Something More Than Just Physical (Shisu-Chan x BunBun)

BunBunTheCatSnake

Adrian was shocked to feel a chaste kiss to his lips and he smiled brightly nodding, "Alright. See you tonight." He watched the other leave before he turned to talk to his coworker. "Pfft...maybe..." he ran a hand through his hair with a soft flush to his cheeks as he moved back to his desk. "What all did you want to go over?" he asked her setting down and getting comfortable in his chair. The two of them always had a great realationship. Most people thought abigail and Adrian were dating, too bad they didn't know he was gay.

Their conversation lasted longer than he had planned and by the time the woman was leaving his office it was around 7:30 pm and getting dark. He grabbed his phone and dialed Clyde's number as he gathered his things. He heard it ring once, twice, and then a third time feeling his heart sink. It could be very likely that Clyde got cold feet and ran off and found someone else. Adrian would be lying if he said he wasn't worried Clyde would cheat on him. He was very high maitanence and he needed lots of physical attention. Adrian was worried he wasn't going to be good enough for Clyde...sure he was his favorite when they were younger but now they were adults and Clyde's likes may have changed. The thought crossed his mind and he winced, what if he couldn't satisfy him and he decided to dump him a day into their relationship?

When the phone finally answered he smiled brightly, "Hey! I know its late. She talked forever, but if you're still up for it I can come over?" he asked hesitantly not sure what answer he would get from Clyde. He was hoping he could still come over. It had been a little since he had a good fuck, sure he slept with someone the first day he saw Clyde again but he wasn't Clyde. Clyde fucked him right, he could ride him till tomorrow and the two of them would still be ravaging each other senseless. They needed one another to breath, they couldn't keep their hands off one another.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shisu-Chan00

• BunBunTheCatSnake

Clyde started to get worried that maybe Adrian skipped out on him. He slumped in the couch, his eyes anxiously moving back and forth between the couch and phone. He chewed on his bottom lip, and got up to pace. He was glad Liam was at work, because he had a tendency to know when he was anxious and asked way too many questions. When his phone finally rang, he scrambled to grab it. He quick slid his finger, and put the phone to his ear. "Hey!" He said happily, feeling silly for getting so... happy. Adrian didn't ditch him after all... everything was fine. He sat back down, his body loosening. "Yes, come over. I'll text you my address. My roommate is gone, so you can just come in." He said, smiling ear from ear. "See you then." Clyde said, hanging up the phone and quickly texting Adrian his number.

He sat his phone on the table, and quickly ran to his room to make sure that his room was okay. He quickly picked up a few articles of clothing he wasn't sure was even his, and threw them in the bin before he quickly brushed his teeth. It had been years since he's been so excited about sex... and now he was acting like a stupid high schooler, getting ready to lose their virginity. Though, to be fair Adrian was the one that took his.

Adrian was more than happy to hear that happy tone over the phone. He chuckled lightly and nodded, "Alright, I'll see you then." When they hung up Adrian was already down to his car and getting into it. He waited for the address and once he got it he put it into his phone. It wasn't that long of a drive so he was quickly parking his car and turning it off peering up at the apartment building. It wasn't as nice as his own but it wasn't awful either. He got out and slid his keys into his pocket trotting up the stairs and heading to the elevator. He read the room number on his phone and walked to it easily before knocking on the door. He knew Clyde said he could just walk in but he felt that was more than rude.

He rang the door bell and leaned against the doorframe waiting patiently for Clyde to answer the door. It had been...forever since he had heald Clyde. He wondered if everything was still the same, the curves of his body and the whimpering of his voice. Adrian sighed softly closing his eyes at the thought. He was really a sight leaning against that doorframe. Adrian was worn out from work and his shirt was still unbuttoned a few from earlier. His hair was dishelved and messy from running his hands through it all day. It was evident that he was exhausted but he was more than excited and ready to take Clyde for himself once again. It had been too long. Adrian remembered the first time for the both of them. Clyde was his first and he wanted him to be his last.

