuckled after him motioning for Clyde to follow them.

Clyde looked down, a little disappointing at the unsure answer. Though Adrian was free to see his friend, they were together but that didn't mean Adrian couldn't hang out with his friend. God Clyde felt so silly about getting so... anxious about George. When Adrian started to talk again, Clyde looked up at him. He felt his heart drop to his stomach, and a blush covered his cheeks like a rose garden. "Oh yeah, Adrian... as if..." Clyde said with a smile as he leaned forward to kiss Adrian softly back. When he pulled away Clyde only got the quick second to look up at him with a soft smile, before the door opened and he had to step away so it didn't look too fishy.

Clyde moved to organize his desk, his eyes shifting over to the two friends every now and then. What really made Clyde pay attention was the offer for George to sleep on his couch. He looked over at Adrian with wide eyes, as if he was asking about their plans tonight. What really got Clyde going was the soft kiss against the cheek. He could feel himself sink just a little, his eyes moving downwards. He didn't even watch George walk away. Adrian's chuckle is what got Clyde to look up at him, and like a faithful dog he followed his lead. "Are you really sure it's cool I can even come?"

Adrain waved a hand after George, "Of course! I'm sure he's just...being drunk like I said." He chuckled a little and walked a few steps away from the other. "I mean you don't have to come but I'm sure he wouldn't mind getting to know someone as cute as you. I don't know if you're his type but when he's drunk he'll go after anyone." He rolled his eyes and pushed the button on the elevator seeing George laying on the wall. "Just come on Clyde! It'll be fine!" He said happily as the elevator door dinged announcing its entrance.

George found his way in seeming to push every button but the 'B' button for the parking garage. Adrian stepped in and held the door open for Clyde if he wanted to come in. The elevator protested but he still held it open waiting a few minutes to see if the other was coming with them or not. Being friends with George for so long he had never really thought about the way they act around one another and how this could be seen as possibly something more. The kiss to his cheek didn't seem like much to Adrian but to Clyde it could mean much much more. He just wasn't aware of it.

Clyde thought it was cute that Adrian was so excited about lunch. He couldn't help but smile when Adrian called him cute, but that smile went as fast he he came. He was worried that George was going to make another move to Adrian, and that maybe just maybe Clyde was going have to see a better match for him right before his eyes. Anyone was a better match for Adrian, but he had to settle on him. Adrian could have anyone he could, so why did he even love him? Adrian was sexy, funny, great at sex, and even rich! Yet he settled on someone who was a notorious slut, selfish, and impulsive. George seemed like he was a much better fit, and Clyde was too scared to see how well they would be together. However seeing Adrian hold the door open for him was so heartwarming to Clyde, that he couldn't help but step through. "Fine, fine. If you insist."

Clyde awkwardly stood in the elevator in between both Adrian and George. He looked over at George and gave him an awkward smile, "hi... I didn't really get to introduce myself earlier. I'm Clyde Palmer, Adrian's new secretary." Clyde offered his hand out for George to shake it, his eyes flashing up to the handsome face. Clyde felt a little guilty for thinkinking George was so handsome, but he couldn't help it. George was just his type; if he saw him in a club, Clyde would probably try to get him in bed. However, George was not only Adrian's friend but Clyde wasn't a single club goer anymore.

Adrian smiled brightly as Clyde ran to meet them and finally got into the elevator. Adrian couldn't really touch him like he wanted to but something inside of him wanted to show George that this was his. George tilted his head over to the other male who had just introduced himself and he smiled a toothy grin. "Nice to meet you! Hey hey...has this guy taken you to bed yet? He's good isn't he?" He asked his arm sliding around Clydes waist and pulling him close. "Don't let it fool you! He's got a secret love..." He chuckled and winked to Clyde before stepping back and leaning against the railings.

Adrian glared to George, "Hey hey stop filling his head with weird stuff. I don't sleep with all my secretaries you know!" he slapped the back of Georges head causing the other to laugh.

"OH give me a break he was cleaning the bathroom?? What a lie!! You guys probably got it on right before I came. Ya nasties. You have a thing for office sex Adrian even if you don't wanna admit it!" He poked Adrians nose the best he could and laughed a little as the elevator door dinged open. He jumped out of the elevator with a laugh and let his arms twirl at his sides. "Adrian! Carry me?" he whined his speech flawed.

