A cute new bunny for me! 18+ (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"I want you to make cookies sometime" Yukie replied as he pushed his plate to sana wanting more as he handed him his smoke and went back to cooking Yukie chuckling as he smoked and watched sana.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"Really? Well if you really want that I will," Mitzu finishes eating and licks his lips, "it was really yummy."

"No problem" sana replied as he lit his own cigarette and went back to bed to smoke Yukie offering usugi a smoke.

Usugi hiccups and blushes a bit as he watches Sana go to bed and looks at Yukie, sniffing the smoke and slowly takes it, unsure if he really wanted to smoke, "is this okay master?"

Mitzu watches Yukie as he was smoking and sniffs the smoke a bit, letting out a sneeze and turns around, bending over and wiggles his tail, "does this help distract you from before," he giggles.

"Mmh keep it up and I'll take you to bed fluffy tail" Yukie teased putting out the cigarette as he smirked.

Mitzu blushes as he looks at Yukie and turns around to face Yukie, "you were going to eventually," he sticks his tongue out and laughs a little.

"No, I'd like to do it tonight...if your okay with it" Yukie replied with a cute smile as he kissed his mates cheek.

Mitzu looks at Yukie while blushing as he felt Yukie kiss his cheek. He nods his head, "of course, if you want to, I am willing to do it for you," he licks Yukie's cheek.

Mitzu follows beside Yukie while blushing as he rubs the back of his head, "your not the only one, I am new to this as well. So I guess we both have to be nice to each other," he leans closer to Yukie and kisses his cheek.

Mitzu perks his ears up straight as he lets out a squeak, "m-master so naughty," he wiggles his tail a bit as he moves to Yukie's ear as he was leaning over still and licks Yukie's ear.

Yukie smirked as he roughly pinned Mitzu against the wall and contined sucking and biting on his neck gently grinding on him.

Mitzu softly squeaks as he looks into Yukie's eyes, blushing a bit and shivers when feeling Yukie's lips on his neck from sucking and then his teeth. He places his hands on Yukie's sides while softly moaning.

Mitzu looks at Yukie with a smile and nod his head, "then we should mate," he shivers when feeling Yukie's teeth on his shoulder and licks Yukie's neck, "what should.. we do first master," he slightly starts grinding more against Yukie.

"Mmh I want to fuck you in my bed and make you mine...I want to breed you" Yukie whispered as he smirked and kissed his mate enjoying every single touch and caress he was given.

Mitzu blushes bright red, "my.. master is so blunt what he wants," he smiles a bit and nods his head. "Then.. we should go back to your bedroom," he closes his eyes while kissing Yukie, holding him so his erection rubbed against Yukie's crotch.

Mitzu nods his head as he holds onto Yukie's hand and leads him back to the bedroom. Within a few minutes, Mitzu opens the door to the bedroom and walks Yukie inside, closing the door.

• Saga locked this topic