A cute new bunny for me! 18+ (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

(Yukie)

e2732f1764c6925718e4beec611e4a55--anime-guys-anime-manga.jpg

Yukie looked at the new bunny a little confused as he sat on the grass wearing a crown of daisy's as he looked at his new present as he smiled and pointed to his face...."I...am...yukie" he replied his English pretty poor the boy only knowing a few words as he looked at the bun bun curiously as he gently touched its ears not believing they where real as he pet them his albino skin seeming to shine as he looked up into the others face his red eyes watching the other...."I like to play games" he replied in Japanese as he looked at one of the maids who came and brought him a drink with a really strong medicine smell as he drank it and watched the bunnys reaction to his native language as he slowly repeated it in English. "I'm not good at hide and seek but it would be fun" he replied as he smiled and continued re adressing his pet in the English words so he could understand slowly his language.."Japanese is hard to learn at first but you will understand and know it very well after a few months" he replied the English words following a few of the words very hard as he stumbled on a few while speaking slolwy finishing his drink as he got up..."you hide I seek" he replied to the new pet excited to play as he handed the cup back to the maid telling her thank you. " hide" he replied plainly as he smiled.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

a674fccd22107ba48422a852bf10b621.jpg

Mitzu^

Mitzu was in his rabbit form laying next to Yukie, nibbling on a flower as he looks up at Yukie, twitching his nose. He tilts his head as Yukie was introducing himself and then feeling his ears getting touch. He twitches them a bit since they were very sensitive to touch. Mitzu perks his ears up and poofs into his human form, "video games? We should play some master," he wiggles his cotton ball tail. He looks at the drink and sniffs it, sticking his tongue out as he hops over to sniff some of the flowers. "Hide and go seek? Okay, try to find me," he turns back into his rabbit form and hops away to find a hiding spot.

Yukie giggled as he counted slowly and waited eventually he turned around looking at the flowers as he carefully searched for the bunny having forgot his name as he continued to search being quite terrible at the game. "I can't find you~" Yukie wined a little upset.

Mitzu was hiding under the porch as he watches Yukie trying to find him. He twitches his nose while nibbling on another flower. He looked at Yukie as he was starting to get upset and jumps out, hoping behind Yukie and pounces at Yukie with a giggle, turning into his human form and licks Yukie's cheek, "you may have not from me, but I, Mitzu, have found you," he nuzzles against Yukie's cheek.

Yukie smiled happily and snuggled him tightly happy that Mitzu had found him as he kissed his bun buns cheek. "Are you hungry?" Yukie asked as he played with a soft ear.

"I know.. that is not how hide and seek goes, but I couldn't stand to see my new master upset," Mitzu presses his nose on Yukie's after feeling his cheek get kissed. Mitzu nods his head and looks at his stomach as it grumbled, rubbing it slowly, "yeah I am getting pretty hungry," he blushes a bit as his ears were getting touched.

"Do you want to eat in my room or outside?" Yukie asked as he blushed fixing his pretty kimono a little as he watched afew cherry blossoms float down and all over the pretty yard. "It would be pretty to stay outside and then we could catch fireflies"

"Hm.. well since it is a nice day and I don't want to make your room messy with food crumbs, maybe it will be a good idea to eat outside." Mitzu sits down next to Yukie and rests his head on Yukie's arm, looking up at him with a smile and listens to his stomach grumble as he blushes, "so.. when are we going to eat?"

"Well for lunch we have BBQ meat and some yummy noodles and fruits and veggies" the maid replied with a smile setting out the wonderful lunch for the boys as Yukie thanked her and started eating his stomach starving.

"It's good!" He replied with a cute giggle and continued enjoying the meal waiting for his pet to join.

Mitzu squeaks and covers his mouth as he was startled by the maid appearing out of no where, blushing as he looks down at the food and up at the maid, "it looks really good, thank you miss," he smiles. He watches as Yukie took a bite first, seeing how it was. Mitzu smiles a bit as he starts eating as well, "It tastes really good," he leans up so he didn't get Yukie's kimono dirty and continues eating.

"So, tell me where you came from before coming here...give me a little bit of a background" Yukie replied with a smile as he sipped his drink.

Mitzu looks at Yukie while he was eating, "well I was living with a elderly couple and their grandson. Since the couple was unemployed, they couldn't afford to keep me so I got abandoned. After a while, I didn't know what to do after that and then this group of men caught me and brought me here." Mitzu continues eating and looks at Yukie, "what about you master? Do you have any family?"

"Well yes and no I have a group of men that are my family but my parents both passed when I was a small baby so I run the household now" Yukie replied trying to explain how he was the leader of a very powerful mafia house.

Mitzu looks at Yukie and lowers his head a bit, "aw.. I'm sorry master." He rubs his chin, "so you take care of this house by yourself? Does that mean you don't have siblings, just maids," he tilts his head to the side a bit and finishes eating.

"Yeah just maids" Yukie replied as he smiled and snuggled mitzu. "I'm glad I have you now...I won't be lonely and I have someone who can go places with me" he added with a happy smile as he laid his head on Mitzus lap.

Mitzu looks at Yukie while snuggling him and softly smiles, "don't worry, I will take care of you master. Whatever you need, I will be there for you," he watches Yukie lay down on his lap. Mitzu rubs his hand through Yukie's hair and leans down to kiss his master's cheek.

"I love you" Yukie mumbled tierdly...now that his stomach was full he instantly wanted to take a nap and then relax for the day possibly doing fireworks and having fun.

Mitzu smiles and moves slowly towards Yukie's lips, giving Yukie a soft peak on the lips, "I love you too." He could see Yukie was getting tired, "master.. don't you want to go into your room and sleep? It's got to be a lot more comfortable than sleeping outside."

"Would you go to bed with me and sleep with me?" Yukie asked with a cute yawn as he smiled and snuggled mitzu enjoying the quiet moment with his new friend.

Mitzu looks at Yukie and nods his head, "of course, I would love to sleep with you," he snuggles Yukie and looks at him, "you should probably get up first, I don't want your head to slam into the ground."

"I'm tiered" Yukie mumbled sittingnup as he rubbed his eye cutely and stood up leading the way slowly to his room his energy really all drained as he waited for his pet to follow.

"I am too master, I think the food made me sleepy," Mitzu stands up and follows Yukie to his bedroom while also looking around since he only saw the outside.

"This is my room" Yukie replied showing his bun bun his giant room the bed huge and covered in pillows and blankets as he smiled and looked at Mitzu. "Do you want to nap with me under the pillows?"

Mitzu looks around and blinks a bit, "wow.. it is so big. I guess I am just use to sleeping in a cage," he giggles a little. Mitzu nods his head, "yeah I will nap with you under the pillows," he walks over to the bed and presses his hand on the pillow, feeling it was as soft as his fur.

"Under the pillows it's warm and soft" Yukies mumbled as he stripped and changed into a cute little white fox quietly blurring under the pillows making it like a little cave as he yawned. "I like being small and soft" Yukie admitted.

• Saga locked this topic