When Clyde heard the knock he couldn't help but smile. He jogged to the door and swung it open with a small smile, "I told you that you were able to walk in, you dork." Clyde said, pinching his nose playfully. He closed the door behind Adrian, suddenly feeling very nervous. Oh god... what if Adrian disliked his body now? He didn't feel like he's changed much since high school, but maybe he has? He looked down at his stomach, suddenly feeling a little self conscious of his body. Adrian just got more attractive; especially now that he was disheveled but had that look of professionalism at the same time. He moved over to Adrian, his heart beating hard against his chest. "So," he said, trying to channel all of those years of flirting into this moment. "You want the grand tour?" He asked, his fingertips sliding against his arm.

Clyde looked up at Adrian, biting his bottom lip out of both nerves and lust. He wanted to make up for lost time with Adrian. He wanted to show him just how much better he had gotten, and he wanted to experience everything Adrian had to offer. "I can show you to my room first, unless you want to see something else first?" He purred.

Adrian looked up and smiled as the door was opened, "Hey I felt that was a little rude and I wanted to make sure I had the right apartment." He chuckled softly and stepped into the apartment pulling his coat off as he walked in. He looked around and smiled softly, "Its cute..." He sat his coat down stretching his arms over his head before looking over to Clyde hearing him speak. He chuckled lightly at the seducing attempt he decided to take and let a hand move taking Clyde's into his hands. "I would love a grand tour...long as your roomate wont be inturrupting us anytime soon?" He asked pulling Clyde against his chest and pulling his face up to his own. Adrian kissed him softly and sighed lightly against his lips, "Is Clyde nervous? I've never heard you make a played attempt at flirting specially with me. You're modest now? I'm surprised we aren't fucking on the couch." Adrian playfully teased lightly tightening his hand in Clyde's.

it was a cute attempt at trying to make Clyde feel better. He was nervous too, both of them were and both of them were scared. It made sense, they had been too long since they had been with one another. This was all new to them now that they were older. It would hopefully be better than the times when they were younger. Adrian knew that his dick had grown so Clyde would be happy to see that. Adrian laughed softly at himself for that small thought and lightly walked a few steps into the apartment with Clyde at his side. "Come on...we have done this a thousand times before..I'm surprised you're sheepish on me now." He squeezed his hands lightly.

Clyde could feel his cheeks heat up with embarrassment when Adrian pointed out his nervousness. "Me? Nervous? As if." He denied, chuckling nervously. "I could have totally tackled you onto the couch, but I'm just... easing into it." Clyde said as he crossed his arms, pouting slightly. Easing into it... like Clyde ever did that. Usually he would be at it by now, but Adrian was special and for Clyde that meant being unreasonably nervous. The squeeze on his hand brought him back to reality. He looked up at Adrian, a smile brushing his lips. "We have done it before, so I guess we can just... jump into it." Clyde said, talking to himself.

He looked into Adrian's eyes, wrapping his arms around his neck. He was so scared... but they've had sex before, so at least it wasn't something entirely new. He closed his eyes, and kissed him softly at first. He brought Adrian closer to him, deepening the kiss. Clyde could kiss these lips forever if he could... they made him forget his fears, his name, and even his birth date. Adrian's lips had a weird magic over Clyde, but he would tell Adrian that... not yet anyways. Clyde pulled away, and pressed his lips against Adrain's ear. "Let's go to my room." He whispered softly, "unless you can't wait that long?"

Adrian smiled gently and leaned down meeting the lips that were against his own. "Lead the way...I'm not the one who tried to jump me the first day you saw me." He said softly nipping Clyde's jaw as he spoke pulling the small frame against his. It felt so right and perfect. Like nothing he had ever felt before, well that was a lie considering he had slept with Clyde before. Still, he felt like this was all new to him. As he let a hand roam down the others back he felt a growing desire within him that wouldn't be quenched less Clyde let him fuck him against the wall in that moment. He groaned softly kissing down Clyde's neck moving him closer to him even still.

Adrian had to have him and he had to have him now. Clyde was like the air in his lungs and when the kiss ended he felt that he couldn't breath. It would be a lie if he said he hadn't been wanting Clyde all this time. It would have been a lie if he said he wasn't at his limit at that very moment with Clyde. He was at his limit and he couldn't keep it at bay any longer. They had to end this night in one anothers arms or he was going to lose it. Clyde was his now, his alone.That thought all in its own was enough to make him happy, more than happy

Clyde moaned softly when Adrian kissed his neck. That always was a sensitive area for him. He could feel his manhood getting hard just from the kisses, and he couldn't help but wonder if Adrian was getting turned on as well. He grabbed Adrian by the shirt ans pulled him to the couch, pushing him down onto it. His half erect member couod be seen through the white boxers, though it still left enough for the imagination. He sat on his lap, kissing him even deeper as he moved his hips against Adrian's.

