Something More Than Just Physical (Shisu-Chan x BunBun)

BunBunTheCatSnake

Adrian smiled a little into the phone and scoffed, "Hey I'm a big boy I'll be okay by myself. Thank you though. I'll see you soon." he said into the phone before clicking the hang up button. George was pouting and he sighed, "What?" He asked at the sleepy man laying over on his couch his shirt practically off.

"He's coming over isn't he...? How come I'm not good enough..." he asked tears forming in his eyes as he started to cry.

Adrian sighed a little. He was too drunk to deal with this right now. He stood and ruffled George's hair, "I'm sorry George. You can take the guest room tonight...It'll be okay. You're enough I just fell in love with Clyde first." he said with a shrug knowing it wasn't going to take the pain away.

George nodded and grabbed his things before finding his way to the guest bedroom. He heard his phone go off in what felt like a short period of time but it so happened to be a rather long time. He peered down at it and stood, swaying a little before grabbing his wallet and heading out of his apartment. His shirt was unbuttoned halfway down and as he stepped outside the chill was biting. His nipples peeked out from under his shirt as he walked to the cab smiling a little and handing the cab driver some cash. "Keep the change." He said and pulled Clyde out of the car with a laugh. "Hey there handsome...listen I know you're still mad at me but I am really sorry..." he said as the cab pulled away with probably more than a hundred dollars worth of fair.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shisu-Chan00

• BunBunTheCatSnake

Clyde would be lying if he said that he didn't feel an off sense of excitement when he saw Adrian coming his way. When Adrian pulled him out of the car he chuckled, his arms swinging over his boyfriends neck. He turned his head to look at the cab driver and thanked him sweetly, before he turned his attention towards Adrian. The first thing he noticed was how puffy his eyes were; had he been crying? Clyde rubbed underneath Adrian's eye when he apologized, a tiny smile crossing his lips. "I forgive you... if you forgive me for being such an ass..." Clyde said before he softly kissed Adrian, both hands keeping his face in place. Clyde pulled back, a tiny smile playing on his lips. "Let's get you inside. It's so freezing and you're practically naked." Though Clyde wouldn't mind if Adrian was, though that was something they should save for another day.

Clyde pulled away and wrapped around his waist around Adrian, his head leaning against Adrian's shoulder. It was a weird feeling to be around another man and not having to fight the urge to sleep with them. Clyde wanted to just make sure Adrian was okay. He had gotten so drunk because of this whole ordeal that Clyde couldn't help but feel responsible. While Clyde did feel he had a reason to be mad, he did feel guilty for blowing it out of proportion.

Adrian was a little slow but he was shocked that the other pulled him into a kiss. He smiled a little against his lips and tightened his arms around the others hips, "Alright..sounds like a deal." he said with a smile before he started to walk back up to his apartment. He leaned over gently kissing Clyde's cheek, "George passed out so we won't have to worry about him. He got wasted and is now asleep in my guest bedroom." He said with a yawn as the elevator doors opened and he walked into it with Clyde on his side. He hit the button for the highest floor before closing his eyes leaning his head down onto Clyde's shoulder.

He felt bad, and he still felt like the other man was mad at him but at the moment all that mattered to him was the fact that Clyde was holding him. It wasn't a sexual thing, it was more passionate than anything else and it was as if they had already talked it through. Then again, talking now wouldn't be helpful seeing as Adrian was drunk and leaning on Clyde for support. "Sleep in my bed tonight?" he mumbled against the others shoulder as the elevator stopped and opened the doors with a 'ding'. He stumbled out of the elevator and smiled a little, "I have the whole floor to myself! When you come over and I'm not drunk as shit we can fuck as louddd as we want!" he smiled cheekily as he nipped Clydes neck playfully.

Clyde felt relieved when Adrian said that George was passed out drunk in a guest room. When they got into the elevator and Adrian laid his head against his shoulder, Clyde couldn't help but smile and lean his head against his. Seeing Adrian so drunk made him feel better about him cheating. He didn't even think Adrian could have sex right now. A smile crossed his lips, a warm feeling hugging his heart. The question made him chuckle a little, "no Adrian. I'll share a bed with George." Clyde said sarcastically as he lifted his head and looked at his boyfriend. "Maybe in the morning. I wouldn't mind a little morning wood." Clyde purred as he pulled Adrian down for a kiss.

