A cute new bunny for me! 18+ (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Mitzu looks at Yukie and sits on the bed, "we should probably start with the foreplay first." He starts taking off the kimono and sets it on the chair near the bed.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Mitzu looks at Yukie and kisses his cheek, "don't worry master, I am sure it will feel good," he moves his hand down and rubs Yukie's crotch slowly before moving the dress out of the way. Mitzu stares at Yukie's cock a bit and starts stroking it slowly, "if I do it the wrong way, you are allowed to squeeze my tail."

"It doesn't hurt" Yukie whispered as he blushed and looked away suddenly quite shy at the naughty act as he gripped the sheets.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to stop," Mitzu looks at Yukie as he was stroking it slowly and starts licking the tip softly.

"No, it feels good" Yukie moaned a little as he blushed and looked away embarrassed to be already leaking precum and to be making such naughty noises.

Mitzu could taste the pre-cum, swirling his tongue around the tip as he starts taking Yukie's whole cock in his mouth, bobbing his head up and down.

Yukie moaned and remember his body feeling as if it was melting as he gripped the sheets a little more gently moving his hips against Mitzius warm mouth.

Mitzu looks up at Yukie and drools a little while bobbing his head faster, feeling Yukie's cock hit his throat and pulls back with a cough. Mitzu strokes Yukie's cock while softly panting and sucks on the tip of Yukie's cock slowly.

Mitzu perks his ears up as he looks at Yukie, swallowing his cum. He pulls back slowly and pants, licking his lips.

Mitzu snuggles up to Yukie to keep him extra warm and pokes his nose on Yukie's, pulling back and snuggles within Yukie's shoulder.

"Don't be mad if I forget you please" Yukie mumbled tiredly as he looked at Mitzu his eyes somewhat hazy...he was going into a crazed episode but his new mate wouldn't know that.

Mitzu shakes his head, "I will be here for you master... I won't abandon you in your time in need," he licks Yukie's cheek softly while snuggling Yukie.

Mitzu gets off the bed and bows slowly, "hello, my name is Mitzu and I am your new pet to take care of any of your wishes."

• Saga locked this topic