Clyde was already having fun, and the party had just started. How long had it been since sex filled him with such excitement? He pulled away, gasping for air. "I want to do filthy things with you, Adrian." Clyde purred, his lips still grazing over Adrian's. His hips still moved against his manhood, a playful smirk on his lips. He wanted to see just how kinky Adrian had gotten over the years... he wanted to make up for alo that lost time, and maybe even make up for everything Clyde put him through with his body.

Adrian sighed softly against Clyde’s neck. That moan was like a hit to his wants and he felt himself harden slightly under his clothes. Of course Clyde still made him that way. He was too busy enjoying the sound that he didn’t realize that Clyd me was pushing him toward the couch and then onto it. Adrian groaned softly sliding his hands over Clyde’s thighs leaning up and nipping his jaw gently. The kiss shocked him but he still kissed him back pulling the small body against his own harder as if it was the only thing keeping him sane. To make matters worse Clyde’s words pulled a shiver from his body that only Clyde was ever able to do. “Tch...what do you have in mind Clyde? How dirty have you gotten over the years?” He asked pushing his hips up grinding against Clyde’s member which throbbed against his own.

Adrian had had a list of partners over the years and gradually he had opened his surroundings. Adrian always was sort of rough when the going got good so it was no shock to him that one of his kinks involved being rough and dominate to his bottom. His last sexual partner was into collar and leash games so that’s what he did but it wasn’t busy for hi spartner. Adrian was more...rough and found bondage to be a blast. Or leaving his bottom tied up for long periods of time with toys fucking them endlessly till they could no longer think was another past time of Adrian’s. Office sex was also fun, another reason stopping Clyde that day in the office was so hard. In all reality Adrian would have loved to bend him over the desk and paint the floor with his cum but that would just be too sudden after a long period of time not seeing one another. Right?

Adrian sighed softly against Clyde’s neck. That moan was like a hit to his wants and he felt himself harden slightly under his clothes. Of course Clyde still made him that way. He was too busy enjoying the sound that he didn’t realize that Clyd me was pushing him toward the couch and then onto it. Adrian groaned softly sliding his hands over Clyde’s thighs leaning up and nipping his jaw gently. The kiss shocked him but he still kissed him back pulling the small body against his own harder as if it was the only thing keeping him sane. To make matters worse Clyde’s words pulled a shiver from his body that only Clyde was ever able to do. “Tch...what do you have in mind Clyde? How dirty have you gotten over the years?” He asked pushing his hips up grinding against Clyde’s member which throbbed against his own.

Adrian had had a list of partners over the years and gradually he had opened his surroundings. Adrian always was sort of rough when the going got good so it was no shock to him that one of his kinks involved being rough and dominate to his bottom. His last sexual partner was into collar and leash games so that’s what he did but it wasn’t busy for hi spartner. Adrian was more...rough and found bondage to be a blast. Or leaving his bottom tied up for long periods of time with toys fucking them endlessly till they could no longer think was another past time of Adrian’s. Office sex was also fun, another reason stopping Clyde that day in the office was so hard. In all reality Adrian would have loved to bend him over the desk and paint the floor with his cum but that would just be too sudden after a long period of time not seeing one another. Right?

Clyde's back arched just a tad and a moan slipped from his lips, when Adrian pressed up on his member. He moved his his back onto it desperately. "Hmm," he purred, his eyes looking up in thought. "Pretty kinky." He bit his bottom lip for a second, "the rougher the better. You talked a big game in the car earlier, why don't you show me how kinky you've gotten over the years." Clyde said before capturing Adrian's lips again, his fingers running through his boyfriends hair before lightly tugging it.

Clyde had many sex partners over the years. Many showed him things that would make him quiver, that he got quite the taste for. Bondage, toys, dirty talking, spanking - the rougher the better. Sure, he had limits; bodily fluids of any kind were out, and so was hurting him enough to bleed. Though he had a feeling he didn't have to worry about that with Adrian, he was always careful not to hurt him in high school.