Clyde pulled away, pressing his finger against Adrian's lips. "But that will have to wait until tomorrow." Clyde wrapped an arm around his waist and sighed happily. "Okay pretty boy, where's your bedroom." Clyde said, giving Adrian a side glance. Clyde couldn't help but remember those days in high school when they would go to parties and get wasted. Of course they would make those trips to Taco Bell, or maybe even screw in one of the rooms in the house they were at - but if he was being honest it was laying in bed and giggling over the littlest things with Adrian that he would look back on most fondly. "Do you remember the time we got drunk, and went on that entire adventure around town trying to find someone to buy us more alcohol?" Clyde asked suddenly.

Adrian laughed lightly against the others lips as he leaned into him further kissing him harder only to feel a finger pressed against his lips. "Tch...too bad...you've never had a problem sleeping with me drunk before!" he winked and stretched as they left the elevator stepping into his apartment. He looked around a moment before he laughed lightly pointing to the back of the apartment past the kitchen and living room. His bedroom was the biggest of course and had a master bathroom attached to it. He didn't ever have guests because he liked to keep things very clean and orderly. His bedroom probably had never had another human other than himself touch it so this would be interesting.

He hiccupped his eyes flicking up to Clydes as the question was asked pulling a smile from his lips, "God...too bad we weren't 21 we could have gotten our own booze. I'm pretty sure I bought you a shit ton of alcohol that night because someone wanted to get shitfaced." he smiled a little and ruffled the others hair as he let go off him unbuttoning his shirt the rest of the way before dropping it on the sofa heading toward the kitchen. "I remember we got lost under that bridge at like...3 in the morning." he laughed a little opening the fridge. "I'm also pretty sure we fucked and then talked for hours under the stars until both of us were sober enough to get home." he had water in his hands as he opened it and tipped it back taking a large drink from it. His apartment was pretty dark other than the light coming from the city below them.

Clyde smiled when Adrian recalled the same memory, though he hid it by resting his head on Adrian's shoulder. When Adrian ruffled his hair he looked up and warched Adrian walk away with a look of adoration. He couldn't help but bite his lip just a little when Adrian took of his shirt, his skin only illuminated by the silent city that was awake below them. "God... I was grounded for what felt like an eternity." Clyde admitted as he leaned against the wall, his eyes flickering back to Adrian when he came out of the kitchen. His parents were so worried that night that they called the cops, and they were right in the middle of filing a report when he walked in still semi-drunk. While his parents weren't loyal, they weren't bad at the parenting aspect of it all. Every family has their issues though. "It was worth it though."

Clyde peeled himself off of the wall and walked over to Adrian, his hands gliding up his chest to wrap themselves around his neck. He looked up at the man, a soft smile crossing his lips before he kissed him softly. When he pulled away he smiled up at him, "let's go to bed... today had been..." Clyde took in a deep breath and shook his head, "exhausting to say the least."

Adrian chuckled from inside the kitchen shaking his head, "Oh my gosh I was afraid your family wouldn't let me see you again." he chuckled a little before he ran a hand through his hair coming back out of the kitchen. Clyde met him with a look before hopping off the wall and walking toward him sliding his hands up his chest and sides. He shivered lightly, goosebumps forming on his skin as he wrapped his arms around the others waist. He leaned down and greeted the kiss as if it was something he couldn't live without. When Clyde pulled away he heard himself sigh resting his head on the others shoulder, "Okay...I agree it's been...a day." he said softly before sliding a hand into Clydes.

He turned and walked down the hallway to his bedroom and pushed open the door hearing it hit the wall behind it. Had he been sober it might have bothered him but at the moment he didn't care and he quickly fell onto his big bed peering up at the cieling as he did. "I need a shower...wanna join me?" he asked tilting his head to the side as he looked over at Clyde. He was dirty, filthy actually and he didn't feel right crawling into his bed all the way dirty.

