A cute new bunny for me! 18+ (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"I see...did they tell you I forget things sometimes?"'yukie asked as he snuggled his pillow already falling in love with Mitzu.

Mitzu nods his head, "yes but I will take care of you no matter what," he leans down to softly kiss Yukie's cheek.

Mitzu smiled as he snuggles Yukie, hoping he helped him get though his phase. He wasn't lying when he said he will always be there for Yukie. Mitzu blushes as he could still taste Yukie's cum in his mouth.

Yukie eventually calmed some and just relaxed enjoying the warmth from snuggling his mate. "Want to go outside?"

Mitzu snuggles with Yukie and smiles, glad he helped calm down Yukie. He nods his head with a smile, "okay master," he crawls off the bed so Yukie can get up.

Yukie watched wondering why his bun bun kept rubbing himself on the grass as he poked at Mitzu. "Why do you do that?" Yukie asked curiously.

Mitzu perks his ears up and looks at Yukie as he shakes the dirt off, laying in the grass, "well.. it feels nice to rub in. It's so soft so I can't resist not rolling around on the grass."

"I see" Yukie replied as he smiled and laid on the grass just watching his bunny enjoy himself. "What was you life like before you came here?"

Mitzu looks at Yukie as he lays on his side next to Yukie on the grass, "it was.. kind of boring. The married couple and their grandson didn't know I can change into a human so.. I had to spend most of my days in a cage, acting like a normal rabbit."

"Well.. since they were older, I didn't want them to freak out or anything like that so I just remain as my animal form," Mitzu wiggles his nose on Yukie's cheek.

"I see" Yukie replied as he smiled and sat up enjoying the cool air as he looked over to a shaded spot in the forest a silver glint catching his eye as a bullet suddenly went through his forehead. Sana instantly out and returning fire.

Mitzu jolts and turns into his human form, standing next to Yukie as he places his hand on his forehead, "..what.. just happened," he shivers and looks around, unsure what to do. Mitzu rests his head down on Yukie's chest and sniffs. covering his face within Yukie's chest.

"He's fine move him inside!" Sana yelled as he moved and fired more shots afew men fleeing and afew staying to battle.

Mitzu looks at Sana and nods his head as he picks up Yukie, running into the house. He closes the door and lays Yukie on his side as he watches the battle. Mitzu looks at Yukie and gets antsy from the gun fire, ~w-what should I do,~ he thought as he goes back to the bedroom, ripping the sleeve of his shirt he generally wears and wraps it around Yukie's head.

"I'm fine...just takes me afew minutes bullets are harder to get out" Yukie replied coughing up the bullet as he winced his head hurting a little.

• Saga locked this topic