Adrian slid a hand up the arched back that was arched against him. The curvature of his spine as the boy pulled against him. The kiss they had shared was quickly ended and Adrian blinked a few times only to find a soft laugh leave his lips as he heard Clyde's answer. He kissed him back easily and slid a hand up to his wrist pulling him back slightly. "Oh? Rougher the better? Since when did you like it rough?" He asked with a soft laugh as his tongue flicked over Clyde's lip. Adrian wasn't really interested in being too rough just yet, he wasnted to love on him slightly. His hands moved down the sides of Clydes body before lightly rubbing over his nipples.

"What all do you like Clyde...? I could fuck your brains out if you wanted..." he moved his lips down the others jaw sliding his free hand down to the boys boxers lighlty stroking over the growing erection there. "I'm not always rough and in the car I was threatening someone. You're my lover, what you want is what I want so tell me what how you want me to fuck you." Adrian whispered against his ear before sliding the rim of his boxers down and grabbing his length in his hand. Adrians lips moved down sliding to the boys nipples pulling one into his mouth. He circled his tongue around the bud in his mouth before he bit it rather roughly with a soft hiss of air.

The mention of Clyde being his lover made him squirm just a little. He wasn't used to talk like that yet... it was so weird to him. He was used to people calling him a slut in the heat of the moment, not a lover. He smiled slightly, "I'm not too used to people asking me that." Clyde said, lifting himself so Adrian could grab the rim of his boxers. a soft moan escaped his lips when Adrian grabbed his manhood, his lips pressing his lips together out of pleasure. How did Clyde want to be fucked? What Adrian was doing felt really amazing... maybe something like this? Something like high school; something passionate... something that showed each other just how much their bodies craved each other. Clyde's hips bucked up into Adrian's hand, when he bit his nipple. "F-fuck..." He moaned out, his body shivering in pleasure.

He shook his head, trying to bring his thoughts back to what they were discussing. "Just... do what you're doing..." Clyde said, moving his hips against Adrian's clothed member. "I want to have sex like we did back in high school, but with our new adult twists. Nothing too much, but enough to make me lose my voice after the night is over." Clyde said with a smirk, his hands running through Adrian's hair adoringly.

The soft moans coming from Clyde caused Adrian to stiffen in his pants. He groaned softly against the bud in his mouth. His hand tightened against the others member before stroking him slowly. He popped off the nipple with a soft smile and flicked his tongue softly, "I can do that. Normally I wouldn't mind being rough with you but...I feel like treasuring you. Its been way too long..." he said softly against his chest before moving and kissing the others neck. He let go of the cock in his hands and smiled picking Clyde up. "I don't want to take you on the couch tho," He situatied Clyde so his legs were wrapped around his waist and his arms were around his neck. "Where is your bedroom so we can enjoy this with all the room in the world?" He nosed his neck softly as his hands tightened against his thighs.

It was true that Adrian would love to fuck Clyde into tomorrow so he couldn't even say his own name. This of course, would have to come another time because just like Clyde he felt a need to be sweet on the other at this moment. it had been years since they were like this with one another and they would have to learn each other all over again. It would be a fun experience to get to know all of Clyde's sweet spots again and his new kinks. He wanted to know everything about him, but luckily Adrian could sleep with Clyde this time and know they would see each other in the morning. This would be the first time that Adrian and Clyde slept together as more than sex friends. To Adrian this night was important, and if Clyde let him stay the night cuddled up to him, then it was true that Clyde was serious about this new step together.

Clyde let out a gasp when Adrian tightened his hand around his member and stroked him. Clyde smiled when Adrian said he wanted to treasure him. Maybe this whole relationship thing wasn't going to be so bad... He gasped again when Adrian kissed his neck, that smile still on his lips. A surprised chuckle erupted from his lips, when Adrian picked him up. He grabbed onto his shirt, his legs wrapping around Adrian even tighter. "It's the end of the hall... You know it's mine because it has a bit of paint on it." Clyde said, resting his forehead on his shoulder and hugged him. He was happy Adrian was here, and they were happy for the moment. He was happy that they met up after so many years, and that even after all those years Adrian still had feelings for him.