When Adrian rested his head against his shoulder, Clyde rested his into his bare chest with a tiny smile. They stood there for a second, before Adrian took his hand and led him down a hallway and into his room. It felt oddly... welcoming to be inside of his room. Did Adrian feel this same feeling being in his? Clyde watched as Adrian laid on the bed before he sat down at the edge, his arms in the air as he stretched. The question caught him while he was in the middle of a yawn, his head turning to face Adrian with a smile. Clyde smiled and laid next to Adrian, "hmm... I suppose. I didn't get a chance to shower this morning, though I'm not complaining." Clyde winked at Adrian, before he stood up. He did feel a little filthy himself. Usually Clyde liked to shower every day, so missing one made him feel like he slept in manure.

Clyde unbuttoned his shirt, and then neatly folded it onto a chair. He was a little excited to step into a shower with Adrian again, though that might be because last time they had some of the best sex he had ever had. Though this time he was going to try and resist Adrian's charm, though he knew that might prove to be difficult. "Hmm... your shower is probably larger than mine. How we managed to fuck in there is beyond me."

Adrian shifted his upper body sitting up as he watched Clyde unbutton his shirt relatively slowly His head tilted as his eyes watched the others hands move to each button before sliding it off his delicate skin and folding it neatly. "Hm....I honestly don't know how either but by god I was gonna make it work." he laughed lightly and stood his feet carrying him to a door that looked like a closet but when he opened it up it was a huge bathroom. There was a walk in shower that was big enough for at least three people and a bathtub that had water jets in it. He had twin sinks and a huge mirror. The toilet was in its own little room beside the shower so whoever was in there could close the door and use the restroom. Behind that there was his walk in closet.

He smiled a little, "I think we could find plenty of ways to fuck in here though." he turned on the lights and walked in his hand reaching into the shower and turning it on before closing the glass door on it. He unbuttoned his pants and let them fall from his hips, stepping out of them and picking them up from the floor throwing hem into the dirty laundry. He stood in his boxers waiting for the water to warm up as he searched helplessly for towels. "I could have sworn my towels were right here...? less my drunk ass can't see it?" he asked his eyes peering into the drawer he had opened when it was just in the cabinet below it.

Clyde's eyes widened when he saw the inside of what he thought was a closet. Guess being a CEO paid off. Adrian's bathroom, hell his apartment, put Clyde's ti shame. If he was being honest he was a little embarrassed for even having Adrian over. His small apartment was so cramped and cluttered, and Adrian's was so spacious and neat. Clyde walked into the bathroom in awe, his eyes shifting over to Adrian. "I'm so sorry you had to suffer with my tiny apartment. Shit, your bathroom is the size of my room." Clyde chuckled, the truth of it hitting a little too close for comfort. Clyde was undressing while Adrian looked for the towels, his eyes shifting over to him with smile. Clyde was already naked by the time he walked over to Adrian, squatted next to him.

"Have you checked in here?" Clyde shifted so he was on his knees, before he leaned down to open the cabinets finding the towels. Clyde smirked and looked over at Adrian, "geez... dork." Clyde kissed him on the lips, but quickly pulled away so he wouldn't be tempted to go further. He cleared his throat and looked away, his ears turning bright red. "Um... so... we should hop into the shower, get clean... go to bed." Clyde ran his fingers through his hair and stood up. Something about being naked with Adrian brought out old habits he couldn't say no to.

Adrian chuckled a little softly as Clyde spoke, "hey now I enjoyed your little apartment...this one gets lonely sometimes" he shrugged gently watching the other lean down next to him and open the cabinet he had been neglecting. "Oh...shit look at that." he smiled and leaned into the kiss with a soft hum only for Clyde to pull away and look away from him blushing. His eyes scanned over his face a moment before he sighed, "Do you not want to sleep with me or something? I mean you're thinking it and so am I but I mean...you look like you're wanting to avoid it at all costs." He stood and held out a hand to help Clyde up from his kneeling position.

"If it's George you're worried about he's probably passed out...and I'm just tipsy now not even drunk anymore so that shouldn't be a problem. So the problem has to be that you don't want to." he moved to the shower opening the door after helping the other up. "I don't mind Clyde not like I'm wanting to fuck you all the time-" He stopped himself and chuckled, "Well I mean I do but thats beside the point. I'm not going to be upset if you don't want to." He pulled down his boxers and threw them with his other clothes before getting in holding the shower door open for Clyde.