"Do you even want to go to lunch? You seem really drunk. Or are you faking it to get me to pay attention to you?" He asked walking to George and picking the smaller male up in his arms. "Hey Clyde? Can you get my keys from my back pocket and open the car? I'll lay him down in the back..." He knew that Clyde was prbably thinking up a million questions to ask him but that would all have to wait. George has always wanted to be with Adrian more than just a fuck buddy so even in his drunken state he was sort of putting doubt on the secretary to hopefully free up Adrians time.

Clyde returned the smile when George said it was nice to meet him, though it was soon wiped from his face when he asked if they had slept together. "N-no... you got the wrong..." Clyde went to say, but it was lost somewhere between Adrian and George talking. Clyde could feel himself blush a deep red, so he kept his face to the ground. At the mention of the bathroom Clyde withdrew a bit more with his arms crossing and his back leaning forward. He was so uncomfortable. When the elevator dinged he was thankful to finally be out of it, though he knew it was only a short while until he had to be stuck in a car with the two.

At George's request to be carried, Clyde could just feel jealousy boiling over. Why was he so keen to being so near Adrian? It was making him mad. Clyde felt like he had to do something to made George stop, but all of his anxieties were holding him back. Clyde was lagging behind the two men, his teeth gnawing at his bottom lip as he watched Adrian carry George to the car. When Adrisn talked to him he looked up at him and nodded, "yeah... sure." Clyde said as he reached into Adrian's pocket and grabbed his keys, before he moved to open the door.

Clyde kept fighting the urge to back out at the last second. He had to remind himself that they were friends, and that Adrian was just a kind guy. But when he reminded himself that he was a kind guy, it just reminded Clyde that he wasn't good enough for him. "Do you want me to start the car too, while you get him situated in the back?" Clyde asked, trying his hardest to keep the bitterness out of his voice.

Adrian hadn't noticed and nodded, "Could you? I mean I had a few to drink too...might just have to take him to my apartment. The asshole did this on purpose." he glared down to George who was smiling like an idiot and playing with Adrians tie. He opened the back door before crawling in and laying George down. He got the other situated and felt him pull on his tie, "Adriannnnn" He whined and the CEO had to groan.

"George I don't have time for this. You know I'm going to chew your ass out when you wake up with a huge hangover and you missed your flight." He flicked the others forehead before feeling the other pull harder on his tie till he kissed his lips in passing.

"Adrian how come you never pick me? Always these secretaries?" he asked a pout forming on the drunk mans lips as adrian looked to the front of the car hoping Clyde hadn't seen that just happen. He rolled his eyes and looked back at George, he was going to say something but the other was already talking. "You know I love you yet you keep being hung up on your childood sweetheart!" He rolled over in a pout leaving Adrian to go up to the front seat.

Adrian poked the other realizing he had passed out. He sighed heavily and hoped out of the back before getting into the passenger side, "I'm sorry...you can still come over tonight. He'll be out of it all evening. I highly doubt he'll be waking up again." he ran a hand through his hair as he leaned his head back against the headrest closing his eyes. "He usually always does this so I open my doors for him and let him sleep on my couch.He almost always misses his flight and complains to me about it in the morning." he chuckled softly and peered over to Clyde. "I'm sorry...we haven't seen each other in a really long time...I didn't mean to leave you out of conversation he just...yea. He's just George." He shrugged and closed his eyes again. "Would you mind driving us to my apartment? You can stay or come back to the office afterwards...I have no preferance." He didn't mean to sound indifferent but he didn't mind at this point. He was tired from the lack of sleep they had gotten and the alcohol wasn't helping.

Clyde climbed into the driver's seat and turned the ignition, and let it run for a little. "Yeah I can do that," Clyde said as he leaned back into the seat. His eyes flickered up to the mirror, just in time to catch the kiss. He quickly looked down, his heart sinking down. Clyde didn't catch that George had pulled on his tie, and even if he did he would still feel that sense of betrayal. Clyde gritted his teeth hearing George whine about how he loved Adrian, anger boiling over like a volcano waiting to erupt.

After George had passed out and Adrian climbed into the passenger seat, Clyde couldn't even bare to look at him. "It's fine," Clyde said a little harshly, his voice trembling with anger. Clyde peeled out of the garage, his jaw tightened in anger. He was clearly angry and hurt. "I'll just call a cab and go home. Have fun with George." Clyde felt so stupid for being so angry, but he felt even more stupid for getting into a relationship in the first place. Adrian had some sort of power over him, and the thought of losing him in that moment was terrifying. But Adrian had George, who was clearly in love with him. Maybe they would be better suited together?