Maybe... maybe if Adrian kept those feelings for so long, then everything would be okay? Adrian had front row tickets to the mess that is Clyde's life, and he still stayed. Maybe everything was going to be okay. He still had his doubts, but for once in his life his hopes screamed louder. He kissed his neck softly, smiling through the kiss.

Adrian smiled gently and started walking down the hallway. The kisses to his neck caused him to sigh softly, "Paint huh...you're still painting?" He asked softly and got to the door moving and pushing it open cause it had been slightly ajar. "I'm glad you didn't let that die...I was worried that since you took the job at the office it meant you dropped art entirely." He said gently and walked Clyde to the bed laying him down on his back with a soft smile. Adrian kissed his lips softly before leaning up and unbuttoning his shirt. He let it fall open against his chest and then pulled it off throwing it aside. Adrian was always kind of well built and toned. He had reasonable abs and a nice chest if he thought so himself but Clyde would have to be the judge of it. Instead of the body of a teenager Adrian was holding Clyde for the first time as an adult with all the adult twists to it.

Adrian moved a hand sliding it up Clyde's thigh and roaming up his sides lightly feeling the curves of his body. "You're still...beautiful Clyde..." he spoke softly leaning down and kissing Clyde's chest lightly before kissing up to his neck lightly letting out a soft groan. Adrian wanted him, wanted to hold him till the next morning and far into the afternoon tomorrow. Of course they had work so that wouldn't happen but a guy could still dream right? He wanted to strip him down the rest of the way and show Clyde just how much he missed him and was going to treasure him.

Clyde shook his head, looking up at Adrian from the bed. "I wouldn't give up drawing for the world," Clyde said, wrapping his legs around Adrian's waist loosely. He watched as he took off his shirt with hunger; Adrian was already attractive in high school, but now that he was older he was godly. He took a deep breath when Adrian caressed his thigh, his legs spreading just a little for easier entry. A soft blush crossed hos cheeks, and he shook his head. He sat up just a little to grab Adrian's neck, so he could bring him down. "Yeah, I'm alright." Clyde teased, before kissing Adrian's lips softly for a few seconds, before he pulled back to rub his nose against his softly.

"Your pants seem like they might be a little tight." Clyde said in a seductive tone, kissing a trail to Adrian's ear before whispering in it. "I can help with that." He lightly bit his ear lobe, pulling down on it. Clyde was honestly excited about giving Adrian a blow job. He was such an amateur in high school, so he wanted to showcase his skills now... Besides, he wanted to pleasure Adrian. He wanted to make Adrian feel just as amazing as he would be doing later on.

Adrian leaned down kissing Clyde back as if everything about him was heavenly. A soft smile covered his lips as he heard what Clyde said and he simply shook his head, "Oh? Its a terrible problem...I think I could use your help with it." He sighed softly feeling the nip to his ear. Adrian tightened a hand on Clyde's thigh pushing his own erection against Clyde's as if saying that he was getting tired of waiting. Sure Adrian didn't want to see how well Clyde had gotten, this meant that he had slept with a large number of men. All together though Adrian was bursting with excitement. The soft touches against his chest and his neck caused goosebumps on his body. The bites to his ears caused shivers up his spine and his cock to quiver inside his slacks.

He was worried about how well Clyde had gotten at this but his body was more than ready to feel it. He was hungery for Clyde and he wanted him. Clyde was beautiful in high school but now as they were older he was a goddess among men. His skin was pale and sort of sparkled with the sweat that was pooling on his skin. His eyes were lust filled and seductive yet Adrian could still see a hint of worry and fright behind those eyes. He could see the hint of possible anxiety and worry that he wasn't going to be good enough. This was going to be a long and crazy ride but they were going to get through this together, not just sex but dating in general.

Clyde threw his head back and softly moaned when Adrian pushed their erections together. It made Clyde a little proud to see that Adrian was already hard, because that meant he was the one that turned him on! He took in a shaky breath, trying to compose himself before he did this. He sat up, his hand pushing against Adrian's bare chest so he could sit up. Hi legs unwrapped from Adrian, an he moved himself so he would be on his had and knees. Clyde went in for a kiss, his hands fondling the other mans clothed manhood. "You're already so hard," Clyde whispered, making direct eye contact with the man. He bit his lip with a smirk and lowered his head so it was right next the Adrian's erection. He softly bit it, not enough for it to hurt, but enough so he could feel it. His tongue flicked up on the zipper, and he used his head to pull it down while his hands worked on the button.