Clyde looked over at Adrian when he said George was passed out, a hopeful glimmer in his eyes. "Well... I do want to sleep with you... I just..." Clyde couldn't put it in words - well he could, but they were just too embarrassing to say out loud. He swallowed a lump in his throat, feeling as if there was no way around it. Clyde moved towards Luke who was opening the door for him, "I just don't want you to think I'm in this... relationship all for the sex. I mean, it's amazing and oh my god you have a way of making me scream... but I'm not with you just for the sex, and I wanted to prove it to you so you... oh God, this part is going to sound so stupid but..." Clyde took a deep breath and looked up at him nervously. "I'm scared that you're going to think I'm in it for the sex, or you'll think I love sex so much I'm cheating on you, and you'll run away with someone better." Clyde looked down, gnawing at his bottom lip as he thought of George.

Clyde was a sex driven human, and after everything today he was scared that if they slept together it would just cause more issues. He felt so stupid for it. How could Adrian stand to be with him? "I'm sorry. We've had such an emotional day today, and uhg... just forget I said anything, it's a stupid thought anyways. I guess I have a problem with over thinking everything." Clyde smiled and stepped into the shower, trying his hardest to push those insecure feelings deep in his gut.

As Clyde spoke and made his way over to the shower Adrian couldn't help but smile a little as he tried to explain himself. When Clyde was standing right infront of him Adrian had already figured out what he wanted to say. He leaned a hand to Clyde's chin lightly tilting his face up and smiling gently. "I don't think you're in this just for the sex...if that was the case we wouldn't have even thought about dating...it would have just been the same relationship we had all those years ago." he gently caressed his cheek with his thumb his eyes examining Clyde's. "I don't think so low of you Clyde. I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried about you cheating on me...but I also know that if I give you what you need then...you won't want to seek it somewhere else." He said his voice absent of slurs for this serious topic seemed to sober him up the rest of the way.

He leaned down gently kissing Clyde's lips, "I don't want anyone else but you. I don't want anything other than what we have and I don't think us sleeping together is going to make me feel that way...its completely different than how it was back then. I can feel it...you're not just in it for the sex. Its not bad to want to sleep with your lover Clyde..." he said softly against his lips his free hand roaming and gently pulling Clyde into his chest, his palm resting on his lower back. He didn't want him to be sad, didn't want him to be upset. He wanted him happy and he wanted him moaning for him. Adrian was sexual only with Clyde, well he was the only one that got him so excited that is. No one else would have pulled that part of him out before.

Clyde looked up at Adrian when he brought his chin up, his blue eyes scanning his boyfriends face. He was thankful when Adrian said he didn't think he was in it for the sex, his body visibly relaxing. He closed his eyes and tensed again for a for seconds when Adrian said he was scared that he might cheat, and if Clyde was honest he was scared too. Clyde kissed Adrian back, his hands running down his sides affectionately. When the kiss ended Clyde leaned forward as if his body was asking for another. He looked up at his boyfriend, a small smile spreading on his lips as he listened to Adrian talk. "I... don't want anyone else either..." Clyde said softly, before he kissed Adrian's lips, his arms wrapping around his neck. He pulled away again, biting his lower lip. "I guess... if you're still in the mood then..." Clyde said as his eyes flickered up at Adrian, staring at him with a smile.

Clyde felt something for Adrian that he had never felt with anyone else. It was the feeling of his chest tightening and butterflies forming anytime they kissed, or even the feeling of being the only one when he would look into his eyes. Clyde knew what he was feeling, but putting it in words felt like he was rushing things. Clyde kissed Adrian again, this time with more need and desperation in his movement. His arms tightened around Adrian's neck, bringing him closer as if telling him that he wanted him more than anyone.

Adrian smiled a little as he saw Clyde lean into him when the kiss ended. It was one of the cutest things he had ever seen, and he had never seen it from Clyde. Adrian had always been the one chasing Clyde but in that moment Adrian felt like the situation had been reversed. He kissed Clyde again his arms tightening around his waist after he had told him he was the only one he wanted right now. That was enough for Adrian to take as a confession and it made his heart flutter. Adrian couldn't help but feel his cheeks redden at the idea of sex with this man again. It had been years since they had touched one another and the night before was magic but...he still wanted more.