Even in his drunken thoughts he caught the others words, "What the hell is that supposed to mean Clyde?" He asked his eyes flicking over to the other. "Are you upset?" he tilted his head and leaned over gently pulling the others face to look at him. "Talk to me whats wrong?" he didn't know Clyde had seen the kiss and he didn't know that he was very much so pissed off. "George and I don't have anything going on. He didn't mean any of that shit he spouts it when he is drunk it doesn't mean anything to either of us. He just likes to have someone to hang on when he's lonely. Tell me whats going on?" he asked his eyes peering into the others as his thumb gently caressed the others cheek.

"I would like your company tonight. YOu were so excited about it this morning what changed? I'm confused as to why you wont even look at me right now." He really was. His drunk mind didn't see anything wrong with the situation and he hadn't thought Clyde had seen the kiss. And it wasn't like Adrian kissed him back it was a fleeting touch of the lips from George who pulled him down onto him. Adrian hadn't initiated it...though it didn't mean they hadn't slept together at some point. It just has been a long while since then.

Clyde scoffed and turned his face away from Adrian when he asked if he was upset. "No Adrian, I'm fine." Clyde said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. "There's nothing to talk about, just leave me alone." Clyde tried so hard to keep his anger under control, but when Adrian started making excuses for George he could feel it burst like Mount Vesuvius at Pomeii. "Look Adrian, I never told you this but I came from a broken fucking family. My parents were always cheating on each other, and they were not discreet about it." Clyde was shaking at this point. "I was terrified getting into this relationship, because I've never seen a healthy one... and seeing George pull you into that kiss just--" Clyde could feel himself start to cry, so he was thankful when there was a stop light so he had a few seconds to pull himself togeyher. "I'm angry okay. I'm vulnerable, and I thought if I could trust anyone it would be you."

Clyde took a deep breath, still visibly angry. "Now just tell me where you live so I can drop you and George off." It just occured to Clyde that he was just driving without knowing where he was going. His mind was racing. He wanted to drop Adrian off, but he was also so scared about what they would do when he left. At this point he didn't care if Adrian cheated on him, or maybe he was just trying to tell himself that so when it did happen he could separate himself from him easier. Clyde didn't want to see George cling to Adrian mainly. It hurt him in a way that he never felt before, so he wanted to run away from it.

Adrian felt the words and Clyde might as well have slapped him. His hand dropped and he blinked a few times before looking away from Clyde. "I'm...sorry. I wouldn't ever cheat on you Clyde. I don't see why you think I would fuck up our relationship before it even started. I've waited for you since I was 16...not like I would just throw you away." He shook his head and chuckled a little. His eyes roamed out the window and he felt pain shoot through his chest, "I didn't kiss him...by the way. He does love me. I have slept with him, but I haven't since a year ago. Before I even reconnected with you." He was cold about it and he shook his head again. "Take a left at the next light." he peered out the window completely silent.

George was silent in the back however, he was awake. He hadn't realized that Clyde was actually the childhood friend until now and something inside of him crumbled. He wanted to ruin it worse than he already had. Could...he sleep with Adrian and make this relationship broken for good? He didn't think Adrian didn't love him so he figured he could do it. He closed his eyes and started to fake sleep once more as the others sat in tensioned silence. "Turn right here." Adrian said his eyes not leaving the passenger side window. They drove for a little while longer and then he clicked his tongue, "That apartment complex there." He said and grabbed his phone. "Just park it on the first floor. I'll carry him up." When the car stopped it was like he got out of there before it stopped moving. He flipped open his phone and called the taxi company, "Hey, can you pick me up.." He trailed off telling them his address as he opened the back door. "Thank you." He hung up and put the phone on the hood. "Clyde, they will meet you in the front in ten." He walked around and held out his hands, "Thanks for driving us. I hope you make it home safe...and I'm sorry for fucking this all up like I always do. Make sure you get some sleep, I kept you relatively off work today so you'll have a build up tomorrow. I have a shit ton of meetings too." he looked away trying to fight back tears that seemed to want to fight to the surface.