Clyde pulled his head away as he pulled Adrian's pants down far enough for the crotch area of the underwear to be seen. "Fuck..." He cussed, his breathing getting heavy with lust. Adrian was still in his underwear, and Clyde could already see that he had grown considerably. Usually Clyde would have teased the erection through the underwear, but he just couldn't wait. He grabbed the band of Adrian's underwear, and pulled them down so Adrian's cock would be in full view. Grabbing it by the base, Clyde bent down and licked the side of it slowly. He hummed like he was eating a great meal, his eyes flashing upwards to catch Adrian's. "You're so big... Just looking at it makes me excited." Clyde said, slowly jerking him off, his thumb rubbing the tip teasingly.

Adrian moved as the hand pressed against his chest causing him to sit back some and look over Clyde with a soft smile. He watched his lover slide over and lean down to them touching his length through his pants. Adrian hissed softly and shivered lightly with a soft moan leaving his lips. "I mean...Clyde...you're more than a turn on..." he chuckled softly and slid his fingers into his hair lightly pulling on him just a little making him look up at him as he was working on his buttons and zipper. "Of course I'm hard for you."

Adrian shifted slightly feeling his slacks slide to his thighs soon followed by his boxers leaving his half hard cock to breathe. It twitched lightly in the hands of Clyde and a light blush covered Adrians face when he spoke. "I didn't grow that much Clyde...its just been awhile." he said softly and moved so he was sitting down on the bed and he threw his pants away beckoning to Clyde to come up with him. "I figured I should be comfortable while you enjoy me..." He smiled a little and kissed Clyde softly having grabbed his chin in his hands to pull his lips to him. He let his face go and parted his legs so Clyde could move between them to give him a blow job. It was an understatement to say that Adrian was excited about it, he was more than interested. He was waiting patiently to thrust up into Clydes mouth.

The sight of Adrian leaned back in the nude was a sight to behold. Clyde felt like he was back in high school, and he was looking at the male form for the first time. He let Adrian pull his face closer, and kissed him back sweetly, passionately, hungrily. When they pulled away, Clyde couldn't help but smile. He looked at Adrian for a second, giving him a look that was always reserved for just Adrian. He wasn't ready to admit it, but it was a look full of admiration and feeling. He almost completely forgot about the blow job until he looked down to see the half hard member. He got back onto his elbows, both hands holding the member. He kissed the tip, before he flicked it with his tongue and took just the tip into his mouth for a second to tease Adrian. He lightly squeezed the base, before taking in Adrian into his mouth.

Clyde's tongue slid across the member in the opposite direction of how his head was bobbing, the feeling of the pulsating erect member in his mouth making him painfully hard. He took a hand off of Adrian's cock, the other moving to fondle he balls. His hand instead went to his own member, massaging it while his mouth was full. He brought the cock to the roof of his mouth, and moaned softly so the vibrations would ring against it. Pulling his head back to catch his breath, he went back to giving the member hard strokes with his tongue. "Mm," He hummed, licking his lips before he took it into his mouth again.

Adrian loved that face. The one that he always felt was just for him, reserved for him in this moment for just the two of them. Adrian never wanted to think that the look that Clyde gave him in that moment was ever shown to anyone else other than him. Clyde had had many sex partners but as long as Adrian saw that face while they were together he felt like he was the only one that mattered. No matter how many times Clyde told him he didn't matter and he wasn't in love with him that one look always wiped the mean words away. Adrian felt like that face...was the only thing that kept him alive.

All of his thoughts were dragged away as he felt the soft hands touching his cock and pulling it against Clydes lips pulling the tip into his mouth. "Oh...fuck..." He gasped out softly leaning his head back against the headboard relaxing into the touch of his lover. When Clyde started to bob his head on his cock Adrian slid his fingers into his hair gripping it tightly and pushing his mouth down on his length a little roughly. "Tch...you tease..." He laughed softly and looked down to Clyde watching the boy before him stroking himself as he had a mouth full of cock. It was a sight, his mouth bulging from Adrians erection and his own dripping length throbbing against his fingers. Adrian moved his hands down and lightly gribbed Clyde's jaw, "Hold still..." He said with a soft smile and he made Clyde relax his jaw before Adrian thrust up into him roughly. He felt his cock slide down Clyde's throat deeper than it had gone before and he felt the tight rough grip on Clyde's cheeks loosen a little. He held him on his cock feeling his throat uncontrollably swallow around him. It wasn't till Adrian felt satisfied enough did he let Clyde come up for air.