He wanted to feel Clyde pressed against him as if he was clinging onto him for dear life. He didn't want to feel like if he let go Clyde would just float away. No, he wanted to love this man more than he had ever loved anything in his life. As he was kissed again he felt his hands drop and slide around the others waist pulling his hips into his own. He sighed lightly against his lips feeling their hips collide with one another. A hand roamed down cupping Clyde's ass in one hand and securing him even harder against the front of his body as he tilted his head. A tongue slid over the bottom of Clyde's lip and then entered his mouth welcoming the hungry feeling Adrian had inside. He no longer cared that someone else was over he just wanted Clyde.

Clyde moaned softly when he felt the other man pull his hips into his own, his body aching with need again. He wrapped his arms around Adrian's neck and pulled him even closer when he felt his tongue run against his lower lip, another soft moan escaping his lips. He had completely forgot that George was over, but even if he did remember he wanted him to know that Adrian was his. Clyde pulled away from the kiss breathing heavily as if Adrian took his breath away, "I'm so fucking turned on right now," he announced with a soft chuckle as he pressed his forehead against his boyfriends affectionately. "Maybe my body remembers the events from earlier, you tease." Clyde stole another quick kiss from Adrian, his hands roaming down to touch Adrian's manhood. "Mmm..." Clyde hummed as he slowly jerked him off, making sure to make eye contact with Adrian as he did so.

"God... I'm still not over how big you are, and I've known you since high school. Though I could swear you grew..." Clyde looked down at Adrian's manhood, biting his lip softly. "Can I give you a blow job?" Clyde asked politely, making sure to look him dead in the eye.

Adrian sighed softly against his lips feeling like everything was in place again. He felt the kiss dip away and he was breathing a little hard too, his mind still slightly cloudy from all the booze he had drank so standing in the shower with Clyde was like a dream. He closed his eyes as the other rested his forehead against his own, "Tch not my fault you got all hot and bothered in the office..." he shrugged sucking in air as he felt his lovers fingers circle around his cock. The comment about his dick made him laugh and he shook his head, "I don't think I grew much...but maybe a little." he winked and kissed Clyde's cheek softly before nodding, "You can do whatever you want Clyde. I won't complain." he ran a hand through the others hair gently pulling him in for another kiss.

He of course didn't want to sound too excited for a blow job but he sort of was. Clyde's mouth just like the other hole on his body was addicting. He could probably cum just as easily in his mouth as he did his ass if he got himself there. He didn't want to be rough with Clyde, he didn't want to be hard with him. He just wanted to show him how much he meant to him and with that he knew he wouldn't let anything happen to him. He planned to love this mans body inside and out until the other couldn't anymore. THere were times to be rough and times to be gentle and tonight was one of them.

Clyde smiled with satisfaction when Adrian said he could blow him, and leaned into the gentle kiss. Clyde placed his hands on Adrian's hips as he started to sensually kiss down his neck, his hands slowly jerking him off for extra friction. Clyde kissed down his chest leaving small bites here and there without a particular rythem. Eventually he was on his knees, his lips kissing Adrian's thighs before he gave a long lick to Adrian's manhood. Clyde looked up at him with a smirk and a lustful gleam in his eye. Clyde sucked on the tip for just a second, as his hands jerked the rest of the manhood off. He could feel his own length harden, so he shifted uncomfortably where he was crouched. Clyde gave his manhood another long lick, his fingers moving to cup his balls. Clyde then took him into his mouth, his head bobbing at a fast pace almost immediately. The more his head bobbed the further he would take Adrian into his mouth. Clyde broke away for a second for air, before he went back to swallowing Adrian again.

His lips parted just a little and he moved his head further down, so that he was deep thrusting his cock. Clyde looked up at him and made sure to make eye contact with him before he pulled away and lick his lips. "Fuck giving you a blow job turned me on so bad..." Clyde commented as he jerked Adrian off again at a much more intense speed. "I love giving you blow jobs. With other men it's just so tedious..." Most men were si demanding when it came to blow jobs, that it sucked the fun out of it. Besides, Clyde never knew where those cocks were before then, so it was just disgusting.