Clyde felt his heart sink when Adrian said he had waited for him since he was sixteen. He was just about to apologize, until Adrian said he didn't kiss him. There was a part of him that wanted to ask Adrian why he didn't pull away or make a fuss about it. Instead Clyde gripped the steering wheel tight, and drove on. The second he parked, he turned off the car and stepped out to lean against it. He watched as Adrian called the Taxi company, his heart trying to feel bad for being si angry but his stubbornness took over. When Adrian sat the phone on the hood, he turned to look over at his boyfriend with his arms on the hood.

The teary look in Adrian's eyes made his heart sink so low his stomach hurt. "Thank you for calling me a cab..." Clyde said after a long pause of silence, his head facing away from Adrian's. He lightly tapped on the hood, trying to keep that anger but it was slowly fading away. Clyde looked up at Adrian, moving his hand so it was dangerously close to his. "I'm mad but you didn't fuck it up... I'm hurt, Adrian... He kissed you and you didn't even make an effort to pull away, and it seemed..." Clyde paused and Tom a deep breath, "it seemed like you were just hoping I wouldn't notice, and it would all blow over my head..."

Anxiety about leaving them alone together started to really settle in, but Adrian already called the cab so there was no turning back. "I should trust you more though, and that's my fault." Clyde looked up at Adrian and sighed softly, "I should catch my cab. Have fun with George... I guess."

Adrian shook his head and leaned against the car. "I didn't pull away because he was drunk and it wasn't even really a kiss. I was more caught off guard anyway...by the time I realized what had just happened and he finally let go of me it had already happened. I was hoping you wouldn't notice because He's never done that infront of someone before." he shook his head running a hand through his hair. "He's one of my best friends I can't say that I can just push him away but I would never ever cheat on you. Ever." He looked over at Clyde only to tell that the other was still incredibly angry with him.

He slid is hands into his pockets and looked down at the floor. Clyde's words hurt like a knife to his side and he didn't say anything as the other started to walk away. He tightened a hand in his pocket fighting back the urge to pull Clyde back into him and to hug him to make it all go away. To tell him that he would never do anything to jeoprodize this. His eyes shifted to the car door and couldn't help but feel a tad bit of hate wafting off him. George kissed him on purpose, he was always possessive but little did he know that Clyde was his boyfriend not just a secretary. "Text me when you get home..." he called after Clyde in a rather dead voice. He then opened the back seat open and slapped George, "Get up. I'm not carrying you up to my apartment." He pulled his phone back to him and put it into his pocket.

George grumbled pretending to have just woken up, "Adrian~" He whined only to look up at his friend to notice he was really upset. "hey..." He got out and moved to comfort the other only to have Adrian put a hand between them.

"Dont...okay? I'm fine." He reached in and grabbed George's things before putting it over his shoulder and slamming the back door shut. He locked the car up and headed toward the elevator. Leaving George confused as he turned his attention to the moving figure of Clyde walking away. "Tch..." He shook his head. Adrian was more in love with Clyde than he had assumed and it felt like George was going to have to do alot more than just kissing him to ruin this. Good thing Clyde was leaving them alone allll evening and wouldn't be coming back. Least he hoped he wouldn't come back. He smiled a little and turned on his heels before running to catch up with Adrian.

Clyde looked down when Adrian explained why he didn't pull away, his teethe gnawing at his inner lip when he said George never did that in front of anyone before. He could feel the air around him tightening again, his jaw clenching in obvious anger. Clyde turned around and stuffed his hands in his jacket pockets. "Fine." Clyde said quickly as he walked away, tears starting to fight its way to the surface. He really was looking forward to seeing what Adrian's apartment looked like, and even getting to spend that quality time with him. Clyde wanted to lay next to each other after sex and just... talk, even if it was about something stupid and mundane like pizza. Instead he let his emotion and insecurities get in the way of that; maybe he shouldn't have been so hard on Adrian and made up, but he was so... hurt. Were relationships always this hard?

When Clyde climbed into the taxi he knew it was too late. If they slept together then it was Clyde's fault for not staying, or even just coming out and saying Adrian and him were dating. Why was he feeling so many feelings towards this whole situation? Why did he care so much about Adrian? Why couldn't he just do what he did with every other relationship, and just let things happen without a care in the world? When Clyde finally got home he paid and tipped the cab driver and silently got out. He pulled out his phone and walked to the front door, texting Adrian that he made it home before putting it back in his back pocket.

