A cute new bunny for me! 18+ (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Mitzu curls up in the backseat, hoping Yukie was alright. He perks his head up as he looks up at Sana and Ayme, resting his head back on the seat and closes his eyes, taking a quick nap while Sana was driving. What else could he do to have helped prevent Yukie from getting kidnapped? He was only just a rabbit so he wasn't naturally strong. He stretches out on the seat and opens his eyes, couldn't really sleep since he was worried about Yukie.

He looks under the seat, seeing some paper and a pencil. Mitzu leans down and picks up the paper with the pencil. He leans back within the seat and starts drawing to keep himself distracted.

(better?)

(It’s not very descriptive I’ll show you a link to another rp I have and what I want your writing to be like because this is how I like my rps.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
) )

(Well that’s for you to figure out I can’t write for you and I’m not going to tell you what to write and what to do that’s one of the issues I have right now with this rp I feel like I always have to tell you what to do)

(._. how, when there isn't a lot going on at the moment)

(You just asked me how to reply above you keep playing like your innocent and denying everything like your writings perfect and there are no issues but it takes two to tango...�� Own up to the fact your writing isn’t the best and is lacking... seriously I don’t want to waste my free time on bad rps when I can change and work on something better with someone who keeps up with my rping and length and benefits the rp. I don’t want to always fix your replies or fix this rp or any other crap that I’ve been doin I’m not a damn babysitter...I shouldn’t have to explain why I need more length and I shouldn’t have to tell you how to write a decent reply even after giving you examples and telling you multipule times what I wanted/ needed. And now it’s also adding onto I’m bored of the characters...the poor victim character is boring and over used Mitzu is always sad unsure and seems to have no backbone and he’s boring as hell and infuriating. He can’t do anything by himself or make a real decision. He is a plain boring character and his only backstory was he was a pet nothing else is interesting about him. He’s hard to rp with because he basically has no personality because what he does have is simple and boring he cries sleeps ect. But we never get how he feels or anything interesting he’s just basic, like a background character used to move the plot along. I feel like I’m writing to myself and it’s maddening and if you can’t take basic criticism then I’m done. I know when to call it quits and honestly I hate this rp now because of how it is I don’t want to rp it anymore because I can’t talk constantly doing this crap anymore and doing such a low level rp all of my other rps are at most 1-2 paragraphs long. So this rp is killing me with only one poorly written sentence reply hence why I quit caring about it the rp has been dead to me for awhile and I’ve tried to revive it but I feel this is how you rp I see no use in trying.

(wow.. no mercy at all.. you know, maybe if you had them arriving back at the house, I would have more to type. I can't expect myself to type a lot form two mad characters that don't want to even talk or look at my character. Not to mention uh.. they are in a car ._. what do you want me to put? Mitzu jumps out of the car? ._.)

(No because I’m an honest rper if your writings crap I’ll tell you if I have an issue with the rp I’ll tell you. Maybe you could put his feelings or some shit or you could have made a character to join where Yukie was but like I said this rp is basically dead to me.)

• Saga locked this topic