Adrian smiled back at him only to tilt his head to side with a soft sigh as the kisses roamed down his neck. His cock was slowly getting harder by the second, the little bites to his chest making it even harder as the other man slowly made his way down his body to his manhood. Before he knew it Clyde was on his knees and Adrian leaned forward placing a hand on the tile infront of him so he had something to hold himself up while the other man got to work. A low moan left his lips as Clyde slid his tongue over the tip of his cock before pulling the tip into his mouth. It was like being pulled into a comfy bed but with all the pleasure of being inside of Clyde. It didn't take long for Clyde to get enthusiastic about sucking him off. He shifted his free hand down into Clyde's blonde locks groaning low as the man started to bob his head at a relatively fast pace.

Adrian had to fight to pull the mans mouth further down on his cock. His hand in his hair tightened as he felt Clydes mouth open wide and pull him in all the way till the mans nose was resting against his skin. He shivered lightly his eyes shifting down to the figure on his cock, wanting so badly to shove his cock deeper down his throat. He wanted to be gentle this time though and doing that wouldn't be so gentle. He sighed gently as he felt the others mouth slide off of his cock only to be replaced by his hand. Adrian closed an eye as he chuckled gently, "I'm glad you don't mind it. I can't say I can complain. I wouldn't mind giving you one you know, it doesn't look too comfortable down there." he spoke gently running a hand through Clydes hair. "I don't think I've ever had anyone give me head with so much enthusiasim before. Makes me want to shove my cock so deep down your throat it'll be sore in the morning." He leaned down and kissed Clyde's lips gently, "But I wont...I don't want to be too rough with you tonight."

Clyde smiled and moved his head with Adrian's hand, his eyes flickering up to look at his boyfriend. He couldn't help but smile when Adrian said that he wanted to shove his cock down his throat. The thought turned him on even more than he already was. Clyde wrapped his arms arms around Adrian's neck and kissed him back. When he pulled away he couldn't help but blush and look away. The last time someone was gentle with him was back in high school. The thought got him a little flustered, which was something he thought he was passed. Clyde pulled himself up and kissed Adrian again. How did Clyde get so lucky?

Clyde pulled away from the kiss with a smile and rested his forehead against Adrian's. "Let's move to the bed..." Clyde said softly, his fingertips running down his side affectionately. Clyde kissed him again, both arms wrapping around his neck to pull him in even deeper. Adrian was perfect, and how he even came to be with someone so selfish and self conscious was beyond him. Though Clyde was happy he was his. Maybe he would tell him after all of this just how happy he is, but then again maybe that could wait. Clyde was still nervous about all of this, but fuck was he happy. Clyde forced himself to pull away from Adrian, biting his lip as he did so. He gave Adrian a suggestive wink before he stepped out of the shower.

The blushing look away from him meant that Clyde didn’t seem to be minding the gentle tough either. He might have even been enjoying it more than his normal rough sex. He leaned down into the hug with a kiss to the others neck as he moved off his knees and able to stand up with him. His arms slid around his waist feeling a light shiver roam up his side from the soft touches from Clyde. He leaned down into the kiss and sighed lightly against those alluring lips. “Alright...lead the way...” he smiled a little looking after Clyde as he pulled away.

As he watched Clyde leave the shower he stepped out after him and walked up behind him kissing his neck gently. He then slid his arms under his legs and picked him up bridal style like he was a child. He walked him to the bed and laid him down, not caring they were wet. A hand gently caressed Clyde’s thigh sliding down to his ankle and moving his leg up letting the older mans lips caress his shin. His hands roamed up his legs as his lips trailed kisses over his knee and thigh. His lips found their way to his hips, those eyes flashing up to Clyde as his mouth found his way to the base of his cock. Kissing the soft skin there before sliding his tongue up the length of his cock. “You’re...so handsome Clyde...” he breathed out softly a thumb rubbing against his entrance slowly as if teasing Clyde.

Clyde let out a gasp and then a roaring laugh when Adrian picked him up bridal style. He didn't expect him to do it, though he wasn't complaining. It was so cute and innocent, and even though Clyde wasn't used to it he really enjoyed it. When Adrian laid him down on the bed, he smiled softly and looked down at Adrian while he kissed a trail down his body. His breath got heavier the lower Adrian got, and his legs spread out of impulse. When Adrian kissed his hardened cock, he couldn't help but moan softly. The compliment made Clyde blush again, an awkward smile crossing his lips. "You're one to talk, Adrian..." Clyde said softly, his hands reaching down to run his fingers through his hair.