When Clyde walked through the door Liam was sitting on the couch, both feet pulled up with him. He turned his head to look at Clyde, noticing the air of hurt surrounding him. "Hey..." He said softly as he turned to face his friend, "what's wrong?" That simple question made Clyde burst into tears, both hands quickly meeting his face to cover it. Liam quickly ran to console his friend, and brought him to the couch. "Clyde... you haven't cried like this since A Dog's Purpose... tell me what happened?" Liam asked very concerned, his long thin fingers stroking his back sweetly.

Adrian opened the door to his apartment letting it hit the wall with a loud bang. George was quickly behind him and closing the door as his friend threw his things on the couch and walked to the kitchen. He watched as Adrian opened a bottle of liquor and he clicked his tongue, "Do you think thats really a good decision?" he asked his arms resting on the counter as he looked over Adrian. He was attractive, more than he had ever thought of him.

Adrian shook his head and took a big swig of the bourbon. "Do I look like I give a shit what you think George? You're the reason this all happened. You know I've been waiting for him for a long ass time and you just-" he groaned and shook his head feeling tears form in his eyes. "You can't just come back into my life and think you own me. You can't. Did you even consider that I might be seeing someone else?" he asked his eyes watery with tears as one slid down his cheek.

George stopped his breathing cold and he looked over to Adrian. He shook his head and rounded the counter reaching up hesitantly and wiping the tear away. "I didn't know. I'm sorry...then again I was drunk as shit. I didn't do it on purpose and I'm still tipsy but seeing you so upset I can't help but sober up some..." he looked down and sighed. "I'm sorry i didn't mean for you to get so upset..." he reached up and kissed Adrian's cheek. "He will come around." he smiled a little and hugged Adrian as he felt another tear drop onto his shoulder.

Adrian hugged his friend back after a moment letting the tears pool at his vision, "I just got him and I've already ruined it..." he said shaking his head.

George grabbed the bottle and smiled happily, "Lets get wasted then and wash away our sorrows together?" He knocked back the bottle taking a large swig from the bottle only to shake his head. "Gross! I can't drink this shit. Ya got anything else?" he asked happily as he handed Adrian his bottle of booze as he roamed over to his liquor cabinent. Adrian had no intentions of getting drunk but if that would make the night go away then he wasn't against it. It was better than sitting around crying about Clyde who probably already had it in his mind that George and him were fucking by now.

Clyde sat on the couch with Liam feeling stupid for bursting into tears. He felt like pandoras box, and the second he asked him what was wrong everything poured out. Clyde had his feet on the counter with a beer in one hand while they watched Star Wars. Clyde had opened up enough for an evening, or maybe even a year. Though he couldn't help but feel a sense of worry that Adrian and George were sleeping together. Ckyde kept checking his phone to see if Adrian texted him, and every time he would Liam would look over at him with a worried expression. "Hey, look... Han Solo. You drool over him every time we watch this." Liam said with a little laugh. Clyde forced a smirk and sighed, "yeah. Young Harrison Ford was pretty hot." Clyde said, trying to force some lightheartedness in his voice. However Liam wasn't buying it.

Liam sighed and turned to face his friend. Clyde was like a little brother to him, so seeing him so down hurt him. "Go to him, Clyde." Clyde just shook his head and sighed, "no. And walk into what? A make our session or even a fuck fest?" Clyde rolled his eyes and got up, "I'm going to go paint. You know... take my mind off of everything for a while." Clyde said as he walked away and into his room. He looked at his bed, and sighed softly before laying against it. His car was at the office anyways... why didn't he just go there first? He groaned softly and rubbed his face. The last of his money went to the cab, so maybe he would have to suck it up and apologize?

Clyde groaned and grabbed his phone and went to text Adrian. He stopped after he clicked on their chat, his mind blank with what to say. He curled his lips in, and just texted 'hey' before he sat the phone near his head. He doubted that Adrian would pick up... he was probably too busy with George.

George was dancing to a loud rap song as Adrian sat tapping the half-empty bottle of bourbon against his temple. His eyes watching as George had taken off his tie and undid the first few buttons on his shirt getting more comfortable. They were both drunk and the music was starting to hurt his head. He hadn't realized he hadn't texted Clyde back but honestly thinking about the other man just sort of brought him down. He couldn't deal with that right now if it meant they were finished. He leaned back on the couch, the entire world seeming to go with it. George was in his own little world too drunk to really care about Adrian though, if he got in the mood or felt jealous he would jump him for sure.