The second Adrian grabbed is jaw he knew what he was aiming for. He let Adrian relax his jaw, trying to prepare his body for the following moments. He moaned when he thrust into his throat, before he quickly held his breath. He looked up at Adrian, with a helpless, yet alluring look. This action made Clyde impatient... he wanted Adrian, and he wanted him now. When he let Clyde come up for hair, he sat up wrapping his arms around Adrian as he rubbed both their bare erect members together. "I can't stand it anymore Adrian..." he said with a pleading look. "I need you..." He grabbed Adrian's hand, and brought it over to his ass. "Please Adrian?" He bit his lip, looking Adrian dead in the eye. He's never felt as desperate as he did in that moment. Never in the history of all of his hook ups did he want to be ravished.

Usually when a man thrusted into his throat they did it without warning, or even little care for his own well being. But Adrian at least told him to hold still, and even grabbed his jaw... not a lot of men would do that. He would never tell Adrian this, but it was because Adrian did worry that he fell so... that he liked him so much. Even during sex Adrian kept that selflessness. Clyde kissed his neck, pulling the skin in between his teeth and sucking to give him a nice red hickey. Secretly he wanted everyone to know what Adrian did last night, but the lingering question of with who would be a secret only the two of them would have.

The clenching around his cock caused Adrian to moan harder and he was more than happy to hear Clyde was ready too. He smiled softly and shifted his shoulders lightly kissing his lips gently, "Oh..? You're begging Clyde?" He asked slapping the boys ass playfully as his free hand slid down his bare thigh welcoming the feeling of Clyde ontop of him. He could see the desperate want inside Clyde's eyes was killing Adrian. Then again it wasn't bad to have the man you fawned over for years begging for you to fuck him right infront of you. Adrian shifted lightly underneach Clyde as he slid his hands down his back and to his ass Sliding a finger into him slowly. "You're a little tight Clyde...has it been awhile since you last got laid?" he asked tilting his head and giving the man more room to mark him.

It caused a soft moan to slide from Adrians lips as the teeth gripped his skin. "Interesting...when we were younger you were usually loose...not in a bad way of course but I feel a little nice knowing you haven't been sleeping with anyone recently." he spoke softly into Clydes ear nipping it gently as another finger was guided inside of him. Adrian let another moan slide from his lips and he shook his head, "I'm sorry, can I fuck you now...? I can hardly keep myself at bay...you're...intoxicating" He leaned his head back feeling the other marking him hard and dark was something that he always enjoyed. Then again, Clyde never marked Adrian when they were younger. Not where anyone could see of course and never dark enough where it would stay longer than a day. This was a good change, Adrian was excited to mark Clyde as his own.

The comment about his ass being loose in high school made Clyde feel a bit guilty. He felt awful for sleeping around on him back in high school... Adrian was always kindest to him. In high school they used him because they knew he was easy, though not much changed as an adult. But Adrian... was Adrian. Clyde moved his hips against his fingers, soft moans escaping his lips. He was eager for Adrian to fuck him, so when he asked a smile played on his lips. He gave tje bright red mark a kiss, before he lifted his head to steal Adrian's lips for a short second. "Yes... I actually have lube too." Clyde reached over Adrian, grabbing a strawberry flavored tube of lubricant He poured some onto his fingers, rubbing it his heart beating against his rib cage.

He poured some ovet hos fingers, rubbing it onto Adrian's cock. His hands shook just a little, and he tried his best to hide his nervousness but even he knew it was a pathetic attempt. Why was Adrian the only one who made him nervous to have sex? Clyde was no spring chicken at this. "Sorry," he apologized, "I must be cold or something." He laughed, shaking his head. Something in him knew Adrian probably wasn't going to buy it, but it was worth a shot! After Clyde was done, he leaned forward to give Adrian a kiss. "How do you want me?" He asked breathlessly, before stealing his lips again much more hungrily.

• Saga locked this topic