Clyde moved his hips against the finger that teased his aching hole, his teeth digging into his bottom lip. "Fuck... I'm so hot already." Something about the way Adrian touched him made his body tingle. If any other man said he wanted to be gentle with him, Clyde would have called them a pussy and found someone else. But Adrian was... different. He was the only man in the world Clyde ever came close to feeling something for. Maybe he did love him, but it was too early to say.

"Clyde...do you remember how I used to hold you?" he asked softly his tongue lightly sliding over the tip of his cock with a light smile. "I was always so scared to be rough with you...even when you said you didn't mind. I couldn't bring myself to go all out on you..." he slid his thumb into the other slowly sliding his tongue down his balls to his finger getting his hole wet so his fingers could move in and out easily. It was such an innocent thing to say but this moment, right now, he felt like he was 16 again and they were discovering one another. His lips roamed back up before his mouth pulled Clyde into his mouth moaning gently as the tip of his cock slid over the top of his mouth. His tongue rolled over the bottom of his cock as he pulled it in deeper, starting to bob his head slowly as his finger moved slowly inside of him.

Compared to the other times that Adrian had held him this was a new feeling. This wasn't hot blooded lust or need it was passionate need and love for one another. Adrian didn't think Clyde loved him...but he knew that he could show Clyde just how much he loved him without saying those words and making the other uncomfortable. he didn't need words, his body was saying all it needed to say. He was hard, he slid a hand down between his legs and started to stroke his own cock as he sucked Clyde off and fingered his greedy little hole. He slid another finger in, three finally sinking into him, curling into him as Adrian moaned sliding his mouth off his cock. "I need you Clyde..." he kissed the tip of his cock his eyes flicking up to meet those blue ones.

Clyde smiled at the memory, his heart fluttering at the thought of it. Clyde really should have guessed Adrian had feelings for him, but back then he thought they were just stupid horny teenagers. A soft moan escaped his lips when he felt the finger enter him. The feeling of the tongue shortly after made him squirm just a little, his hands finding its way back to Adrian's head of hair before fisting it. The feeling of simultaneous please from both his weeping cock and aching hole was driving him crazy. He felt like he was going to come, so when Adrian pulled himself away from his cock and said he wanted him he was thankful. Clyde would feel bad if he came inside of Adrian's mouth, but at the same time it would be so hot. A smile crossed his lips, and his hands reached down to cup Adrian's face so he could guide his face back up. Clyde kissed him deeply, his arms wrapping around his neck. "Then indulge..." Clyde said with a smile, before he stole Adrian's lips once more.

Clyde, for once, wasn't solely looking for himself to get off. He wanted to feel Adrian close, and feel connected. It was almost like the events that happened today were washed away. He felt so stupid now for getting so mad, and he really hoped that Adrian truly forgave him. Maybe they should talk tomorrow about everything. But then again lazing around in bed talking about nothing and having sex sounded fun too... but they were in a relationship now, which meant opening up more... much to Clyde's dismay. But Clyde found it easier to open up

Adrian smiled softly and kissed up his chest before he kissed Clyde back. A hand gently slid out of the other and slid a hand over his thigh. "Alright...Only cause you asked." He smiled a little and bit his bottom lip softly. He slid his lips down the side of his jaw kissing along his neck with a soft sigh as his hands slowly opened the others legs wider for him. He could tell that Clyde was thinking of something but he didn't know what. He gently nipped his neck, "Don't think right now Clyde...just pay attention to me." he spoke softly one of his hands sliding down and pulling his cheeks apart, spreading his ass open for him. He gently rubbed his cock against his opening as his lips roamed back up to Clydes. "I don't want you to think about anything but me right now...can you do that?" he asked softly against his lips.

He gently slid his cock into Clyde with a soft moan. All he wanted was to have him close right now, to feel him. To be agaisnt him in any way he can. He slid a hand around his hips and gently leaned down into him. "For once...just pay attention to me Clyde..." he spoke softly smiling a little as he peered down at Clyde as if he was everything he had to think about right now. Clyde filled his mind more than anything else. In this moment all he was thinking of was Clyde, all he wanted was Clyde. The only thing in his brain was Clyde.

• Saga locked this topic