Adrian heard his phone buzz and he reached across the table pulling it into his hands and unlocking it easily. His blurred vision could hardly focus on the letters on the small keyboard. He typed a very firm 'Hi' however he hadn't meant it to sound so rough. He sighed and just called Clyde holding the phone to his ear. When the reciever clicked he sucked in air, "Hey I'm sorry but I'm too drunk to text you...I think I might get sick if I read that small ass keyboard." He flopped back down onto the couch before pulling away from the phone a little, "George! Turn that down a minute!" He called to the dancing man in his living room only to get a nasty look.

"You turn it down! I enjoy it!" he called back but he did turn it down and wiggled his hips at Adrian. This only pulled a roll of his eyes as he closed them and sighed. "I'm sorry Clyde..." he spoke into the phone his voice very soft as he seemed more exhausted than anything else.

When the phone softly buzzed against his head he reached over and answered it quickly, and turned on his stomach. Reading the firm 'hi' sent his anxiety soring, his feet anxiously rubbing against his sheet. What does he even reply to this? Clyde gnawed at his bottom lip and rubbed his wrist anxiously. When Adrian called it caught him off guard and made him jump like he was on a trampoline. He quickly answered it, "...hello?" He said wearily. The explaination for the phone call, and even maybe the firm hi made him calm down just a little. He smiled and rested his head against his upper arm, feeling an odd sense of happieness wave over him. He was so happy that Adrian was too drunk to sleep with George, and even to hear his voice. The apology made Clyde's smile wash over his face, that sense of guilt hitting him like a flash flood.

"No... Adrian... I'm sorry..." Clyde said, trying to hide his cracking voice over the phone. "I over reacted about all of this. I should have listened to you, but all I could think about was seeing George kiss you." Clyde sighed softly, "You mean... a lot to me, Adrian. If you were anyone else I would have rolled my eyes and been indifferent. I would probably sleep with the person once, then toss them away like they were leftovers from a few nights ago. But you... you're so much more... and I'm sorry." Clyde sounded sincere, desperate even. He never wanted something to last so much in his life.

Adrian was shocked to hear the others voice so...sad sounding. He hadn't thought that Clyde had gotten over the fact he was incredibly angry with him and as the other sat up on the couch and sat the bottle down on the table he smiled a little. "Clyde...You don't have to apologize. I should have pulled away from him and told him that I was with you." he sighed a little and ran a hand through his hair. "Can...can I see you? How late is it?" he asked as if on a second thought his eyes shifting to the clock on his wall however, he couldn't read it. "I feel weird talking about this over the phone...I would feel more comfortable with you here anyway..." he said softly breathing a little shakily on his own. He was very drunk and he groaned softly as he laid back down on the couch.

"I'm sorry I'm just really drunk...you know how it gets." he chuckled softly into the phone and sighed. "Listen...I love you Clyde and I wouldn't do anything to mess this up. Can I please pay for a cab for you to come to my apartment...?" he asked his eyes seeming to get a little wet. He had cried enough that night to last him forever but as he watched George sleepily collapse onto the couch next to him he realized that he would soon be passing out. He just wanted to hold Clyde and feel...whole for once. He hadn't gotten to enjoy it cause they had been sleeping together instead of well sleeping the first time.

Clyde's smile returned when Adrian asked if he could come over, though the thought of George being there made him a little worried. What if George pulled something the next morning? But... Clyde really wanted to see Adrian too. He agreed that it was weird talking on the phone about this. It was too informal. "You're okay..." Clyde said softly at the apology, a tiny smile crossing his lips. "I know all too well what it's like to be drunk." Clyde was a constant club goer, who had experience many drunken nights - though none quite like this. The confession filled his heart with some... light feeling. Clyde had an idea of what the feeling was, but he was far from actually saying it yet. "Okay... I'll be there." Clyde agreed as he sat up, running his fingers through his blond locks. "Someone sober needs to babysit you while you're drunk," Clyde teased.

Clyde paused and anxiously rubbed his wrist, "um... I'll see you in a bit... I promise. I'll call the cab right now, and I'll be over as soon as possible." Clyde hung up and quickly called the cab. They said that they would be over in ten minuets, so in that time he quickly gathered his things and met the cab driver outside. The second the cab arrived he hopped into the vehicle and gave him directions on how to get there. When they arrived Clyde turned to the driver, "My... um... the person I'm dating is going to come down and pay... I'll text him." Clyde pulled out his phone and texted Adrian that he was here, but needed him to pay the cab driver.

• Saga locked this topic