A cute new bunny for me! 18+ (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Mitzu watches Yukie and takes off his clothes, "yeah, warm and soft is the best way to sleep." He watches as Yukie turns into a white fox as he turns into his rabbit form, "so you can turn into an animal too," he tilts his head to the side and curls up next to Yukie. He snuggles up to Yukie, "you are really soft," he licks Yukie's cheek.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Yukie yawned as he snuggled down instantly asleep..."We need to talk" sana whispered noticing Yukies was out cold..."you need to know what your getting yourself into with him and you need to know his story" the mafia man replied as he started cleaning up the room a little looking at Mitzu "...change is hard...something inside of his mind broke after he lost his mum... demons like him purebloods when they are born they can remember their birth so...he lived with his mom as a test subject unknowingly to his father he didn't exist he was kept as a secret test subject...hes more quiet then normal kids and wouldn't let any of us touch or help him...hes started showing several warning signs of trauma...we watch him closely because the hospital he stayed it did a lot of horrible things to him a lot of testing and illegal experiments...his dad, well he wanted his wife's remains back after she passed in the hospital unknowing to him from complications from childbirth it took ten years for the paperwork to go through and they had kept her body frozen so it could be cremated so.. he went to get her back after ten years he found Yukie.. in a furnace with other bodies when the police had came to shut the place down they tried to destroy him with the evidence...they had tossed all of the bodies that showed signs a of mutations and horrid testing...they where in there to be burned...he was alive, if you could call it that and his dad brought him home and burned the horrid hospital place down Yukie he hasn't been the same since though we don't talk about it much so he can try to be normal hence the maids being careful and leaving him alone because he doesn't like people...he doesn't know how to Act normally" sana explained gently letting his masters mate in on the family secret....."I'm telling you early because his father is going to pass away, and I want you to attended the funeral with him but in order to do that I need you to keep him calm and under control" sana replied firmly as he fixed afew pillows. "A lot of people will be paying their respects and if he freaks out I'd like you to take him here to rest and calm him" he added with a small smile. "Only you can do this because your the first person he's talked to...or touched in the year he's been here..."

Mitzu kisses Yukie's cheek as he falls asleep. He then perks his head up and pokes his head out of the pillow, watching a man clean Yukie's room. He listens to the man and looks at Yukie a bit as he slowly comes out of the pillow, "so..Yukie has gone through so much already..." He lower his head and thinks it over for a few minutes. He wondered how Yukie was able to handle all of this. Mitzu couldn't imagine being in Yukie's situation but then he looks at the man, shaking his head, "I promise to take good care of him." Mitzu couldn't believe how much Yukie has gone through and nods his head, "of course, I will help support him in anyway possible in his time of need." Mitzu looks at the man, "thank you for telling me, I will keep him happy for as long as I am by his side." Mitzu goes back under the pillows and cuddles up with Yukie.

"I'm glad in return if you ever need anything just ask" the man replied as he smiled and left leaving the two to sleep for the night.

Yukie yawned and snuggled closer enjoying the warmth and the happiness of having someone there. "I want a snack" Yukie mumbled tiredly.

Mitzu wakes up with a mumble and looks at Yukie, sitting up, "what would you like master? I will get it for you," he hops out of bed and turns into his human form, putting on his clothes.

"Some cookies and tea" Yukie replied getting up as he slipped on his shirt and shorts...."I want to come to...it's scary being alone" Yukie admitted as he snuggled into his pets back.

Mitzu nods his head as he watches Yukie starting to put his clothes on. He flickers his little cotton ball tail with a smile as he could feel Yukie snuggling into his back, "aw.. okay master. Of course you can come with me," he turns around and nuzzles against Yukie's hair.

"You have a tail!" Yukie replied his face surprised as he blushed and grabbed mitzus butt touching and feeling his fluffy little tail. "It's soft and fluffy!" He whispered his face showing pure delight now as he giggled and snuggled his bunny more.

Mitzu laughs a little, "of course I do," he squeaks and blushes as he looks over his shoulder, watching Yukie touch his tail. He smiles a bit as he snuggles with Yukie, "c-come on master, we got to get your cookies and tea."

"I want to pet your tail more~" Yukie wined wanting to explore the fluffy tail adoring it. "Plewese" Yukie begged not wanting to leave his warm room to search for cookies as he snuggled into Mitzu and yawned. "I don't want you to gooooooo your warm and soft"

Mitzu looks at Yukie while blushing softly, since he couldn't believe how much Yukie enjoyed his tail, "w-well.. I guess the maid can get it, but we should probably tell her you want cookies and tea right?" Mitzu starts wiggling his tail to tickle Yukie and softly giggle.

"The maids go home at night the only one who's here is sana and he's most likely asleep" Yukie replied stopping as he frowned and looked at the dark house hiding behind Mitzu. "It's always dark at night" he mumbled his hand shaking a little.

"Oh... hm well I guess that means we got to get the cookies and tea." Mitzu looks around the dark room and looks at Yukie as he holds him tightly, "don't worry master, I will keep you safe while we get your snack," he kisses Yukie's cheek.

"...I...I don't know" Yukie replied as he looked around Sanas bedroom light turning on as he came out looking at the two.

"It's late.." he mumbled tiredly.

Mitzu looks as the man from before that told him about Yukie's history comes out and bows slowly, "I'm ...sorry sir but Yukie wants a little snack and I can use something to snack on too. Where is the kitchen?"

"I'll make you something" he replied turning on the lights as he lead them to the kitchen before pulling out ingredients and started to cook Yukie watching snuggled up to his handsome bun.

Mitzu nods his head as he follows the man to the kitchen and watches him preparing to cook. He watches as the male was cooking and felt kind of bad that this man just woke up to cook when he was more than willing to do it. Mitzu looks at Yukie and snuggles up to Yukie.

"If you need anything late at night don't hesitate to wake me" sana replied as he expertly flipped the food and set it down on the table as he smiled. "Go and eat they are rice omlettes" he added as Yukie nodded and ended his soft snuggles sitting down to eat as sana went to a window and opened it so he could smoke.

Mitzu nods his head, "I just feel bad... I have little cooking experience anyway. I don't think I want Yukie to suffer my cooking," he walks over to the table. He smiles a bit, "it looks good," he sits down next to Yukie and snuggles him while eating.

"Yukie will eat anything I honestly don't believe he tastes what he eats" sana admitted getting a finger from Yukie who continued eating not liking his eating habits talked about.

Mitzu laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "well.. if he ever wants me to cook for him I don't mind," he goes back to eating.

• Saga locked this topic